Extras --- On my last week of Xgels & MyoSynergy

Big Thanks to Performax Labs for the opportunity to log this! :D

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, keep in mind I'm finishing up Xgels & MyoSynergy but I just had the most incredible Chest & Tri workout!!!!

Energy was through the roof & focus was spot on! As an ex personal trainer I have a bad habit of watching other people workout --- But today I was dialed into my OWN workout --- Not once did I watch anyone in the gym! Couldn't even tell you if there were any Hot chicks there today! :D

Glad I didn't try 1 1/2 scoops --- I'm still amped up and it's been an hour since I finished. Worried I may crash but I'll report on that later.

Incredible start!!!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I'm in.

Yeah like Robert Downey said in Tropic Thunder "Never go full 2 scoops "

At least until you are ready lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome start. I'm pretty stim tolerant and only need 1.5 scoops. Right after a stim break, no more than a single scoop is needed.

Also, I hope to look like you at 46, no homo

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will not crash, thats the beauty of HyperMax. However be careful around bedtime cause it can keep you up.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another really nice workout today... Love the energy & focus. (Sticking to 1 big scoop)

Yea, there was a nice pump too!! :D

image-2548102214.jpg

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Confession time: I cheated on HyperMax. I went back to an old pre-workout for Legs & shoulders. But yesterday I had another incredible Chest workout with HyperMax.

If you'll take me back, I promise I won't cheat again! I've got that old pre-workout out of my system now & I've seen the error of my ways. I love you HyperMax. :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Confession time: I cheated on HyperMax. I went back to an old pre-workout for Legs & shoulders. But yesterday I had another incredible Chest workout with HyperMax.

If you'll take me back, I promise I won't cheat again! I've got that old pre-workout out of my system now & I've seen the error of my ways. I love you HyperMax. :D
Lol, well how does Hypermax compare?

It's ok to have multiple pre's.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will not crash, thats the beauty of HyperMax. However be careful around bedtime cause it can keep you up.
This is exactly what i have been experiencing. Clean solid energy but have to take early on or im up all night.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Back & Traps workout today!

1 scoop is perfect --- I really have a hard time waiting in-between sets!!!! This stuff makes me want to go from set to set.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For various reasons HyperMax seems to be the perfect Pre for my chest and tris workout!!!

Great energy!!!

I was in the gym 20 minutes longer than usual today!!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, glad your enjoying it! Were launching a new flavor in the next couple weeks as well! Be on the look out!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review man.

Did you hear Rockford came real close to EF4 tornado? Rochelle area got blasted.