HokiePride Creatine Energy while Cracking Concrete

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What Up Peeps! I finally got the time to build the log and I'm making stellar moves in the gym and wanting to maintain the gains while unleashing the largest pumps and lifting my best poundages. I don't claim to be the biggest, best or strongest, I claim to cover doorways and create ungodly shadows when I walk. My style of training is OVERTRAINING. I will list the workouts and the ways I create intensity. Believe me, I'm not here to argue this concept. That's all OVERTRAINING is, a concept. I work to grow and get tighter. My body has been changing ever since I dialed in the diet and implemented a lot of techniques by Mike Rashid himself. I won't sit here and explain how it all works but if your willing to follow along and ask questions I'm more than welcome to answer them. I'm about creating a model unseen before. I was just recently picked up by an inaugural semi pro team and the first practice went down Tuesday 01.20.15. I'm excited to make this happen. If your willing to participate lets do it and watch as I continue on my cut I began since the beginning of November. Finaflex has been a huge part of this process. I don't know if they know it or not but it's the truth

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, again. Lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Herrro.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in! :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
01.19.15 A LITTLE BEHIND ON THE POSTS BECAUSE I STARTED THIS PRODUCT THIS WEEK. Without further ado let's begin: CHESTICLES!

Flat Bench:
135 x 20
225 x 15
315 x 10
405 x 2
405 x 4
455 x 1 {FEELER, w/ ASSISTANCE}
365 x 6 315 x 5 {Paused}
315 x 8 225 x 30 {Fatality}

Incline Bench {45 sec Rest between sets}
225 x 15
225 x 12
225 x 10
225 x 08

Pushups/crossovers Done!crossovers Done!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! You are def strong!!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't even go past your first set of warmup bench...

What are your first impressions of te product?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I had so much fun I revisited this TuesDay: 01.20.15

LATS/CHEST REVISITED. Day 2. Back2Back

Incline Bench
135 x 15
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 8 {3 Sets}
275 x 5 {Paused}
275 x 8
225 x10

Lat Pulldowns/Close Grip PULLDOWNS/low Cable Row
BB Row/Low Back Extension.

Done!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't even go past your first set of warmup bench... What are your first impressions of te product?
REG. I looked at the tub and cracked it open. From the smell o could tell this was a great product. I've been taking Modern Creatine from USPLABS. It's bland and non flavored. When I opened the tub of Creatine Energy I realized it had a smell. It smells delicious, fruit punch. I miss zed it with 12ox of water and sipped it to savor the flavor. The energy spiked and hit me 30 minutes later. I was able to go in like a beast. I'm hooked from the first scoop. I didn't mix it with anything else, nor am I on anything else. It mixes very well, and soluble.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Wow! You are def strong!!!!
Thank u Puccah, nice to see you and the fellas here. I'm prepping for three things. A powerlifting meet in February 21, Football Semi pro Season {opening game April 25} & summer {Been cutting since November 2014}. Attempting to maintain strength while dissolving BF. Once I get close to where I want I'll post pics.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
1.21.15 Wednesday

Killing the game and hitting the weights hard. Been a minute since I posted an update so here we go. Took a lot of notes and packed my notebook with everything that occurred last week. I have to give it up to my one and three year old for keeping me on my toes. This day I took my Creatine Energy and mixed in Superfood mixture I absolute hate the taste of but add to this mix so I can choke it down. I hit the gym with my little gang and commenced to hit Legs. It went a little something like this:

Leg Extensions/Seated Leg Curls
100 x 4 x 15/ 80 x 4 x 15

Squats BB
135 x 10
175 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 10
275 x 10
275 x 10

Leg Press
315 x 10 {Single Leg/Double Leg}
415 x 10 {SIngle Leg/Double LEg}
495 x 50

All in all great workout and I left feeling awesome, like the Lego MOvie {Everything is Awesome}

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exhausting squat volume Hokie.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
1.22.15 THURSDAY

REST Day after legs I couldn't bear it. I layed in bed all day and rested. Meanwhile my lil gang ran around the house tearing things up. It was quit hilarious listening to wifey yell and chase those lil dudes around the house. She was trying to shhhhh them so they wouldn't wake me up. Meanwhile, I'm laying in the bedroom laughing my butt off watching television. At the end of the day I felt like superman. Plenty of rest and clean food all day. Goals in tact and I'm ready to go for Friday's workout.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
1.23.15 Friday

TGIF-Hooray it's freaking payday and I'm ready to smash the weights, except there is one problem. My gym buddy who relocated over to the next town has opted to not train with me like I hoped. I've been solo since June and it urks the crap of me to have to smash the weights alone. No one to take video or assist on PR work. This is why I don't ever find out my true strength until competition because I have to depend on sporadic gym members who are afraid to come near me because they feel I might rip them apart or something. I don't know. I don't get it but I can't let it bother me. Anyways, I didn't hit the gym since he was a no show. I put everything on hold and extended my rest day.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
..not too mention 50 reps of Leg press at 495 after all that + single leg press...
It definitely was an eye opener. I enjoy the leg press post Squats. It allows me to stretch my lower back out. It also gives me an unintentional rest period.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
1.24.15 Saturday

Played with the kiddos once they awoke. Couldn't wait for wifey to get up so I could run off to the gym and get some gainz. I was then hit with the news. I planned to paint all day {Jaw Drops}. This was then turned into a rest day. Woe is me.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
1.25.15 Delt Destruction

Creatine Energy is awesome and the feeling I get after I drink it prepares me well for each workout. I don't even utilize a preworkout. I have no doms following the workout. I utilize high volume, high rep training.

Movement 1
Seated Smith Machine Military Press
Set1: Warm Ups: 25lbs on each side 20 Reps
Set2: 45lbs {1Plate} on each side 20 reps
Set3: 2 plates on each side x 15 reps
Set4: 2 {45}, 1 {25} x 10 reps
Set5: 2 {45}, 1 {25} x 5 Reps

Medial Delt Raise Standing {Heavy}
Set 1: 50lbs Superset/70lb x 10 reps {partial}
Set 2: 55lbs Superset/75lb x 10 reps {partial}
Set 3: 60lbs Superset/80lb x 10 reps {partial}
Set 4: 40lbs Superset/60lb x 10 reps {partial}

Shrugs
Set1: 75lbs x 20
Set2: 75lbs x 20
Set3: 75lbs x 20

Then I went into some Chest Machine work just for feel sake, nothing more. Incline Chest, Straight arm pulldown, chest Pulls and Overhead raises. Felt good to work on my upper cage. I love to hit it several times a week just for balance. No matter how minute the workout it helps to keep everything tight and strong.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
1.26.15 Rest Day, Monday

since I had drive to 4 hrs to work. On the way I stopped and got some groceries from Walmart. I made sure I had all the food for the week. I continued driving and of course I got hungry so I stopped at the HOP for a classic pancake meal they have going. Peanut BUtter Cup Pancakes. I probably should not be eating it but OMG. It is stupid good. It has a layer of chocolate and PB in cross sections on top of chocolate chip pancakes. Delicious in every way. I can't tell you how many times I've stopped on my way back from the rig for these epic pancakes. I actually was only going to get the chocolate chip ones until I seen on the menu this flavor. I asked for it. When it got to the table I couldn't believe my eyes. It tasted as good as it looked.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FACT: You're 10x more likely to hit a bench PR the week following peanut butter anything.

Another guy mentioned a VERY HIGH stim effect with the Creatine Energy, and also stated that his tolerance is relatively high. Do you notice anything similar?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
International Bench Day!

Flat Bench
135 x 30
135 x 15
225 x 15
315 x 10
405 x 05
425 x 02
365 x 08
345 x 08
325 x 08
315 x 10
275 x 10
225 x 20,20,20 {Fatality}

A bunch other stuff! Done!

02.03.15 Practice w/ Indiana Tomahawks

02.05.15 Delts
Side/Front/Rear Db Raises
30/30/30 x 10Reps

Standing Db Raises
50lbs x 20
65lbs x 15
75lbs x 10
85lbs x 10
95lbs x 05
110lbs x 10 {SEATED}
85lbs x 8
65lbs x 10

UPRIGHT ROWS {Close/Wide}
95 x 10/10
115 x 10/10
135 x 10/10
95 x 10/10

DB SHRUGS/SS REVERSE FLYE
100 x 20/25 x 20
115 x 20/25 x 20
120 x 20/25 x 20

MEDIAL RAISES
40lbs x 3 x 30

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very strong numbers hokie! What's the verdict so far on the Creatine Energy?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Still impressive...
Thanks BUd.

^^^^^^ This
Appreciate the love.

Very strong numbers hokie! What's the verdict so far on the Creatine Energy?
Thank you. SO far it's a got Damn staple. I love it better than modern. It's freaking flavored, mixes well and goes down smooth. I have not utilized any preworkouts since beginning Creatine energy. There is no need. I've gotten stronger each workout and actually bigger. I pee like a race horse though because of the amount of H2O I drink and Diet Ice Tea. Oh well, what can you do. There is no other creatine I will use going forward. This stuff makes me a beast. I hit 405 for 3 reps two weeks ago and for 5 this week without even blinking. I have made some kind of gains each week. At practice last week I was forced to do some sprint work and agility training. They have no idea how old I am. They think I'm 35-38. WRONG. It's unreal what this stuff makes me capable of doing. I'm monitoring everything daily.

Next Saturday, I will compete in my first contest since November 2013 when I set a record in York, Pa. I will compete Ironman. I believe and praying I PR @ 455. I'm going to attempt it no matter what, Fkag or Fail. It's in the bag.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck brother... how's football practice coming along anyway?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Good luck brother... how's football practice coming along anyway?
Awesome, the first inaugural game is April 25. We had practice last week which involved sprints and agility. Then we had practice on Wednesday which is just a skull session, going over plays in a classroom and discussing strategies. Some guys on our team are not taking things as seriously as they should. Meanwhile, others are trying to come at us full force. Their ready and hopefully we will be as well. I plan to take full advantage. When I'm not training with the team I'm grinding in the gym.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I don't imagine those who take it lightly will get the same playing time.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
...I don't imagine those who take it lightly will get the same playing time.
I agree.

02.10.15 TUESDAY: Missed International Bench Day: This is what I did:
Flat Bench:
135 x 20
225 x 15
315 x 10
405 x 09 {PR}, Dammit no camera man!
395 x 08
365 x 08
315 x 15 {PR}
275 x 20 {PR}
225 x 20

Incline Bench
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10 {PR}
405 x 1

DO WORK! Cable Flyes/PUshUps & misc stuff.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gah, those presses...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This guy is just tossing out the pr's like Santa on Christmas.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Guys I just lost my job. I'm near the end of this log. I'm confused and overwhelmed. I just thank all for who came by and commented. I just found out and I can only pray God has something better.

emantest

emantest

Awards
Guys I just lost my job. I'm near the end of this log. I'm confused and overwhelmed. I just thank all for who came by and commented. I just found out and I can only pray God has something better.
God always has something better, and I'm praying for that!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear man... hope it all pans out for you... I am sure it will.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm so sorry, I've been there and it's a horrible feeling. You have to trust in His will and that there's definitely something better out there.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He has something better indeed. It's been a rough time with this job and I know in a matter of time you'll be thankful it came when it did. Keep us posted Hokie.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks man. Thanks for taking the time buddy. Keep your head up.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Guys thanks for the heartfelt messages. I'm over depression now but guess what I still didn't disappoint. I respect Finaflex and their te for all the sponsored products they graciously allowed me to run. I have an awesome training update to use out the log. I just videoed a PR DEDICATED TO FINAFLEX. I remained strong to keep training. I'm not employed yet like you all said God has a better plan. My longevity was what I enjoyed at the company but God has another plan and I had something harsh to learn and take to my next job. I just don't want to fall prey to bills/mortgage and unployement. FINAFLEX PLEASE KEEP BELIEVING IN ME. I will always test your products best and run them as staples. Here is a hint on the video, I inclined _____. With a reverse ladder after top set.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Finaflex I have a great update an perfect ending to this log. I have gotten threw the initial shock but never gave up on training. In fact, I honed it in. I filmed my ultimate video tonight with a treacherous reverse ladder following the top set and video the lift just for you. It's a PR, never been attempted and I benched Monday, this PR IS On THE incline.

Secondly I will close the log with a phenomenal review and keep pressing forward. Thank you all for your support. I may be unemployed but I'm alive and have the Lord to stand with. I have a harsh lesson to learn from what o may have done wrong but it wasn't enough to coat me my job like the company explained. I must lay it in the Lord hands.

You guys have been great.although I had a long break in the log I hope my standing with Finaflex remains strong. Trust me I am forever great fun for your support. I'm back and never felt better. You guys have supported me through and through. Those who homes in throughout this difficult time. I have family that didn't even call me or share the same concern so your words mean a lot.

I'll get by with the grace of God, I'll keep training as log as Hod allows it. Thanks so much everyone and Finaflex. Video, Review and updates coming tomorrow.