Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this in mail yesterday, took 3 caps [because koi warned me this stuff is strong], glad i only took 3 caps and listened to koi!!! in 15 minutes i started feeling it, by 30 minutes i was sweating sitting down typing. went to basement to do some treadmill time, put on an old classic 'machine head' by deep purple and started in.....geez i am not kidding effects got more intense as time went on. ended up doing both sides of machine head and 1st side of dark side of the moon, wasn't done yet, put on van halens debut album and kicked it up a notch....holy cow-glad i didn't start out with 5 caps!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in on this bigt. cant wait to see how it treats you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in on this bigt. cant wait to see how it treats you
powerful stuff, glad i was warned not to start with full dose, this stuff kicks like a mule!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the War Games!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
War! Hu! To guard your! Hu! What is it good for?! Sorry, great song! In for War!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely nothing, say it again.......

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In to see what the war is all about

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
saturday i had to be in indy so i took 3 tabs of r4w and hit nifs, i did the same routine with same weights that i did when logging jp8....haven't lost anything, even added some extra machines at the end....

thoughts on r4w:
getting random chubs
energy lasts a long time
glad i didn't take 5 tabs
drink lots of water
improves libido and strength of erection
starting to lean out from being off creatine
this stuff is strong as hell!!!!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
saturday i had to be in indy so i took 3 tabs of r4w and hit nifs, i did the same routine with same weights that i did when logging jp8....haven't lost anything, even added some extra machines at the end....

thoughts on r4w:
getting random chubs
energy lasts a long time
glad i didn't take 5 tabs
drink lots of water
improves libido and strength of erection
starting to lean out from being off creatine
I don't even know if I wanna ask but whats a chub?

^^ People don't really understand GET DIESEL is for real. Also there is some old Ready4War caps logs on AM people can read.
Also Im going to add some bottle photos and product info, this log started with no info at all on Ready4War

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't even know if I wanna ask but whats a chub?

A SEMI-BONER!!!

^^ People don't really understand GET DIESEL is for real. Also there is some old Ready4War caps logs on AM people can read.
Also Im going to add some bottle photos and product info, this log started with no info at all on Ready4War
i used the the old r4w caps, i don't remember them being as strong as the new tabs!!! this stuff really kicksass!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up this morning early and headed to indy in time to get a workout in before taking care of some business...again took 3 tabs of r4w around 30 minutes prior, again the effects were very nice and strong!!! picked my 14 machines at nifs and by the time i was done with 1st set i was drenched in sweat...drank some extra water and everytime i did it seemed to kick in stronger. strength is right on par with where it was on jp8 hardcore and i think endurance might be going up even more.

by the way went to pee and i was semi-hard, i am off test boosters at the moment and r4w is filling in nicely as a sex enhancer...damn, i think i love this stuff!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i used the the old r4w caps, i don't remember them being as strong as the new tabs!!! this stuff really kicksass!!!
Nah, they wasnt if you used the 5 caps/per serving r4w. There was a very first r4w caps version that was 3 caps per serving, but I changed it to 5 bc people said 2 was too strong. This one is a little more "hardcore..."

I had/have JP8x and JP8x Hardcore which are preworkout/creatine/NO all that, but I started with DIESEL FUEL and preworkout caps/tabs over 13 yrs ago, so I needed that creatine free "you want the preworkout stim crown? Come take it" product. If JP8x was that strong, sht most people would only use like 1/4 of a scoop, so no one would ever get any effective dose of NO/creatine/antioxidants, etc.

Def. as "thermogenic" as you can get for a preworkout these days. You got me wanted to do 1.5 scoops NOS ETHER with 2 Ready4War preworkout tomorrow ( I cant mess with 3). That was my 2008 stack b4 JP8 came out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nah, they wasnt if you used the 5 caps/per serving r4w. There was a very first r4w caps version that was 3 caps per serving, but I changed it to 5 bc people said 2 was too strong. This one is a little more "hardcore..."

I had/have JP8x and JP8x Hardcore which are preworkout/creatine/NO all that, but I started with DIESEL FUEL and preworkout caps/tabs over 13 yrs ago, so I needed that creatine free "you want the preworkout stim crown? Come take it" product. If JP8x was that strong, sht most people would only use like 1/4 of a scoop, so no one would ever get any effective dose of NO/creatine/antioxidants, etc.

Def. as "thermogenic" as you can get for a preworkout these days. You got me wanted to do 1.5 scoops NOS ETHER with 2 Ready4War preworkout tomorrow ( I cant mess with 3). That was my 2008 stack b4 JP8 came out.
this makes total sense to me...if 1 scoop jp8 hardcore were equal to 5 caps r4w i know i would not be using a full scoop---people have to believe, this is strong stuff!!!

i think r4w packaged with nos ether as a combo deal would be sweet!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
this makes total sense to me...if 1 scoop jp8 hardcore were equal to 5 caps r4w i know i would not be using a full scoop---people have to believe, this is strong stuff!!!

i think r4w packaged with nos ether as a combo deal would be sweet!!!
When I sent some to Koi...I was like, "please don't be a bad ass and take 4 of these of the top....you will lose." haha I don't know if he ever posted
anything on them. A lot of times GET DIESEL stuff goes "under the radar."

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
this makes total sense to me...if 1 scoop jp8 hardcore were equal to 5 caps r4w i know i would not be using a full scoop
As a stim, Id say two scoops of JP8x Hardcore is where I am on 2.5/3 ready4war tabs. Stim effects only. JP8x is more for the total endurance, pumps all that so I have to have it so people can take at least 1 scoop. I know several women who are small and do 1/2 scoop JP8x, if it was stronger they wouldn't be able to use it because I do not recommend over 1 ready4war tab to anyone under 130lbs. Often times like I said, preworkouts are so stim heavy, the very popular ones, you cant even take a full scoop so you get like 200mg of creatine..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I sent some to Koi...I was like, "please don't be a bad ass and take 4 of these of the top....you will lose." haha I don't know if he ever posted
lol...koi was impressed---he pm'ed me and told me not to take more than 3......i am glad that for once i listened!!!

bonus----this stuff is great as a sex enhancer, damn!!!! take 1 30 minutes prior and get ready for a boogie night!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man 5 tabs were way to much man.I found 3 to be my sweet spot.
Yeah I posted and yes I did not listen to you.I took 5 the 1st time and lost.This stuff aint no joke!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I posted and yes I did not listen to you.I took 5 the 1st time and lost.This stuff aint no joke!!
at least you warned me not to take 5...thank you!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to post up my reviews for JP8x HC and R4W tabs.

JP8x HC 1.5 scoops is 10/10 for FOCUS/ENDURANCE
R4W 3 tabs are 10/10 for ENERGY

I wonder how 3/4 scoop of JP8X with 1 R4W tab would be.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i bet it would be pretty awesome....the focus of jp8 hardcore with the bumped up stim effect!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Ive actually done something similar t that.... I was finding JP8x hits me too slow because I sit at a desk all day. So I started taking 1 ready4war at 12pm and my normal JP8x dose at like 2pm. This way 1.25 scoops of JP8x Hardcore is strong for me, if I do 2 scoops of JP8x Hardcore (**without the r4w**) all at 2pm, it hits me from like 3pm - 3am..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man big mistake.

Dude I swear I got a high stim tolerance but NEVER AGAIN!!I dosed at 830am and I was wired still at 6pm.
Sorry but not sorry, thats funny as hell...haha. The tripped out part is there is only like 240mg of caffeine in 5 of these.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive actually done something similar t that.... I was finding JP8x hits me too slow because I sit at a desk all day. So I started taking 1 ready4war at 12pm and my normal JP8x dose at like 2pm. This way 1.25 scoops of JP8x Hardcore is strong for me, if I do 2 scoops of JP8x Hardcore (**without the r4w**) all at 2pm, it hits me from like 3pm - 3am..
So maybe at 0500 upon waking 1 R4W and at 0630 1 scoop of JP8X pre?I lift at 0700 and out the door at 815.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the stim effect of r4w is 'BOOM" in your face....but the focus of hardcore is amazing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Boom!! My girl called and my DTPC is waiting!!
you are a lucky dawg!!!!

been years since i used dtpro....i wonder if it has been updated

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
you are a lucky dawg!!!!

DT Procycle the exact same as it was in 2009, never really had to update it.....with that said, there is a DTP V2 coming out soon...like in the next 2 weeks or less but pretty much same product per se.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DT Procycle the exact same as it was in 2009, never really had to update it.....with that said, there is a DTP V2 coming out soon...like in the next 2 weeks or less but pretty much same product per se.
i had forgotten how much i liked your products...i am a fan!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are a lucky dawg!!!!

I will be on an all Get Diesel Supp stack!!!

DTPC
SUNAMI
NOS PRE
JP8x
R4W

I am going to throw a log up Monday.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I will be on an all Get Diesel Supp stack!!!

DTPC
SUNAMI
NOS PRE
JP8x
R4W
I am going to throw a log up Monday.
Cool run it like this, the R4W and JP8x how you wanted to run it preworkout., 2 DTP AM with JP8x dose, 2 DTP 6 hours after workout with 1 Sunami...***Don't take Sunami with ready4war*** you will be too stimulated. Throw in like 2 NOS Precursor preworkout also and 2 mid-day if you want. Run the DTP 5x a week, Sunami 6x a week, you shoundnt need over 1 Sunami a day with DTP and ready4war.

non-workout days:

2-3 DTP AM/1 Sunami
2 DTP Mid-Day/1 Sunami (optional)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool run it like this, the R4W and JP8x how you wanted to run it preworkout., 2 DTP AM with JP8x dose, 2 DTP 6 hours after workout with 1 Sunami...***Don't take Sunami with ready4war*** you will be too stimulated. Throw in like 2 NOS Precursor preworkout also and 2 mid-day if you want. Run the DTP 5x a week, Sunami 6x a week, you shoundnt need over 1 Sunami a day with DTP and ready4war.

non-workout days:

2-3 DTP AM/1 Sunami
2 DTP Mid-Day/1 Sunami (optional)
Non w/o days wut about NOS PRE?

Also b4 go time 2 NOS PRE?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Non w/o days wut about NOS PRE?

Also b4 go time 2 NOS PRE?
yeah 2 pre "go time" like 1-2hours pre and also yeah u can take nos pre non-workout days. I wasn't too specific bc that product
you can take at almost any dose anytime of the day. It doesn't have any stims so I was more writing the instructions for the products that amplify each other in the stim department.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bonus----this stuff is great as a sex enhancer, damn!!!! take 1 30 minutes prior and get ready for a boogie night!!!
It should be! It has several ED or libido boosters in it: epimedium grass, Asian ginseng, muira puma, eurycoma longifolia and cnidium root.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it has a really high amount of HGW in it compared to whats avail. now on the market. Also the price of HGW is so high, it has disappeared from a
lot of products. The new DTP won't have HGW. Certain extracts that use to cost me $120/kg back in 2009 are about 600/kg now. No one is paying $70/bottle for DTP unless its made by Muscle tec. This happens to everything in this industry that gets popular, happened to tribulus and whey also. I rem when you could buy whey isolate retail for $14/lb...retail. Now 2lbs of a good whey isolate (not some bs that says isolate and is 79% protein) looks like $20-26/lb

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Diesel

How is r4w different to Diesel test or DTP? A cursory glance at the ingredients list suggests that there are similar ingredients in all 3? Understand the mix is likely to vary but I was looking to buy diesel test and SNS focus for cognition, memory, mood etc but I wonder if I'm better off just getting r4w as ive got a limited budget.

My goals are: 1. TEST BOOSTING (fREE AND TOTAL), 2. MEMORY, ENERGY, FOCUS, MOOD, 3. INCREASED SPERM & LIBIDO INCREASE, 4 OPTIMAL ESTROGEN LEVELS. (in that order). I know it's a bit of a stretch to expect one product to deliver all 4 but nevertheless would be grateful for your honest recommendation.

pm me if this would be more convenient.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Diesel

How is r4w different to Diesel test or DTP? A cursory glance at the ingredients list suggests that there are similar ingredients in all 3? Understand the mix is likely to vary but I was looking to buy diesel test and SNS focus for cognition, memory, mood etc but I wonder if I'm better off just getting r4w as ive got a limited budget.

My goals are: 1. TEST BOOSTING (fREE AND TOTAL), 2. MEMORY, ENERGY, FOCUS, MOOD, 3. INCREASED SPERM & LIBIDO INCREASE, 4 OPTIMAL ESTROGEN LEVELS. (in that order). I know it's a bit of a stretch to expect one product to deliver all 4 but nevertheless would be grateful for your honest recommendation.

pm me if this would be more convenient.
I'd read the write up on them, not look at the ingredients. Ready4War is for energy, endurance, mental focus, agression in the gym, thermogenic
DTP, DTH are test boosters. The only thing they both do is increase libido.

For your goals, no there isnt one product for that. What you can do is use DTH AM and mid-day, and ready4war preworkout. R4W will boost the effects of DIESEL TEST and DIESEL TEST covers 1,2 (minor), 3, 4 where ready4war is major for 2, but affects 1 and 3.

If you are on a limited budget, and go with ready4war it will give you more energy and mood and focus than anything, because I do not know of no one on earth that can take 4 or 5 ready4war tabs a day (amount you would need to do anything with test levels). So for instance, on a budget, and 1 product, take 1 ready4war tab AM and 1 preworkout, maybe 2 preworkout but thats pushing it. It is very strong and its effects last for hours. Its not like these high caffeine stims.

3 tabs have about 120mg of caffeine but if you take 2 after 4pm, you prob wont sleep until about 4am, be really horny and cranky until u smash something. So long story short I don't use Read4War as a test booster. I use it as a very very hardcore energy/pre-workout product that just so happens to increase libido and boners. I also do not take DIESEL TEST for energy but DIESEL TEST will amplify the stim effects of any stim product we make like JP8x, JP8x hardcore and ready4war.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

I think I'll go for the DT and see how this treats me. Not really looking for a PWO/stim. More a cognitive enhancer. Also am trying to cut down on my caffeine intake

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 3 r4w and did a arm/chest/shoulder workout in my basement gym.

thought on r4w:
hits fast and hard
lasts a long time
good pump
good aggression
decent focus-not as good as jp8 hardcore
decent strength-again not as good as hardcore
big increase in libido-took a shower after workout and hunted down my wife!!!
increase in erection strength!!!

the bedroom workout was pretty intense, i love this stuff!!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
took 3 r4w and did a arm/chest/shoulder workout in my basement gym.

thought on r4w:
hits fast and hard
lasts a long time
good pump
good aggression
decent focus-not as good as jp8 hardcore
decent strength-again not as good as hardcore
big increase in libido-took a shower after workout and hunted down my wife!!!
increase in erection strength!!!

the bedroom workout was pretty intense, i love this stuff!!!
Seem like hell of a product!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will have to get my hand on theses bad pills !