Experimenting with Mind Warriors "Perseverance"

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I Would like to thank Mind Warrior for putting on the bench press contest. It was fun trying myself and encouraging others to get involved. I shared second place and was rewarded with a gift card and my choice of two Mind Warrior supplements. I chose Perseverance. Perseverance is an energy enhancer, so I will experiment with it in different settings. I will also try it with different dosages and along with other supplements. I will update this thread as I experiment :)
image-795840704.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I used 2 capsules (560mg caffeine) today. I had a very good workout. No stomach issues, which is one of the main things for me. This may be alittle to much for me. I did sweat more then usual. I felt I could run to Mars and back between sets. Energy is amazing. I was a bit more stimulated than I want to be. I will try 1 capsule tomorrow and 1 capsule of Psyched (430mg caffeine) and see how that works. I have a few other pwo's I may try this with. So far, I will say this is a pretty powerful pwo. Especially if you like a stimulant based pwo.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I used 2 capsules (560mg caffeine) today. I had a very good workout. No stomach issues, which is one of the main things for me. This may be alittle to much for me. I did sweat more then usual. I felt I could run to Mars and back between sets. Energy is amazing. I was a bit more stimulated than I want to be. I will try 1 capsule tomorrow and 1 capsule of Psyched (430mg caffeine) and see how that works. I have a few other pwo's I may try this with. So far, I will say this is a pretty powerful pwo. Especially if you like a stimulant based pwo.
Any crashing? Thats a lot at once, ive been using 1 cap with 6mg y-hcl

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Any crashing? Thats a lot at once, ive been using 1 cap with 6mg y-hcl
No, I haven't experienced any crash with Perseverance or Psyched. I wonder if anyone would consider dosing capsules like these at 100mg caffeine?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Tried 1 Perseverance and 1 Psyched today. This was okay. This is 430mg caffeine. I didn't have the energy and drive like yesterday. 560 is a little to much for me. 430 is to little. I would like to try 500 somehow. No crash, jitters or stomach problems with this combination. Tomorrow I will try 1 Perseverance with a powder mix.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whens the last time you had a stim break?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I took my kids snowboarding last night and got in a bit late. Slept in today and will probably have an actual rest day. I didn't use any capsules yet today. I may take one to see how it works at the office.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I used 2 capsules yesterday and hit new 1 rep max on all my lifts. Great energy, drive and focus. No jitters or crash.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Popped 2 this morning and I am anticipating a great workout. I've got some deficit deadlifts and block deadlifts to do today. I want to throw the weights around and Perseverance hasn't let me down yet! Good stuff by Mind Warrior. I recommend this pwo and love it as a capsule

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Perseverance and a K-3rd grade class. I went with my wife's class on a field trip today and thought, "how can I keep up with these children?" The answer, one capsule of Mind Warrior's Perseverance. It worked very well. I got spoken to for getting the kids wound up. Haha! It was my wife who did the speaking. So, all is good. I really like this product by Mind Warrior and highly recommend it :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Experienced great focus and energy with 2 capsules of Perseverance pwo today. Hit 2 new PR's and 1 of them was a 20lb jump. This is a great pwo supplement if people are looking for something different