• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
First I would like to thank GSN for allowing to try NitroNOX pro!

Today I opened up the NitroNOX pro watermelon flavor. I could tell right away it was gonna taste good by the smell. I started with 1/2 scoop in 12oz of water and off to the gym.

Mixability- no problem mixing in cold water with a few shakes of the shaker cup. No problems there.

About 10 mins before i get to the gym i start drinking the NitroNOX pro.

Taste- The taste was spot on. Not too sweet, but enough flavor to really enjoy drinking. I really like the taste. Very pleasant to drink. Finished the drink as I pulled up.

Warm up. 10 min run on treadmill. Get warmed up. about 5 mins in I can feel the warmth building inside me. That feeling of.......yep sh#ts starting to kick in!!

Finish warm up and I can feel the BA tingles starting to work there way up to my ears and face. Not to much. Nothing that was overwhelming or uncomfortable. Just a subtle acknowledgment from my body that it's bout time to get the show started.

Today was chest and tri day so I started off light on flat bench
1x12
1x10
1x8
2x5-@245
After I finished up flat bench I could tell it was gonna be a good workout.

focus- about the 4 set the earbuds volume was maxed out. Got to my "dark place" rather quick. You know the feeling where u don't give a flying F$@k who is there, what they are doing, and don't want to talk to a soul. The focus was definitely there.

On to incline bench. Nothing special here same as flat ending with 2x5 215

Then hit the cables for 4 sets with dips Inbetween sets on the dip bar.

Energy -Half way through and my is energy is great. Not over the top, or off wall. Just a smooth constant energy through the entire work out.

Pump- had a decent pump going after the dips the tri's and chest were feeling pretty good. Nothing to crazy. About average nothing great.

Finish up chest and knock out tri's and feeling great. Had a good alpha male feeling today towards the end of the workout. Finished the day with 3 sets till failure of weighted push ups @45 lbs.

All in all today was a good workout. Had consistent smooth energy the entire workout. I was impressed because it was only on half scoop. Tomorrow is back and bi. I will try a full scoop and asses and compare the difference.

So far so good.

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
First I would like to thank GSN for allowing to try NitroNOX pro!

Today I opened up the NitroNOX pro watermelon flavor. I could tell right away it was gonna taste good by the smell. I started with 1/2 scoop in 12oz of water and off to the gym.

Mixability- no problem mixing in cold water with a few shakes of the shaker cup. No problems there.

About 10 mins before i get to the gym i start drinking the NitroNOX pro.

Taste- The taste was spot on. Not too sweet, but enough flavor to really enjoy drinking. I really like the taste. Very pleasant to drink. Finished the drink as I pulled up.

Warm up. 10 min run on treadmill. Get warmed up. about 5 mins in I can feel the warmth building inside me. That feeling of.......yep sh#ts starting to kick in!!

Finish warm up and I can feel the BA tingles starting to work there way up to my ears and face. Not to much. Nothing that was overwhelming or uncomfortable. Just a subtle acknowledgment from my body that it's bout time to get the show started.

Today was chest and tri day so I started off light on flat bench
1x12
1x10
1x8
2x5-@245
After I finished up flat bench I could tell it was gonna be a good workout.

focus- about the 4 set the earbuds volume was maxed out. Got to my "dark place" rather quick. You know the feeling where u don't give a flying F$@k who is there, what they are doing, and don't want to talk to a soul. The focus was definitely there.

On to incline bench. Nothing special here same as flat ending with 2x5 215

Then hit the cables for 4 sets with dips Inbetween sets on the dip bar.

Energy -Half way through and my is energy is great. Not over the top, or off wall. Just a smooth constant energy through the entire work out.

Pump- had a decent pump going after the dips the tri's and chest were feeling pretty good. Nothing to crazy. About average nothing great.

Finish up chest and knock out tri's and feeling great. Had a good alpha male feeling today towards the end of the workout. Finished the day with 3 sets till failure of weighted push ups @45 lbs.

All in all today was a good workout. Had consistent smooth energy the entire workout. I was impressed because it was only on half scoop. Tomorrow is back and bi. I will try a full scoop and asses and compare the difference.

So far so good.
Great initial thoughts summary!!Felt like I was right there in the gym with you for a second,wanted to go workout.Looking forward to your full scoop thoughts...that's where the magic happens!!!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Had to skip the gym today. Got a call on my day off to guide a hunt. I needed the $300 dollars. So tomorrow. Full scoop baby

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Full scoop today with back and bi's. Gym around 2. In the mean time

image-1526923495.jpg

TeamGSN

TeamGSN

Board Sponsor
Awards
Full scoop today with back and bi's. Gym around 2. In the mean time

View attachment 114032
Why can't my gym be more like this?I have a bunch of soccer moms running around in sweats and their husbands t-shirts,lol......They're all very nice though.:veryhappy:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those chicks are hot !

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Why can't my gym be more like this?I have a bunch of soccer moms running around in sweats and their husbands t-shirts,lol......They're all very nice though.:veryhappy:
Oh I hear ya. The normal times I go to the gym the avg age is over 65. :(

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Today i tried one level scoop of NitroNOX pro it hit pretty hard!

Taste was great watermelon flavor. I took it about 20 mins before I got to the gym. About 15 mins I started feeling it! Body was feeling warm and began the BA tingles. Which I love!!

Warm up for today was stretching with 30 pull ups varying hand positions About 30 mins after my face and ears where tingling like crazy. Nothing too intense for me. I could feel the smooth increase in energy as I began my DLs. Ear buds in and music up, time to put in work. Today was medium weight deads. 5 sets ending with 315x5. Weight felt light. Had a good sweat starting as I went up stairs for t bar rows shrugs face pulls and pull downs.

Pump- after finishing up the last of rows I def had a real nice back pump going. Nothing painful, but a good pump. My traps were trying to escape my shirt!!

It was about halfway through my workout and I got into the zone. Focus was intense. I couldnt hear anything else that was going on in the gym. Still had a lil tingling going on.

Started to hit the bi's and already had a decent arm pump going. Ran the gauntlet of bicep work like a machine. Very lil rest inbetween sets which really made for a huge bicep pump. I definitely noticed the pump today on a full scoop. Towards the end I still had great energy and focus. Focus the second half of the workout was great.

Finished up and few hrs pass with no crash. I think I found my dosing. One scoop it is!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the pic you doing your pull-ups ?

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was cardio day at the track no PWO on cardio day. :(

image-2162482033.jpg

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Well gone a few more workouts and I still must say NitroNOX pro is still doing its job. I had a killer leg day planned today and took the one scoop and off to the gym I went. Still feeling the BA tingles about 20 mins after drinking. Ran the gauntlet of back squat, front squat, barbell lunges, wall balls, calf work, and still was feeling so good I ended with box jumps. My legs were TOAST. great energy and focus as always. I will give it another few weeks before I write again and give a final review. But so far loving NitroNOX. It's a great PWO for me. Will definitely purchase it again. Why wouldn't I? It does everything I ask of it. Thanks