daves rebirth run!!!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone i will be trying out rebirth and adding some other goods to this run I guess my goal is to see see if I can get stronger and lose some fat.
Stats are :
Ht: 5'8
Wt: 186
Bf%: 25% on a Omron scale
Bf%: 18% on hand held
I will be on 2400 calories. Also I will be on the 5/3/1. This is my first log in a long time so sorry if I left out anything. I will be using :
Ribirth
Follidrone
Eviscerate
Multivitamin

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In first... :)

Is this BLR Rebirth the Estrogen Modulator or Evomuse's new Rebirth weight loss product...?

I will be doing a Sponsored Log of BLR Rebirth in about 10 days :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your cycle like..?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start logging tomorrow guys. Unfortunately I don't do gear all I am doing is testing it out. So I will do my best to log this. I will get lifting stats tomorrow and yes it's blr rebirth and folli. Also eviscerate topical cream.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
In first... :)

Is this BLR Rebirth the Estrogen Modulator or Evomuse's new Rebirth weight loss product...?

I will be doing a Sponsored Log of BLR Rebirth in about 10 days :)
Oh that's cool mine is not sponsored but if I log it I think it keeps me motivated and on task. And rebirth from blr.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok today I woke up late at 6:00 am. I took my folli and rebirth 30 min. Before workout. On mondays it's chest day. So It was a short session today ok here are my stats.
Flat bench: 225 × 5, 205 × 3, 185 × 1
Incline bench: 225 × 5, 205 × 3 185 × 1
Pushups : 8 × 15
Over all guys I felt a great pump throughout the work outs I started out sluggish but finished off strong and I felt like I could a done more but my time ran out. I did not get to do dips and dumbell presses hopefully I will next time. I also want to say that I felt vascular and also able to do more, also a bit focused. So tomorrow will be shoulders.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.
Looks like a solid stack!
Dont forget that Follidrone really ramps up metabolism so if you want to maintain weight or even gain some you really need to eat more than normal.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.
Dont forget that Follidrone really ramps up metabolism so if you want to maintain weight or even gain some you really need to eat more than normal.
Thanks it really is like I said I am a big believer in your products. I also did a run with formeron and it was awesome but I didn't log it. I will keep the calories in mind and will monitor my eating closely. Thanks so much check for the input.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.
Dont forget that Follidrone really ramps up metabolism so if you want to maintain weight or dwqwsveven s3%gain some you really need to eat more than normal.
zWw
_-
Djeoeiseirgbeisieisesx

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.
Dont forget that Follidrone really ramps up metabolism so if you want to maintain weight or dwqwsveven s3%gain so2me you really need to eat more than normal.
zWw
_-¥¢¤};¿3(
Djeoeiseirgbeisieisesx

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys today I did shoulders took my folli and rebirth 30min preworkout. Today I felt more of a pump and I looked more vabscular. Also just want to note that I felt like I could do more reps.
Front dumbells raise : 25 × 12, 27.2 × 8, 35× 6
Lateral dumbell raise same weight and reps as front
Dumbell press : 55× 5, 60× 3, 70× 1
Standing shoulder barbell press: 95 x 5, 115 x 3, 135 x 1
Upright barbell rows : 95 × 5, 115 × 3 135 × 1
After the workout I felt great very vascular and I think I could a done more. Also guys if you all have any input in a workout plan I should try it would be appreciated.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Google Doggcrapp.
The second link gives a full breakdown of how to do the program and even a list of exercises.
Adhere to the program exactly.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today in taking an off day. I will continue tomorrow.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Leg press: 545 lbs 2 x 12
Donkey calf raises : 145lbs 4x 20
Seated calf : 180 lbs 6 x 12
Hamstring lying: 110 lbs 2 x 17
Seated leg curls : 94.5 lbs 5 x 10
Squats : 225lbs 2 x 8
Hack squat : 90lbs 4 x 12
So this was dc training guys it was very tough to complete because of the volume but as I kept working out I think the rebirth and folli really helped out. Again. Looking nv very vascular and feel my muscles full.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of adding alphamine to this stack what do you guys think. Also I am looking forward to improving my lifts and I know I will also should I run another bottle of rebirth and folli

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in this. ;-)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Google Doggcrapp. The second link gives a full breakdown of how to do the program and even a list of exercises. Adhere to the program exactly.
This program will put hair on your chest. Hardest program I've ever ran

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys here's my workout.
Incline bench press 4 x 11 185
Decline bench press 4 x 11 225
Dumbbell bench press 4x11 55lbs

Seated military press behind the neck 4x11 115lbs
Upright rows 4x12 115 lbs

T bar rows 4 x15 95 lbs
Barbell bent over rows 4x12 135lbs
Pull ups 4x 11 bodyweight
Lat pull downs 4x12 160lbs
I took my rebirth and folli 30 mins preworkout and I gotta say I always get a pump and feel focused to execute my workout. It is hard doing the program on my own so I have to modify it.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I had a rest day today. I will do lower body tomorrow and I have the dc workout laid out so let's see how it goes tomorrow.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a rest day today. I will do lower body tomorrow and I have the dc workout laid out so let's see how it goes tomorrow.
Good stuff bro. Im on a dc blast right now myself. Crushing my logbook.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Squat 185 (11)
Hack squat 140 (11)

Leg press 540 (15)
Calfs 135 (11) Smith machine

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get the widowmaker in there?
Are you performing the stretching?
No Bis on Leg day?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Well it is lol I didn't get to be in the gym long I woke up late but as I looked on another rebirth log maybe my test levels are low. I just feel lazy and very tired. So that is the reason I didn't get to be there long. The reps were slow and I counted 6 secs to get a stretch.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
And yes I am going to try the widow maker set tomorrow I am looking forward to this. I will also up to 2 capsules of folli and rebirth starting tomorrow friday. Other than me feeling lethargic this past week I have been able to lift a bit heavier.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youll feel lethargic for 2-3 weeks min. PCT sucks. This is part of the deal though.
Things will reboot and youll start to feel better slowly but surely.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yea I hope so bro . Although I am going to do my best to get the best out of this run.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Youll feel lethargic for 2-3 weeks min. PCT sucks. This is part of the deal though. Things will reboot and youll start to feel better slowly but surely.
But he is not in PCT he's just testing it out ?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yes correct. I did not catch that I have never gone that route. I do sometimes want to try but I haven't yet. I do feel like that though Maybe it's the time change or something. Either way guys I really want to get some labs done just to see where Mr t levels are . Hopefully they ain't low!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys had a quick workout but I am pleased to say rebirth and folli work.
Squats 135x (18) reps 155(19)
Leg press 630 ( 18) 2 sets.
Calf on leg press 270 (27) 2 sets
Lunges 45(12 ) 3 sets ea. Leg I had to stop cuz I got a but cheek cramp.
Arms barbell curl 55(20)
Dumbbell curls 27.5 (18) 2sets
Hammercurls 37.5(16) 2 sets
Triceps overhead 90( 18) 2 sets
Like I said I had a short workout also I couldn't go heavier on squats cuz my knees wear achy a bit but overall I feel like folli and rebirth has taken me to another level as far as amount of reps I can do. I dosed today 2 folli and 2 rebirth preworkout. Not sure if it's ok but that's the way I did it today. And by the way I feel like bambi from ma legs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys had a quick workout but I am pleased to say rebirth and folli work.
Squats 135x (18) reps 155(19)
Leg press 630 ( 18) 2 sets.
Calf on leg press 270 (27) 2 sets
Lunges 45(12 ) 3 sets ea. Leg I had to stop cuz I got a but cheek cramp.
Arms barbell curl 55(20)
Dumbbell curls 27.5 (18) 2sets
Hammercurls 37.5(16) 2 sets
Triceps overhead 90( 18) 2 sets
Like I said I had a short workout also I couldn't go heavier on squats cuz my knees wear achy a bit but overall I feel like folli and rebirth has taken me to another level as far as amount of reps I can do. I dosed today 2 folli and 2 rebirth preworkout. Not sure if it's ok but that's the way I did it today. And by the way I feel like bambi from ma legs.
Yes its fine to dose it like that.
Rebirth I would say split the dose and Follidrone take all at once because there is an acute increase in follistatin which helps with pump and endurance.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Yes its fine to dose it like that.
Rebirth I would say split the dose and Follidrone take all at once because there is an acute increase in follistatin which helps with pump and endurance.
Thanks for the input I will try it that way then.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Today was chest day.
Flat bench 225 (13) x 2
incline bench 225 (12),(8)
Db press flat 60 (16)
Dips bw (25) x 2
Pushups 100 non stop body weight 1set the folli is working great I feel like I am lift more and also heavier. I I am dosing 2 folli pre, and 2
1 rebirth pre and one rebirth post.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good bro. Glad its starting to work.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was chest day. Flat bench 225 (13) x 2 incline bench 225 (12),(8) Db press flat 60 (16) Dips bw (25) x 2 Pushups 100 non stop body weight 1set the folli is working great I feel like I am lift more and also heavier. I I am dosing 2 folli pre, and 2 1 rebirth pre and one rebirth post.
Very nice playa. Folli will do it to ya

Glad all is working out

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I really want to push my self more so if anyone has a workout set up on me. Also I am looking forward to benching 315 for at least 6 reps as well as my squat to 3 plates but all with due time. Follidrone and rebirth are really working out great i am lookingb to buy the another month supply of both.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Worked shoulders today.
seated shoulder press 65 lbs(20)
Alt dumbbell front raises 25(18)
Lateral 25(16)
Rear delt machine 110(18)
Upright rows 65 (24)
Overall this is the most reps I have done with this weight so to me it is a big improvement I really gotta say the follidrone and rebirth are working I feel really strong through out the reps.