GSN NitroNox, A collection of reviews, kind of a log

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to make an area for me to post multiple reviews and such about my experiences with GSN NitroNox Pro.

I have been given this opportunity by GSN as part of a give-away that GSN did here.

We were asked only for reviews, but I feel a little log would be even better for them!

I am 30 yrs old, 5'8 and 183lbs. Roughly 16% bf.
I have tried many pre workouts, and been using Hyde V2 up to the point when I won this promo.
I consider my tolerance pretty high.

I workout 3-4 days a week, with some organization, but its hard when I work 8hrs/day plus I train clients at night.

I will post just some basic updates, some workout info and what not.

I am also trying to get better at video reviews, but It's hard since I feel like I am talking to myself which makes me feel crazy lol!

Let's have some fun! and see how this PWO works.

GSN is a really new company with some serious heat as one of the founders came from APS supplements.

GSN NitroNox Pro Basics:

Supplements were pure. All natural ingredients, clinical dosages, and no fillers. You knew what you were getting in every serving and you could feel them working.

At Genesis Sports Nutrition we are going back to the beginning. Our supplements are forumlated with clincial research science backing up every ingredient we hand pick to include in our products.

Our servings are design to include everything you need to get the most out of our product, gone are the days of a "scoop and a half" or a "double scoop" to feel the effect. We belive a serving size is a serving size and that is all you will need to feel the difference.

Label:

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Not the greatest lol, just getting started!
Everyone starts out somewhere so keep it up and they'll only get better.

Just need to get out of jury duty then I'll watch them.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 of freak mode coming tonight! So far I got pretty sore from day 1. It's 8 sets of 8 for 3-4 exercises. Pretty simple! I like this one, as there is great emphasis on tempo. I never paid that much attention to tempo. I have always gone slow and controlled.

So far:

Energy: 8.5/10 Clean full energy for good 2 hour workouts. Not super energized but enough to push on
Pump : 8.5/10 Can tell there is some help in the pump, not a ton though.
Focus: 8/10 I feel positive and ready to lift when this kicks in.
Crash: 10/10** No crash at all!
Taste: 8/10 Have had better and worse.
Mix: 9.5/10 Just a little grit at the end but not much.

I am overall very happy with this product! More to come!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Freak Mode chest 2nd day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP56kticmrU

Flat bench DB press twisting at top!
8Rx 8 Sets @ 60lbs!