HPTA/Volume stack Iron Champ USA log (sponsored)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's time to try out this amazing stack! Has anyone else tried it and how did it work for you? I should be starting this in a week or so, and will update this log regularly.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I might run Magnitropin if HPTA/Volume doesn't come soon. If so, I will start a new log and save this one for later. This is a stack I definitely want to run soon

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Whooooohooo! Special thanks to Iron Champ USA for sending me this HPTA/Volume stack. They also sent me their pwo capsules, Psyched. I will start the stack this afternoon and Psyched I will start in a week or so (I have 2 other pwo to finish). I have heard great things about this stack and am looking forward to the results. I will take the 3 capsules of HPTA, along with 3 capsules of Volume sometime today. Tomorrow I will take the 3 capsules of HPTA in the morning, along with 3 capsules of Volume. I will add 2 or 3 more capsules of Volume in the afternoon and maybe a few more before any evening "activity". I am open to any suggestions I should dose this stack differently. I will post starting weight and body fat. Thanks again to Iron Champ USA!
image-3893955629.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Starting measurements:
2/12/15
Weight: 174
Bf: 12.9
Waist: 34
Calves: 14 1/4
Thigh: 23 3/4
Chest: 42
Upper arm: 15 3/4
Lower arm: 12

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
IN! I'm waiting for my AM/PM stack... Worst part about living in the UK.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hear/ compare effects as I have just begun the ironstack 2 days ago and already feel the libido boost! Great products! However, I added t-force to boost up the fadogia dosage a bit, gonna be a fun stack!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
My trainer had me order some HPTA for him and now he wants some Ergonine:) People see results and they want some :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm not sure if it was the HPTA this morning, but I felt great and pulled some good weight for lat pulls. I will say it was HPTA though. Can't wait to see how this stack works once my body is totally loaded on it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Well, I didn't use G8 last night and slept really well. I will attribute this to the HPTA/Volume. Has anyone else experienced better sleep with this?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 4 I am thinking about adding Magnitropin to this stack around week 5. Does anyone suggest I do something different or not add it. I'm going for size and strength.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 I am thinking about adding Magnitropin to this stack around week 5. Does anyone suggest I do something different or not add it. I'm going for size and strength.
This stack seems great!

As for magnitropin, I think you would benefit. However, not sure if Iron Champ wants you to add anything? Obviously their call.

Have you taken G8 again since you last mentioned you didn't take it?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This stack seems great! As for magnitropin, I think you would benefit. However, not sure if Iron Champ wants you to add anything? Obviously their call. Have you taken G8 again since you last mentioned you didn't take it?
Good question with Iron Champ. I will wait and see what they think. I used it the past 2 nights and slept great.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Any thoughts on this? thebigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on this? thebigt
from what i have read and heard i would say go for it....i have not personally used all the ingredients in magnitropin, but from anecdotal reports looks like a good match!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
from what i have read and heard i would say go for it....i have not personally used all the ingredients in magnitropin, but from anecdotal reports looks like a good match!!!
Thanks for your input. I will log this stack then for 4 weeks by itself. Then 1 week off as the bottles suggests and then pick it up with the Magnitropin. Let's see what this produces :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking 6 a day? 3 looks underdosed as hell

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
HPTA i was referring too. 3 looks fairly underdosed, 6 looks decent

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
HPTA i was referring too. 3 looks fairly underdosed, 6 looks decent
Thanks! I was looking for suggestions with this. I take 3 in the morning. When is the best time to take 3 more? Thanks again for your help!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I would take 3 with breakfast & 3 with dinner personally to keep the supps in your system 24/7

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
FYI I have 4 bottles on the way so will be doing 6 myself :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would take 3 with breakfast & 3 with dinner personally to keep the supps in your system 24/7
Thanks for the information. I will do this as well. Starting today :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 6 of this stack
- Dosage was 3 HPTA in the morning, 3 Volume in the morning and 3 Volume in the evening
- Dosage as of Day 5: 3 HPTA/ 3 Volume in the morning, 3 HPTA/ 3 Volume in the evening and 3 more Volume if "activity" is in sight

I was a bit weak feeling today. I put up the weight I was supposed to in all but my deadlift. I haven't deadlifted over 300 pounds in a while. I think I need to adjust my workout for now so I don't loll myself. I did pull 305 twice at least.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
the additional bulbine should turn you into a beast

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I see that koi1214 suggested 5 on 2 off for HPTA. Is this what I should do as well? It will work well, as I take weekends off from the gym anyway. Thanks :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Its what I think ima do to stop tolerance build up

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have a question about Bulbine Natalensis. According to an article I just read, for this to be effective you must consume 50mg per kg of body weight upon waking and then another 50mg per kg of body weight about 30 minutes prior to training. That's 3,900mg each time for me. HPTA has 300mg per serving. Has anyone else read up on this? Here is a picture of the article:
image-1832802948.jpg
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Use-Of-Bulbine-Natalensis-In-Body-Building&id=6848632

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a question about Bulbine Natalensis. According to an article I just read, for this to be effective you must consume 50mg per kg of body weight upon waking and then another 50mg per kg of body weight about 30 minutes prior to training. That's 3,900mg each time for me. HPTA has 300mg per serving. Has anyone else read up on this? Here is a picture of the article: View attachment 114811 Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Use-Of-Bulbine-Natalensis-In-Body-Building&id=6848632
thebigt can help you out.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks. I will take a look at those before I take 39 capsules in 1 shot :)
Phew! I'm not a rat :) 600mg seems just right:)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great workout this morning! I started dosing twice per day. This morning I took my first dose upon waking, which is about 30-45 minutes before I get to the gym. I felt great! I was able to do a good amount of weight and volume with little rest between most sets. I am eager to see how things go next week. I've been trying to figure out a new training program. Today I think I nailed it! I am hoping to increase all my lifts by the end of this log :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Impatiently waiting for mine to arrive. its been 4 weeks now :(

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have another bottle on the way. It seems there is some problems because of the bad weather.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
My 2nd bottle of HPTA arrived today. I noticed a lot of joint pain today (knee, elbow and shoulder). I started on 600mg the other day? Do I need to add fish oil? If so, how much?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My 2nd bottle of HPTA arrived today. I noticed a lot of joint pain today (knee, elbow and shoulder). I started on 600mg the other day? Do I need to add fish oil? If so, how much?
Maybe thebigt can answer this. Fish oil will help and so will Cissus.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I took the weekend off from the stack and training. I didn't have any joint pain today. Tomorrow I will take 3 HPTA, 3 Volume and 1 Psyched (pwo capsule) upon waking. I will take 3 more HPTA and volume later in the day. I completed 2 pwo log's and now will try out Iron Champ USA Psyched. I've never used a capsule pwo. I have added fish oil as well. We will see how it all works out. Current body weight is 176.5. Current training program is Sheiko with cardio at least 3 times per week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took the weekend off from the stack and training. I didn't have any joint pain today. Tomorrow I will take 3 HPTA, 3 Volume and 1 Psyched (pwo capsule) upon waking. I will take 3 more HPTA and volume later in the day. I completed 2 pwo log's and now will try out Iron Champ USA Psyched. I've never used a capsule pwo. I have added fish oil as well. We will see how it all works out. Current body weight is 176.5. Current training program is Sheiko with cardio at least 3 times per week.
fish oil is a good thing, it is a staple for me.....you think the joint pain might be from something other than iron stack? i ask because i am prone to achey joints and have never gotten it from the ironstack before, of course everyone reacts differently not saying it couldn't happen.

btw-i think your dosing protocol looks good!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
fish oil is a good thing, it is a staple for me.....you think the joint pain might be from something other than iron stack? i ask because i am prone to achey joints and have never gotten it from the ironstack before, of course everyone reacts differently not saying it couldn't happen. btw-i think your dosing protocol looks good!!!
My joint pain could be from the stack. I was not using fish oil and after 2 days of double dosing the stack I woke up with joint pain (elbow, knee, and shoulder). If it was just a knee or just an elbow, I might think it was an exercise I did. I added fish oil and it seemed to help. I will continue on fish oil and double dosing of the stack, except for weekends. Thanks for your input.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
My joint pain could be from the stack. I was not using fish oil and after 2 days of double dosing the stack I woke up with joint pain (elbow, knee, and shoulder). If it was just a knee or just an elbow, I might think it was an exercise I did. I added fish oil and it seemed to help. I will continue on fish oil and double dosing of the stack, except for weekends. Thanks for your input.
Should get Orange Triad or Cissus for joint pain mate.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Good workout this morning. Used 2 capsules of Psyched with 3 HPTA and 3 Volume this morning. I woke up and considered going back to bed. I decided to take my supplements and get ready to go to the gym. I am glad I did. This stack, with Psyched and Ergonine helped me get it done. I'm eager to see my size and strength increase with the help of these supplements and the Sheiko training program. So far, so good!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good workout this morning. Used 2 capsules of Psyched with 3 HPTA and 3 Volume this morning. I woke up and considered going back to bed. I decided to take my supplements and get ready to go to the gym. I am glad I did. This stack, with Psyched and Ergonine helped me get it done. I'm eager to see my size and strength increase with the help of these supplements and the Sheiko training program. So far, so good!!
psyched/volume are very good together preworkout!!! heard good things about ergonine.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 14 and I am really loving this stack! Especially with the added Psyched and Ergonine all as my pwo. I take a second dose of the stack at dinner. I'm feeling strong on my lifts and stamina to hit the next set is excellent. I don't need to rest as much. This allows me to get more done. I increased Volume to 4 capsules twice per day starting today. I added 3 fish oil capsules per day as well.