Misfit28's PN 11-OXODERM Log

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11OXODERM.jpg

Hey guys,

This is the start of my log for Platinum Nutraceuticals' Transdermal 11-OXO. I have decided to stack this with OL's Ostar1ne at 20mg ED for a recomp run. Thanks to McCrew530, Rocket3015, grinnell27 and PNutra for giving me this opportunity!!!!

Background

I will be 40 years old next month, and have only been lifting for a relatively short amount of time (November 2011). My Squat and Bench are pretty pathetic, LOL. My Deadlift is my strong point by far.

I have run two bottles of IL XI-KT and 1 bottle of Ostar1ne before, but separately. I had nice results from both. I have also run a couple of bottles of Dermacrine. That is the extent of my SARM/PH use.

I'm currently hovering about 19-20% BF at ~235 lbs. I plan to weigh in each Friday, and have a BF% reading taken at that time as well. Here's my current plan:

• 6 pumps of 11-OXODERM ED (4 upon waking, after shower, 2 mid-day). This has a half-life of 4-5 hours from my research, so at least two applications per day seems to be optimal. After dosing this for the first time, I am not sure if I should be doing 8 pumps a day instead. The amount with each pump is TINY. PNutra can you clarify this?
  • 20mg of OL Ostarine (4 caps) ED upon waking (with breakfast)
  • Support items: OL Conqu3r Demigod pre-workout, OL Vital1ty, Nimbus Cadence (2 per day), CL Oximega Fish oil and Greens, BPS Combustion (2 caps morning, 1 mid-day), 1 cap Magnum Mimic (GDA) dosed before my largest meal, BPS Elimistane if needed
Training

I'm currently following 5/3/1 BBB, although I may not do the high rep Squats and Deads. They don't seem to give much benefit. I will see what happens :) I'm currently training mid-day on MWF. I may switch to a 4 day (M/T/Th/F) if my recovery holds up.

My current 1RM estimates are:

Bench: 210
Squat: 225
Deadlift: 370
OHP: 150

Diet

I have been trying to zero in on a good maintenance intake right now, as I started working a second job at UPS in the evenings after my day job. It's pretty physically demanding at times, so I treat it like Conditioning work.

I would estimate my maintenance level at ~3,300 calories. I'm going to aim for about 3,400 calories, which will hopefully give me a good recomp effect. Any input is welcome, and I will most certainly adjust as needed for best effects.

I maintain my protein intake at .82g/lb. and fat at .45g/lb., and the rest is carbs. That puts me at the following macros for maintenance:

P: 152g
F: 85g
CHO: 513g

The Mimic, Combustion and Osta should assist me in putting those carbs to good use (at least I hope!).

Measurements

Couldn't find my tape this morning, so I will update this when I find it. I hope to before Friday!

PCT

For PCT, I will most likely run Inhibit-P and/or EndoSurge Turbo for the prolactin control. I will be low dosing either Clomid or Nolva (leaning towards Nolva from research). As these are not as suppressive as other things, I think a half-dose would be more than sufficient. An AI would be overkill IMO as the SERMs should take care of any estrogen issues.

RESERVED FOR FINAL REVIEW

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st ...

get on it Misfit :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on the product so far:

The amount per pump is really small. The label states that 4 pumps = 1/2 mL, but I have also read that 4 pumps equals 1mL. I'm a bit confused about this.

The liquid is like a gel, and it has a great citrus smell to it. It almost smells like oranges. It dries REALLY fast!

I notice a bit of euphoria after application, similar to what I experienced with IL's XI-KT but not as strong. Perhaps because of the dosing and/or the form of the product.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
IN MY MAN!! I was under the impression 4 pumps was 1ml... Anybody got and ideas?

I haven't actually had my hands on this product yet so am very interested in the logs!

Rocket3015 McCrew530 PNutra

Thanks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Serving Size: 1ML
Servings Per Container: 60
1ML delivers 450mg of 11-Oxo(Adrenosterone)
Directions: Apply 4 pumps directly on the upper chest and shoulders and rub until dry. For best results apply after showering

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serving Size: 1ML
Servings Per Container: 60
1ML delivers 450mg of 11-Oxo(Adrenosterone)
Directions: Apply 4 pumps directly on the upper chest and shoulders and rub until dry. For best results apply after showering
Posting a couple of pics soon that will illustrate what I mean. Pics are a pain to upload on this forum, LOL.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
See 4 pumps is .5ml and that would be a 60 day run so 8 pumps is 1ml and would be a 30 day run.

I'd rock the 6-8pumps a day for a 4-6 week run.
Also insted of using the pump draw it up with a oral syringe or a dropper depending on viscosity.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See 4 pumps is .5ml and that would be a 60 day run so 8 pumps is 1ml and would be a 30 day run.

I'd rock the 6-8pumps a day for a 4-6 week run.
Also insted of using the pump draw it up with a oral syringe or a dropper depending on viscosity.
That makes the most sense. As I said, the amount from each pump is tiny.

xswimmer

Awards
What I've done with TD products in the past is dump them into a different container (i used an empty rubbing alcohol bottle) and then used an oral syringe to measure it out, that way you know you're getting 1 ml. I did this cause my pump on the bottle of transform I had kept getting clogged.

Subbed btw.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I've done with TD products in the past is dump them into a different container (i used an empty rubbing alcohol bottle) and then used an oral syringe to measure it out, that way you know you're getting 1 ml. I did this cause my pump on the bottle of transform I had kept getting clogged.

Subbed btw.
I think I need to do that. The first pump of the day didn't seem like a full pump, so I probably ended up using slightly more than I had to.

Thanks for subbing!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I had an update in here earlier, but it seems to have disappeared LOL.

Anyway, All I said was that this is Day 2. I am going with the suggested 6 pumps per day, 4 in the AM after my shower, and 2 after my mid-day workout. I'm hitting OHP and BBB Bench at about 2PM today, and will apply after I get back.

Still just a small bit of euphoria upon application, but nothing nearly as strong as XI-KT. However, I was applying much more of the XI-KT than I am of the 11-OXODERM. Starting to get the mild headaches that I got last time I ran Ostar1ne. I know it isn't BP related, as I am all good with that. I have seen several people mention it in logs in the past. The libido boost hasn't occurred yet, expecting that to hit just in time for Valentine's Day :D

I overindulged yesterday a bit much, having a burger and fries late last night. My wife had ordered it for me to have after work. I knew I shouldn't have eaten it, but I did anyway. I ended up with the following macros for the day:

3744 calories
359g Carbs
149g Fat
249G Protein

Oh well, another day today. I'm thinking of implementing an IF protocol if for nothing more than keeping me more structured and accountable. I know there aren't any magical advantages to doing it, just helps me be more on point. It's kinda difficult with a day job and a second job right after, but I will see how it goes. I'm thinking my window might need to be later than normal. I usually do a 12PM-8PM eating window, but might end up doing something like 3PM-11PM or something.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good workout today. I was completely fasted, and took 1 scoop of Vital1ty with 1 scoop of Conqu3r Demigod about 30 minutes before hitting the gym. I sipped on 2 scoops of CL Purple Wraath before and Intra.

Here's what I did:

Standing Barbell OHP (3+ week):

Warmup sets:

55 X 5
65 X 5
80 X 3

Working sets:

95 X 3
105 X 3
120 X 6 (3+)

I belted up for these, as they really help keep me from leaning back too much. Felt good, might have gotten 1 more rep. The pump was getting to me a bit,. LOL.

BBB Barbell Flat Bench:

115 X 5 X 10

These were pretty easy, except for the last couple of reps on the last two sets. Those were tough, mostly because of the pump, LOL.

DB Hammer Curls

25 X 3 X 10

Face Pulls

165 X 3 X 10

Tricep Rope Extensions

165 X 3 X 10

After lifting, I put two more pumps of the 11-OXODERM on before leaving the gym. Dosed two MIMIC about 15 minutes ago, and now it's time to EAT!!! :D

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Looks a decent workout man, I love OHP. Never do it with a belt though, might try that.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks a decent workout man, I love OHP. Never do it with a belt though, might try that.
Absolutely! That and Deadlift are my favorite (and best) lifts.

Yeah, I feel a lot more stable with the belt and able to grind out a rep better when I need to. Helps me keep my core really tight.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great workout :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice work out...and you got to feed the beast !!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where you McCrew530 :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, guys! I'm still running the dosages as before. Indulged in some Ben & Jerry's last night after my job at UPS :)

Deadlifts are tomorrow. Getting a little of the slight headache from the Ostar1ne, but hopefully it goes away soon. Last time I tapered it up, but this time I went straight in at 20mg per day. I actually went up to 25mg last run, but decided to stick with 20 this time around.

Feeling a little more solid lately, and vascularity seems to be improving a bit. I might actually up the 11-OXO to 8 pumps (1mL) per day, as the 6 pumps may not be enough to notice a good effect. It will make the 11-OXO cycle a bit shorter, but if i like it I might buy another to finish out the Ostar1ne run :D

Also, tomorrow is weigh-in day. I actually took some after gym pics yesterday, I need to post them up. I think I gained more mid-section fat than I wanted during the holidays. I intend to fix that!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
201402 Picture 220 17 BF.jpg

View attachment 114535

Last pic I took like this (upper pic) I was 221.4 lbs. and ~17.2% BF. Now I am about 15 lbs. heavier and 3% BF more.

Hopefully I can drop some of those BF% percentage points!!

This is also a different camera, the first one was a Blackberry potato cam LOL.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check your BP... Osta raised my BP slightly and i had headaches for the 1st 2 weeks.
I ran LGI Damage Control and some Hawthorne Berry and that did the trick.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check your BP... Osta raised my BP slightly and i had headaches for the 1st 2 weeks.
I ran LGI Damage Control and some Hawthorne Berry and that did the trick.
Last time I ran it, I had the same headaches. Checked BP and it was just fine. I'll check it again to make sure. I'm running Nimbus Cadence right now at 2 caps per day, and have been for ~1 week or so before I started. Thanks, man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to see the After Pic !!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Osta gave me the worse headaches ever and when I'd lift it would sometimes feel like I was going to have a brain aneurism with my head about to explode.

Never again will I use that stuff.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta gave me the worse headaches ever and when I'd lift it would sometimes feel like
I was going to have a brain aneurism with my head about to explode.

About 7-10 days into my Osta cycle i had a coffee and then took my pre workout. Did my workout,
then played racquetball for a half hour and thought I was having a stroke or something. Face was
numb, I was light headed, dizzy and felt vertigo. After that I cut out the pre workout and just drank
my coffee and added the hawthorne berry..

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
He's light headed and dizzy hit me everytime in thought my head was about to explode. Sides just wasn't worth the results.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta gave me the worse headaches ever and when I'd lift it would sometimes feel like I was going to have a brain aneurism with my head about to explode.

About 7-10 days into my Osta cycle i had a coffee and then took my pre workout. Did my workout,
then played racquetball for a half hour and thought I was having a stroke or something. Face was
numb, I was light headed, dizzy and felt vertigo. After that I cut out the pre workout and just drank
my coffee and added the hawthorne berry..
He's light headed and dizzy hit me everytime in thought my head was about to explode. Sides just wasn't worth the results.
Yikes! The headaches seemed to pretty much start going away for me now. What brand/dosage were you guys using? Just curious.

I didn't have any issues this morning with my workout.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Still getting the euphoria sensation after application. I like it :)

I'm thinking of shaking the dosage up just a bit, as I read something interesting the other day. Another person using oral 11-OXO started taking some of his daily dose pre-bed and it helped him with sleep. I'm wondering if that might work out well for me as well. I am always struggling to get out of bed in the morning and have trouble getting to sleep at night sometimes. Maybe that is because I release my cortisol more at night?

The only way to be sure about that would be to have my cortisol levels tested, I suppose. I'm going to try it, though :)

I'm also going to slightly increase my dosage. I was thinking last night that I have been only using 1mL per day (4 pumps 2x day). I think I may add another 1/2 mL in starting today. I actually hit the gym earlier than I expected to be able to, and had already used 4 pumps pre-gym. I think it would be best to dose it post-gym. I actually felt a little less drive to lift when dosing before the gym. Weird.

My dosing scheme will be 4 pumps upon waking on non-gym days (4 pumps after gym on gym days), 4 pumps about 4 hours later, then 4 pumps pre-bed.

I actually lifted today completely fasdted, for the first time in a while. Al;l I had was 1 scoop of Conq3r Demigod, 1 scoop of Vital1ty and 2 scoops of Purple Wraath (mostly intra). My lifting was as follows:

Deadlifts

Warmup:

135 X 5
170 X 5
205 X 3

Work Sets:

240 X 3
270 X 3
305 X 5 (3+ set)
305 X 1

Decided to hit one extra rep on these. Belted on last two sets. Straps on last set. All other sets were double overhand.

I was supposed to hit high rep BBB Squats afterwards, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. They're lower weight, but man are they brutal!

Instead I did some Leg Extensions.

Leg Extensions:

70 X 4 X 15

Man my legs were pumped after these! I rested about 1:30 between sets. The burn was intense!

Hanging Leg Raises

2 X 15

Only did two sets of these.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I'm having a bit of trouble zeroing in on what caloric intake I need. As I mentioned before I'm currently trying out IF again to keep my eating in check, so that I hit my caloric/macro goals. Here's the issue: I know my activity factor is much higher than it used to be, as I have added a second part-time job at UPS after my day job.

So, here is my current activity. Any input is greatly appreciated:

Lifting 3 times per week (5/3/1 BBB).
Full-time sedentary desk job.
Part-time (~15-18 hours) of working at UPS as a preloader. I don't unload and load trucks, but I am constantly moving and lifting boxes up to (and sometimes exceeding) 70 lbs. I also move lots of pallets. I probably handle at least 300 boxes per hour of varying sizes.
Sleep is around 6-7 hours per night (M-F).

I'm also trying to cycle my calories/carbs on lifting/rest days as well. This might not be as effective as before with the extra activity.

Yesterdays macros:

2,352 calories

198g Carbs (41g Fiber)
88g Fat
203g Protein

I should have had more Fat in there, but that's not too terribly low :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you weight 220lbs I would up my protein to at least 220 grams per day. Maybe a Casein shake before bed ?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you weight 220lbs I would up my protein to at least 220 grams per day. Maybe a Casein shake before bed ?
I actually weigh about 237 right now. I haven't updated my stats in a while :)

Last night I stopped eating at about 6PM, and just now ate my post-workout proats (1.5 cups oats, 2 scoops of Animal Whey), 2 Gingerbread Pop Tarts, and a banana. I took my Anavite Powder, Oximega Greens, Cadence and Oximega Fish Oil with it.

I'm planning on some Moe's this afternoon :D

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The osta I was using was from a RC company that's no longer around.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yikes! The headaches seemed to pretty much start going away for me now. What brand/dosage were you guys using? Just curious.
Celtic Labs Ostabol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed Man Sorry I Had To Go On A Business Trip

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm herrrrrrre! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your getting on well with it :)

As far as cals go... I'd pin you at around 2800 to maintain. Going off your stats.

Macros would be something like:

240 P
280 C
80 F

Play with those as you like, just make sure they add up to 2800 :)

That's a base for you, so just vary that with bulking/cutting. Bear in mind that the first week is always a 'trial' run to see if those calories are 100% accurate for your body.

Hope that helps bro

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Haha, yes!

You keep disappearing on us, McCrew!!!!! :p I take my vote back!
I always come back though. I was at a managers retreat up in LA all week.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always come back though. I was at a managers retreat up in LA all week.
I thought you went M.I.A. McCrew.. wasn't sure if you knew Misfit & I posted our 11 Oxo Logs :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like your getting on well with it :)

As far as cals go... I'd pin you at around 2800 to maintain. Going off your stats.

Macros would be something like:

240 P
280 C
80 F

Play with those as you like, just make sure they add up to 2800 :)

That's a base for you, so just vary that with bulking/cutting. Bear in mind that the first week is always a 'trial' run to see if those calories are 100% accurate for your body.

Hope that helps bro
Awesome, man. Thanks! I'm going to give that a try. I shouldn't need to worry much about the deficit being too much with the 11-oxo and Osta on board :D

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, man. Thanks! I'm going to give that a try.
I shouldn't need to worry much about the deficit being too much with the 11-oxo and Osta on board :D
True to some extent, but you don't want to sell yourself or the product short either. Because if you get the diet dialed
in right and take the right supplements stack, the synergy will make the weight melt off. :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for no update, guys and gals. Contracted a stomach bug over the weekend, so my deficit got real big real quick lol.

An ice storm hit us today too, so hoping everything gets back on track soon. I'm dosing 2mL spread through the day and trying to get at least some protein in me while I'm sick.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take Care !