Nocturnus Night Time Gains.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
First off, I want to thank @NurseGray for giving me and along with others, the opportunity to try out Nocturnus. I have been searching for a good non-stim pre workout for quite some time and I was lucky enough to be chosen. I also want to add that I love that this is also considered a pre bed supplement that has added goodies like amplifying natural GH that you release while you sleep.

*I am currently on a cut so I am not sure how much muscle gain(if any) I will be able to obtain, but keeping the muscle and strength I have at the moment is my goall.

I plan on taking this mostly on the days that I work early shifts and have school till late and can't train till later in the day. I will also take it on my off days pre bed.

I was so stoked to try this out as soon as I received it so I took 2 scoops pre cardio(since I had already lifted earlier that day) and to see how it made me feel before I decided to take it pre bed, due to the fact that it has beta alanine, I wasn't sure if the tingles would hit me hard and keep me from sleeping. I did about 20 minutes of moderate intensity cardio and I could feel a slight tingle which I honestly don't mind when I train, but if I was to take it before bed, it might keep me up. I can't really say anything about the effects of it so far as it was just cardio. The real test will start tomorrow for my strength push day(chest/shoulders).

Also, it was hard to tell what flavor it was. I mixed it with some leftover crystal light watermelon that I had in my water jug and I got a hint of lemon lime. The tub doesn't seem to say any type of flavor(or maybe its me?) Either way, it didn't taste bad!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Subbed. Keep at it brother

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Today is actually my off day, so I am going to try two scoops on its own before bed tonight.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
-I had 1.5 scoops of Nocturnus last night before bed last night. This stuff taste unreal! It definitely reminds me of a lemon lime. Mixed really well with about 10oz of cold water. Slept like a baby.

Next morning I didn't have work or school so I trained early and decided to mix 1.5 scoops with 1 scoop of Nitraflex(pre workout I have at the moment). Mixed really well, but a little too sweet with the flavor of my pre workout. Will probably try more water next time or just take it separately, I really like the taste of Nocturnus on its own. :yumyum:
I trained legs. It was a strength day so I was going for 5 sets of 4 reps with 275lbs. I know that isn't very heavy, but I am working on it, especially on this cut my squats have gone down. :I I had an awesome squat session and my quads were pumped.

Can't wait for tomorrow's strength push day!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The taste is amazing isn't it. So refreshing before bed

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I've been taking Nocturnus twice a day lately. 2 scoops with my pre workout and 2 scoops before bed. I'm not too sure what it is, but I have been getting an upset stomach during my workouts. I think it might be due to the citrulline? I used to take Hemavol which had cm in it aswell and I would get the same feeling. I will probably try 1.5 scoops next time and see if that helps.

As for the workouts, I have been getting pretty solid pumps. I also notice that I have a lot more endurance. I really like that. I still haven't had the chance to try it out on its own for an actual workout, I will most likely do that this week though, just to see how I perform on it without any other stims.

My sleep has been pretty solid. It takes me a little longer than usual to fall asleep, but once I pass out, it's sweet dreams from there.

I am loving this stuff so far. I can't get over how good it taste. I was thinking of just putting a scoop or two in my water jug to drink through the day. Not sure if that would be a waste though.

I'm training legs tomorrow and I will be taking Nocturnus on its own. It's going to be a higher rep hyper day, so I am expecting a solid pump :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I like the idea you had of adding it into your water for the day. I was thinking of trying that myself. I only use 3 scoops before bed. Tonight I am going to drink it slow as I relax before bed. It is definitely pleasing to the palate:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually havent tried this product but i am interested in it for sure.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
**Sorry for the lack of post, school has been kicking my a** this week, but I have still been taking Nocturnus.

Dosage: I took two scoops pre workout on this day and one scoop before bed.
I got the chance to try it out on its own for a leg workout. I was supposed to start of with 5x5 on squats, but the rack was taken. I ended up doing some leg extensions to warm up. My legs were pumped after my second set. I was feeling really good throughout my workout. Moved on to some barbell lunges, then some leg presses, hamstring curls, and finished off with calves and abs. Energy wasn't crazy, but I felt good enough to push myself and had a great leg workout.

I was drenched in sweat by the end. I havent had a good leg workout or any workout in general(stim free) in a long time. I am still sore today and this workout was three days ago!

I haven't had another workout with nocturnus on its own since the last time because I have been training really early and I need my stims to wake up.

So far, I am really enjoying this product. The pumps that it has been giving me have really helped my workouts feel a lot better during this cut.
Sleep has been on point. Not sure if it has made my sleep a whole lot better, maybe because I haven't been taking the recommended dosage all at once pre bed. I usually take one to two scoop in the morning and 1 to 1.5 pre bed.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I trained back/bis today and didn't take Nocturnus intentionally. I want to try taking 3 scoops pre bed tonight and see how it affects my sleep. I have an early shift at work tomorrow so I need some good sleep.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I trained back/bis today and didn't take Nocturnus intentionally. I want to try taking 3 scoops pre bed tonight and see how it affects my sleep. I have an early shift at work tomorrow so I need some good sleep.
I take 3 scoops at night and love it. I only use about 10 ounces of water.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I don't usually take all three servings at ones. Lately, I have been taking 1.5 scoops pre workout and 1.5 scoops before bed. I use about 10oz also.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Did you ever try the 3 scoops before bed? I was wondering how is worked for you.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Did you ever try the 3 scoops before bed? I was wondering how is worked for you.
I actually just tried it last night. I had three scoops with about 12oz about 30min before bed. I had to use the bathroom like 3 times during the night and I'm guessing it's because of the creatine. Regardless, I still felt I had a good sleep.

I will probably try drinking it a little bit earlier, like and hour or so before.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sounds good. Try 10 ounces of water even. Have a great night

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Ended up having 3 scoops with 10oz of water an hour before bed. I used the bathroom a few times before bed and then once my head hit the pillow, I was out. Woke up early for a work shift and felt good and rested.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ended up having 3 scoops with 10oz of water an hour before bed. I used the bathroom a few times before bed and then once my head hit the pillow, I was out. Woke up early for a work shift and felt good and rested.
Seems like it worked nicely for you.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Seems like it worked nicely for you.
Yeah, it has been great that last few days. I think I foundd my sweet spot for when to take it before bed.

Today I decided to take a day off my stims and just take Nocturnus on its own for leg day..yeah I'm crazy ha. I usually need more energy for leg days, but I have been feeling well rested these past few days so I thought, what the heck.

I had an awesome workout. I hit a new squat PR which is great since I am on a cut. I had a great leg pump and could barely walk after doing 8 sets of squats. I know it's a lot, but when I feel good I just keep going.

Going to try the same 1.5 scoops for tomorrow's push day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Nocturnus is treating you well !! Congrats on the PR !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea boy! I'm working up to two tubs a month lol