Questions about supplement log

O

orangewaldo

Awards
I am on my 3rd supplement log now, and I have 2 general questions for everyone.
1. Do company promoters and other loggers prefere to see the workout results ( set, reps, weight, etc) or the general feeling of the workout
2.How does everyone reccomend logging something that isn't a pre workout. For exampel, I am taking Cannibal Alpha from Chaos and Pain, but I don't really know how to log it on a daily basis so I combined that log with Cannibal Ferox. Reccomendations and guidance please.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on my 3rd supplement log now, and I have 2 general questions for everyone.
1. Do company promoters and other loggers prefere to see the workout results ( set, reps, weight, etc) or the general feeling of the workout
2.How does everyone reccomend logging something that isn't a pre workout. For exampel, I am taking Cannibal Alpha from Chaos and Pain, but I don't really know how to log it on a daily basis so I combined that log with Cannibal Ferox. Reccomendations and guidance please.

1. I would say the whole workout.The more info the better.

2.Try to give as much info as possible on what you are noticing with Cannibal Alpha

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with this ^^^^. In logs you have to post details to build credibility. Add in details on how your body is responding ie GI, BP, libido, etc

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a Rep I would like to see a log which only includes the name of Our Company an it's product, in a log dedicate to that particular product. I am currently running a log and for the first week I only put highlights about my workouts, how I was felling, Hunger etc. After the first week I change it to include Workout Details, Food, Calories and Highlights, I found a lot more people started to follow my log and comment on it. One of the ideas of a log is to get feedback on a product, but it is also a good way to promote and get people talking about that product. If Joe Smith add 300lbs to his bench while running that log, it will help product fly off the shelves!!

Just a note kind of off topic here. Please EVERYONE remember when you are BUYING supplement, Please support the companies that support this Board !

O

orangewaldo

Awards
As a Rep I would like to see a log which only includes the name of Our Company an it's product, in a log dedicate to that particular product. I am currently running a log and for the first week I only put highlights about my workouts, how I was felling, Hunger etc. After the first week I change it to include Workout Details, Food, Calories and Highlights, I found a lot more people started to follow my log and comment on it. One of the ideas of a log is to get feedback on a product, but it is also a good way to promote and get people talking about that product. If Joe Smith add 300lbs to his bench while running that log, it will help product fly off the shelves!!

Just a note kind of off topic here. Please EVERYONE remember when you are BUYING supplement, Please support the companies that support this Board !
Thanks rocket, that was really helpful. This newb appreciates it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are all here to help each other! Enjoy !