Anabeta Elite AminoIV Ergonine and HighVolume stack

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
This is a non sponsored log and will be a recomp. Just got everything in today. Athletix and P.E.S. has some really fast shipping. I would also like to thank AlEksandar37 for answering all my questions and helping me set this up im sure he got tired of my millions of questions but he always replied. Today I will be on chest and tris will post updates when i get back from the gym. I attempted to post a picture but could not seem to get it to work. Anyway updates coming in a few hours.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You know I'm in to follow! And questions/answers are why we're here:)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh hell yes I'm in!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
About Me:
I am 34 years old 6ft 3" and 293 pounds. Bf% is around 17. I Am a deputy so my updates may be slow at times and at odd hours. My diet is very simple. I eat 3 times a day total cal intake is around 1700 to 2800 And consist of a ton of chicken breast, sweet potatoes,black beans,brown rice,etc.

Workout today was chest and tri's

Flat bench
205X10
225X10
255X10
275X3

Incline bench
185X10
205X8
225X6

Dumbbell tricep ext
90X12
90X12
90X12

Chest fly
60X10
60X10
60X10

Incline dumbell
75X10
75X10
75X10

Tri rope pull down
160X10
160X10
160X10

Tri rope overhead extension
160X10
160X10
160X10

Reverse grip flat bench
150X10
150X10
150X10

Any comments suggestions or advice is always welcome.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1700-2800 ?

Are you cycling?

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
My first impression on the supps

Ergonine: great taste and mixes well. I take it when I wake up in the morn.

AminoIV: good taste mixes a lil grainy. I take while working out

High Volume: great taste and mixes well. I take this about 45 mins before workout

Anabeta Elite: Gotta wait and see.

The pump i got today was outstanding. Ergonine seems to add to the pump high volume already provides. Really enjoy the non stim. Even tho all of this is non stim I had great energy and focus.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
1700-2800 ?

Are you cycling?
Its just hard to get enough calories at work sometimes. We get busy and I cant eat and sometimes I go to houses so nasty it completely ruins my appetite for the day. And it try to take in atleast 1700 a day regardless.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Its just hard to get enough calories at work sometimes. We get busy and I cant eat and sometimes I go to houses so nasty it completely ruins my appetite for the day. And it try to take in atleast 1700 a day regardless.
Ok so your target is maybe 2500ish?

Just doesnt always happen and 2800 is crammed in when you can?

Totally guessing.

I hear you though its hard enough fitting in work, family, and exercise

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Ok so your target is maybe 2500ish?

Just doesnt always happen and 2800 is crammed in when you can?

Totally guessing.

I hear you though its hard enough fitting in work, family, and exercise
Yes 2500 is my target. Working out isnt hard for me to fit in. But eating is a pain sometimes. I start my tour at 5am which means im up at 330 but my tour ends at 530. Figure in 3 arrest and 10 calls my day is gone and have skipped lunch. We do rotate 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights. Night shift my eating goes to crap. Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
If this is any indication of whats to come this is going to be a good first run for me.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Then prepare to enjoy the run ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im in to see the big man do work!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
ForumRunner_20150326_210715.png

ForumRunner_20150326_210729.png

ForumRunner_20150326_210741.png

ForumRunner_20150326_210756.png

ForumRunner_20150326_210814.png

Little late but finally figured out how to post pictures... I think.. Lol

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Up at 0330 this morning ate my meal 450 cals along with 2 caps ABE and 1 Scoop of Erg9.
Packed a meal 500 cals 2caps of ABE and 2 scoops of AminoIV to have at work today
This will be my routine while on day ****. Night shift I will have to do some changing.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's inspiring that you can find a way to make this work with such a chaotic schedule. I will never again bitch because my lunch is late due to a few conference calls.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
It's inspiring that you can find a way to make this work with such a chaotic schedule. I will never again bitch because my lunch is late due to a few conference calls.
This job requires a bit of determination. I can understand why so many officers are out of shape its hard to keep up. Then you get days like today.. I was voluntold to sit in the courthouse all day. LOL

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This job requires a bit of determination. I can understand why so many officers are out of shape its hard to keep up. Then you get days like today.. I was voluntold to sit in the courthouse all day. LOL
Yeah, I envy the younger members and students when it comes to this. Even if super busy, they at least know what their schedule is going to be. I find that when it gets chaotic, I find time to get enough calories in, but it's liquids that throw me off. I can't handle a pre- and intra- and post-liquid drink when I know I have to be sitting in a room for several hours or am running from airport to meeting, back to airport and have to pee every hour.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Had a late workout last night couldnt make the gym so I did what drill used to call the filthy fifty

Pushup 50
Burpee 50
Situp 50
Lunge 50
Airsquat 50
Flutter kick 50

Energy seems to be up with this stack. Had a lil bit of nausea yesterday but that has seemed to clear up. Vascularity and pump sure do hang around a long time.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let us know if the nausea happens again and we can try moving around when you're using the supplements.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Let us know if the nausea happens again and we can try moving around when you're using the supplements.
Had a touch Of it this morning too. Lasted a couple hours and cleared up. I didnt take aminoiv today decided to take only on workout days.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had a touch Of it this morning too. Lasted a couple hours and cleared up. I didnt take aminoiv today decided to take only on workout days.
Did you happen to take any of the supplements before feeling nauseous? When are you taking the AnaBeta Elite and is it with meals?

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Did you happen to take any of the supplements before feeling nauseous? When are you taking the AnaBeta Elite and is it with meals?

I take anabeta and ergonine just before i eat. About an hour or so later i get nauseous. I just got home and took ABE eating dinner right now.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would make sure you're getting enough carbs in those meals to go with the AnaBeta Elite, but perhaps the combo is affecting you in this way. Do you feel nauseous at all when you only take the AnaBeta Elite with dinner? Might have to try spacing out the Ergonine until later.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Its more in the morning doesnt bother me after dinner. Carbs may be the problem. It isnt bad enough for me to worry with Just annoying. Which it may just need some time for my body to adjust.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its more in the morning doesnt bother me after dinner. Carbs may be the problem. It isnt bad enough for me to worry with Just annoying. Which it may just need some time for my body to adjust.
I would try taking both doses of the 2 AnaBeta Elites with your two biggest and most carb-heavy meals. That should hopefully ease things down.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I missed this. Better late than never.

In!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Just in from work. Gonna be a rest day tonight. I didnt have any nausea this morning but i did test the carb theory. I took ABE with 2 sweet potatoes and 2 cups of rice. No nausea.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just in from work. Gonna be a rest day tonight. I didnt have any nausea this morning but i did test the carb theory. I took ABE with 2 sweet potatoes and 2 cups of rice. No nausea.
Good to hear! Hopefully it stays gone.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Legs and biceps today.

Things I have noticed so far

1. Vascularity last for hours
2. Pump last for hours
3. Energy is up
4. Aggression is slightly up
5. Focus is Good
6. Slight nausea corrected with higher carb intake
7. Water intake is up
8. Workouts last longer

So far this has been a good run. Havent had the increase in appetite that some seem to get.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Weather finally warming up. So instead of rest days im going to mix in some of crossfits workouts. Farmers carry kettle bell work sprints burpees etc. See how all this combined works out for the next month. Seriously considering picking up another bottle of ABE and run a 2 month cycle

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to hear it is working well for you! And yeah, I've never gotten the increased hunger either.

You know I would advocate running into a 2nd month for sure. Every time that I have used AnaBeta Elite, except for perhaps the very first time, I have used it for the full 2 months and have never been disappointed. The effects only keep building and the hard part has always been taking the 4 week break before I could use it again.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Just a quick update while I have a second. So far everything is working great still amazed at how long vascularity and pump hang around. Still no increase in appetite.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it's working great, keep us updated!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a quick update while I have a second. So far everything is working great still amazed at how long vascularity and pump hang around. Still no increase in appetite.
Awesome news. Just keep finding time to train despite that chaotic schedule! Looks like it has been about a week now since you started the supplements and you've figure out a routine that works.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Awesome news. Just keep finding time to train despite that chaotic schedule! Looks like it has been about a week now since you started the supplements and you've figure out a routine that works.
Today is my Friday so I will have 3 days in a row to hit the gym. Its going to be a good weekend!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Considering running this stack and amybe add something to it for another month. Everything is going good so far. I go back to night shift tonight. So all my routines will have to change for the next two weeks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Considering running this stack and amybe add something to it for another month. Everything is going good so far. I go back to night shift tonight. So all my routines will have to change for the next two weeks.
It would be a great idea to continue running this for another month, but adding more in depends on what more you would like to see. I would recommend sticking with what you have for the next month to fully see how your body responds to this stack, but there are options if you really do want to add more. Personally, I tend to run Erase Pro with AnaBeta Elite. Arachidonic acid products seem to be popular to stack with AnaBeta Elite as well, although I can't speak firsthand on the effects of it.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
After this bottle i was thinking of just adding more Forskolin.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After this bottle i was thinking of just adding more Forskolin.
So another bottle of AnaBeta Elite and adding Forskolin-95? That can certainly help, but add in the extra forskolin slowly and keep an eye on how your GI reacts. Even at the higher purity, there are limits :) Unfortunately I think Athletix sold out of their Ergonine and Forskolin-95 combo sale which was a really great deal.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
So another bottle of AnaBeta Elite and adding Forskolin-95? That can certainly help, but add in the extra forskolin slowly and keep an eye on how your GI reacts. Even at the higher purity, there are limits :) Unfortunately I think Athletix sold out of their Ergonine and Forskolin-95 combo sale which was a really great deal.
I got in on the free bottle with my Egonine order. But yeah just kind of brain storming now. Really looking foward to seeing how much change i can get running what i have now. Really happy to see i havent had any issues changing dosing times of abe from,switching to night shift.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a pretty versatile product and as long as you're taking the 4 capsules at some point in the day...or night, you're good. Some spread them all out, some do 2 each with 2 separate meals, some do 2 pre and 2 post training. Best bet is to just stay consistent, although I know that is easier said than done with your schedule.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Just got back from the gym. Worked shoulders and biceps. Still getting a great pump and awsome Vascularity. I see there is a new formula of amino iv coming out. The original seems to be great.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got back from the gym. Worked shoulders and biceps. Still getting a great pump and awsome Vascularity. I see there is a new formula of amino iv coming out. The original seems to be great.
Yep, PES has modified the ingredients a bit to help with the taste and color and smell too. However, I assure you that Amino IV is still the top BCAA/EAA product out there.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
As of this morning this stack will be slightly modified. I will be taking a scoop of Select PBC with my ABE doses.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As of this morning this stack will be slightly modified. I will be taking a scoop of Select PBC with my ABE doses.
Nice! Excited to hear what you think of it. I'm in agony watching the status of my shipment. FedEx has been doing some odd things and just handed it off to USPS. It was saying that I wouldn't get it until next Tuesday, but now says this Friday. However, that makes zero sense because it shows it made it to my town last night!

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Nice! Excited to hear what you think of it. I'm in agony watching the status of my shipment. FedEx has been doing some odd things and just handed it off to USPS. It was saying that I wouldn't get it until next Tuesday, but now says this Friday. However, that makes zero sense because it shows it made it to my town last night!
Its outstanding! I have to admit the 27 servings will not last me long. Ive already had 3 shakes. Haha.