GSN NitroNOX Mini Log

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Firstly I would like to thank GSN for the opportunity to receive and log their pre-wo product, and also for the shirt :D

Info:
-5'10 180lbs; currently lean bulking

Routine:
D1: Horizontal Push/Pull (Chest pressing/Rowing orientated)
D2: Arms (+Trap & Rear Delt work)
D3: Lower
D4: Vertical Push/Pull (Shoulder pressing/Pulling orientated)
D5: Arms/Rest/Repeat (based on how I'm feeling)

Initial Impressions:
I began by assessing tolerance w/ 1/2 scoop. I will say the pump and focus off half a scoop is a solid 7/10, it was an arm day and I enjoy the pump and focus very much.
Taste: (6/10) - this will come to change as I used 1/2 scoop with far too much water... It didn't taste bad, it was just very diluted (which is my bad)

NitroNOX Pro - Best PreWorkout Powder Supplement AMP Citrate, Beta Alanine, Beta Vulgaris L, Creatinol-o-phosphate, Taurine, NitroAMP, NitroBlast

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Vertical Push/Pull Day:

I don't have my stats from today, but dosed at 1 full scoop and felt absolutely amazing! I'm still not going to give the taste a full review because I again used too much water lol (way too much), and idt it's something I'll ever get right.. But mixed in with 16-20oz H2O it tastes perfectly fine 10/10, just diluted obviously.

Focus/Energy (9/10) The focus for me was perfect. I've had my days of maxing out Craze and OG Jack3d, etc. but I much more prefer this kind of energy/focus, felt very clean and lasted long. It was the type of "I don't want to leave the gym" energy with focus that put me in the zone, but didn't have me worrying about heart rate/anxiety/etc.

Pump/Fullness (9/10) This is what I really enjoyed. I warmed up with a hoodie on, and when it came time to remove it, it was just like BAM! I was so pumped, vascularity was also very pronounced (in inner arms, shoulders, and chest)

Overall (9/10) I hate to give an overall rating because people tend to take it as gospel. For me personally I loved this pre-workout and believe it's one of the best available right now. It doesn't give me the dirty stimmed to the wall feeling, but I much prefer to stay away from that nowadays. Clean, long lasting energy, big pumps, vascularity off the WaLL, & good taste...... yeah I fcks with it. MV Approved :D