Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ergonine-Ultimate-page-banner.jpg

Guess who's logging 2 tubs of Athletix Ergonine back-to-back to see what this stuff can really do over a couple months of hard work?! For those of you who haven't heard of Ergonine yet, it's a big concoction of 9 staple-type supps all with human studies shown to positively support increased lbm and performance. It's stim-free so it can be taken on off-days too, but it functions as your primary preWO supp on lifting days. Simply stack with some stimulant or pump agents of your liking and viola: ready to rock! Here's the profile:

ergonine-ingredients.jpg

I'm 5'10" 224lbs-ish and have been seriously training for raw powerlifting over the last year, following the Cube Method for the better part of the last 30-40wks. My last meet was my best so far, totaling 1,328 @ 220 (480/287/562). Put up 485/295/570 for 1,350 6wks ago at a mock meet, and currently 5wks out from my next meet, where I'm hoping to squat 500lbs without knee wraps. I'm an enhanced lifter but have been off PEDs for 3 months and intend to stay off cycle for the duration of this log (been strong, so why change things?).

Big shout out to Athletix for this opportunity, and my man Driven2lift - let's see what this stuff can do!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In first!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2st Mr Hyde!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I'm in dis.

I'm using ergonine right now as well. Sent from Driven2lift too lol he's the man!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
In on this! Haven't seen a Hyde log

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! In to see your progress of cycles my man, working on the same thing right now (Progressing off hormones not powerlifting)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
in for the ride

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely IN! Can't wait to see what happens!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Definitely in for this!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What up errybody?? Already a party up in here! :djparty:

So I cracked a tub of Blue Ice this evening for my preworkout dose:

IMG_0257.JPG

VERY tasty. After trying half of it I mixed it with some blueberry pom Max Out (for the stims/neutropics and potassium nitrate) and headed off to the gym. Very good combo I might add - no noticeable sides or stomach discomfort, nothing weird, weight felt easy tonight. So far so good!

My left quad kind of freaked out on me during block pulls Monday, and it was bothering me so bad tonight I had to hang the squatting and anything with the quad up after my 3 work sets. No high-bar work or pauses. Did what I could and called it a day.

Week 5, Rep Squat

Comp Stance Squat
Barx10
135x5
225x5
315x3
365x1
405x1
+belt
370x5
370x5
370x5

Hanging Leg Raises
BWx10, 10, 8
+supported low back
10, 9

Lying Leg Curl
60x12
100x12
120x10
140x10
170x8, 8

Bird Dogs, 3 sets

Seated Calf Raises
90xfailure, 5 sets

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In this biatch.
Let's see some serious numbers. My numbers at 185lbs is
240kg deadlift
180kg back squat
115kg bench

Looking for inspiration brother! I'll be chasing regionals

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm.... I'll join! :D

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Annnnnd first.

*pre-programmed post delayed 8.5 hrs*

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmmm.... I was wondering what this stuff was. Now, I'm extremely interested. :D

Just a silly question: have any of you guys ever mix PWO with alcohol? I hardly drink but I figured that with some PWOs being so tasty, some people may use it as a mixer or for an added intensity.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hmmmmm.... I was wondering what this stuff was. Now, I'm extremely interested. :D Just a silly question: have any of you guys ever mix PWO with alcohol? I hardly drink but I figured that with some PWOs being so tasty, some people may use it as a mixer or for an added intensity.
Lol wanting to mix pre workouts with alcohol?
I would not suggest it lol

Heavy stims and vasodilators + nootropics (some) + alcohol
Not advised.

E9 would probably make a killer margarita though...
Or even a Vodka cooler

Glad we caught you interest, if you have any Ergonine questions let us know!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm pooping literally right now.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Following.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1 for not mixing with alcohol.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In to learn about this drink mix :)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm not pooping or mixing drinks, but I'm in......the wrong hole........

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I think they have sat side by side in the past and dropped one... ....ummm in!
it was out of order if I recall. Damn starbucks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For all the new followers: glad to have you! It's about to get weird...

Have any of you guys ever mix PWO with alcohol? I hardly drink but I figured that with some PWOs being so tasty, some people may use it as a mixer or for an added intensity.

Sean1332 just pulled a PR of 600lbs sumo on a couple shots of Jack I believe - his gym was having some kind of liquor-powered push/pull contest if I'm not mistaken. That's not the norm though, and not sure he felt it made a difference.

I know some bros that will mix up some preWO when they go partying though - like po' boy redbull+vodkas I suppose

it was out of order if I recall. Damn starbucks
I forgot about that. We had just slammed that food at Fitz's, and when I stopped in for some espresso as soon as I drank it realized the bathroom was closed. Ended up diving into that Chipotle to exercise some demons.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was off-day, so I mixed up some Blue Ice E9 into some almond milk, water, and a couple scoops of Banana Creme Trutein for meal #1 on my drive to work. Not as awesome as real blueberries & bananas blended in a smoothie, but it got it done.

Smashed some Mexican food last night with some friends, and some bfast buffet this morning with the lady before some shopping. Thinking some lat work & biceps is on tap for the evening - quad is pretty bad right now, but no bruising.

This is a pretty accurate view of my day-in, day-out diet right now, 5wks out (besides fast food & restaurants):

IMG_0261.JPG
90/10 ground beef, 2% cottage cheese, 2% milk, rice, gatorade, greenbeans, asparagus, chicken sausages & lunchmeat, eggs & whites, & some PB2 for shakes

Other staples include protein isolate & blends, quick oats, cream of rice, bananas, frozen bluberries & broccoli. Black beans, greek yogurt, pb, olive oil, butter, almonds, and whole grain linguine + marinara also make frequent appearances.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ share? :)

Haven't seen E9 mixed into a shake before, interesting way to get it in on an off day

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^ share? :)

Haven't seen E9 mixed into a shake before, interesting way to get it in on an off day
Getting hungry? :cheers:

Directions say first thing when nutrient absorption is highest, & honestly sometimes it's just about getting the nutrients in (whether or not I feel like it).

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope that quad starts feeling better man!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trade out that Jasmine rice for Basmati next time you shop. Basmati rice with butter and a little sugar FTW!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks like SAMs. They have PB2?????

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope that quad starts feeling better man!
Me too - still ginger today but getting better. Might push Monday's deadlift off to Tues for a bit more time to rest it.

Trade out that Jasmine rice for Basmati next time you shop. Basmati rice with butter and a little sugar FTW!
Finishing off a 20lb bag of Basmati really soon - what a let down. Jasmine was better in every way - it's the mashed potatoes of the rice world! I can eat Jasmine rice and 90/10 ground beef w/ hotsauce for any meal all day if I had to, and it's not too filling.

That looks like SAMs. They have PB2?????
Yup. Made the lady stop w/ me there after the panty-shopping. Never tried the stuff, but I know I need to start prioritizing my calorie allotment away from fats towards carbs as the weights get heavier. $10 for the big boy tub.

Last night's Accessory work after a brief shoulder/lat warm:

Bent-Over BB Rows
135x8
185x8, 8
190x8, 8

Kroc Rows
75x8/side
100x25/side

HS Mid Rows (Neutral Grip)
135/side x12, 12
160x9 ds 90x11

DB Curls
25s, 30s, 35s, 40s for 12, 12, 12, 10

alt w/ Calf Raises on Legpress
4pps x 5-6 sets to failure

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What aisle was it on? I may need to make an extra visit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What aisle was it on? I may need to make an extra visit.
Had to be new; they had a few big stockpiles near the checkouts to grab your attention. Couldn't miss it. Grabbed some omw to the meats. I bought 16lbs of 90/10 for $35 cheaper than buying that much 80/20 at a regular grocery store, and the quality is definitely as good as any typical 90/10.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to be new; they had a few big stockpiles near the checkouts to grab your attention. Couldn't miss it. Grabbed some omw to the meats. I bought 16lbs of 90/10 for $35 cheaper than buying that much 80/20 at a regular grocery store, and the quality is definitely as good as any typical 90/10.
Yup, I like their 90/10 also. Weigh, pre-ziplock, and freeze.

I hope we picked up PB2. I've never tried it but will if it's local. I buy those same egg whites too, and loads of Almond Milk.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
after the panty-shopping

For you or her ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup, I like their 90/10 also. Weigh, pre-ziplock, and freeze.

I hope we picked up PB2. I've never tried it but will if it's local. I buy those same egg whites too, and loads of Almond Milk.
I like to use half a pint of eggwhites with a scoop of protein for my morning shake on work days. Makes the protein last longer and is a bit more of a natural food than straight powder I figure. Something I picked up from Matt (of Boss Body) in a log and I really enjoyed it.

after the panty-shopping

For you or her ?
Me, duh - I blend em into my shakes. Added fiber and increases testosterone by over 968% in clinical studies on lab rats.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders / Pressing Accessory

Strict Press
45x20, 10
95x8
125x8
150x8
155x8
+belt & wraps
160x8

Floor Press
45x5
95x5
135x5
+ short minibands
135x5
185x5
205x5
215x4
225x2
175x9

Incline DB Press
60s x20
65s x18, 15

Rolling DB Tri Ext
30s x12
40s x10
45s x7

Facepulls
Like 8 sets of 12-20 throughout the workout

Thus far my workouts have been pretty solid. Upper body days (yesterday & today) been stacking E9 with 2 scoops of PES High Volume and 1.5 scoops of SNS Focus XT. Can't judge anything really yet, but today and yesterday were awesome. Thursday's squatting felt really solid too, just with the jacked quad it was impossible to do all my work.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
In on this!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok..gotta try this.. so simple and sounds good
It is really simple and does taste good! Use to eat that same meal numerous times a week lol not anymore tho

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another simple breakfast classic I like is shredded hashbrowns + eggwhites + ground beef + hot sauce (cheese too if it fits macros)

Solid breakfast plate made in one pan.

image-2780921625.jpg

I toss on red peppers and onions too

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Pressing Numbers..Strong !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok..gotta try this.. so simple and sounds good
It's awesome in its simplicity.

In on this!
Welcome!

It is really simple and does taste good! Use to eat that same meal numerous times a week lol not anymore tho
Why not?

Another simple breakfast classic I like is shredded hashbrowns + eggwhites + ground beef + hot sauce (cheese too if it fits macros)

Solid breakfast plate made in one pan.

I toss on red peppers and onions too
Mmmmmmmmmmm. I can't stand how long hashbrowns take to cook, though, so only time I get them is at a diner or something.

Great Pressing Numbers..Strong !
Haha thank you, but you wanna see some strong pressing check this out....

[video=youtube;l7eURpuUFtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7eURpuUFtU[/video]​

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Off-day today. Pushing deadlift back til tomorrow night to give the quad more time.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to use half a pint of eggwhites with a scoop of protein for my morning shake on work days. Makes the protein last longer and is a bit more of a natural food than straight powder I figure. Something I picked up from Matt (of Boss Body) in a log and I really enjoyed it. Me, duh - I blend em into my shakes. Added fiber and increases testosterone by over 968% in clinical studies on lab rats.
How does it taste? I posted several months back about using egg whites with protein powder and I got back 100% negative feedback. I eat 1/2 pint every morning with chicken and a carb, but I'd rather drink it if it isn't that horrible.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How does it taste? I posted several months back about using egg whites with protein powder and I got back 100% negative feedback. I eat 1/2 pint every morning with chicken and a carb, but I'd rather drink it if it isn't that horrible.
Tastes exactly like whatever protein you use, usually doesn't even need more liquid either unless you don't like it thicker. Understand though that drinking a white & protein powder is going to move through the body faster than a cooked white & solid food.

If dieting I'd stick with the whole food for satiety; if you don't have a big appetite early in the morning (I don't on work days) it's really nice to just drink the liquid. Whenever you blend/liquify anything (or process it however) you increase the speed it can be digested, as well as the insulin response accordingly. That's why I virtually always opt for ground beef or turkey over whole cuts - it's much easier to eat again sooner. If you get a blowout price on some sirloin, they'll grind it for you at the deli if you ask them.