R1 logs IFN Most Wanted + Kingpin

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, havent logged in a while! Since i am a new rep to the team, i wanted to give these products a shot. I love the formulas but I need to see how it treats me and what I see from it so I know what to tell others. If you would like to read up on the ingredient profile and what IFN claims these products do, follow the links listed below

Most Wanted: https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-15128-iron-forged-nutrition-most-wanted.aspx

Kingpin: https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/p-13522-iron-forged-nutrition-kingpin.aspx

I will try to log every training session but I am incredibly busy right now so we will see.

Training

Right now I am training 4-6x / week. I do not have a set schedule but I like to hit one muscle group twice a week. Not all of them, just one and rotate what group gets hit twice throughout the weeks/months. Here is an example:

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - back
Wednesday - legs
Thurs - OFF
Friday - Arms
Saturday - Legs
Sunday - OFF

I go low rep on my compound lifts and do RP, Drop sets...etc on the rest of the lifts. If i do not to drop sets or RP, my reps will be between 7-10.

Nutrition

Clean bulk

Other supplements

Protein, creatine, multi, fish oil, DAA, and stimaholic as my pre workout (LOVE that stuff)

Let the fun begin!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1/29/15 - day 1

Training - back

T bar rows - 2 warmup sets then RP sets of 12, 8, 4 followed by a drop set of 8 reps

Reverse lat pull down - RP 12, 8, 4

Seated low row - 10 , 8 , 6 slow reps focusing on contracting the muscles with a 5 sec negative followed by a drop set on my last set of 10 reps

Wide grip pull ups - 2 sets to failure

Rope pulls - 5 sets with each set having a drop set

12 reps drop to 8 reps
10 reps drop to 8
8 reps drop to 8
6 drop to 8
4 drop to 8

Overall I had a solid workout, great endurance. Nothing out of the ordinary to report. Woke up this morning very sore. I haven't been sore in a while and my lifts haven't been progressing that's why I am doing so many drops and RP right now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1/30 - day 2

Sore from back. Very sore. Haven't been sore like this in a while. Pumps have been great so far. Not Contributing anything to the products just noting what I am seeing while being on them.

Today was arm day

Biceps

Preacher curl, incline db curl, bb curl super set with hammers

Triceps

Weighted dips
Reverse grip bench
Rope extensions
V bar push down

All were either 5 second negatives with an occasional drop set or rest pause. Had an epistane like pump in the gym today. Felt amazing. Arms looked huge. Appetite was really high today. Going to monitor that. Seem to be thirsty more often as well. Nothing to note on vascularity, acne or libido.

Doing legs Saturday morning then off on Sunday. Go eagles lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1/31 day 3

Today was legs. Tomorrow I will be taking off because of church, one of my weekly car shows I go to, and I need a rest lol

Squats - 15, 10, 8, 6 drop set then 12
Leg press - 12,10,8
Straight Leg Deads - 15, 13, 11, 7
Leg curls- 12,10,8
Calf raises - 20, 15, 10, 10, 15, 20

Been feeling good. Nothing to report as of yet really other than appetite is still high. Dosing my last dose at night now so hopefully I'll see some sleep benefits from that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2/3

Tuesday was chest day

Barbell bench - 5×5

Barbell incline - 12, 10, 8, 6 with 5 second negatives

Machine decline - 9, 7, 5

Flys - 15, 10 with 5 second negative and 2 drop sets of 8 reps each

2/4

Back day

T bar rows - rest pause of 12, 8, 4

Seated low row - 10, 8, 6, drop to 10 reps

v Bar pulldown - 10, 8, 6 with a pause at the top to get that stretch

Reverse flys- 15, 10

So far I'm not seeing much but with most test boosters, it takes a couple weeks to notice anything. The only thing I am noticing is when I dose before bed, I sleep great. Also, my appetite is still high since the start of these products.

Hitting legs tonight

IFN15

Awards
The appetite increase is always a plus for sure.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry for lack of updates this weekend. I am towards the end of a nasty stomach virus. I did hit the gym today and got some arm work in then left. Stamina is low. Hopefully feel better tomorrow to kill chest and start up logging again.