Beltzie 5HD-Lax Platinum Nutraceuticals Sponsored Log

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
First Off want to Thank Platinum Nutraceuticals. PNutra and I didn't forget you McCrew for the chance to log 5HD-Lax for you all

Starting This Log at 184 lbs and back down to 8.8% BF
Stand 6' age 50
Chest at 42"
Arms 17"
Forearms 14"
Thighs at 221/2"
Calves at 17"
Shoulders at 491/2 "
Waist 33"

Stats where from the 12th
Supplements

Pre Millennium RagNOrok Elite
1 cap Platinum 5HD-Lax 25mg

Today Wednesday 21st Jan.

Back Day

Seated Back rows 190 5x5
Lawn Mowers 80 lb DB 5x5
Lat Pulls 150 5x5
Wide Grip Pull Up 4x15
Dead Lift 185 5x5

Then I'm Changing out my Hot water heater anyone up to helping ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1st I Think !

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In and possibly 2nd :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
3rd... Will be following this closely

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed brother.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for giving me the chance to log it for you all.

What nobody wants to help with the water heater? Damn guess i'll get a 2nd workout in today.Hahaha

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for giving me the chance to log it for you all. What nobody wants to help with the water heater? Damn guess i'll get a 2nd workout in today.Hahaha
Wish I could help... But IT is my thing, not plumbin also they don't really mix lol

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and good luck with that water heater.
Water Heater Swapped, Heating water now. Be able to shower here shortly, Maybe wife will get close to me again. Between Workout this morning and playing in the water heater room,she said something about a foul odor . I didn't think I smelt that bad !! Hahahaha.

Thanks for the follow everyone !

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Water Heater Swapped, Heating water now. Be able to shower here shortly, Maybe wife will get close to me again. Between Workout this morning and playing in the water heater room,she said something about a foul odor . I didn't think I smelt that bad !! Hahahaha.

Thanks for the follow everyone !
images.jpg

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
koi wife stated she Love's PePe and I smelt worse then that. Hahaha

Sorry for the delay in updates but neighboring county's K9 Handler had shoulder surgery and I've been pulling double duty take calls for him so me and "Kleio" have 2 counties to take care of now. It's great to be needed.

Thursday Leg Day
Leg Press 220 3x15
Leg Extension 190 3x15
Leg Curls 160 3x15
Squats 180 3x10

As some of you all know my squats suck between knee repair and my ankle sometimes I get down and things don't want to go back up so squats stay around 180 to 200 depends on weather.

Friday Cardio

30 Minutes Stair Climber
30 Minutes Eilipitical

So far have not missed my Joint Supplement Thinking the 5HD -Lax is kicking in but will know more next week. Nothing bad to report
No mood swing, No upset stomach, Nothing changed as of yet wife states I'm still the same AHole she married 27 years ago. LOL

Will be taking 2 day rest over weekend see you all on Monday

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank for the update, and as a member of the "bad Knee Club" train smart!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Guys Letting you all know won't be an update on log today. Just got back from Dr.s and no lifting till tomorrow. Seems to be me and the Table Saw had a disagreement yesterday,and seems the table saw won this round. Good thing it was my thumb and not my finger Doc said my finger would have been gone. thumb has more meat on it. So Doc advised I can lift tomorrow if I feel like it. Believe me I will feel like it. Went to ER yesterday and got sent to speacilist today

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take care, Keep it clean...........What do you do for a living ???

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Guys Letting you all know won't be an update on log today. Just got back from Dr.s and no lifting till tomorrow. Seems to be me and the Table Saw had a disagreement yesterday,and seems the table saw won this round. Good thing it was my thumb and not my finger Doc said my finger would have been gone. thumb has more meat on it. So Doc advised I can lift tomorrow if I feel like it. Believe me I will feel like it. Went to ER yesterday and got sent to speacilist today
That sucks man. Just go careful bro, catch up on some serious leg training while it heals :)

That's normally what I do if I get shoulder pains or anything wrong with my hand(s).

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wow! I hope it heals quick. Don't want to start lifting to early and have a mess all over the place.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
That was my plans be working Cardio and Legs and rocket Bro. Deputy Sheriff K9 Handler is what I do for a living

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
That was my plans be working Cardio and Legs and rocket Bro. Deputy Sheriff K9 Handler is what I do for a living
got it all planned out :) my dad used to be a K9 handler too (in the UK)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a friend of mine who trains dogs I forget the term but to find people in collapsed buildings, He was in New York after 9/11 for about a month

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend of mine who trains dogs I forget the term but to find people in collapsed buildings, He was in New York after 9/11 for about a month
Search and rescue ! "Kleio" Certified Narcotic, Tracking an Search and Rescue
1622654_982012998482921_1525375003468604068_n.jpg

Attachments

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Don't know why my 5K obstacle pic came up but Rocket wanted to share a Pic of my girl "Kleio" a 2 year old Mali. 65 lbs of piss and vineger

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beautiful Dog !!

Your signature reminded me of this !!

Ralph.jpg

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Made it today Leg Day and Cardio

Leg Press 225 5x5
Squats 180 5x5
Leg extensions 175 5x5
Leg Curls 150 5x5

Stair Climber 15 mins
Row Machine 15 Mins

Still at 1 cap gonna bump up to 2 when I get to lifting again

Didn't get any Bi's or Tri's in today gotta figure a way to keep from bleeding before I can lift

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay away from power tools dude:toofunny:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Made it today Leg Day and Cardio

Leg Press 225 5x5
Squats 180 5x5
Leg extensions 175 5x5
Leg Curls 150 5x5

Stair Climber 15 mins
Row Machine 15 Mins

Still at 1 cap gonna bump up to 2 when I get to lifting again

Didn't get any Bi's or Tri's in today gotta figure a way to keep from bleeding before I can lift
keep at it man do what you can. I mean im sure that you do not want blood everywhere like this guy
tumblr_mmo5klc7DH1qcolx2o2_400.gif

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
10703937_959501910734030_8895753863181372359_n.jpg

Rocket3015 wanted to share a photo of my first K9 this is her after retirement at 13 years old she worked with me for 8 years on the street. This was my Rocket.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 113594

Rocket3015 wanted to share a photo of my first K9 this is her after retirement at 13 years old she worked with me for 8 years on the street. This was my Rocket.
I have a 27lbs cat named Fireball, he is trained to Eat and Sleep !! I have a lot of respect for what you do, Thank you!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Solid workout man, I like me some 5x5 sometimes. I'm more of a low rep and low set guy though, more like 3x3 or even 3x1-2

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Solid workout man, I like me some 5x5 sometimes. I'm more of a low rep and low set guy though, more like 3x3 or even 3x1-2

Yea I got hooked on 5x5 but have been changing things up tried a 6x6 liked it might jump into that. Get tried of Same Old same Old I try to change it up and confuse everything instead of everything being routine

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yea I got hooked on 5x5 but have been changing things up tried a 6x6 liked it might jump into that. Get tried of Same Old same Old I try to change it up and confuse everything instead of everything being routine
That's great you change it up. Often people stay in the same pattern week in week out. Variety is key.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Chest day today Guys

bench 215 6x6
decline 50 lb DBs 6x12
Incline 190 6x6
Tri's 80 lbs 4x25
Bi's 45 DB 5x5
Straight bar Curl 80 5x5

Thumb wrapped and gloved kept mess to inside glove. Getting back on track
Shoulders tomorrow.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice dude way to keep pluggin!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Chest day today Guys bench 215 6x6 decline 50 lb DBs 6x12 Incline 190 6x6 Tri's 80 lbs 4x25 Bi's 45 DB 5x5 Straight bar Curl 80 5x5 Thumb wrapped and gloved kept mess to inside glove. Getting back on track Shoulders tomorrow.
Decent benching man. 215 x6 is awesome.

Glad you found a solution to the mess haha

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest day today Guys

bench 215 6x6
decline 50 lb DBs 6x12
Incline 190 6x6
Tri's 80 lbs 4x25
Bi's 45 DB 5x5
Straight bar Curl 80 5x5

Thumb wrapped and gloved kept mess to inside glove. Getting back on track
Shoulders tomorrow.
Nice workout and take it easy brother.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some find excuses while other find a way !!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder Day
Shrugs 200 5x20
Arnold Press 50 lb DB 6x6
Military Press 140 6x6
Plate raise 45 lb plate 6x6
Finished off with 15 mins on the row machine

Guys don't know whats going on but liking it never had this much left at the end of my workouts. great Recovery and Endurance is through the roof. Would love to say that I'm in such fantastic shape ! Believe It's Pre RagNOrok an the 5HD-Lax making a great stack not missing my joint Maxx and no joints hurting enjoying the results so far

Back Day Tomorrow

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Nice shoulder workout, love me some Arnold press too! I'm glad to hear that your joints are feeling good. That will be the good old 5HD :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad things are working out well for you! We will be pick more loggers very soon, so maybe some more folks can Enjoy Some Ganiz !

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Glad things are working out well for you! We will be pick more loggers very soon, so maybe some more folks can Enjoy Some Ganiz !
Rocket you need to try this 5HD you'll enjoy the gainz but the joint relief is outstanding

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it was McCrew that told me the same thing...I can't wait till I have some in my hands !! Should be soon !!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I believe it was McCrew that told me the same thing...I can't wait till I have some in my hands !! Should be soon !!
Yea man its a definite feel good supplement. The joint relief is out standing

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Back Day In The Books

Seated Back Rows 175 6x6
DeadLift 200 6x6
Lat pulls 1206x6
Wide grip Pull Up 6x10
Lawn Mowers 100 6x6

Tri Extensions 80 5x20
Bi's DB 35 6x6

Weekend Off Starting Monday gonna up to 2 caps of 5HD

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Back Day In The Books Seated Back Rows 175 6x6 DeadLift 200 6x6 Lat pulls 1206x6 Wide grip Pull Up 6x10 Lawn Mowers 100 6x6 Tri Extensions 80 5x20 Bi's DB 35 6x6 Weekend Off Starting Monday gonna up to 2 caps of 5HD
Looks good man, surprised your rows are only 25lb lighter than deadlifts though.

2 caps should be awesome.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, surprised your rows are only 25lb lighter than deadlifts though.

2 caps should be awesome.
Just started back into deadlifts again and the same with seated rows. Normally work out at my own outdoor gym. Don't have seated row machine kinda of spartan at my home gym compared to where I'm working out now. Manager at gym gave me free membership so he could see results I'm getting with the supplements I'm logging only statred working out indoors in December so still getting used to different equipment. Also not having the pain in my ankle from the plates and pins since taking 5HD so deads ought to go up next time

Still getting used to the recovery and endurance I'm experincing with the RagNOrok Pre and 5HD-Lax most of the time was dead at the end of my workouts but here since starting the 5HD-Lax have plenty left so experinting with my weight and reps. I work 7 pm to 7 am and slam my Pre at 8 and workout by 8:30 so no rest until after my workout.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Yea man its a definite feel good supplement. The joint relief is out standing
McCrew question here how long joint relief last after getting off 5HD ? Love the way my knee ankle shoulder and elbow feeling want to stay on this stuff forever if it stays this way cycle on and off of it

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Just started back into deadlifts again and the same with seated rows. Normally work out at my own outdoor gym. Don't have seated row machine kinda of spartan at my home gym compared to where I'm working out now. Manager at gym gave me free membership so he could see results I'm getting with the supplements I'm logging only statred working out indoors in December so still getting used to different equipment. Also not having the pain in my ankle from the plates and pins since taking 5HD so deads ought to go up next time Still getting used to the recovery and endurance I'm experincing with the RagNOrok Pre and 5HD-Lax most of the time was dead at the end of my workouts but here since starting the 5HD-Lax have plenty left so experinting with my weight and reps. I work 7 pm to 7 am and slam my Pre at 8 and workout by 8:30 so no rest until after my workout.
Ah right, that's cool man. Awesome you got a free membership!!!!

It's also awesome your not having pain while taking 5HD. Yeah that's a long day too.

Ever tried working out before work? That's what I do. That way after work I just chill out.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Busy time at the gym I'd have to go around 4 in afternoon and everybody there. In morning I have gym all to myself I like it that way no waiting on equipment. only problem is lifting heavy just manager to spot for me.