Jungkekat osta cycle

Junglekat

Awards
Hey guys starting my osta cycle today. Im going to be using this to track progress through out cycle. Lets start with the basics.

Height: 5'9
weight: 148
BF%: 7% (bodpod)
Bench: 225
Squat: 285
deadlift: 355

supps:
ostar1ne olympus labs
old school erase (if needed)
PCT: rebirth by BLR
HPTA and volume by ironchamp

dosing: 15/15/20/20/20/25 split morning/preworkout

diet: See food diet. It is extremely hard for me to put weight on so I usually eat everything I can all year round. Im going to track with myfitnesspal the best i can.
Im really excited to get started on this. I just finished a cycle of ARA which in the most part went well but I had some bad sides that I toughed out because the pumps were so good. I will also be taking various preworkouts throughout this so ill be reviewing those as well. (open to some suggestions) How does it look? any feedback will be greatly appreciated and Im open to any questions. I will try to update frequently but I am also a grad student studying exercise physiology so that takes most of my time.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd bump to at least 25mg.
I'm running 30mg and loving it

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didn't see any additional positive effects at 30mg. Just more estrogen related sides...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Also no need to split as osta has a half life of 23 hours roughly

Junglekat

Awards
Day 1: crushed legs. tried to take advantage of placebo effect and tried squatting 305 needed help getting out of the hole. I did notice an increase in vascularity in my legs. Im veiny all over but Ive never been able to get the leg veins to pop except for last night. this could be due to many things so Im looking to see if this is consistent.

Day 2 (today): dosed 10mg preworkout will be dosing next 5mg with dinner. Hit back today. I felt very strong through the workout. weight that is usually feels heavy wasnt that bad today. Again tried using placebo effect and tried pulling 365 couldnt get it to budge. I have a pretty hectic schedule with classes and work so I had to rush this workout but I still felt good with what I got done.

I say placebo effect because I have read it takes a week or 2 to really notice it working. Im trying to get my cals in. Im hoping to use this weekend to start prepping for at least 2 meals a day just to help get some quality cals in.

For dosing the would I keep it just preworkout (gym time does vary daily) or consistent in the am or pm?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just dose it same time every day whenever a time you can consistently take it for example I took it everyday on my cycle at 4 because that's when I allways was free and whent to the gym

Junglekat

Awards
Not doing blood work on this. I have no problem admitting Im a wimp when it comes to getting my blood drawn. I pass out everytime no matter what i do before hand. Very weird because i have no problem watching it happen to someone else.

On another note, I am about to go hit chest and I just got pre-gro by isatori. Having done bio-gro 2 times and like the results I am interested in how this will work. so far taste was not bad (blue raz) odd mixing color and the powder itself was clumped up like rocks. could be from the cold but ill update later.

Junglekat

Awards
going on day 5 now. havent really noticed anything different yet. pre-gro was ok nothing to spectacular. im interested to see how the recovery will be with it. Definitely ready for the dose increase on monday.

Junglekat

Awards
one week down. I upped the dose to 20mg today. Had a very nice leg session. Previous to starting osta I was only able to squat 225 for 4-5 today i was able to hit it for 8. I felt strong through the whole workout. Back is tomorrow and id say it is my strongest muscle group so Im very interested to see how tomorrows workout will go.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one week down. I upped the dose to 20mg today. Had a very nice leg session. Previous to starting osta I was only able to squat 225 for 4-5 today i was able to hit it for 8. I felt strong through the whole workout. Back is tomorrow and id say it is my strongest muscle group so Im very interested to see how tomorrows workout will go.
Nice dude!
Today is day 14 for me & upped mine to 20mg as well.
Have a good workout tomorrow.

Junglekat

Awards
Still going strong over here. Im powering through workouts typically my workouts last an hour or so lately ive been finishing around 45 min. I do feel like my muscles are shot by the end for example today i did back and i usually finish with 3 sets of pull ups to exhaustion. first set I struggled to hit 8 second set i could barely do 2. I am doing a high volume workout most exercises are 5x10 so I understand my muscles will be beat at the end but it seems like its exaggerated more while on osta. Regardless of this ive been feeling great and enjoying this cycle, next week Ill be focusing on strength. recently I have liked doing strength type training over hypertrophy.

Junglekat

Awards
Finished this week up. Feeling sore and beat up. Im taking monday and thursday off this coming week. Im hoping to get some good recovery in tomorrow so i can destroy legs on tuesday. Ive been feeling some lower back pain which is taking a toll on my training intensity and which workouts I can do.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your back pain. Take it easy and make sure your form isn't suffering.

Junglekat

Awards
Been MIA for a little with studying for an exam and recently just got sick. havent been able to train for the past 3 days. I plan on getting in the gym tomorrow and tossing some weight around. My plan was to up the dosage to 25mg on monday but since i was sick im going to be holding off until next week. I also started taking erase a few days ago. I wasnt seeing any estro sides but i wanted to have my back covered when i bumped up the dose.

Junglekat

Awards
Finally able to get back in the gym at the end of last week. Felt weak at the start but got stronger as the workout went on, Hit back first then followed up with chest which is where I really felt my strength come back. I got to meet Layne Norton this weekend at a human performance conference at my school over the weekend. He gave a nice presentation on protein distribution. The time off being sick allowed my lower back to get a good rest so I had a nice leg workout on monday after meeting Layne i was very motivated for that leg workout. Today I workout out my back and i really focused on keeping strain off my low back. I did some light deadlifts to see how it felt and i could tell it wasnt feeling great so i stopped. HItting chest tomorrow going for volume. Still running 25mg feeling great there may be a slight loss in libido but nothing too bad yet. I am also thinking about running for 8 weeks instead of 6.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Go for it, man. Just do what feels right.

Junglekat

Awards
Had great workouts this week. Ive been sticking to weight i know i can move properly but getting many more reps than i used to do with it. Ive been noticing a huge increase in vascularity and definition. Starting week 6 tomorrow and im going to be keeping the dose at 25mg for the rest of the cycle. Does anyone recommend lowering the dose during the last week to prepare for pct?

Junglekat

Awards
Well its sad to say I have to cut the cycle off. Ive been dosing down slowly throughout the week and started low dose of HTPA along side erase which ive been running for a majority of the cycle. I will be dosing my PCT as follows: 5 caps HTPA (5 days on 2 days off), Volume- 3 caps am 3 caps pm, Rebirth 1 cap am 1 cap pm. I will be finishing up this bottle of erase in a few days and I have a bottle of erase pro that Ill be taking as directed. As for body comp measurements I will find out tomorrow when ill be able to get in the lab. Ill put some pics together from pre and post cycle. Maxing out this week stay tuned for results.

Junglekat

Awards
started to notice signs of suppression. I probably could have continued because the signs are very mild. mostly shrinkage of my boys but libido i could feel was on starting to drop as well. I originally planned for 6 weeks and decided to go longer about half way through. I am leaning on the extremely safe side. Assuming my pct goes well and funds are good I will most likely run again in june or july.

Junglekat

Awards
PCT is going well. Everything is back in order down below. I did my body comp again in the bod pod last week. Weight was still 148 but my body fat went down to 5.4%. I was hoping for more weight gain but I am happy with a few extra pounds of muscle. My squat max went up to 295 I went for 315 but need help getting out of the hole. Bench is still 225 but im getting more reps at higher weight than before. I havent went for a max with my deadlift yet i did pull 355 a week ago but didnt go any higher. Im still being cautious with my lower back.

I feel that this was successful cycle and do plan to run again soon. Pics will be coming soon the end of the semester has swamped me with work so ill try to get those up soon.