review on Myokem alphadex

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I have to say I've never taken a t booster or any kind of supp that leans you out. In taking this product twice daily I have seen results I have GAINed muscle and have become more solid and it def brought my t level up and have gained strength and feel more confident lol. With natural ingredients myokem has produces a great product that not only gives you lean muscle gains but also decreases the amount of water in your body to lean you out. I give this product a 10 .

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
After my ARA/ABE run, seriously considering running

Magnitropin
Alphadex
Pyro

all together, maybe even the Nitrix aswell, may be expensive though

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent review. I may try this in the future

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I posted a review of Pyroxamine.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviews rolling in, good ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Not surprised. Myokem seems like a legit company with badass products.
From what I've used, I'd say "seems nothing". They are a great company with great things coming down the pike. Great plug for them though. It's definitely a company to keep an eye on and get on board with :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
From what I've used, I'd say "seems nothing". They are a great company with great things coming down the pike. Great plug for them though. It's definitely a company to keep an eye on and get on board with :)
I agree 100%

Super excited to run all their products.

I haven't been this excited in a long while.

It's 1 thing to use 1 product from a few companies here and there but for a new company to excite me for their WHOLE lineup? That hasn't happened since I started using old PES old Version 1 products.

I'm going to run my first stack on all their products and if they live up to all my findings and readings, then I'm going to go broke buying everything!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I agree 100% Super excited to run all their products. I haven't been this excited in a long while. It's 1 thing to use 1 product from a few companies here and there but for a new company to excite me for their WHOLE lineup? That hasn't happened since I started using old PES old Version 1 products. I'm going to run my first stack on all their products and if they live up to all my findings and readings, then I'm going to go broke buying everything!
Excellent! Good for you man. Will you keep a log on this so others can follow along?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Is there anything in Alphadex that makes it a suicidal AI?

Was wondering if it's suicidal..

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
anecdotal evidence points to it being suicidal as no one has suffered from rebound, but there's no definitive literature to support either way

that make sense?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I have to say I've never taken a t booster or any kind of supp that leans you out. In taking this product twice daily I have seen results I have GAINed muscle and have become more solid and it def brought my t level up and have gained strength and feel more confident lol. With natural ingredients myokem has produces a great product that not only gives you lean muscle gains but also decreases the amount of water in your body to lean you out. I give this product a 10 .
Glad you liked it, Great formula and its all backed by science. Hope you try some other Myokem products, if you have any questions about what once to run next or try together hit me up, ill help as much as i can!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Glad you liked the product. If you enjoyed this, you should try magnitropin which is our actual muscle builder ;).

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
anecdotal evidence points to it being suicidal as no one has suffered from rebound, but there's no definitive literature to support either way

that make sense?
That's cool with me.

I was wondering cause I never ran into anyone asking this about alphadex

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So how are things going for everyone and alphadex?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I seen that. But briefly. I'll take a longer look at it now. Thanks
And you can go under product reviews and read a lot more about it! Hope this helps hit me up if you need any more help with anything!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review man! Thanks for taking the time and making a video. Appreciate it!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Nice review man! Thanks for taking the time and making a video. Appreciate it!
No problem bro , might not have a lot of experience doing reviews but I like to have fun making them . thanks for viewing

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So I'm going to take my Alphadex and Pyroxamine at 1 capsule each around 7-7:30 am every morning. This should OK right?

Just wondering about both. Oh, with coffee..

Hoping the coffee doesn't do anything to the effects.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those would be fine to dose together, a nice leaning out stack for sure! If you're pretty stim tolerant a cup of coffee shouldn't hurt anything as we didn't over stim Pyroxamine.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
So I'm going to take my Alphadex and Pyroxamine at 1 capsule each around 7-7:30 am every morning. This should OK right?

Just wondering about both. Oh, with coffee..

Hoping the coffee doesn't do anything to the effects.
Nope, that's how I dose it. When I was cutting I had one cap of Pyroxamine, 1 Alphadex and a cup of black coffee. Had my other alphadex with dinner and my other pyroxamine around 2:00 PM

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Pyroxamine I can see dosing 2 caps a day but Alphadex I'm still on the fence with. If I did it would be possibly before I went to bed.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Pyroxamine I can see dosing 2 caps a day but Alphadex I'm still on the fence with. If I did it would be possibly before I went to bed.
Yeah start with one for a week and assess

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yep first week start with 1 then do 2 after that and just to warn you , you will be making frequent trips to the bathroom . but you will def notice the strength and hard mass

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yep first week start with 1 then do 2 after that and just to warn you , you will be making frequent trips to the bathroom . but you will def notice the strength and hard mass
I thought i turned into a camel i was peeing so much, but again i was taking in around gallon and a half a day. loved the strength i got from it too

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
I thought i turned into a camel i was peeing so much, but again i was taking in around gallon and a half a day. loved the strength i got from it too
Lol camel hahahaha yea that's exactly how it could be like .

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Looking forward to reaching the leaness I once had .

Leaning out plus calorie deficit will raise questions from others. LOVE IT!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Can females take Alphadex? I'm assuming no? Cause it messes with hormones?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I know this will start war but I swear alphadex is spiked with something

The way it ruined my hair line and my mates hair is highly suspicious for a "natty" product. My mate also had side effects like from his previous run with Letro (sore joints etc)

I seen anabolic effects from this product as well and lost SO much hair only 2 weeks in. This can't happen on a natty supplement

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K
I know this will start war but I swear alphadex is spiked with something

The way it ruined my hair line and my mates hair is highly suspicious for a "natty" product. My mate also had side effects like from his previous run with Letro (sore joints etc)

I seen anabolic effects from this product as well and lost SO much hair only 2 weeks in. This can't happen on a natty supplement
These are not the effects I saw from a two bottle run. I did get some joint soreness, but it didnt't do a thing to my hair. Have you ever ran anything non natty or had hair issues before?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I never had hair loss either using alphadex. Got dryer and had strength increase but never bad sides other than slight sore joints. Awesome stuff if you ask me. Reminded me of the old Erase Pro PRE reformulation.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
If people know what's best for them as far as getting those dryer harder and more vascular effects from a product like this they'd jump on Alphadex. Some badass $hit right there.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
K

These are not the effects I saw from a two bottle run. I did get some joint soreness, but it didnt't do a thing to my hair. Have you ever ran anything non natty or had hair issues before?
The only thing I've had similar sides is when I ran Letro for gyno and formestane

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Alphadex is amazing stuff. I just wish Myokem came out with a powdered thermo fat burner + muscle preserver like Alphamine.

My goodness would that company be untouchable!

Something, the ONLY other powdered\flavored thermo + muscle hardener & preserver that would rival Alphamine.

As far as I see Myokem as new of a company as they are, they're almost if not in SO MANY cases EXACTLY like PES in terms of very well made, thought out and quality formulated supplements that absolutely WORK.

My 2 favorite GO TO supplement companies.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing I've had similar sides is when I ran Letro for gyno and formestane
Interesting. I've never ran anything non-natural and never had hair loss from anything.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Interesting. I've never ran anything non-natural and never had hair loss from anything.
Me too. I've always just ran natty stuff. Or at least as natty as I wanted and what the label claimed.

It was always PES, MYOKEM, FINAFLEX, CONTROLLED LABS.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people are more suspect able to androgens/hair than others
Most definitely. We have a product coming out that is supposed to help with hair loss callsd viral mane. It may be worth looking into or seeing if we can hook you up with a log to help out.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Most definitely. We have a product coming out that is supposed to help with hair loss callsd viral mane. It may be worth looking into or seeing if we can hook you up with a log to help out.
Is this because myokem knows that dex does in fact cause hair loss?