Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've ran both before, i liked inhibit-e so much i stocked up. decided that i liked the effects[results] of these products stacked together so much that i would splurge and got some growth factor too.

looking to:
get leaner
improve sleep
enhance libido
improve overall health
increase natural energy.....

those are a few things i noticed last run, hopefully this run will be that successful!!!

btw-i might throw in some inhibit-p and other goodies as log progresses!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 3 on inhibit-e, not really much to report....maybe some increased urination!!! from my experience with inhibit-e it takes around a week for effects to start to show so i am just waiting for the fun to start!!!

growth factor xt according to tracking # should come on thursday, but i wouldn't be surprised if it gets bumped up to tomorrow-i hope.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
urinating more frequently, maybe looking a little leaner, maybe just wishful thinking, lol....but i do notice mood is good-but that could be from making money from the snow we have been getting---either way i like it!!!

growth factor xt comes today:arms:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GF XT is amazing .. How are u planning on dosing it ?

5caps pre bed ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is day 8 for inhibit-e, and day 5 on growth factor xt. inhibit-e is starting to shine, libido/mood are both showing increases and looking more leaner in the mirror. growth factor is amazing at improving my sleep-i fall asleep quicker and sleep deeper, and wake up without grogginess!!!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I take it,'it's cool to stack together? Even if I'm taking growth factor 5 pre-bed and inhibit-E 3 pre bed as well?
Starting 2nd bottle of I-E and first of GF

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today is day 8 for inhibit-e, and day 5 on growth factor xt. inhibit-e is starting to shine, libido/mood are both showing increases and looking more leaner in the mirror. growth factor is amazing at improving my sleep-i fall asleep quicker and sleep deeper, and wake up without grogginess!!!

I agreee GFXT is one of the best sleep supplements i have ever taken .. i don't fall asleep quickly on it but when i do, its like for 7-8 hrs non stop .. which ill take it anyday of the time :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it,'it's cool to stack together? Even if I'm taking growth factor 5 pre-bed and inhibit-E 3 pre bed as well?
Starting 2nd bottle of I-E and first of GF

The new Inhibit E, i would take 3 caps spread out daily and stick with GFXT 5 pre bed should work well.
your libido will be insane this way

bigT is this how you're dosing or your doing all 8 caps before bed time ?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! Like to know if I can take 5-GH and 3-inhibit E before bed tonight

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BUMP! Like to know if I can take 5-GH and 3-inhibit E before bed tonight
no reason why you couldn't....but i like to space out inhibit-e.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
What's the logic? On 2nd bottle of Inhibit-E and not quite sure that I see any results. What do you all get from it and growth factor? I'm a believer just curious as to folks' personal results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the logic? On 2nd bottle of Inhibit-E and not quite sure that I see any results. What do you all get from it and growth factor? I'm a believer just curious as to folks' personal results.
at the very least you should see more mental clarity and stamina and endurance... a sense of well being and most likely at least SOME improved libido and reduced refraction time....this is if your estrogen is already well balanced with level of testosterone and you have no issues sleeping, either getting there or staying there.

for me, being on test cyp my estrogen usually stays within range but on the high end of scale, water retention is something i have dealt with since starting test cyp 7 years ago, using high quality otc ai's like inhibit-e always have a possitive effect on water retention/libido/mood/muscle fullness and energy level. as far as sleep, i have had issues for as long as i can remember...if for nothing else growth factor is worth every penny just for the increased level of sleep---the benefits of improved sleep are too numerous to mention!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no doubt about it, inhibit-e is my favorite otc on the market. combined with growth factor i have lost fat/water weight, look leaner and feel great. mood is fantastic and i feel more healthier. good sleep is critical to good health and i have been sleeping very well!!! i might add that i added a 5mg timed release melatoin with 5 caps of growth factor before bed and i would put this combo up against any sleep aid i have ever been prescribed-and with no side effects!!!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
no doubt about it, inhibit-e is my favorite otc on the market. combined with growth factor i have lost fat/water weight, look leaner and feel great. mood is fantastic and i feel more healthier. good sleep is critical to good health and i have been sleeping very well!!! i might add that i added a 5mg timed release melatoin with 5 caps of growth factor before bed and i would put this combo up against any sleep aid i have ever been prescribed-and with no side effects!!!
How have you dosed the inhibit-E?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's how I dosed it as well .. Stacked it with reduceXT for some lean gains

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Got you. Hear you both. For some reason I was informed I should take all 3 Inhibit-E at night. I'll spread of em out now and try it out for rest of this 2nd bottle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things continue to go well. results keep coming and best of all no negative sides!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
definately seeing signs of leaning out and losing fat on maintenance diet. down 4lbs with no change in diet, but the mirror makes it look like more!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i slept better last night than i have in years....gf xt/melatonin is the best sleep combo i have ever tried!!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i slept better last night than i have in years....gf xt/melatonin is the best sleep combo i have ever tried!!!
I haven't tried that but Im sure I'd like it .. Melatonin alone I respond to 8mg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried that but Im sure I'd like it .. Melatonin alone I respond to 8mg
i have 5mg timed release, i take it about an hour before bed, then growth factor right before bed...works incredible!!!!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Y'all tried Alteril? It's OTC. I believe 3mg melatonin per serving + tryptophan-l and I believe some l-Theanine and GABA. Works well for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bottles are getting low...going to take some time off then run again.

this is a fantastic stack!!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bottles are getting low...going to take some time off then run again.

this is a fantastic stack!!!
I am going to have to try this stack next time .. I have ran both products but seperatly and stacked with others

I have xgels + gf XT stack starting next month .. maybe ill throw in InhibitE as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am going to have to try this stack next time .. I have ran both products but seperatly and stacked with others

I have xgels + gf XT stack starting next month .. maybe ill throw in InhibitE as well
prolactin and estrogen control!!! 1st time i ran this i had inhibit-p included also, i kept meaning to get some-:dunno:, but i was am very pleased with results!!!

SNS just keeps on rockin it!!!