LG Science Cutting Andro Kit by Wmihm

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well everybody im back but first i would like to thank everyone over at LG Sciences and espically love2liftkat for this great opportunity to log another product for them!!

Background:
Some of you may know me from my Bulking Kit log that i ran for LG a few months back and you can skip over this if you please. When i was younger i was one of the smaller kids in town. I was maybe 150lbs soaking wet at best. After graduating highschool i told myself that enough was enough and it was time to make a change. So i joined a gym and now it has become a part of my life and im not sure what i would do had i not made the change. I have pushed myself day after day and do not plan to stop!!

What i am hoping to expierence during this log:
Well starting on 2/1/15 i started to cut back on my "un-healthier" food and steadily increase my strictness of my diet due to cutting season starting 3/1/15. I felt that if i progressivly watched more and more over the course of the month that when cutting season arrived it would not be very difficult to make the complete change in "cutting mode." On 3/5/15 i recieved a brown box at my door and upon opening that box i knew things were about to get very serious. Inside was the LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit. Upon reading over the box and instructions i proceeded to take my "Bedtime" dose. (this is because im like a little kid with supps and cait wait.) But throught this logg i am hoping to maintain strength and size all while cutting as much fat as possible.

The Goodies:

20150305_202237.jpg

20150305_202942.jpg

Measurments: (As of 3/5/15)
Weight = 184
BF% = 10.9
Biceps = 16.75
Forearm = 13
Shoulders = 48.75
Chest = 42.5
Abs Upper = 34.5
Abs Middle = 37.5
Abs Lower = 36

Current Person Reccords (PR's)
Barbell Bench 225 x 8
Dumbell Press 120 x 1
Deadlift 225 x 8
Squat 225 x 5
Curl 115 x 7
Lat Rows 324 x 7

I would love to beat these PR's but im not sure how that is going to work in my favor druing a cutting cycle but ill be damded if someone says its not possible because ill go to extreams to prove them wrong.

Today 3/6/15 will be my first full day with the kit. After running the bulk kit it was easy for me to addapt back into thaking the recommended dosages and the according times with the chart that is located on the back of the box. The new items that i have not been exposed to are the EPIANDRO and 17-PROANDRO but from what i can tell the taste is very similar and the best way to describe in words would be "spearmint". I had a great workout this morning as you will see below in my workout chart.

20150306_170332.jpg

Well everybody i hope you are ready for a great log and thank you for following!!

Attachments

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoop whoop! First!! :)

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I got the pictures to go in let me know if everyone can see the workout i had to re-size the photos. If not i will upload them from my phone

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Pictures are updated I could not get them sized right to upload correctly!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go :)

Sjv328

Awards
Ill be starting my cutting kit soon as well. Looking forward to reading more.

foxhound72072

Awards
All these logs of this are making it so hard not to just buy mine now. Damn my current supply is in the way lol. Gl

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Today's was a good workout second day on the kit and got all my doses in on time. Noting weird to report feel great and ready for more.

Today's workout:

ForumRunner_20150307_162732.png

FSUNolez5488

Awards
I'm in for this one. Tossing around the idea of grabbing on of the Cutting Kits but haven't pulled the trigger yet...

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I'm in for this one. Tossing around the idea of grabbing on of the Cutting Kits but haven't pulled the trigger yet...
I know I have just started this kit but I ran a log for the bulking kit and I have to say the LG products are very impressive and work. I know I can't say but I am going to assume this Cutting kit will be just as great. ORDER IT !!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro def in for this!

foxhound72072

Awards
Wmihm, I just read your log for bulk kit. How is your body after pct ? Even during pct ? Kept the gains and all.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Not a problem man and also I have kept a lot of strength and have lost very little but that is expected when you cut

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well today was an off day for me unfortunally. I will be back in the gym in the morning for a great chest workout.

FSUNolez5488

Awards
I know I have just started this kit but I ran a log for the bulking kit and I have to say the LG products are very impressive and work. I know I can't say but I am going to assume this Cutting kit will be just as great. ORDER IT !!!!
Thanks! I'm leaning towards ordering it but still have a few questions and don't want to hijack your thread here.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Thanks! I'm leaning towards ordering it but still have a few questions and don't want to hijack your thread here.
You can always pm myself or Jay084 or LOVEtoLIFTkat we would be able to help out with any questions the best we can !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely! Feel free to ask any questions you'd like! That's what I'm here for! :)

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well today was a great workout for chest this morning. I felt rock solid after the workout and wanted more. I also had good energy that lasted all day.

Workout:

ForumRunner_20150309_191731.png

Attachments

foxhound72072

Awards
The kit comes with form xt for post but maybe a DAA on cycle. I heard 1 andro can have a little shut down.

Sjv328

Awards
Im on day two also and have felt awesome so far. Im wondering if I should up the 17 andro?? Any thoughts

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well I am running the kit according to the direction on Box because I am logging this for LG. If you are not doing a sponsored log then you can do whatever you want realistically.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well today was in interesting day to say the least..... My workout this morning was great I felt super pumped and solid after. Also I noticed quite a few veins starting to arise that I did not have before. My strength and energy levels did not see effected very much at all during the workout and was very pleased with end result.

Dosing is of second nature now and all on time and going well. The only thing I did notice that in the Epi Andro there seems to be some kind of "flakes" I would venture to say this is part of the ingredients but I have noticed some of them still in my mouth a few min after taking my dose. Don't believe this will effect anything just thought I would mention it.

Workout:

ForumRunner_20150310_213627.png

foxhound72072

Awards
I l Ile that workout. Superset on your arms is always a great pump. Nice man.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
For the longest time I was only doing single sets with longer breaks in between set. It was not that long ago that I made some changes to my workouts and that was one of them and I agree doing the supersets helps greatly with achieving a great pump.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main question I've got is what should be added during cycle or post cycle if I wanted to run two of the kits over an 8 week period?
You would go cut then harden. What I would do though is run Ph17 and pbold and add in epi-andro maybe run pbold for 6 weeks and ph17 for 4 then finish with epi-andro. So weeks 1-6 pbold weeks 1-4 ph-17 weeks 5-8 epiandro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the longest time I was only doing single sets with longer breaks in between set. It was not that long ago that I made some changes to my workouts and that was one of them and I agree doing the supersets helps greatly with achieving a great pump.
Time under tension is very important when trying to add muscle. You address this by extending your sets any way you can. Drop sets, super sets or even partials.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on day two also and have felt awesome so far. Im wondering if I should up the 17 andro?? Any thoughts
If it ain't broke .. are you using full dose ?

foxhound72072

Awards
Whim, do you mind if I borrow your routine you posted for tonight ?

Ps: I'm going to steal it anyway lol

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I don't mind at all we are all friends here and help each other in any way possible!! Steal away my friend!! Let me know how you like it.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely a great place--Full of great people!!

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Today was another good day in the gym. Tomorrow will hit my one week mark already!! There will be a picture/bf/measurments update to come......

Workout:

ForumRunner_20150311_191746.png

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool week one they really haven't kicked in yet but it will be interesting to see.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well this morning I weighed in at 182 and measured my bf which came out at 9.6% I was pretty pleased with that but want more!!

Workout:

ForumRunner_20150312_201454.png

Sjv328

Awards
First with lg sciences but have taken numerous phs in the past. My favorite was haldrol 50 the original. I can tell you I can already feel the effects of this kit. On day 4 and think the veins are coming in pretty good and the strength is starting to increase.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First with lg sciences but have taken numerous phs in the past. My favorite was haldrol 50 the original. I can tell you I can already feel the effects of this kit. On day 4 and think the veins are coming in pretty good and the strength is starting to increase.
Cool are you logging this ?

Sjv328

Awards
Dreamweaver.. I am logging this ill post week by week. I dont wanna tread on this log. And im prob going to up the 17andro, im 6'4 245 10-11% and I think it will benifit me more. Which is why I bought two kits

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dreamweaver.. I am logging this ill post week by week. I dont wanna tread on this log. And im prob going to up the 17andro, im 6'4 245 10-11% and I think it will benifit me more. Which is why I bought two kits
cool link me up with the log

Sjv328

Awards
ForumRunner_20150313_173624.png

ForumRunner_20150313_173639.png

ForumRunner_20150313_173651.png

ForumRunner_20150313_173704.png

I had a shoulders day which was day 3 but I didnt get to log it. Legs is tomorrow with some needed cardio if I get the time. So far veins are showing better and im tighting up alot around the chest back and ab areas. Hard part is getting in all the doses because of my schedule. Stuff is definitely working.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well this morning was very productive and I was able to roll out another great workout. Noticed today that I was a lot "warmer" and was sweating more than usual. Also when I was curling I noticed I was starting to become a little more vascular in the forearms and biceps.

Workout:

ForumRunner_20150313_180326.png