Kickstart's the Alpha-male with Alphamax

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
First off I'd like to thank Performax Labs for the opportunity to log Alphamax. Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU 500% Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 234 mcg 10% Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 10 mg 2% Zinc (as Zinc Mono-L-Methionine and Zinc Aspartate) 720 mcg 4% Free Testosterone Urtica Dioica Extract containing 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 700 mg Total Testosterone and GH Mucuna Pruriens Extract (98% L-DOPA) 150 mg Estrogen and Cortisol Control ARIMISTANE® (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) 37.5 mg Lean Mass Activator Coleus Forskohlii (95% Forskolin) 25 mg Testosterone Support ZMA Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 60 mg 2000 IU There is the ingredients for Alphamax. I'm beyond excited to see what this combination of ingredients does for my body. I recently bulked with a DMZ cycle and gained 20 pounds. I gained lean muscle everywhere except for my stomach. I still have an eight pack showing through but there is a little more fat on my lower stomach than I have ever had before. My goal with Alphamax is to improve my overall strength as well as lean out a little bit and help retain some muscle while I put my body through rough conditioning and weightlifting. My workout routine will be two days of upper body and two days of lower body. A four day split with my days off being Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. The routine will be a cycled percentage for my main compound lifts and I will do high rep workouts to hit hypertrophy every workout after I've done my all my compound lifts. The cycle percentage will be a 4 week cycle in which i work down to my 1RM and then start the cycle over again. This is my team lift and I've been seeing progress with it lately so I'm excited to see what happens. Usually I go with an altered Layne Norton PHAT program or the classic 5x5 but like I said we will see what happens with this program. As far as my diet goes I am going to be eating everything in sight. I will only be counting protein intake because I know my body and I know with the extra addition of conditioning onto my lifting will burn through anything I eat. I will Keep my diet relatively clean with the occasional dense calories like cheeseburgers for example, I love cheeseburgers. Today is an off day so I will take my first dose tomorrow and really start up my log from there.

Other supps I will be running:
Ergonine- I've been running it for 3 weeks almost so I can single out what alphamax does for me because I know what ergo nine does.

This is the only supplement I will be running during my alphamax run. For protein I usually eat a 10oz steak after my workout.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Will post before and after pics as well! On my laptop for once and all my pictures are on my phone.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
First workout on Alphamax: Today was an all leg day and goes as follows:

Squats: 10 @135 8 @ 195 4 @ 245 4 @ 275 4 @ 315 4 @ 325

Power cleans : 10 @ 135 8 @ 155 5 @ 185 5 @ 205 5 @ 225

Both are percentage based

Barbell lunges 3x8 @ 135
Dumbbell step ups 3x8 @ 50
Good mornings 3x8 @ 85
Calf raises.
Smith machine 3x10 @ 315
Neck machine 45 lb plate

After conditioning this morning my legs felt like rubber. I got a great pump from alphamax but I'm gonna be looking for extra strength next week in this same situation! Also slept well probably do to the zma in alphamax. Big note about alphamax is I feel very full already!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Here is some before pictures:

image-687707632.jpg

image-3894479093.jpg

image-2510468276.jpg

image-1760312499.jpg

These are photos that I have taken since my pct ended. I want to build upon these images and see what I can do. I'd like to put realistically a few few clean pounds on!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sleep is an immediate effect I get from Alphamax. I sleep so well and have vivid, wild dreams.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sleep is an immediate effect I get from Alphamax. I sleep so well and have vivid, wild dreams.
I love supplements that show immediate effects so I'm expecting a lot :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look awesome and that workout was pretty brutal!!!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Nice back shot, popping out everywhere..

Nice brotha..

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Awesome starting pics, looking juicy!
thank you! Hoping to get a little more defined and maybe another 5-10 pounds on my bench and squat!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Nice back shot, popping out everywhere.. Nice brotha..
thanks man! I need to get back to throwing in extra back day in to keep that. My teams program lacks back workouts.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Will post today's workout in a bit :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Day 2 on alphamax:

Upper body workout:

Barbell flat bench : 10 @ 185 8 @ 225 4 @ 265 4 @ 265 4 @ 275 4 @ 275

Barbel incline bench : 10 @ 135 8 @ 165 4 @ 205 4 @ 205 4 @ 225

Weight dips : 3x10 @ 1 plate

Bicep curl with curl bar: 1 plate on each side (bc idk how much a curl bar weighs lol)

Row machine : 3x10 @ 220

Dumbbell side/front raises: 3x12 for both @ 25

Pull-ups : 3x12

Slightly incline skull crusher with curl bar: 3x15 with a 35 pound plate on each side.

Tricep kickback on machine : 4x20 then a burnout for last @ 25

Preacher curl: 3x10 @ 35 pound plates

Military press 3x8 @ 135

Felt like alphamax really pushed me through this workout. I feel run into the ground and I still got a great pump. I'm deff weaker do to conditioning along with weightlifting but alphamax is aiding in great pumps and sleep thus far!

I'd also like to note that this workout if my team workout, I do lifts after but they're smaller .

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax effects in terms of sleep quality when dosed pre bed and increased intensity/pump when dosed before workout should be noticed rather quickly, more pronounced effects like increased hardening (you'll notice an increase in frequency of urination as you get rid of excess water), increased weight gain and strength will all begin to kick in closer to the 12-14 day mark and only continue to get stronger past the 4 week mark.

Glad to see your already noticing the initial effects!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Alphamax effects in terms of sleep quality when dosed pre bed and increased intensity/pump when dosed before workout should be noticed rather quickly, more pronounced effects like increased hardening (you'll notice an increase in frequency of urination as you get rid of excess water), increased weight gain and strength will all begin to kick in closer to the 12-14 day mark and only continue to get stronger past the 4 week mark. Glad to see your already noticing the initial effects!
good to hear :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
in, finally got time to look for this log lol.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Day 3 on alphamax:

Today is a day off but feeling full and abs are showing through a little more. Arms feel great especially! Monday is the next workout day!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 on alphamax:

Today is a day off but feeling full and abs are showing through a little more. Arms feel great especially! Monday is the next workout day!
Don't you just hate off days?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well I have strep throat , gonna get through this. Will penicillin have any interactions with alphamax or E9?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I have strep throat , gonna get through this. Will penicillin have any interactions with alphamax or E9?
No it shouldn't. But if you're contagious, I would stop dosing since you're only two days in or so and rest up.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
No it shouldn't. But if you're contagious, I would stop dosing since you're only two days in or so and rest up.
my coaches literally won't let me take anytime off. I misted yesterday and that was a stretch really.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sounds rough.
it is, will post yesterday's workout after class! It was actually a great workout ! I felt like **** after but I could feel an extra boost during!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Today is a day off, yesterday went as follows:

Upper body workout:

Barbell flat bench : 135@10 225@6 265@4

275@4 285@3 285@3

Barbell incline bench : 135@10 155@8 185@5

205@5 205@5

Tricep dips : 3x10 @ 45lb weight attached

Military press: 3x10 @ 125

Dumbell hammer curl: 3x8 @ 60

Pull-ups : 3x8

Cable kickbacks: 25lb til failure

I have strep so I didn't try to do too much more. Will continue to update .

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you feel better soon. Crap is all over at my work. Knock on wood.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Hope you feel better soon. Crap is all over at my work. Knock on wood.
thanks man! It's all over my team right now. It's hard to rest with class, conditioning , lifting, ect but I think I'll be ok.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Got an update from today's lift when I'm on my laptop!