Geo's Alphadex by Myokem Log

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I was lucky enough to win a promotion and score a bottle of Alphadex. I'll be honest Myokem has been on my radar for a while. Great feedback on many of their supplements and terrific looking formulas. One of the more exciting new brands out there. Despite wanting to try their stuff for a while I made a deal with my wife I would run through some of my stash. With that nonsense finally over I can start to rebuild and try some new things! Let's take a look at what this is.

medium.jpg

We're looking at a prop blend supplement here. Myokem calls this the Alphadex Estro-Control Matrix. 455 mg's in a capsule of:

Safflower seed extract (std. min. 10% Tracheloside)
Brassiopsis glomerulata extract (20:1)
Garcinia mangostana extract (std. min. 9% Gamma Mangostin)
Acacetin
Black pepper extract (std. min. 98% piperine) (fruit)

I'll be sticking closely to the recommended guidelines of two capsules a day with food. So I've got 28 days of product to put to the test.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Reserved for Final Review*

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the usual stuff-

Diet-

So I'm cutting right now. I've put on a bit of unwanted fat and haven't been working out well for a while. I was sidelined by a knee and elbow injury for close to three months. I've probably had a month of "back to normal" lifting and stuff since then. I'm not doing anything insane on the cut really. Just taking it slow. Trying to lose a bit of fat and recomp progressively. Doing all the usual stuff, limiting carbs on off days, pounding the protein, more carbs on workout days, etc. Eating at just slightly under maintenance. I can go into more detail if anyone wants, but not really being too specific. I'm counting macros, but not following anything really strict. I do sort of a modified IF approach. I usually stop eating at 9 and have my first "meal" at ten a.m. That's about 13 hours of fasting. I could extend it, but right now I'm really not.

Exercise-

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/built-for-bad-strength-circuits

I've done this before with great success. Right now I don't have the stamina after a long layoff to go 5 days in a row, but I'm working up to it. Right now I'm doing two days on, one day off, two days on, two days off. Basic, but effective. On off days I'm trying to pick up at least one day of hill sprints, some clubbell work, and long walks to burn a bit of fat but not screw with recovery.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I'm looking for:

Alphadex Benefits

-Estrogen Control
- Increased Hard, Lean Muscle
- Increased Strength

Strength should be naturally increasing off a break, but I'll be seeing if Alphadex enhances it even more. Hoping to see if Alphadex dries me out a bit as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for getting this going! Looking forward to following along and alphadex should help with your goals!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for getting this going! Looking forward to following along and alphadex should help with your goals!
Thanks brother. This is certainly not a big deal, but I love the look of the bottle. It's simplistic yet sharp. I'm a sucker for good graphics. When I first opened the shipment I thought now this is a cool looking bottle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In this!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using evomuse defuse in my log lol actually have a ton of evomuse products I like and use. Slintensity being my favorite, sleephoria second and trying defuse out for the first time.

Anyhow, can't wait to see how ALPHADEX treats you

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using evomuse defuse in my log lol actually have a ton of evomuse products I like and use. Slintensity being my favorite, sleephoria second and trying defuse out for the first time.

Anyhow, can't wait to see how ALPHADEX treats you
Yeah. Obviously I'm biased but I think we have some pretty good products. Definitely will check your log out to see how you like it. Are you running the new Slintensity?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
in on dis bitch.

i gotta post my review for Sleephoria soon. stuff's the bee's knees!

Myokemist

Awards
In. Thanks for logging this!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Thanks for logging this!
Thank YOU for providing the product. I have plenty of pre-workouts left, but I'm thinking I may put Pyroxamine to the test next. Although Magnitropin is quite sexy itself...dang, may have to run both!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitramine is an awesome pre. I'm running alphadex/magnitropin right now and loving the stack

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;c1LdlS1_kdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1LdlS1_kdg[/video]

Here are some clubbell exercises I do on off days.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some others:

[video=youtube;_TNR1EJ1AKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TNR1EJ1AKo[/video]

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: Feb. 27-2015

Strength Circuits-

Trap Deadlift- 5*5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Bench Press- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1
High Pull- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1
Military Press- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1
Pullups- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1

My journal is at work so no weights. This was the end of a week cycle so two days off.

Supplement notes: Nothing noteworthy. Took one capsule early and one capsule late.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: Feb. 28, 2015

Clubbell circuits (see above videos)

Supplement notes: Still early. Haven't noticed anything at this point.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: March 1- 2015

Foam rolling, mobility work, knee prehab, etc.

Supplement notes:

Look like I'm shedding a bit of water, but too early to really tell. Asked wife if she thought I looked leaner and she said yes. Still dosing on a 1 morning 1 night approach. These type of products usually take just a little while to really show off so I'll be keeping an eye on things.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Popped one this morning. Looking leaner in the mirror! Workout later today, I'm excited for it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man! Those clubbell workouts look pretty awesome.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man! Those clubbell workouts look pretty awesome.
I'll be honest I'm a sucker for new workout toys. I got some clubbells for Christmas and it is quite the fun stimulus. Shoulders and grip definitely improving through using them.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Capital I, Capital N. IN on this

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4- March 2, 2015

Trap Deadlift- 5*5, 4, 3, 2, 1: 195, 205, 215, 225, 235
Bench Press- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: 155, 165, 175, 180, 185
High Pull- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: 100, 105, 110, 115, 120
Military Press- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: 65, 70, 75, 80, 85
Pullups- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: BW for all.

Supplement notes: Felt good in the gym today. Working up slowly to try and get back where I was. Nice sweat going, moved quickly from exercise to exercise. The thing I like about strength circuits is you get done really quick.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man! Slow and steady is the best way to come back, I definitely know from experience

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man! Slow and steady is the best way to come back, I definitely know from experience
Yeah it's a process. Hoping Alphadex helps that process!

Myokemist

Awards
Thank YOU for providing the product. I have plenty of pre-workouts left, but I'm thinking I may put Pyroxamine to the test next. Although Magnitropin is quite sexy itself...dang, may have to run both!
Magnitropin and Alphadex together is magical. I decided to put Mag to the test with taking on a cut. Strength up, weight down. Still getting solid pumps from low carbs too.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a capsule this morning with breakfast. Definitely seeing a leaner look now. Product may be starting to kick in a bit. Looking leaner and dryer this morning with the mirror test. Weight is down slightly. Workout later and will update with more thoughts.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5- March 3, 2015

Trap Deadlift- 5*5, 4, 3, 2, 1: 185, 195, 205, 215, 225
Bench Press- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: 155, 160, 170, 175, 180
High Pull- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: 100, 100, 105, 110, 115
Military Press- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: 60, 65, 70, 75, 80

Supplement notes: Another good feeling day. Really feel like I could bust some heavier numbers, but taking it slow and following the program as written. One day is working up to 100% and the second day is working up to 95% so the 2nd day is a little lighter. Moved quickly in the weight room today. Will look to ramp things up consistently weight wise each week. Gas in the tank when I went home, but taking it slow. Tomorrow is an off day. Will be going for a long walk and doing some light clubbell work. Enjoying the Alphadex so far, especially starting to get a nice tightening feeling.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
in on this as i am running a wonderland log as well integrating alphadex too so i wanna compare the feelings :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in on this as i am running a wonderland log as well integrating alphadex too so i wanna compare the feelings :)
Welcome. What is wonderland?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
christ almighty you're taking ALL of that?

You're going to explode or die from gainz bro :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
christ almighty you're taking ALL of that?

You're going to explode or die from gainz bro :)
Ahahah im doing one week of rest now and I can still feel the effect lol I'll do my best to make those supps count ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahahah im doing one week of rest now and I can still feel the effect lol I'll do my best to make those supps count ;)
We'll you certainly have the weapons my man.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's for sure :)

How is it going your run so far?
Good so far. Noticing some leaning effects and drying out some. I'm still pretty early into it. Libido seems to be up, but that is hard for me to judge as I'm always raging in that department so it could just be my imagination.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff today. Vascularity is incresed as is leanness. Certainly some of the leanness is due to diet and increased exercise, but the Alpha seems to be helping in that regard as well. Think I'm getting some slight joint discomfort which is fairly common on these type of supplements, but nothing shattering yet. I will keep an eye on it. Hitting the gym later and will be back with a report.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad it's helping you with the leaning process. I actually haven't noticed any joint pain on it yet (3weeks in) but did with armistane. Do you take any fish oil?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad it's helping you with the leaning process. I actually haven't noticed any joint pain on it yet (3weeks in) but did with armistane. Do you take any fish oil?
I do. It is very slight and might not even be from the Alphadex for sure. Just something I'm keeping an eye on.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely, I'm hyper aware of joint pain after a shoulder and four knee surgeries

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed joint discomfort around week six up to week 12. Although, I was on a pretty rigorous PL program as well, I could tell it was from the product alone.. Two different discomforts lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue started 2 days ago and I'm at the end of my second week, make sure you double the omega 3 dose it worked for me. Also I'm taking glucosamine and cond which helps a lot

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7- March 5, 2015

Trap Deadlift- 5*5, 4, 3, 2, 1: 195, 205, 215, 225, 235
Bench Press- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: 155, 165, 175, 180, 185
High Pull- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: 100, 105, 110, 115, 120
Military Press- 5*5,4, 3, 2, 1: 65, 70, 75, 80, 85

Supplement notes: Felt even stronger than the first time I did this workout (you repeat). I shortened the rest time and was covered in sweat by the end. Weight is down about 2.5 pounds for the week which is solid considering I haven't been doing anything crazy diet wise. Wife even commented on the increased vascularity when I got home from work. 1/4 of the way in and I'm definitely starting to notice/feel some effects from the Alpha. Nothing mind blowing yet, but some benefits for sure.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went ahead and picked up a second bottle as well as Magnitropin. Unsure if I will just continue with both of those or take a break and run that stack. Might depend on how I feel by the end.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weekend update:

It was nice so I got some bike cardio in. This cut is going good so far. Great energy and sex drive is going nuts. I don't know what other users have seen, but the vascularity and dryness is on point. Didn't do much else, did some mobility work (Defranco's Limber 11) and did some light clubbell circuits. Tomorrow I'm back in the gym for another week of strength circuits. Coming up on the halfway done point of the bottle of Alpha, but like I said I went ahead and ordered another bottle plus Magno. Only decision is to make on whether I continue or take a short break before starting the combo.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;FSSDLDhbacc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc[/video]

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update! So do you have one or two bottles of mag? I would definitely run the other bottle of alpha right after the first. For the mag you can start it anytime. I noticed increased stamina and endurance right away on it, and it is awesome stacked with alpha. I'm starting week 4 of the stack abd couldn't be happier with the results

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Start it now!