FINAFLEX Creatine Energy keeping me pumped and jacked!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So here I am finally, got the specialy package from finaflex and was VERY pleased to open it up even though I knew what was alkready in there it was like Christmas to pull out a nice bucket of creatine and caffeine!! so I started right away on 3-6-2015 and have been using 1 scoop daily, first day I did it with nothing but by itself and it wasn't bad, a little tart but it mixed really well.. since then I have tried it in PWO drinks, and with just plain orange and other flavor koolaids and its awesome no matter what =its in.. give it 9 on mixability! the only reason not a 10 is cause there was still a small amount of left over but its far better then most!!

Anyways heres a little info on myself..

5'7"
175lbs (before starting)
Currently 190lbs
On a serious bulk mission with a superfast metabolism is bulk almost all year round with little cardio from time to time cause I lose so much muscle so quick!

PR's Include
Bench (Flat) 305
Bench (Incline) 255
Shoulder Press 225
Squat 465
LegPress 800+
DeadLift 405+

Current Cycle is as follows

Started PH Cycle 2-18 Quad-Plexx RX Xtreme (DMZ 50mg, M14ADD 60mg, Max LMG 50mg, MSten 30mg)
Support Supps Include
TUDCA 500mg
P-5-P (50mg)
DHEA 30mg EOD

EndoSurge Turbo 2caps 3x Daily Running A Log on this as Well..

Exemestane 12.5EOD as Needed for AI
Omega3 FishOIL's 1500mg split in half at each PH Dosage

FINAFLEX Creatine Energy ***This Log*** Every Day 1scoop

I also plan on Bridging every 3rd week of my PH Cycle to another PH Cycle 2 more times... Week 3 Which was last Thursday the 12th I started Alpha M60 + Diabolix (M1A 40mg/MethyChlostebol 80mg/Diabolix 125mg) Taking 1 cap twice daily of the Alpha M60 and 3 caps 3x Daily of the Diabolix.. on the 3rd week of That Cycle I plan to start Epi/Tren (Epistane 45mg/Tren 115mg) that will be my 3rd and Final PH Cycle.
PCT is planned out with Serms and other Supps, I think I will be looking to get more EndoSurge Turbo for that as I have been loving the results so far...

So far After the first week on EndoSurge I have noticed more energy, more focus, more pump and aggression added to my PH Cycle, usually people run into lethargy on this as well as prolactin issues, since I have been taking the DHEA and trhe P-5-p the Endosurge has been kicking the energy up as well as the mucuna puriens and maca ingredients helping to aid in the prolactin department, im loving every thing about this so far!! im glad it had enough for a two month run I have notice'd no side effects what so ever from any of the supplements im taking and I feel that the EndoSurge Turbo has also aided in that... any questions feel free to chime in guys, I will update as much as I can every few days!!

Love & Respect as always guys and always appreciated!! God bless you all!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Right on bro!! Thanks again, will do Before & After pics starting tomorrow!

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm in!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Herrrro

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wide back man.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have a question here and don't take this the wrong way, but how are you going to be able to tell ANYTHING about the Creatine Energy while stacking multiple pro hormones?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So I have a question here and don't take this the wrong way, but how are you going to be able to tell ANYTHING about the Creatine Energy while stacking multiple pro hormones?
I can definitely understand the question, I thought that to myself, but knowing my body and how different supplements effect me and not being on creatine in so long, I could tell the difference almost immediately after trying it the first day, caffeine definitely has a diff feeling then the pro's and the creatine has a more instant feeling after doing it I notice a different pump and feeling of retention from that as opposed to the ph's and how they may cause my body to retain fluids and the type of pumps they give me, I made sure after thinking it all through that I would be able to give a good log and review of how it will effect my cycling and lifting routines.

I know a lot of people haven't got to that point in supplementing and evercising how to feel their body and its reactions to stress/routines/food/supplementing I think it takes a certain amount of time and maybe for some they never fully get in tune with it but after 9+ years of lifting and 8 of it without any supplements what so ever I can definitely tell the differences

so fear not I will be able to give a biased opinion and review without getting it confused with other supplements im taking and once again I appreciate this opportunity, im going to post my recent routines through the week and how everything is going by tomorrow but so far I can say im enjoying it so far, the creatine has really helped me out specially going pre workout, the only thing I have to be careful of is not doing it to close to my early cup of coffee cause the ph's cause you to be a lot more sensitive to stimulants and the second day I dosed was about an hour after my coffee and I had the caffeine jitters, so its all about timing and placement. hope to make everyone proud!! love & respect to you all

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries man just making sure we were on the same page, and it seems we are :) Rock on dog

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Log Update Day 16 With Creatine Energy from the Awesome guys at FinaFlex!

I definitely want to state first off that i have not missed but 1 day of doing a dose of this pre workout or even post workout for more spark and it has been awesome, the caffeine is potent as well as the creatine doing its job adding to my bulk/cellular retention/endurance and energy in my work outs..

Since Week 1 This has been my basic routine...
Monday Back
3x10-12 Wide grip pullups / 3x neautral grip pullups 10-12 / bent over barbell rows 3x12(185)9(225)6(255)
reverse grip rows 3x10(225)12(185)10(155)
single arm dumbbell rows 15/12/10 (65)/(75)/(75)
wide grip pull downs 3x15 down to 12 (185/200/225)
reverse grip pull downs 3x12-10-8 225/240/260
seated close grip rows 3x12-15 can never read the weight plates on this one but im assuming somewhere over 100? :-/
superset back extension 3x15 185 with deadlift 3x12-15 225

Tuesday Chest
incline dumbbell press 3x15 65/75/75 <-max dumbbell weight at the gym unfortunately :(
flat bb bench 3x15,12,10 135/185/225
incline bb bench 3x12,10,8 135/185/185
flat dumbbell press 3x12-15 75lb
seated pecdec machine 3x15 somewhere around 120lbs
standing incline fly on cross-over with d-rings usually go a couple plates up and just drop set all the way down for 3 sets until my chest is ready to rip out of the skin and my shoulders are about to tear off my body lol
finish with 4x15 dips, 2xwide grip 2xclose grip then 3x12-15 incline pushups if I can even get to 15 usually a struggle after 10 by the second set.

Wednesday Legs
Squats 3x15,12,8-10 185/225/275
Leg Press 2x10-12 wide/sumo starting at 400 and ending around 650/700 followed with 2x8-10 close stance with 700 or within 45lbs of it..
Calf Raises 6x10/15/20 inner and outter footing each time 460/360/320
superset seated leg extensions with lying leg curls 3x15 increasing weight by 1-2 plates each time somewhere around 105 on lying leg curls and using 225 as working weight on seated leg extensions
25lb dumbbell lunges with squats superset 25 per leg, 25-30 per squat

Thursday Shoulders
seated dumbbell standard press 3x12-15 65lb
seated military bb press 3x12-10 185 down to 135
3x12 Arnold press with 45lbs
bent over db lateral raises starting with 3x10-12 30lb/25lb/15lb
standing db lateral raises repeated with heavier weight 35/30/20 last one for burnout close to 20 usually
upright small bb rows with approx. 95lb on bar for 3x12 down to 10
barbell shrug 3x12-15 225
sometimes finishing with prone incline bench small barbell front raises for as many as I can get up to 100, so far I've made it to 78

Friday Arms
standing db curls 3x15 45lb
incline seated drag/dumbbell curls 3x10-12 35lb
preacher curl with e-z bar 125 or so on bar for 3x10
hammer dumbbell curls with 45lb 3x12-15
lying barbell tri extension/skull crushers with 45s on the ez bar, adding 10 each set for 3x15/12/10
standing dumbbell tri extension behind head out to the side, 35lb dumbells 3x12
kneeling tri kickbacks with 45/55lb dumbells depending on day 3x12
standing rope pulldowns 3x15 followed by reverse close-grip tri extension pulldowns 3x12-15
superset with lying hammer curl rope pulldowns about 4 plates down 3x12-15
forearm curls 4x12 small flat bar 45s each side, superset set with wrist curls 2x palm up/2x palm down usually adding another 10-15lbs for those.

Now i'm not a guy that likes the whole 1RM thing or even low reps accept on certain days when i really feel it but i can honestly say since starting this supplement i have had more of those days where i either have more reps in the tank or feel like lifting a lot more weight then usual, without this supplement i would only have 1-2 days of really feeling strong in the gym and beyond the PH strong by that i mean i can feel the kick from the caffeine and i can feelthe extra pump from the Quality creatine in this that runs with me through my entire routine and even later in the day and upon waking the next day i almost always feel that extra retention and swoleness from not only the PH but from the Creatine and Continually dosing it daily, sometimes twice.. I'm really enjoying the product so far and honestly cant get enough of it and i hope this update will help to make you guys proud of me and help others to understand the Quality Supplement(s) you guys come out with! will continue to make more of this log its just been real hectic lately but i will be adding more and making sure you guys know you chose the right person! love & respect to the whole FinaFlex Crew thank you all again!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Cali.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
all things being equal.. creatine is an excellent adjunct to any hormone cycle. its good for blood pressure and some others which make it an ancillary must have imo

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thank you guys, and I totally agree xR1pp3Rx it compliments anything and everything when it comes to exercise some will recommend not using it on a PH cycle because it could cause issues with back pumps and so fourth but I think its definitely one of the top 3 supps of all time!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
the cycle is going fantastic! been feeling really good these past few days and super stacked.. back day (Monday) went through the normal routine but kept stacking 20lbs on the bent over row until I was up to 295 on my 4th set reverse grip got 6 clean ones, super strong for me lately! all my other lifts kinda stayed the same but rep wise I feel like I gotta slow waaaay down to really tire myself out.. same with chest and shoulder day

on chest day I threw an extra 20lbs on incline bench, making it 245 and hit that for 8, so I threw another 20 on and hit it for 6 making it 265lbs I went one more round with 10 and got 2 1/2 so my new PR and honestly my first majorly noted incline is now 275 on my fav chest exercise! the rest of my rounds were done clean and in the 10-12 rep range.. flat felt a little normal, ever since I started working incline more the past few years my body has almost got tired of flat bench but ive done so much of it through out the years and I prefer the upper chest build so much more.. decline I feelin good contraction and pumps on..

leg day wens: didn't try to go to heavy on my squats, endurance wasn't all there but it sure felt like I had peak contractions on them babys reppin 265 for sets of 15, leg press I always feel like weekly I go up 40lbs easy, im guessing somewhere in the 700s first 3 sets working up to that for 12-15 reps by 5th and 6th in close feet and knees together im getting 8-9 reps..

shoulder day felt like going heavy on OH-DB-Press's felt extra strong was doing sets of 8 with the 70lbs x3
barbell was just as nice 225 2x wide grip for 10, 2x 225 for 8
followed with 3x the arnolds with the 50lb DB's seated.
bent over laterals with the 35s for 12, 30s for 9 25s for 7
standing laterals 40s x 10, 30x 10, 20s 12
upright rows 120lb small bar 3x12-10

arms tomorrow, had a long day didn't have time to hit them...

Creatine Energy working Great! until today I missed my morning coffee and actually felt good and once I did my Creatine Energy shot with these little flavor sample packs I got for supps taste amazing BTW ! I could feel the pump and prime from it immediately!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
my apologies for the hiatus been hectic.. anyways it has been well over a month of use and I can say I am most definitely satisfied with the product, I took a week off of not using it and could notice the difference, lost about 5lbs, had a little less endurance and that extra push in the gym, also wasn't feeling as strong without it, I started back on it a week ago and within 3 days all those great feelings were back and I hae gained about 3-4lbs

of course most is probably fluid but you couldn't tell by looking at me staying very lean and vascular.. workouts just have that extra kick to them when I dose this an 30 minutes to 90 minutes prior to workout, and its not bothering anything internally cause some creatine the low grade especially is known for bloating and being a little harder on your kidneys.. this stuff has a good clean feel to it so the quality is there! I have hit a few "PR's" incluine press 275lbs, bent over barbell rows 295, arm day is great with this stuff as well as leg and shoulder day too..

Question for the Awesome guys at FINAFLEX; would you prefer I finish this before I do my review or can I drop one anytime now since its been well over a month.. I believe I have atleast another 30-40days left of this..

another + to the product, love the container and the amount in it even though its about half full that goes for most things but the servings are there (60) also do you guys plan to have this in any flavors? I mix it with just about ANYTHING and it mixes fantastic!
love & respect to all of you guys!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does now come in Fruit Punch. I have yet to try that; mine is flavor-less.

A month is sufficient for review.

Would you mind using the following review scale?

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product improved strength...
2) This product improved muscle fullness...
3) This product improved recovery...
4) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

I'm working on getting the products up in the review area in the mean time.

Thanks KiliCali

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It does now come in Fruit Punch. I have yet to try that; mine is flavor-less.

A month is sufficient for review.

Would you mind using the following review scale?

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

4) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

I'm working on getting the products up in the review area in the mean time.

Thanks KiliCali
Most Definitley! Thanks again guys! im ready to try the fruit punch flavor im sure its great

5 - Strongly Agree
5 - Strongly Agree
5 - Strongly Agree
5 - Strongly Agree

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can add any extra comments to the review as well. ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As soon as it goes through, I surely will. Thanks man.