Osta Rx IML in PCT

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, long time lurker of the forums but never felt I had anything beneficial to post or review until I decided to implement ostarine into my pct regimen.

Stats:
Height: 5'6
Weight; 162
Lifts; deadlift: 365x3 Bench:255x3 squat:365x3

I've been lifting for about 4 years now, with almost a 8 month off period after I hurt my shoulder between my 3rd and 4th year training. I've cycled twice to date, the first one being an unexcusably bad DMZ cycle.
Okay now on to this cycle, I stacked IML labs msten rx at 2 caps a day for 4 weeks with epiandro dosed at 6 caps a day 4andro at 6 caps a day. (1 bottle msten 2 bottles both epiandro and 4andro)
During my cycle I gained about 8 pounds, but experienced a significant recomp affect. Cycle was amazing, awesome alpha male feel, unbelievable energy and stamina with muscle pumps.

I've now been on pct for about 5 days, and this is my best pct to date. pct is as follows
Torem: 120 first 3 days drop to 90 first week then 60/60/60 (I might extend this a little longer after the ostarine is finished, as it has been proven to be suppressive)
Exemestane: been dosing at 25mg a day since pct started, and I look and feel tight
Osta RX: been dosing at 3 caps a day at start of pct

Effects having added in ostarine that I've noticed include a slight insomnia at night, I toss and turn for about a half hour. During the day I have unbelievable energy especially for pct, and I'm just starting to get those insane muscle pumps back that I felt on cycle, as I've only been on osta for 5 days. No signs of suppression yet, and actually my libido has been on par with the cycle I just ran (you'd be surprised how insane your libido gets on epiandro)
Thought I'd add this as a review for the above supplements. I'm not a sponsor but rather would like everyone know more about adding ostarine in pct low dosed for keeping and extending cycle gains. I'll update in a few days.

Sorry again for the weird set up, this is my first log for anything

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Are my posts being deleted for sourcing?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Cycle Logs 3
jbryand101b Anabolics 11
NADDANME Supplement Logs 31
M Anabolics 5
H Anabolics 1