1st nootropic use with Cannibal Da Vinci (sponsored)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to thank Chaos and Pain for giving me the opportunity to log.....hmmm....I forgot. No, just kidding :) Cannibal Da Vinci. I have never used a nootropic before and am looking forward to seeing how it helps with my office work and such. I will use it as suggested on the bottle: 3 capsules once per day. I will take them when I get to the office. I will update this log 3-4 times per week. It is a 10 day supply and I took 3 a few minutes ago.
image-2977320744.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in..........

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Took 3 capsules around 11:30am and headed to the office. Today I had a few specific things to get done and accomplished them all. I was pretty focused and did alittle more then I anticipated. I had a lot of reading to get done and did more then planned. I'm new to nootropic use and am not exactly sure what I should be looking for. Any suggestions or help are welcomed

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Yesterday I took 1 serving about 10am. I had taken 1 serving of PX white and 2 capsules of ALCCLA at 8:30am. This is a fat burner stack. I think this stack overpowered the Da Vinci. It might be best for me to hold off on the Da Vinci for a few weeks when the stack is over. I want to see how this stuff works and I'm afraid the fat burner is interfering with it. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok, getting back on track with this log tomorrow. I will take one serving before heading to work and see how it goes. I've never used nootropic's before and am eager to see its effects.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see your results. I ran a log with both DaVinci and Genius. I honestly noticed more from Genius than DaVinci.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for joining:)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 2 update: both yesterday and today I have used Cannibal Da Vinci. It seems to give me added focus, alertness and maybe even a more joyful attitude. How has this effected others?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what happened here?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok, I've used these nootropics for 4 days so far (all last week and nothing on the weekends) and can say it seems to give me added focus, drive and it seems to effect my attitude in a positive way. I will use it all this week and give an update somewhere in the week.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I didn't use any yesterday. I will take some when I get to the office and compare yesterday and today.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have used this throughout the week and can say it helps with focus and concentration. I'm using doing office work when I use it and feel it has helped me get everything done that I needed done

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad it's working well for you. Have you noticed anything with regards to creative endeavors? I was never able to do anything very creative while I was using it, just curious.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Glad it's working well for you. Have you noticed anything with regards to creative endeavors? I was never able to do anything very creative while I was using it, just curious.
Nothing in the "creative endeavors" zone. I'm pretty creative without it. It might enhance it a little. This seems to work really well when I take a capsule of Perseverance by Mind Warrior along with it. Increased energy, focus, and drive.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Used some Da Vinci yesterday at the office and I'm thinking it was just an off day for me. I got the things done that I needed to but was pretty tired and not to motivated. I took a nap around 4:30pm. Now to think of it, maybe it was the time change. I will use it again today

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have experienced pretty much the same results each time I have used this product. It provides increase focus and helps with concentration. I would encourage those who need a little extra help when engaging in activities that require these things to give Cannibal Da Vinci a try. I will through a supplement review up soon. Special thanks to Chaos and Pain for the opportunity to use this nootropic:)