Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got jp8 hardcore in mail on fri. 1st thing i noticed was how big the jug is, old school!!! it was late and i had a busy day and was tired but decided to bust open the jp8 hardcore and do a arm workout in basement gym. smelled good, mixed good, tasted good. i put 1 rounded scoop of jp8 hardcore and 8oz water into my shaker cup and slowly sipped-per directions. took about 10 minutes to get it down and felt some tingles 10-15 minutes later. i went down and did some warmups and had a little stomach upset, this was over by the time i started lifting. the energy reminded me of uncut, it wasn't in your face energy rather a feel like doing something feeling. i pumped out a decent arm workout including bi's tri's and some back and chest. pump came on slowly and didn't hinder workout which some pump products have done to me in past. instead it gradually built and by end of workout i had a really nice pump which lasted around 3 hours.

initial thoughts...i feel like the energy from jp8 hardcore was more mental for me, i felt good and motivated rather than blitzed out. on the same note focus was very high, even with a ton of stuff happening in my life at the moment i was not distracted and stayed focused on the weights--this was a nice repreive actually since i have been kinda stressed lately!!!

looking forward to putting jp8 hardcore to test tomorrow with a full body workout!!!

considering doing the max of scoop and a half tomorrow.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you have it. Taste is VASTLY improved over the older version.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taste is definitely improved but honestly even the old version as bad as it tasted the effects for me were worth the bad taste.
So far 1 3/4 of a scoop of both versions have been working nicely for me and the pumps are vascular and tight as opposed to
the big pumps you get from the glycerol mono PW that are out right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drove to indy, visited with family...drank 1.5 scoops of jp8 hardcore before leaving for nifs.

i preselected 14 machines for a full body workout, 7 for 1 set of 10, 5 for 2 sets of 7 and 2 machines for 3 sets of 5. this is my mandatory workout, i usually add more machines and or sets and reps depending on how much i have left in the tank. today i added 2 sets of preachers and a set of tri extentions then did situps.

jp8 hardcore is subtle, the energy really does remind me of uncut. pump takes some time to build up, i like this as some pump products actually hinder my workouts, plus the pump from jp8 hardcore seems to last longer.

the focus on jp8 hardcore is the best feature for me, i really feel like the outside world does not exist, it's just me and the weights....great release for those of us with additional stress in our lives!!!

overall i was very pleased with workout and jp8 hardcore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Taste is definitely improved but honestly even the old version as bad as it tasted the effects for me were worth the bad taste.
So far 1 3/4 of a scoop of both versions have been working nicely for me and the pumps are vascular and tight as opposed to
the big pumps you get from the glycerol mono PW that are out right now.

very well said....the pump from jp8 hardcore is not as intense as some products i have used, but some of those products hinder my workouts by too much pump too quickly. plus for me the pump from jp8 hardcore lasts much longer!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
with all of the active ingredients i don't see how you could microbatch!!!
Well the idea of Microbatching came about when Jacked came out. USP did a good job at taking advantage of smaller
packaging and reduced shipping cost and basic formulas about 5 years ago. Since they were able to base a very good
product solely on 1-3_Dimethy, that started a trend where companies figured since that was the best selling preworkout to
make 5 ingredient preworkouts in 200g containers. They also made people's mentality switch back from using all these
higher end creatines, to creatine mono.,..the whole micro-batching thing just comes from replication. Remember back before 2008, no one would purchase a pre-workout with a 2g scoop. I prefer to keep it OG.

Now people call products with over 5 ingredients "kitchen sink" products, but when you stack this preworkout, with that NO product, with XYZ intraworkout, with blablabla post workout creatine, you just kitchen sinked yourself a stack...at about $100...haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well the idea of Microbatching came about when Jacked came out. USP did a good job at taking advantage of smaller
packaging and reduced shipping cost and basic formulas about 5 years ago. Since they were able to base a very good
product solely on 1-3_Dimethy, that started a trend where companies figured since that was the best selling preworkout to
make 5 ingredient preworkouts in 200g containers. They also made people's mentality switch back from using all these
higher end creatines, to creatine mono.,..the whole micro-batching thing just comes from replication. Remember back before 2008, no one would purchase a pre-workout with a 2g scoop. I prefer to keep it OG.

Now people call products with over 5 ingredients "kitchen sink" products, but when you stack this preworkout, with that NO product, with XYZ intraworkout, with blablabla post workout creatine, you just kitchen sinked yourself a stack...at about $100...haha
there are several products labeled as 'pre-workout' that i have used on a daily basis just for the stimulant pick me up. jp8 hardcore is designed to be used pre-workout only, and that is how i will use it!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
there are several products labeled as 'pre-workout' that i have used on a daily basis just for the stimulant pick me up. jp8 hardcore is designed to be used pre-workout only, and that is how i will use it!!!
I actually use Myochem preworkout like that, totalpackage sent me some to try and I take a 1/4 scoop am before work when I need to focus

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually use Myochem preworkout like that, totalpackage sent me some to try and I take a 1/4 scoop am before work when I need to focus
since today is a rest day, i will use other stims like stimul8 or stimaholic as my picker uppers...it would be a waste to use jp8 hardcore as anything other than a pre-workout, imo.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
since today is a rest day, i will use other stims like stimul8 or stimaholic as my picker uppers...it would be a waste to use jp8 hardcore as anything other than a pre-workout, imo.
WOW Stimul8 or Stimaholic as a picker upper that's some picker uppers :eek: I only use caffeine pre-workout other than that
I don't touch it at all and I just let my diet supply the energy I need and I save the stims to get me going for my early a.m. battles
with the iron.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
WOW Stimul8 or Stimaholic as a picker upper that's some picker uppers :eek:.
You dont preworkout dose them for a pick up, you 1/4 to 1/2 scoop them. Like how ppl drink coffee.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drank 1.5 scoops jp8 hardcore and did a quick 30 minute arm/chest/shoulder workout in my basement this morning.

again energy is very sneaky, the more intense my workout became the more intense the energy, i like this!!!

the pump came much sooner this time, i think cummulative effects are happening. but again, the pump was not so intense as to hamper my workout, which has happened before when doing arms. and again pump was very long lasting.

focus....DAMN, can't say enough good things about the focus, outside influences were non-existent.

tomorrow it is back to nifs for another full body workout, i will select different 14 machines than last time....i have never counted but i estimate a good 80 different machines to choose from, plus free weights...nifs is the ultimate gym!!!

keeping track of the weights used on each machine, and towards the end of log will compare ending numbers with starting numbers.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
drank 1.5 scoops jp8 hardcore and did a quick 30 minute arm/chest/shoulder workout in my basement this morning.

again energy is very sneaky, the more intense my workout became the more intense the energy, i like this!!!

the pump came much sooner this time, i think cummulative effects are happening. but again, the pump was not so intense as to hamper my workout, which has happened before when doing arms. and again pump was very long lasting.

focus....DAMN, can't say enough good things about the focus, outside influences were non-existent.

tomorrow it is back to nifs for another full body workout, i will select different 14 machines than last time....i have never counted but i estimate a good 80 different machines to choose from, plus free weights...nifs is the ultimate gym!!!

keeping track of the weights used on each machine, and towards the end of log will compare ending numbers with starting numbers.
Nothing like training at home where you really don't have many distractions and you don't have to wait for someone to
finish using a bench or machine. I've also notice the energy sneak up on me and that happened with the regular JP8X
so don't sleep on that version it's also very effective.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont preworkout dose them for a pick up, you 1/4 to 1/2 scoop them. Like how ppl drink coffee.
I guess in a smaller dose it would be like a cup of coffee but with better effects on focus.:)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I guess in a smaller dose it would be like a cup of coffee but with better effects on focus.:)
Exactly, plus coffee doesnt come in like blue razz and stuff haha.

I use to 1/3 scoop Ready4war powder every AM, I take some preworkouts as focus products bc preworkout I need some endurance, strength, recovery, I really don't need 3 cups of coffee preworkout. All day I write software then do GET DIESEL work all night, so I use most companies preworkouts with
all this Methytyramin, Pikatropin and all that as nootripics. That myochem one is good for this bc its "low" in caffeine compared to most products. I don't really notice caffeine at less than 120mg a dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday:

drank 1.5 scoops 30 minutes before pulling into parking lot at nifs, was feeling the tingles. did my 14 machines and still had more left so i did 1 set of 10 on 4 more machines then did crunches and leg lifts, endurance is really going up-i feel really strong plus very fit!!!

pump is getting better, i think the ingredients in jp8 hardcore are having a cummulative effect, i kind of expected this from the beginning in all honesty!!!

focus remains the biggie though, i really like being able to forget my problems for awhile and just focus on my workout!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this morning i had to get up at 3AM to plow snow and load salt trucks....1 drank a scoop of jp8 hardcore before leaving house. endurance and strength are definately up, i already knew that...but recovery is improved also-after a fullbody workout that went overtime yesterday i thought getting up at 3AM this morning to load salt was going to be painful, surprisingly it wasn't nearly as bad as i had feared.

i don't know if it is jp8 hardcore related but my mood seems to be pretty high considering a lot of stress going on!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this morning i had to get up at 3AM to plow snow and load salt trucks....1 drank a scoop of jp8 hardcore before leaving house. endurance and strength are definately up, i already knew that...but recovery is improved also-after a fullbody workout that went overtime yesterday i thought getting up at 3AM this morning to load salt was going to be painful, surprisingly it wasn't nearly as bad as i had feared.

i don't know if it is jp8 hardcore related but my mood seems to be pretty high considering a lot of stress going on!!!
The mood that your feeling could be from the added Pregnenolone and the DHEA that are in JP8X Hardcore and these
are two ingredients which you don't see in other PW formulas and combined with the rest of the profile it's what gets you DIESELED!!!:D
Looking forward to my back/trap/ab workout tomorrow morning with JP8X Hardcore.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The mood that your feeling could be from the added Pregnenolone and the DHEA that are in JP8X Hardcore and these
are two ingredients which you don't see in other PW formulas and combined with the rest of the profile it's what gets you DIESELED!!!:D
Looking forward to my back/trap/ab workout tomorrow morning with JP8X Hardcore.:)
couldn't agree more, i am a fan of dhea/preg!!!

good luck with that workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i thought i would wake up more sore and achey this morning considering i had in effect a double workout yesterday...don't get me wrong my muscles were a little sore and very tight, but not what i was expecting....might get some time in on treadmil today, yup i will get some treadmil time in but i have a bunch of boxing i taped off showtime that i am eager to watch...looks like some couch time today!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
staying incredibly busy fighting snow and ice. didn't have time for gym but getting work in lifting bags of salt. gotta get some sleep, but i would like to get in a rare evening workout tonight if time permits!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
staying incredibly busy fighting snow and ice. didn't have time for gym but getting work in lifting bags of salt. gotta get some sleep, but i would like to get in a rare evening workout tonight if time permits!!!
I read something a week ago that said you guys got 50 MORE inches above average and winter isn't even over!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I read something a week ago that said you guys got 50 MORE inches above average and winter isn't even over!
i have been incredibly busy, but have managed to get 2 home workouts in my basement, and today went to nifs-national institute for fitness and sports.

drank my jp8 hardcore, selected my machines and got down to it. energy and focus were spot on, i have come to expect this from hardcore...today the pump came quicker and was more intense-i think results from hardcore are cummulative and get more intense the longer you use---this is not my normal experience with pre-workouts, many are stim heavy and results dampen over time...this is a big plus for hardcore-but keep in mind i am only using it as a preworkout and not using on non workout days!!!

btw- i have been using 1.5 scoops, this seems to be working well...i want to at least try 2 scoops to see if any additional benefits are there...atm-my weight is just over 200lbs.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i have been incredibly busy, but have managed to get 2 home workouts in my basement, and today went to nifs-national institute for fitness and sports.

drank my jp8 hardcore, selected my machines and got down to it. energy and focus were spot on, i have come to expect this from hardcore...today the pump came quicker and was more intense-i think results from hardcore are cummulative and get more intense the longer you use---this is not my normal experience with pre-workouts, many are stim heavy and results dampen over time...this is a big plus for hardcore-but keep in mind i am only using it as a preworkout and not using on non workout days!!!

btw- i have been using 1.5 scoops, this seems to be working well...i want to at least try 2 scoops to see if any additional benefits are there...atm-my weight is just over 200lbs.
This is true because JP8x and JP8x Hardcore are built of NOS ETHER, so as with ETHER, if you train at least 4x a week, you should see a cumulative effect. Most, if not all preworkouts are a victim of the industry: formulated to do "something" for 30minutes. Its not bad, its just if you take caffeine out of most pre-workouts ask yourself, "is whats left a performance product.??" I rem (no joke) I trained on JP8x Hardcore for 6 straight days when it came back out. I never train 6 days in a row, but it gives you a certain drive to go workout. Ether is different, I cant go 6 days in a row on ETHER because I'm so strong on it that I force myself to take days off.

Another thing with stimulant based preworkouts is they are limited/controlled by the amount of stims, so something like Hyde where if I drink 2 sips, my heart starts pounding, it really doesn't matter what else is in it because im getting like 50mg of creatine from 2 sips, so you never get the entire strength/endurance, etc effects from heavy stim products. With light stim products like the Myochem one I have, stim addicts complain it don't hit hard enough, so its hard 2 sit in the middle.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
When I worked out 6 days in a row it was 1.5 scoops, Ive used 2 scoops only 2x and both times, I got more of a calm aggression. Ironically I didnt get more "energized" but I got more aggressive in they gym. It also helps me on the pulling movements like upright rows and deadlifts. I cant rem if I had any better pumps. Now im on 1 scoop JP8x/1.5 NOS ETHER preworkout.

I train at like 4pm, so 2 scoops of JP8x Hardcore always had me doing formulas and accounting homework in my head watching TV, sleeping, the next day....etc. Also maybe bc I sit at a desk all day, but I have to take JP8x hardcore like 2 hours preworkout, if not it hits me 1 hour into my training. Ironically when I stack it with ETHER, I only need to take it like 40min preworkout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I worked out 6 days in a row it was 1.5 scoops, Ive used 2 scoops only 2x and both times, I got more of a calm aggression. Ironically I didnt get more "energized" but I got more aggressive in they gym. It also helps me on the pulling movements like upright rows and deadlifts. I cant rem if I had any better pumps. Now im on 1 scoop JP8x/1.5 NOS ETHER preworkout.

I train at like 4pm, so 2 scoops of JP8x Hardcore always had me doing formulas and accounting homework in my head watching TV, sleeping, the next day....etc. Also maybe bc I sit at a desk all day, but I have to take JP8x hardcore like 2 hours preworkout, if not it hits me 1 hour into my training. Ironically when I stack it with ETHER, I only need to take it like 40min preworkout.
nos ether sounds like potent stuff, jp8 hardcore on it's own has been treating me real well!!!

total rest day today, going to spend time with family!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I can attest to JP8X Hardcore at 2 very level scoops giving you that slight aggression you need to get that job done
in the gym and it's GREAT for back & leg workouts were your pulling some weight. That was one of the main reasons
the old JP8X Hardcore was one of my FAVORITE for back & leg workouts and I only used for special workouts and even
the flavor didn't bother me knowing what was in store for my workout which was always ENERGY, FOCUS, & the kind of
aggression that Chuck just referred to and at 2 scoops of the new JP8X Hardcore I'm feeling it!!!!:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can attest to JP8X Hardcore at 2 very level scoops giving you that slight aggression you need to get that job done
in the gym and it's GREAT for back & leg workouts were your pulling some weight. That was one of the main reasons
the old JP8X Hardcore was one of my FAVORITE for back & leg workouts and I only used for special workouts and even
the flavor didn't bother me knowing what was in store for my workout which was always ENERGY, FOCUS, & the kind of
aggression that Chuck just referred to and at 2 scoops of the new JP8X Hardcore I'm feeling it!!!!:D
my last workout was at 1.5 scoops, but tomorrow i am going to gym and gonna try 2 scoops!!!

looks like end of snow and i will be able to get more gym time and get this log rolling!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my last workout was at 1.5 scoops, but tomorrow i am going to gym and gonna try 2 scoops!!!

looks like end of snow and i will be able to get more gym time and get this log rolling!!!
I have used JP8X Hardcore twice now at 1 scoop.What I have noticed is long lasting energy and mental focus.The taste is a straight up improvement from the OG formula too.I can't wait to see your thoughts on 2 scoops.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used JP8X Hardcore twice now at 1 scoop.What I have noticed is long lasting energy and mental focus.The taste is a straight up improvement from the OG formula too.I can't wait to see your thoughts on 2 scoops.
going to be quite powerful, which is a wonderful thing. I will say, the taste is light years ahead of the go formula

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the focus for me is top 3 of all time...i have said before that focus wasn't a concern for me, but i want to amend that-with all of the distractions in my life lately, i dose jp8 hardcore before lifting and forget about everything but the weights!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the focus for me is top 3 of all time...i have said before that focus wasn't a concern for me, but i want to amend that-with all of the distractions in my life lately, i dose jp8 hardcore before lifting and forget about everything but the weights!!!
Did you do the 2 scoops?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drank down 2 scoops of jp8 hardcore in around 20oz water....30 minutes later i am hitting the weights.

went with 20 machines at 10 reps each, mostly back and shoulders[equiptment i don't have much of at home]. 20 machines is a step up for me, the last few years my usual has been right at 14-when i was a young buck i could do 30-40, but at 57 i am happy with 20.

like others have said the taste is downright kool aid compared to the old version...pump has continued to get better the longer i use it-at 2 pumps it was almost too much....energy was noticeably better at 2 scoops, more of in your face kind of energy like the stim based products...i did notice more aggression, but it was more of a singleminded determination to get er done, i think this is related to the focus only even more intense.

overall i really enjoyed 2 scoops, but for me i would only use 2 scoops for special days when needed...for most days 1-1.5 scoops has proven to get the job done. imo, jp8 hardcore is a preworkout only, i would not use as just a pickmeup like some stim based products!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a little sore today, nothing major[actually less than i had expected]. had to do salt because of freezing rain so decided to take a rest day, might do some treadmil time in basement later. muscles are really full today from yesterdays workout, i think jp8 hardcore is doing it's job!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been going back and doing same workouts as i did in beginning of log...weights are going up easier and i have been adding more. last 3 workouts i have added weight to every machine and on average up around 10 lbs per machine!!! i am very happy with this...

jp8 hardcore is legit!!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
been going back and doing same workouts as i did in beginning of log...weights are going up easier and i have been adding more. last 3 workouts i have added weight to every machine and on average up around 10 lbs per machine!!! i am very happy with this...

jp8 hardcore is legit!!!!!
Thats actually a good idea and never seen that in a log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats actually a good idea and never seen that in a log.
thanks...the way i see it what better way to gauge progress on a supplement than at the end repeat exact same routine that i did at the beginning!!! needless to say i have been very impressed with jp8 hardcore!!! very nice, and significant improvements have been made in strength, endurance, stamina, and the mirror reflects this!!!

on a side note, libido is also up...not something i usually expect from a pre-workout-stims usually have opposite effect...got to say i am happy about it, lol!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting low on jp8 hardcore, probably have at most 2 scoops left...going to save for a final workout at nifs!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
on a side note, libido is also up...not something i usually expect from a pre-workout-stims usually have opposite effect...got to say i am happy about it, lol!!!!
Yeah thats a "side effect" with JP8x and NOS ETHER, its listed on the bottle. But yeah, esp when 1,3D was legal, sht every preworkout was a libio killa.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been going back and doing same workouts as i did in beginning of log...weights are going up easier and i have been adding more. last 3 workouts i have added weight to every machine and on average up around 10 lbs per machine!!! i am very happy with this... jp8 hardcore is legit!!!!!
Ok I want some now. You know I'm hardcore stim tolerant just like you are. If it's working great for you then it'll be great for me as well.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every log I've seen on this has been overwhelmingly positive