Kicking Winters A#% with Rezolution V2 LG sponsored Log

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
First off Want to Thank LG Sciences and Dream Weaver for allowing me to log Rezolution V2 for them

Starting Stats

Chest at 43"
Arms 17 1/2"
Forearms 14 1/4"
Thighs at 22 3/4"
Calves at 17 1/4'
Shoulders at 50"
Waist 33"

Weight 178 lbs BF 8.8 %

Supplements

PWO GSN NitropNox Strawberry Kiwi
2 caps PN 5HD-Lax
Post WorkOut
Dymatize Mass Gainer

Will start today with 1 cap Rezolution V2 before each meal and adjust up to 3 if need be.

LG states take 1 to 3 caps 30 to 45 minutes before each meal to curb cravings and control appetite.

Well lets put this Bad Boy to the test gentleman !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Whoo hoo! lets get happy :)

Body fat is nice and low ....

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Still at 1 cap before every meal haven't wanted to snack between meals but appetite still remains the same. nice little pick me up and attitude boost. going to up to 2 caps on saturday and see if appetite starts to decrease. missed my gym time both yesterday and today. Had class and a callout yesterday but did a body weight bench for reps ended up at 17 not to bad. today made up gym time by splitting and stacking wood for 4 hours

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still at 1 cap before every meal haven't wanted to snack between meals but appetite still remains the same. nice little pick me up and attitude boost. going to up to 2 caps on saturday and see if appetite starts to decrease. missed my gym time both yesterday and today. Had class and a callout yesterday but did a body weight bench for reps ended up at 17 not to bad. today made up gym time by splitting and stacking wood for 4 hours
Says no more that 3 cap a day. I took 2 this morning, can't wipe the fuggin smile off my fuggin face :)

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Started Saturday morning 2 caps before breakfast. Cravings are gone appetite still there but not starving before a meal like normal. Attitude is awesome LG right on bout being a Happy Pill snowed all freaking weekend and I had to work in the weather. Wife said I wasn't a major A HOLE when I came home in the morning like normal when putting up with the general public in the snow. She stated didn't care if I liked it or not she's getting me more. LOL . Missed workout today due to road trip had to take my little man to the Dr. and was impressed only 1 major meal today. Light Breakfast and Chicken Fried Steak and Fries for lunch still not hungry, Starting to curb appetite now going to stay on 2 caps a day for another week and see what happens. Check weight first of next week along with BF and see where we stand.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wife approved ...oh my ... A hole repressive as well :)