Soy Lecithin, Alphamax, Conquer (Demi Edition) Log

Est1995

Awards
Will be updating soon. Will start April 1st. Final cut to get down to desired BF.

19 year old personal trainer. First time running any arimstane. Will be able to dedicate a lot of time to log. Using (IF) at around 600 deficit with planned refeeds at 300 surplus (still deciding how often to re feed, input welcome) been on lecithin granules (1200mg PA) for about a month now and am in love. Any input is welcome because I'm not starting this till the first! Trying to get rid of some binge eating fat for the rest of march. Been lifting properly for 2 years completely natty.

Edit: Also, if there's any other things you think I should stack in let me know.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Imo i dont think you need the test boost. Your test should already be boosted lol. I would recommend a fat burner instead. alphamine is great, love that stuff. Also you could stack yohimbine with caffiene and a carnitine (i like alcar) maybe some green tea extract as well. All those are really cheap. These will be thermogenic and cut appetite down.

Est1995

Awards
Will be adding stims to the pre. Picked up the stim free conquer so i could add my desired amount of caffiene (300mg) and will be adding some yohimbine HCl. You dont think the Alphamax will do anything? I could understand the arimstane not having too much of an effect but the forskolin should certainly help right? Was hoping the arimstane would help keep me going with my deficit being at 600.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want the forskolin i would get some forskolin 95 from analyzed supplements. Right now at athletix.com they got the sale for one bottle of ergonine with a free bottle of forskolin. Id grab that for thirty bucks shipped and use the code driven for tenpercent off. Then u get a bunch of staples right there. Alphamax is great, but at your age i dont recommend it, nor do you need it. Just get that diet right and train bro. Your hormones are already set up for rapid growth. Train hard eat right. No supplement for that my guy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ you are the man

Forskolin would be solid with this

And free with Ergonine which would amplify the whole stack

As he said on top of the BOGO my coupon code for 10% off!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ you are the man

Forskolin would be solid with this

And free with Ergonine which would amplify the whole stack

As he said on top of the BOGO my coupon code for 10% off!
You guys got one of the best bang for your buck products then got the free as supp. How can u not pick that up. I havent yet cuz i got four bottles from the last sale, but think i should jump on that sale soon... Why not lol

Est1995

Awards
Awesome guys. The E9 does look pretty awesome plus with the freebie and 10% off i cant pass it up. Hope it gets here before the 1st!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Awesome guys. The E9 does look pretty awesome plus with the freebie and 10% off i cant pass it up. Hope it gets here before the 1st!
Sane day 0.99 shipping it should

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're located in the US and order soon it should reach you no problem!