Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NOS is a high performance power adder for your car, I believe NitroNOX Pro is going to be a high performance power adder for your workouts !

Thank you GSN makers of NitroNOX Pro for the opportunity to give this high performance Pre-Workout a test drive.

This morning was first dose of NitroNOX Pro for me so seeing the amount of BA I thought I would go with 3/4 of a scoop and I must say it was a good call. The energy was good, focus was great and crash was non-excitant. The ear tingles were pretty intense but not bad. I took my NitroNOX Pro at 4am, started my work out at 4:30 workout lasted 1 hour, ate breakfast, got a shower and I did drink a cup of coffee while getting dressed. At 6:30 II started my truck and decided I would shovel a path (it snowed last night) out of the drive way....well I must have still have some good PWO energy going as I shoveled the entire driveway in record time. So I would say it is also long lasting. Look out Tuesday morning as I will be going 1 scoop!!

NOS1 (800x600).jpg

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

I do full scoop toMorrow too. See how the BA treats us!!

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
NOS is a high performance power adder for your car, I believe NitroNOX Pro is going to be a high performance power adder for your workouts !

Thank you GSN makers of NitroNOX Pro for the opportunity to give this high performance Pre-Workout a test drive.

This morning was first dose of NitroNOX Pro for me so seeing the amount of BA I thought I would go with 3/4 of a scoop and I must say it was a good call. The energy was good, focus was great and crash was non-excitant. The ear tingles were pretty intense but not bad. I took my NitroNOX Pro at 4am, started my work out at 4:30 workout lasted 1 hour, ate breakfast, got a shower and I did drink a cup of coffee while getting dressed. At 6:30 II started my truck and decided I would shovel a path (it snowed last night) out of the drive way....well I must have still have some good PWO energy going as I shoveled the entire driveway in record time. So I would say it is also long lasting. Look out Tuesday morning as I will be going 1 scoop!!

View attachment 113926
I like the analogy!We need to get you to write some of our ad copy,think you have a knack for it.Next stop.......FULL SCOOP :jaw:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just took a Full Scoop at 4 am now 4:20 and I got a case of the tingles..................I like it.....Heart is racing a bit and I am ready to go !!!!!

Purge.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok this morning was a full scoop, the tingles in the ears were pretty intense but went away sometime during the workout. Energy and Focus were very good and the pumps....my biceps felt a slick on a top fuel dragster pumped up and ready to go.

[video=youtube;03DZCWEbktQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03DZCWEbktQ[/video]

This is by all means The Best PWO I have ever used !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gee, so far I think I am the only one reading this..................Where are all my friends ??

Ok, today (1) full scoop - (1) Fantastic Workout !! (1) scoop is the sweet spot for me for NitroNOX Pro Did legs today and I went Heavier with less rest between sets and did more reps than I have done in a long time. Felt really good after the workout also. I did notice that I not only had tingles on my ears but my pec's had tingles. I am really enjoying this PWO !!

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gee, so far I think I am the only one reading this..................Where are all my friends ??

Ok, today (1) full scoop - (1) Fantastic Workout !! (1) scoop is the sweet spot for me for NitroNOX Pro Did legs today and I went Heavier with less rest between sets and did more reps than I have done in a long time. Felt really good after the workout also. I did notice that I not only had tingles on my ears but my pec's had tingles. I am really enjoying this PWO !!
Was really looking forward to your thoughts on a full scoop!Glad you loved it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok from now on it will be 1 Full Scoop of NitroNOX Pro . Today I did delts, had a great workout, muscle felt full and powerful. Focus was dead on, energy GREAT. I can not say enough about this PWO. It is the best, just go buy some!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
(1) Full Scoop of NitroNOX Pro . Today I did biceps and forearms, I must say the pump I got today wad ridicules and what is better than a ridicules bicep pump...not much. Even four hours later my arms still felt full and heavy and that is a good / cool feeling. I still stick by my statement "This is the best Pre-Workout I have ever used"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok yesterday I got a little carried away and went with a heaping scoop of NitroNOX Pro , that was just a little to much. My heart was racing, the tingles were a little to intense and it just din not feel good. That being said I did have one heck of a good work out. Saturday AM is my quick & easy workout of the week. Well I did set a PR for reps on the shrug with 225lbs, I just could not stop, I felt like a machine. This will be the end of my daily log for the NitroNOX Pro. I may come back from time to time and add in some thoughts or highlights. I will post a Final Review later today in the Review Section and will post a link here.

Usually when I am done with a short run on a PWO I will give away what is left in the tub to some hard training kid I know or see at the gym that I know can't afford supplements on his own. I will go back to my favorite until I have the opportunity to log something new. This time I will finish this tub, buy another and it will now be the Favorite I Go Back Too !!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In late. Nice review though

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GSN would like to thank you for taking the time to do such a thorough and detailed review!We are glad you enjoyed NitroNox and it had such a positive impact on your workouts.Next product is being released shortly,hopefully you will have time to give us your assessment on that as well.Thanks again

-Team GSN
It would be my pleasure!