GSN NitroNOX Review Log

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
First of all, I'd like to thank the guys at GSN and Elvia1023 for sending me this product to try.

I am pretty much immune to stimulants. Most preworkouts give me the itchy feeling of beta-alinine and that's about it. What caught my eye with NitroNOX was the 1000mg of agmatine sulfate which in my opinion is way more effective then arginine and citrulline malate. This was proved to me yet again today as the pumps were way greater then when I used 8g of citrulline malate!!

I received the product today. They also sent me a nice shaker that my cool wife decided to call dibs on since it is pink and black lol.

The product mixed in water very well. No clumps or powdery taste. I got the kiwi-strawberry flavor. Don't care too much for the taste but at least it wasn't a strong flavor with lots of sweetner. Those very sweet flavors bother me as I'm not a fan of very sweet things.

I started sipping on the preworkout on the way to the gym, it's about a 10 to 15 min drive. I train on an empty stomach after work and sometimes it's hard to have much energy especially when in a cal deficit. My job is very mind draining so it's hard to be motivated to hit the gym.

Before I even got to the gym, it hit me......hard. WOW! I was shocked at the energy boost. This stuff woke me the eff up! I haven't felt an energy boost like that in years.

So it was leg day which I am not a big fan of, especially since some old injuries limit me. But idk if it was the preworkout or just the fact that I got an energy boost but my motivation was through the roof. I threw my headphones on and began jamming to the music. I hit PRs for reps on every workout, some workouts multiple sets were PRs. I was very impressed, it felt like I was on cocaine and 100mgs of dbol. The pumps were great, just the way I like them nice strong pumps but with the endurance to keep going for high reps. Most sets were in rep range of 16-22 and a few a but higher.

Overall so far I am very impressed. Excited to see if this was an initial placebo type effect or will it be this effective time after time.

I'll update this as I go along.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will love it!

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Took another scoop today. Drank it quicker this time and the energy still came on smooth. Very focused.

I hit 6 sets of incline barbell bench followed by 4 sets of flat barbell bench, I haven't done flat barbell bench in over 6 months. I was weaker on it for sure but was able to crank out some respectable reps.

So far I am liking this preworkout. Can't believe it has less caffeine then the last one I was using but hits way harder. Goes to show its about the quality of the ingredients not just the quantity.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

If anyone is interested in trying this out, GSN currently has a discount for $20 off.

I'm going to try watermelon next.

Use code GSNELITE20 for $20 off the RRP.

Click here for NitroNOX Pro.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
First time was today, it's pretty legit...
It's only been a few hours since I drank it and I'm still going so far.. No crash yet, good pumps, clean energy, good taste, gtg so far..
Anxious to keep using it all weekend and see how it goes..
Sounds like we are having similar experiences with it. I'm very impressed so far.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is an impressive PWO !

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Back today:

Decided to try working out in the morning prior to work with the help of this preworkout. Woke up at 4am and was at the gym by 5am when the doors open. Had a scoop around 4:45am. Had a great back workout, pumps were very nice. My grip began to fail towards the end so I did 3 quick sets of light weight deads to pump my lower back and kick the intensity up before I headed out. I'm still sweating an hour and a half postworkout. Timed the carbs right and I'm a fat melting furnace!!!

The energy came on right at the start very smooth. Really woke me up this morning. I will have no issues working out in the am with this stuff. Very nice!! So far no crash and it's 7:30am now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds Like You Killed it!

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
I am loving this stuff. Another successful morning workout. I can't believe I am waking up at 4am and going to the gym. Talk about a motivational boost! I can't wait to hit the gym fired up every am.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4:23 am off to the Gym !

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Very disappointing leg day today. I was sooo pumped on this preworkout supplement and 2ccs of a tne/sdrol/dbol blend a buddy gave me to try.

I start off with a clean 5 sets of leg extensions, I'm feeling great and strong. I jump to hack squats, second set I tweak my injured left knee. I stop the set and attempt to stretch, get the blood flowing, and regroup. Get back on and no the pain is unbearable. So I decided to give it a break in hopes of returning and completing a solid leg workout.

So I decide to go do some incline bench press for a good 6 sets and then warm up my knees again with some light weight extensions. Ok feels fine, I get back on the hack squat and the pain comes right back instantly. I drop the weight and crank out another set. At this point I am beyond frustrated and getting really pissed off.

I finished with some leg curls and went home. Sooo pissed, what a waste....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel your pain I have a bad right knee and have to be very "careful" on leg day. Take it easy let it heal and train smart.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
I feel your pain I have a bad right knee and have to be very "careful" on leg day. Take it easy let it heal and train smart.
I usually do take it easy and I have avoided irritating it for months now but unfortunately just had a bad day.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Nice chest workout today. Chest was a little sore from the incline bench press I did on leg day while trying to recuperate from my knee. Got in some nice sets though, chest was nicely pumped. Worked on focusing on each rep and contracting the muscle. Feeling weak on flat bench but eventually I will work back up to some respectable numbers.

Energy was clean, I took the nitronox on an empty stomach. I woke up took it shortly after and hit the gym half hour later. No crazy jitters or anything even using it in a fasted state.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Legs today

FitNotes Workout - Wednesday 1st April 2015

** Seated Leg Curl Machine **
- 70.0 lbs x 22 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 110.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Hack Squat **
- 45.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 115.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 135.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 160.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 6 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Seated Calf Raise Machine **
- 45.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 70.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 45.0 lbs x 20 reps

** Leg Press **
- 270.0 lbs x 22 reps
- 360.0 lbs x 16 reps
- 450.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 450.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Leg Extension Machine **
- 110.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 90.0 lbs x 14 reps

I bought some rehband knee sleeves. These made a world of difference, I didn't have to worry too much about tweaking my knee. They were warm and supported very well.

I felt I could go forever!! I actually ended up late for work cuz I was at the gym longer then usual. I got stronger as the workout progressed, especially on the hack squats!!

I had a banana and scoop of GSN nitronox preworkout. The pumps and energy was very good to say the least. I'm loving this!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought some rehband knee sleeves. These made a world of difference, I didn't have to worry too much about tweaking my knee. They were warm and supported very well.

can you post a Name of these and maybe a pic... I need some but have no idea what to buy.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards

can you post a Name of these and maybe a pic... I need some but have no idea what to buy.
Here's a link to them brother, that's where I ordered from. These are thick so they are for lifting only. They sell other thinner ones for running, etc.

http://www.jackalsgym.com/store.aspx?prod_id=RH-KS

I measured my knee at 36", so I purchased a medium and they fit perfect. Be sure to measure correctly. Smaller is better here for compression but you don't want them super tight. Also, make sure to buy 2 they aren't sold as pairs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's a link to them brother, that's where I ordered from. These are thick so they are for lifting only. They sell other thinner ones for running, etc.

http://www.jackalsgym.com/store.aspx?prod_id=RH-KS

I measured my knee at 36", so I purchased a medium and they fit perfect. Be sure to measure correctly. Smaller is better here for compression but you don't want them super tight. Also, make sure to buy 2 they aren't sold as pairs.
Thank you, I am looking for something to use when squatting, I have a very bad right knee and sometimes it "Pops out of the socket" so I am looking for something to stabilize it.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Thank you, I am looking for something to use when squatting, I have a very bad right knee and sometimes it "Pops out of the socket" so I am looking for something to stabilize it.
I have a similar issue, except mine shifts and goes into some serious pain. These will help for sure. Just make sure to buy the correct size.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a similar issue, except mine shifts and goes into some serious pain. These will help for sure. Just make sure to buy the correct size.
Thanks!