KO'd with FINAFLEX G8/BCAA

iddc

iddc

Awards
First of all I'd like to thank all the guys at finaflex for choosing me to log their G8 and BCAA!!

Special mention and thanks to RegisterJr!!

This is my very first sponsored log and the first one I've ever entered. Amazing thing is that I was chosen regardless of where I am/work.

So thank you again finaflex!

iddc

iddc

Awards
My log started late since I only received the product last week,but was shipped in 2014.

I received the lemon freeze G8 and blue raspberry BCAA/SAA.

Taste is amazing!

I started taking G8 on January 24th
And BCAA / SAA on January 23rd (pre WO)

Review so far

G8 DAY 1
24/1/2015
This stuff is strong! I took it 10mins before getting to bed, and knocked me out 20mins flat!

No dreams yet, but I slept like a log 10hours straight!

(oh and BTW! I mixed it with my vanilla whey, still tasted great!)

BCAA/SAA DAY 1
23/1/2015
Mixed it with my pre, so I couldn't really distinguish the taste. Smelled good tho. The powder is very fine which makes things a little bit messy (too fine for me).

Workout went good, less fatigued despite only having a few hours sleep that night. But definitely less tired than usual, esp during hypertrophy exercises.

iddc

iddc

Awards
G8 DAY 2
25/1/2015
I took this too early, was up longer than usual as I was talking to someone.

Didn't have enough sleep, woke up dizzy and sleepy half of the day just like how a sleep aid works for me.

BCAA/SAA DAY 2
24/1/2015
Took it pre again. Just did some quick hypertrophy work. Fluff! I think this would really impact my squat days. But let's see, it's a few days from now.

iddc

iddc

Awards
G8 DAY 3
26/1/2015
I took this early again! Took it at 11pm, went to sleep at 2am.

Not because of the G8.

Hopefully I would get a full 7-8 hours sleep today! It's 10:30 and I'm about to take it

BCAA/SAA DAY 3
25/1/2015
Mixed it with my pre. I might try to take this during my workout to see which is timing is beneficial.

I only did deadlifts that day. Workout was cut short. Can't wait to try this fasted!

BCAA/SAA DAY 4
26/1/2015
Mixed it with my pre

OHP day. Definitely felt less fatigued than usual! Hammered in alot of hypertrophy work and the difference is significant!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In to see how things go

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mixed it with Vanilla whey, huh? Didn't you recommend doing that with Apple STIMUL8...? gross...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Cool! Might have to try the apple with vanilla, sounds interesting...lol

iddc

iddc

Awards
Cool! Might have to try the apple with vanilla, sounds interesting...lol
Haha! In My experience finaflex products go well when mixed with whey!

If you're into the milky-fruity sort of flavor

iddc

iddc

Awards
So the G8 I took last night:

Took G8: 10:45, finished washing dishes, cleaning up etc and in bed at 11.30.

Honestly I had no idea what time I fell asleep!

G8 IS SOME GREAT STUFF!!

Not even a house fire would've woken me up!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the G8 I took last night: Took G8: 10:45, finished washing dishes, cleaning up etc and in bed at 11.30. Honestly I had no idea what time I fell asleep! G8 IS SOME GREAT STUFF!! Not even a house fire would've woken me up!
:bigeyes;

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It really is great! I'm coming to the end of my tub now, loved every minute of using this. Also the best results I got with the BCAA's was to put a scoop in 2L of water and sip it throughout the day along with just normal water and my recovery was HUGE!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It really is great! I'm coming to the end of my tub now, loved every minute of using this. Also the best results I got with the BCAA's was to put a scoop in 2L of water and sip it throughout the day along with just normal water and my recovery was HUGE!
This is a very good review. I used G8 and 2 AlphaMax capsules again last night and slept better than ever.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I forgot to take mine last night and was in and out since 2am. Kind of sucks. Bet I don't forget to take it tonight!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No dreams yet, but I slept like a log 10hours straight!

(oh and BTW! I mixed it with my vanilla whey, still tasted great!)

In this, glad the parcel finally arrived!

...I typically do not dream on G8, hell sometimes I wake in the same position, I fell asleep in.

Interesting mix there... Lemon Creamsicle? lol

iddc

iddc

Awards
27/1/2015
G8
I can't remember how and when I fell asleep that day.

Ever since I've been taking G8, I don't stay awake in bed anymore.

I also notice that I wake up feeling great!

BCAA/SAA
took it pre, but my workout was cancelled! Had to go to work damn!

iddc

iddc

Awards
In this, glad the parcel finally arrived!

...I typically do not dream on G8, hell sometimes I wake in the same position, I fell asleep in.

Interesting mix there... Lemon Creamsicle? lol
I mix all finaflex products with whey! Haha!

Yeah the postal service here is.. Ehhhhh

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad G8 is treating you well.

How'd your WO get cancelled?

iddc

iddc

Awards
28/1/2015
G8
Had to take work home again today. Damn, I can't enjoy a full 8hrs rest while on it.

BCAA/SAA
Squat day today!
Mixed it with 2L of water, taste was great all the way through.

I don't feel as tired as usual esp during Mid-end of training.

iddc

iddc

Awards
I'm glad G8 is treating you well.

How'd your WO get cancelled?
Call from work, an aircraft was grounded and needed a battery recharge. Overtime

iddc

iddc

Awards
The only problem I'm facing with the BCAA/SAA is the texture of the powder. It's too fine, but that's just me.

:D

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only problem I'm facing with the BCAA/SAA is the texture of the powder. It's too fine, but that's just me.

:D
What do you mean too fine? Like you wish it were course or chunky? lol

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
G8 is some amazing stuff. I've been out for the past 4 days (nights) and you really notice how good it works when you don't have it .... have not slept well the past 4 nights and recovery has slowed down. Looking forward to a new tub of G8 arriving soon.

As for the BCAA/SAA ..... curious what you mean about it being too fine as well.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
G8 is some amazing stuff. I've been out for the past 4 days (nights) and you really notice how good it works when you don't have it .... have not slept well the past 4 nights and recovery has slowed down. Looking forward to a new tub of G8 arriving soon. As for the BCAA/SAA ..... curious what you mean about it being too fine as well.
I absolutely hate missing days with G8. I've actually started dosing it at 1/2 a scoop so I can hold onto it a bit longer haha.

I can honestly say that I will wake up at least 2-3 times if I don't take it.

iddc

iddc

Awards
29/1/2015
G8
Missed taking it today!

BCAA/SAA
Conditioning work that day. HIIT and quick ab work.

Took it pre again as it was just a quick workout. Could definitely feel a difference taking it before or during workout.

Just switching back and forth to see.

iddc

iddc

Awards
30/1/2015
G8
A solid 8 hours of sleep! Finally! Out cold instantly! I get to sleep faster with G8.

Woke up the next day feeling great!!

I wonder how a half scoop will treat me.

BCAA/SAA

Pre. I was already tired going into my training, but managed to push through a decent bench day workout.

iddc

iddc

Awards
31/1/2015
G8
My sleep was cut short! Woke up an hour early as nature was calling! Damn! Went to sleep again instantly to get an extra hour, but woke up dizzy as hell!

BCAA/SAA

Pre.

Mixed this pre with some whey and PWO as my workout was 2 hours off schedule. Powered through a deadlift day.

iddc

iddc

Awards
G8 is some amazing stuff. I've been out for the past 4 days (nights) and you really notice how good it works when you don't have it .... have not slept well the past 4 nights and recovery has slowed down. Looking forward to a new tub of G8 arriving soon.

As for the BCAA/SAA ..... curious what you mean about it being too fine as well.
Well for me, the powder is so fine that I tends to get messy. Clouds of BCAA/SAA most of the time you open it.

I'm also accustomed to shaking my supplements before dosing, but I'm also always usually in a hurry so I have little time to wait for the powder to settle.

Well that's just me! Mixability wise is beyond perfect!!
I also could see an issue during humid seasons. Hmmm.

G8 powder is perfect!

iddc

iddc

Awards
Goodnight AM! Time to get my G8 working!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates ... sounds like G8's working great for you. The mix-ability of BCAA/SAA is nothing short of fantastic!

iddc

iddc

Awards
Great updates ... sounds like G8's working great for you. The mix-ability of BCAA/SAA is nothing short of fantastic!
Yeah sure is!!

Another great thing about it is it only really starts to work when you get in bed and close your eyes. 5 - 10 mins later it's Goodnight!

So if all of a sudden you forgot to do something but had already taken it then it wouldn't force you to sleep.

iddc

iddc

Awards
1/2/2015
G8
Can't remember again! How I fell asleep and how long before I was out.

Looks like nights when you lie in bed awake with random thoughts are gone with G8.

BCAA/SAA

Mixed with 2L water and sipped throughout the day. Uh didn't feel much of a difference, unlike taking it pre or during workouts.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
1/2/2015 G8 Can't remember again! How I fell asleep and how long before I was out. Looks like nights when you lie in bed awake with random thoughts are gone with G8. BCAA/SAA Mixed with 2L water and sipped throughout the day. Uh didn't feel much of a difference, unlike taking it pre or during workouts.
I found after taking it throughout the day that my recovery sky rocketed as opposed to just pre or post workout.

Everyone is different I guess.
Glad to see G8 is working though.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found after taking it throughout the day that my recovery sky rocketed as opposed to just pre or post workout.

Everyone is different I guess.
Glad to see G8 is working though.
I take extra on leg day for the same reason.

I also like to mix blue powdered Gatorade with it. :)

iddc

iddc

Awards
I take extra on leg day for the same reason.

I also like to mix blue powdered Gatorade with it. :)
It helps a lot on lower body days!

Mouthwatering mix you've got there!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's it going brother?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out in the field you mean?
I believe so. I can't remember what, but every once in a while he goes a week or two without Internet access.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything ok man?