Reaching my Peak

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to Millennium for picking me to log their cognitive / performance formula Peak Elite.

I will be dosing it as per the label, 2 tabs ~20-30 minutes before workouts and ~20-30 mins before breakfast on rest days.

image.jpg

image.jpg

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my first serving last night pre-workout. My first impressions were:

Taste - A subtle Apple flavour, a nice balance between sweet and tart. A little bit of a chalky aftertaste but not too bad. I won't mind downing these...

Effectiveness: It was only one workout so take this with a grain of salt. I trained legs and had a great one. A little more focused and added a little more weight than last week so I'm impressed so far.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love MST supplements.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I worked shoulders on Wednesday and arms yesterday. I'm lifting heavier which I think is partially due to my weekend binge in Columbus but I do feel a rush getting into the gym like I'm ready to kill it.
I actually reduced my stim intake slightly since I started peak elite and no energy loss observed.
On a rest day so I'm interested to see how my body responds on Saturday.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I worked shoulders on Wednesday and arms yesterday. I'm lifting heavier which I think is partially due to my weekend binge in Columbus but I do feel a rush getting into the gym like I'm ready to kill it.
I actually reduced my stim intake slightly since I started peak elite and no energy loss observed.
On a rest day so I'm interested to see how my body responds on Saturday.
Nice note :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really liking it so far...already want more!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been rehabbing a small injury the past few weeks, but I'm looking forward to really testing this product out myself next week. Time to start pushing it again, and by your feedback it looks like this is going to really help :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am pleasantly surprised how this helping my lifts. I'm not a big guy ~152lbs right now and am getting looks at they gym like ... "how is this little guy lifting more than me?". Lol

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I am pleasantly surprised how this helping my lifts. I'm not a big guy ~152lbs right now and am getting looks at they gym like ... "how is this little guy lifting more than me?". Lol
Hey, that's a good feeling, right? Keep pushing

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have already mentioned the slight increase in focus and strength but I think where this product really shines is in the endurance department.

1st chest workout with Peak Elite... I usually start with bench and then do incline or vice versa. No matter which one I choose I always need to drop like 5-10lbs on the 2nd exercise vs if I was do it first and go to fatigue. Not today! I went to fatigue without dropping any weight on both exercises. I also met or exceeded my pr on subsequent exercises. I also did 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are really enjoying Peak so far. I'm super glad to hear that. Do tell your friends ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg day and just wasn't feeling it. But I powered through and didn't drop any weight. Thanks Peak Elite lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I don't recall an invite or mention here, I'm in now!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good luck with this bro. Im 17 days in and loving this stuff. I posted some stuff i researched on my log as well if u wanna learn some more about the ingredients.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with this bro. Im 17 days in and loving this stuff. I posted some stuff i researched on my log as well if u wanna learn some more about the ingredients.
That was a great post by the way. Really thorough information.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Just giving respect where respect is due.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arm day last night.

I got some unsettling news at work at the end of the day, basically something I have been working on for a while had fallen through. So I was kind of dejected heading into the gym. I took my dose of Peak Elite and said screw it and started with planks. I then proceeded with the arm workout and held my lifts as the scale is starting to drop now (in a cal deficit).

After my hour long workout I went into a 30 min LISS cardio session. I struggled through the last 10 minutes which was a sign it's time for a reefed which I usually have on Friday or Saturday. As much as Peak Elite has helped my workouts it's always good to remember that supplementation can only take you so far. A good diet is the foundation!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arm day last night.

I got some unsettling news at work at the end of the day, basically something I have been working on for a while had fallen through. So I was kind of dejected heading into the gym. I took my dose of Peak Elite and said screw it and started with planks. I then proceeded with the arm workout and held my lifts as the scale is starting to drop now (in a cal deficit).

After my hour long workout I went into a 30 min LISS cardio session. I struggled through the last 10 minutes which was a sign it's time for a reefed which I usually have on Friday or Saturday. As much as Peak Elite has helped my workouts it's always good to remember that supplementation can only take you so far. A good diet is the foundation!
Sorry to hear u have fallen onto bad news bro. Keep killing it in the gym. And yea im at the point of needing a refeed as well. Flat as a board lol

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sorry to hear about the bad news. Hope all is okay. Keep lifting to take your mind off of things and push past it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, sorry to hear about the bad news. Hope all is okay. Keep lifting to take your mind off of things and push past it.
Thanks guys, nothing I can't handle :).

I actually went to a hot yoga class (90mins) today after a couple weeks. It helped to get me in a better headspace. One thing I did realize that my muscles were much stiffer than past classes. It must be all the heavier lifting I've been doing :) I usually struggle with focusing on my breathing in these classes, but today no problem.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
refeed/cheat meal last night and back to bidness in the gym. Worked back this morning. After a while I took a look at the clock, 75 mins went by and thought maybe should I stop now lol. Insane endurance!

I did 35 mins on the treadmill with intermittent sprints before I left :)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Love throwing intermittent sprints in my walks.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rocked another chest workout yesterday. I felt stronger and stronger on every subsequent excercised, it was so bizarre. I finished up with flys and barbell incline. Kept on throwing more weight on every set, shocked I wasn't fatiguing.

My sister crashed at my house and I brought her with me so might have stayed longer if she wasn't waiting lol. She walked on the treadmill while I did some HIIT on the stairmaster :)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. Totally understand about not wanting to make someone else wait around.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I rocked another chest workout yesterday. I felt stronger and stronger on every subsequent excercised, it was so bizarre. I finished up with flys and barbell incline. Kept on throwing more weight on every set, shocked I wasn't fatiguing.

My sister crashed at my house and I brought her with me so might have stayed longer if she wasn't waiting lol. She walked on the treadmill while I did some HIIT on the stairmaster :)
Thats what i love about hiit. Its packs a punch in minimal time. Even more intense is tabata tho. Im saving that for my cut lol

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i love about hiit. Its packs a punch in minimal time. Even more intense is tabata tho. Im saving that for my cut lol
Love HIIT, but never tried tabata. I'm going to have to look into that.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I performed a mini-experiment over the last couple of days. I took my 2 tabs immediately prior to workouts.

I noticed a little bit of reduced strength off the bat but around 10-15 minutes into the workout I got a little boost and felt really strong.
I may play around 1 tab 20 minutes prior and 1 tab mid-workout.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I performed a mini-experiment over the last couple of days. I took my 2 tabs immediately prior to workouts.

I noticed a little bit of reduced strength off the bat but around 10-15 minutes into the workout I got a little boost and felt really strong.
Ill try this as well.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

Sounds good to me. This is when it's best to experiment. You've already seen how it works as directed, so why not play around with it?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the weekend I might go up to three :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a hot yoga session today and took 1 peak elite tablet. I felt I still had a lot of energy with only one tab but was really tight from the past week of lifting. It was especially noticeable in my hamstrings and shoulders. I've never been that tight before.
I felt I had the energy/strength to go harder but was afraid I was going to pull something lol.
I briefly contemplated stopping by the gym and doing more cardio but didn't because I have to go see my folks.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following my 1 tab trial yesterday for yoga it got me thinking....I'm getting great results from this and when I buy it again with my own money how can extend the gains. So I took one tab prior to a chest workout today. I still had the same focus as last week, but felt I was able to smash through more weight last week. I would stick to 2 tabs on resistance training days.

I'm planning to do a 3 tab test tomrrow for leg day...

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Following my 1 tab trial yesterday for yoga it got me thinking....I'm getting great results from this and when I buy it again with my own money how can extend the gains. So I took one tab prior to a chest workout today. I still had the same focus as last week, but felt I was able to smash through more weight last week. I would stick to 2 tabs on resistance training days.

I'm planning to do a 3 tab test tomrrow for leg day...
Definitely let us now how 3 tabs work out.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 tab test:

Leg workout last night on 3 tabs of peak elite. I noticed a slight increase in strength vs 2 tabs. I added weight to my leg press (540 --> 600 lbs). Better endurance as well. I was moving onto the next exercise with little to no rest period inbetween except for the few seconds to walk over lol. The second and third sets seemed to get easier and naturally added more weight.

Overall it was an awesome workout and I would definitely recommend 3 tabs at once. However, if you 3 tabs per serving one tub would contain only 20 servings. For that reason, I would only use 3 for really intense workouts and skip rest days.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
3 tab test:

Leg workout last night on 3 tabs of peak elite. I noticed a slight increase in strength vs 2 tabs. I added weight to my leg press (540 --> 600 lbs). Better endurance as well. I was moving onto the next exercise with little to no rest period inbetween except for the few seconds to walk over lol. The second and third sets seemed to get easier and naturally added more weight.

Overall it was an awesome workout and I would definitely recommend 3 tabs at once. However, if you 3 tabs per serving one tub would contain only 29 servings. For that reason, I would only use 3 for really intense workouts and skip rest days.
I think you mean 20 servings :p (unless you got a tub with more than 60 tablets). Great note though. I may try 3 today.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you mean 20 servings :p (unless you got a tub with more than 60 tablets). Great note though. I may try 3 today.
Haha yes, slip of the finger

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to regular 2 tab dosing ... one affect that has been prevalent over last couple of weeks that I'm now confident is due to peak elite is enhanced focus. I have commented on this briefly before but it really comes into play when doing cardio. Sometimes it seems the seconds are going by as minutes and you are battling your mind to get through a session especially when you're trying to hit a higher intensity. On peak elite it seems time is flying by and when I look up at the time it's like wow I'm almost finished. That's when I extend the time or up the intensity... a great feeling!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back to regular 2 tab dosing ... one affect that has been prevalent over last couple of weeks that I'm now confident is due to peak elite is enhanced focus. I have commented on this briefly before but it really comes into play when doing cardio. Sometimes it seems the seconds are going by as minutes and you are battling your mind to get through a session especially when you're trying to hit a higher intensity. On peak elite it seems time is flying by and when I look up at the time it's like wow I'm almost finished. That's when I extend the time or up the intensity... a great feeling!
I agree on the focus part. Very apparent. Also endurance is heightened.