chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intro-

So, thanks to IFN15 and koi1214, I am able to extend my current run of Most Wanted to 8 weeks. I bought my own bottle and have been loving it the last ~3 weeks. This log will start 3 weeks in and continue to the end of Feb for a total of 8 weeks.

First off, If you're looking for macros, you won't find them here. Ive gone down that road and I don't like it. I just go with what I know works for my body food wise and usually eat the same things on a daily basis. I will post that info up
With occasional pics.

My current training is 5 lifting days with some HIIT mixed in and a small amount of LISS. The goal is lean bulk. High volume workouts+ right amount of cardio+ lots of food+ proper supplementation= lean bulk for me.

I will be switching the training In Feb to 3 day lifting with even HIGHER volume (over reaching) and two days of HIIT. With a power/hyper/volume training mix.

image-3204385044.jpg

image-530379150.jpg

Dosing is 1 cap with post workout meal and 1 cap with last meal of day.

My stats are:
26 (training since 14) played football through college - wide receiver
5'7" 165 ~11-12% bf
History of Low T and TRT so I am not naturally lean or big... I have to work... HARD.. For modest gains and body comp

I have used ecdy before (isa test and e bol) with wonderful results. I have never used laxo before.

What makes this product unique is the cyclodextrin complex which should increase absorption to never before seen levels.... Making the product the most effective of it's kind on the market.

3 weeks in, I can start to attest to this, which is why i am eager and willing to take the time to log. I am super busy.... The last thing I needed was to take on a supp log, but I truly believe this will be worth it! And don't worry, with that said, I am not one to flake on a log!

Other things I will Be using during this log and have been on the last 3 weeks, and have used all of before!
PES Select
CL White Flood+White pump Pre workout
Iforce Thermoxyn
Forskolin 95
A multi V
Fish Oil
Extra Taurine
Amino IV
Recompadrol
Metabolic Powder
SNS COP
SNS ALCAR
Amentomax

So how is this a Most Wanted log then?
Because I know my body. My recovery is usually CRAP and I never really grow. None of the suppelements listed above have ever or should really ever help with actual gains. So the KEY muscle building product for this run will be ONLY MOST WANTED.

In fact, just yesterday, my friends GF told me
My arms look bigger... That's something I've literally never heard before!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting pics (3 weeks in) and review

Ok so at the 3 week mark:
-increase in recovery: I am getting more doms but it is that healing feeling. I am able to hit back one day then bis the day after for example without over training.

-increase in nutrient utilization: eating slightly above maintenance but actually leaning out while growing... Great for recomping. Am going to really start pushing extra cals tho now

-realy started to shine at 2 week mark. I was skeptical for first two weeks. Now I can really feel it working during workouts and overall

- not sure if it's the most wanted but mood and energy is sky rocketing... Very productive and motivated always.. Alpha male feeling, great well being and ability to handle daily (extra) tasks at work and home

Here are my pics midway thru first bottle.. I wish I had some before I started.. But these are all improvements except really for belly, which is always an issue for me to due to low T

Biggest improvement is in back thickness.. I am confident after 5.5 more weeks there will be visible changes everywhere

Also worth noting is my body aches and pains (hip injury) are diminishing. I am still not pushing myself lower body wise, but I had chronic pain that is subsiding now and I feel more solid and "whole" from the hips down now since beginning the most wanted which should be due to the laxo

image-1751056165.jpg

image-2663809795.jpg

image-2153871739.jpg

image-1530038211.jpg

image-1994734492.jpg

image-3933129273.jpg

image-2648945282.jpg

image-1722918847.jpg

I'm not HAPPY with my current state, but I also know I'm way better than the avg American.. Still have a lot to do to be on par with the AM greats!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review. To be posted on first page as well

Thanks again to IFN for sending me a second bottle to extend the run of my originally purchased bottle. I enjoyed using the product and will be using it again. With that being said, let's get into it. I'll keep it short and sweet.

The biggest effect this product had on me was recovery and joint health. I pushed my limits volume wise in the gym and stress wise in my personal life. I believe using most wanted helped me keep physical and mental stress levels from getting out of hand. This allowed me to make progress both in the gym and my personal life.

I noticed denser and harder muscles within a few weeks of use, about 3 weeks. I noticed the best effects with a 3 caps a day dosing. One each with my largest meals, and one before bed. Sleep quality and restorative properties of sleep saw a huge increase from this dosing.

Strength was not really a focus during my training with most wanted, but I did feel a more alpha male intensity and good aggression, which is still evident after being off 4 days, although not as strong.

Endurance definitely was increased. My greatest accomplishment while using most wanted has been being able to return to HIIT on the treadmill and being able to run around with my new dog. I've had chronic hip joint issues. Since taking MW, I seem to have healed at an extraordinary rate.. I've not been able to run let alone sprint for the last 6 months!!

I will be using the product again and highly recommend it during phases of overreaching or higher volume along with a solid balanced caloric intake. I stayed lean and may have even lost a little BF % by the end of the run.

Great product. Thank you for the opportunity to log!

I want to post several pics but it's only letting me do one which is odd... I am mobile only I don't use the website. So hopefully this will be fixed in a bit... Tried about 4 times today. But wanted to post the review so!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I and 1st

I

IFN15

Awards
Glad to have you giving it a go Cheda.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
What are you macros and kcals? What's your pre/post workout nutrition like?

Based on this, I believe I can help you reap the most benefits from Most Wanted.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In on this

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Based on this, I believe I can help you reap the most benefits from Most Wanted.
In the first post I mentioned that I don't track cals. I've done this before and it led to extreme rigidity and OCD... So I don't want to go down that road even if it probably won't happen again. I just keep mental note of what I eat and how much and with general knowledge can get a ball park on where I end up

I will talk about my eating habits more when I have more time later, at work now

Subbed brotha!!
In on this
Thanks for dropping in

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pics are up in 2nd post.. Blah

Will post up workout and food pics shortly

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mon 1/19

Single prone Leg curls 3x15 x30 lbs

Single leg SLDL 3x10 x 25lb

Rotator warmups+ Facepulls for reps

Machine rear delt flyes 8x55, 8x60,8x50, 8x60, 8x60

Smith machines all occupied - subbed Free motion cable press
30lbs x20, 40lbs x20, 45lbsx16 rest pause 4, 50lbs x14 rp 6

Standing Neutral grip db press 25lbsx15, 25x12, 22.5x12 rp 3, 20x 15

V bar pushdown 25x8, 35x8, 50x8 dropset 30x7

Rope pushdown 30x8, 35x8 Cable bb curl 35x8, 35x8, 42.5x8

standing db curl 27.5x6, 30x5 ds 20x5

Inc smith Bench 135x 5, 135x4

Rope cable crunch 3x12-15
side hyperextnsions 1x10 each side

6 minutes of HIIT on recumbent bike 30 seconds on/ 30 off

Tomorrow Is back, no cardio

The muscle fullness and pumps were on point today. I've really been focusing on feeling every single rep even if it means using a lighter weight. Just doing this alone for two weeks has given me decent gains and is definitely changing my muscles for the better

Proper form+food+most wanted = gains. Shirts fitting tighter, pants looser... All is well

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post workout meal

image-2457935924.jpg

image-3082578590.jpg

image-1077936931.jpg

image-4004479184.jpg

All with one cap of most wanted

Brown rice spicy tuna roll, brown rice tuna avocado roll, chicken with black beans and a couple plantains, a turkey burger.. Didnt eat the pickle. And a pure protein bar

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ok so now that you know I don't track macros...

Pre workout is usually just aminos. I train fasted. I feel better and feel it's more appropriate for my goals which is to constantly recomp / lean bulk.

My largest meal is usually my first meal and it is post workout. On workout days I will go higher carb- 200 to 350grams. On non workout days I will cut that in half or lower, and take in more veggies and fats. Protein stays constant at at least body weight per day. Often times its 180-200g

I eat twice... SOMETIMES THREE times but rarely.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw American sniper.. I recommend it if u haven't seen it yet! Now it's time to get down on some more food

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Ok so now that you know I don't track macros...

Pre workout is usually just aminos. I train fasted. I feel better and feel it's more appropriate for my goals which is to constantly recomp / lean bulk.

My largest meal is usually my first meal and it is post workout. On workout days I will go higher carb- 200 to 350grams. On non workout days I will cut that in half or lower, and take in more veggies and fats. Protein stays constant at at least body weight per day. Often times its 180-200g

I eat twice... SOMETIMES THREE times but rarely.
Awesome. Kill it brother :)

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second meal (IF)

image-3454708452.jpg

image-3970138609.jpg

image-7630467.jpg

image-898788591.jpg

image-898788591.jpg

Had two of the yogurts with a medium sized banana. I also had a quest bar and a shake with 16oz almond milk unsweetened and two scoops select blondie protein.

I would estimate the meal at 1200 cals

The pics were turkey meatloaf and turkey meatball from Whole foods along with some
Brown rice, grilled chicken, and kamut+cranberry with chunks of turkey meat. And some black beans lol

If I wanted to cut or recomp I would have only had the yogurt, quest bar, and shake... I'm adding in basically an extra meals worth of calories this week and seeing how I handle it

Attachments

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leaving work in a few then have to go sign some papers for my new car I'm pickng up tomorrow. Then will be hitting back tonight. I'm very tired and have no motivation at the moment but that will all change after the pre workout hits me. Thankfully this work out is no cardio!

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
in for the longer ride

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meal 1 post workout

Egg white omelette w grilled chicken, peppers and onions, home fries. Ketchup is organic (no high fructose corn syrup)

Turkey meatloaf sandwich on flax bread

Spinach potato pancake

Chicken and potatoes with onions and tomatoes baked my mom made and I took some when I stopped over there after work for a minute

Also had a banana and pure protein bar

image-659993650.jpg

image-3312008752.jpg

image-3966204622.jpg

image-3295037402.jpg

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday 1/20
Back

1 arm Db rows 50x8, 60x8, 60x8, 60x8, 65x8

HS shrugs 3x20x90lbs with 2 second pause at top

straight arm lat 15x30, 15x35, 15x35

Dead hang Pull-ups 5, 5, 4 (normally get double this amount with 3/4 ROM

Smith rows 5x8 115x8, 115x8, 95x8, 105x8, 105x11 , really squeezing shoulder blades to hit mid back

1 arm lat pulls (sitting sideways) focus on full contraction and ROM 15x25, 12x30, 15x10lbs

Hypers- 4x12

Decline sit-ups - 15,12,10

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Notes:

Wondering if this product can affect sleep... I've been sleeping like a rock the majority of the run so far and I honestly never sleep well....

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little snack I had the idea of and my gf surprised and whipped up: popcorn covered in coco oil and cocoa powder (no sugar) plus stevia and a dash of select choc protein... Bomb!

image-2845208346.jpg

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Notes:

Wondering if this product can affect sleep... I've been sleeping like a rock the majority of the run so far and I honestly never sleep well....
Recovery is when we sleep. So guaranteed Laxo/Ecdy is working to release substantial amounts of GH to impact recovery and thus produce a deeper sleep.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning all

If you would be so kind as to follow my work twitter and interact a bit: Westonmagazines

I like to think we post some interesting stuff! Trying to break 1,000 followers this week!

Thanks!

Got legs and HIIT+ LISS on tap for tonight

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs and HIIT today with very low carbs.. Probably under 80g and most of that fiber/salad.

Hoping to wake up tight and dry tomorrow

I used to murder legs and had an injury back in July. I've not gotten back to where I used to be but I also don't want to! My legs were too big, jeans and dress pants didnt fit. So I am happy with keeping the weights light and hitting legs 1-2x a week rather than one monster session of high volume and high weight like I used to.

All in all.. Decent workout. Sweated more than usual during cardio and kept a nice pace through a crowded commercial gym at peak after work hours

Workout 1/21

5 minutes warmup on bike+ foam rolling

Leg curls 40x20x3 warmups

squat 135x8, 145x5, 155x5, 175x5,185x3

good morning- 65x10, 10, 10

Assisted pistol squat 2x6 e leg

sngl leg curls 25x6, 6- too tight so stopped

glute bridges 2 sets of 20

Leg press calves + seated calves 6 sets of 20 total

Cardio

Bike HIIT
60 on off / 30 sec off level 14/10 x 3 reps

30 sec on / 20 sec off level 15/10 x 4 reps

20 sc on / 10 off level 16/10 x 5

Plus ten minutes of LISS at incline level 15 and 2.8mph on treadmill

I

IFN15

Awards
Cant wait to see how this treats you cheda

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to see how this treats you cheda
Yea especially in feb. I will be doing 3 lifting days and two cardio days.. But keeping cals high and the volume will be brutal on the lifting days... It's about 50 sets per workout in rep ranges of 5 to 15.. With rest varied from 1:30 to 30 seconds and some drop sets... Breaking it up w cardio + most wanted should allow for enough recovery if I can get down enough cals. Dead of winter so I am gonna do my best and not fear a little fat gain. But goal is def to keep it minimal

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I low carbed it and ate a pound of grass fed beef with cooked onions (in coco oil) for dinner plus a chicken Cobb salad (eggs, bacon, tomato, onion). Had a large bowl of protein ice cream, quest bar, quest PB cups, and some Greek yogurt 2 hours before bed

Also had some adobo pulled pork at dinner

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working late tonight so I am doing a quick but intense shoulder workout at home with my dumbells right now before i go in. Normally I always go to gym.. This is like a once in a blue moon occurrence. Just couldn't wake up early enough to get there. This is one of the busiest weeks of the year for my families business which I am in the process of learning the ins and outs to eventually take over (tuxedo rental and tailoring shops). Ill be breaking my fast earlier than usual today, around 12:30 for post workout meal

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about adding in MCT oil during your fasts? Not necessarily bullet proof coffee (because I think that's bunk), but just some MCT oil in your morning coffee with some stevia and no milk?

MCTs reduce adipogenesis.and thus would making fasting more beneficial and add to this recomp effort.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you thought about adding in MCT oil during your fasts? Not necessarily bullet proof coffee (because I think that's bunk), but just some MCT oil in your morning coffee with some stevia and no milk?

MCTs reduce adipogenesis.and thus would making fasting more beneficial and add to this recomp effort.
Never thought of that, when I do have it (several x a week, I usually take a tablespoon 1-2 hours before bed with the last meal I have

I am very strict.. A fast is a fast= water+ gum (not often) only lol

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice pump after quick DB only shoulder workout at home will post later

image-1979614213.jpg

image-172027061.jpg

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would u estimate my bf% at... My body is so weird idk if I'm skinny fat, fat, or what haha I look so different in clothes u cannot tell I have any belly fat at all

I know what It takes for me to get lean.. I need to low carb. But for purposes of adding muscle and the fact that I know I can truly cut when I need to, I am ok w where I'm at currently.. Not happy, but I understand it's a process

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Never thought of that, when I do have it (several x a week, I usually take a tablespoon 1-2 hours before bed with the last meal I have

I am very strict.. A fast is a fast= water+ gum (not often) only lol
I wouldn't view MCTs as a "food" per se. The MCT chains are different than normal dietary fat and cannot be stored. Think of it like fiber or psyllium husk in regards to CHO. When you have a quest bar, you subtract the fiber from the total carbs, no? It's kind of like that with MCTs, but not. Yes, they count when accounting for daily energy expenditure, but not because they cannot become stored as adipose tissue.

Keep up the good work. And I'd get a cheap pair of plastic calipers from Amazon and do the 3-point test. Use this website to calculate: www.linear-software.com/online.html

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
13-15% bf would be my guess

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thurs 1/22

At home db only shoulder workout took me about 30 mins kept rest short and really got a good burn and pump
db upright rows (15LB db's) 10x10

Db laterals 5x12 x 15lbs

Bent over rear db laterals 5x12 x 15 lbs

Standing db press 5 sets of 20 x 25lbs

Side planks 2 sets of 30sec each (not cool after a shoulder workout lol)

Post workout meal is egg white omelette with chicken peppers and onions + home fries
Banana
Pure protein bar
Extra aminos bc I couldn't get any other protein I'm at work and it's busy

Taking 1 cap most wanted with the meal

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on my feet 8 hours running laps around our store! Busy week. Stress is high. Ultimate test in recovery and body recomposition when coupled with intense training. About to head home and have meal number 2.. Will be high protein mod carb and fat. Aiming for 1900-2000 cals, seeing as how my first meal (post workout) was roughly 800. Will be dosing my second cap of most wanted with the meal.

I would certainly be curious to see how 3 caps treats me and I MAY do that if IFN thinks it's a good idea once the new bottle arrives... Perhaps add that one pre bed?

I

IFN15

Awards
It would probably serve you well, especially since it is getting stressful for you.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would probably serve you well, especially since it is getting stressful for you.
Awesome. I will start it when the new bottle arrives otherwise I may run out prematurely if I do it now

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be hitting lats and arms tonight along with a little HIIT after work. Expecting snow tomorrow so may be off from work and can catch up on some sleep and recovery.. Finger crossed.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will post workout a little later but fwiw, I took a sample of Max out? I think it's called from iforce, their new / re formulated pre... Great pumps and nice clean energy! I'm very amped finishing up this workout right now

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Extra bottle came in... Is it ok to dose 3 caps so close together tho? I took one at 9pm, taking another around 11:30...

Want to start the pre bed dose and ill probably go to bed around 2 am.. 3 caps in 5 hours?... IFN15

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday 1/23

Back+arms, skipped HIIT because I had a crazy good pump and didnt wanna kill any gains by going nuts with cardio after that workout.

Neutral grip lat pulls (dual pulley weight is per handle) e= each handle
12x 27.5e, 35e, 35e, 35e, 27.5e xr

Reverse ez cable bb curl
8x20lb, 20lb, 8x25lbs, 30x8, 30x8
Superset with
Rope press down
15x 20,20,20lbs, 25lbsx15, 20x15
Was wicked pumped after these very strict reps

Ez bb curl 5x15
15x50, 12x60, 50x15, 50x10 dropset 30x5, close grip super strict 30x15
Superset with
Incline skull crusher
60x8, 60x8, 70x8, 70x8, 70x8

Hammer db curl
15x15, 12.5x12, 12.5x12, 12.5x12
Superset with
2 arm kickbacks
15x8lb, 15x8lb, 12.5lbsx15, 12.5x15, 12.5x15

Nothing earth shattering weight wise bc I am focusing on form and contraction and full ROM

Abs
Hanging leg raises 3x12-15
Low back
hyperextnsions +10lb plate- 3x12

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I will let IFN15 answer this, ched, but I'm pretty sure this is okay in terms of health.

Because of the CD complex, I'd aim for slightly more spaced apart dosing if possible. So if your meal was at 9pm, and you want the pre-bed dose, go for it.

If you want 3 doses, and you fast, I'd also do one upon waking due to Laxo's effect on cortisol. Now, depending on your physiology, it might make you tired since cortisol is what wakes us up in the morning.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will let IFN15 answer this, ched, but I'm pretty sure this is okay in terms of health.

Because of the CD complex, I'd aim for slightly more spaced apart dosing if possible. So if your meal was at 9pm, and you want the pre-bed dose, go for it.

If you want 3 doses, and you fast, I'd also do one upon waking due to Laxo's effect on cortisol. Now, depending on your physiology, it might make you tired since cortisol is what wakes us up in the morning.
Interesting. I'm not working tomorrow so ill take one upon waking and see what happens rather than a night time dose tonight