Beta Test - Creatine Energy

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
First off I'd like to give FINAFLEX a shoutout for letting me log their product.

So let's get to it:

Creatine Energy is a preworkout product with 100mg Caffein Anhydrous and 5g of their Creatine Matrix (Creapure, Creatine anhydrous, Creatine citrate, Crea-Tona) per one scoop serving. Just be sure to slam it 15min prior to your workout.

Initial thoughts:
When I first opened the package they sent me I immediately saw the flavor because it's a flavor I've grown to hate with a passion- Fruit Punch. Like when I say hate it, I mean I HATE it. When I first got into lifting seriously I tried many different products back then that where "fruit punch". That stuff tasted more like bleach and fruity pebbles and after 3 or 4 times of trying different products I gave up because they all made me sick. Then I saw the dose suggestion of just 5g Creatine and 100mg of caffeine . I use to power lift in high school and I loved my heavy stims so seeing that I though this won't get me very motivated.

First try:
Taste: 9/10
I'm impressed for real guys, maybe it's because my expectations where so low for fruit punch but even when I thought of the many great tasting products I've had in the past this still tasted pretty good even compared to them. Id say you nailed the fruit punch, there's not much you can improve there. My only complaint is this doesn't make me feel like I'm drinking a new pre-workout that's not even on the shelves yet. Other brands have nailed flavors never before used and that makes me actually crave their unique flavor. I don't know, maybe it's just me but downing fruit punch just wasn't exciting and I found myself having to force it down even though nothing was wrong with the flavor. Like I said good flavor, just a very worn out flavor for me.

Mixing/dissolving:
8/10
I haven't researched the ingredients yet so honestly I couldn't tell you if each one is suppose to completely break down and dissolve in water. With that being said there was just a tad of powder that didn't dissolve if you let the drink sit and settle for a few minutes. But I didn't notice any grainy particles and couldn't even tell that tiny bit didn't dissolve all the way so it's no big deal to me.

Kick-in:
?
Not sure yet, still haven't decided if I truly did feel it go to work. Like I said 100mg of caffeine isn't much for me and isn't much for the average person so maybe I won't see much from that dose.

Intra-workout:
?
Again time will tell what I feel about this one, honestly I did notice some good pumps going on in my entire back. I have noticed pumps as a result of Creatine in the past but at higher doses 8-12g. Let's just say for now I'll give it a 6/10 because I'm pretty sure the product helped a bit.

Winding down my workout:
4/10
Today I did back and I do a great deal of volume on just about everything, towards the end of my workout I felt pretty wiped out and drained. Not much left in the way of pumps going on. Not sure if the product really gave me much energy or not at this point and with just one scoop. Workout lasted 75min. if you're wondering.

Those are my first impressions and I'm sure they will change as this log continues. I'll be working out at different times of the day and be working more/less hours that day, not to mention food that day and hydration or how much hiking I did at work (I'm a surveyor). Too many variables to decide yet if I like the product. I will say this though, every preworkout I've ever had that I loved blew my socks off the first time I used it, and I didn't get close to that with this. But, also, this is just a Creatine complex and caffeine supplement so maybe it is helping me out but I'm just not noticing it yet because I'm use to judging a product by its stim potency.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Will be following this... Interesting about feeling wiped out after the workout. 100mg caffeine isn't high like you said, so would expect a 'crash'.

Could have been something else to be fair but time will tell.

Good first impression/review.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_167950222622698.jpeg

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Won't be able to log till Thursday guys, for the first time ever I've actually had to stay the night at a hotel for a few days due to work. This sucks, called ahead and no gym. So tonight till Thursday no gym *sobbing quietly* only thing here is a forest and forest road that needs surveyed. How do normal people not workout? What does one do with his free time?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm here!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Won't be able to log till Thursday guys, for the first time ever I've actually had to stay the night at a hotel for a few days due to work. This sucks, called ahead and no gym. So tonight till Thursday no gym *sobbing quietly* only thing here is a forest and forest road that needs surveyed. How do normal people not workout? What does one do with his free time?
Tree pulls, boulder presses, and bear boxing.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Tree pulls, boulder presses, and bear boxing.
headed out of the mountains earlier today, back home now. Didn't see any today only saw tracks but yesterday we did see 3 bears and one bear had her cub with her. Two where real dark black and one was nearly cinnamon colored. I know nothing about bears so not sure if the bear was legit that color or my sight is that bad.

Stay tuned, will log tonight's workout fully and give you another opinion and review of this Creatine Energy

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Alright so tonight I took two scoops. Felt like I needed more get up and go and 100mg just wouldn't cut it for me.

2 scoops in 14oz of water...taste was manageable but one scoop in 10oz is decent but going to two scoops is just too much flavor wise. I had to keep diluting it cause I could not get myself to down it. Started having flash backs to that nasty fruity bleach some brands call "fruit punch".

So two scoops I'd say taste went down hill fast: I'd give it a 4/10

Got to the gym, started warming up and got some blood in my lats, shoulders, chest, arms and did a few sets of push-ups. By this time I could tell I'm a bit more peppy so I think that 200mg is doing its job.

Today is a bit weird, every few weeks I do a very heavy db flat bench press and then just hit arms very heavy. Sounds weird and some people **** their head to the side when I explain how I really do feel better doing that every few weeks on Thursday after I've hit chest and back already that week.

First set I noticed my heart rate jump up more than normal, I used 55lb db's and I didn't count I just got a good warm up in and stretched my chest good.

Second set I waited on because my heart rate was still a bit high but I didn't feel stimulated or motivated just a racing heart. Grabbed the 70's and got a solid set of 14 in.

Next set was 85lbs for 10, followed by a set of 90lbs for 6 reps. I'm feeling really good and very tight with my form so I decide to jump to the 100's. I don't go over 90lbs typically because that's a great deal of weight for me personally and I don't want to compromise form ever. So I got a spotter and grabbed the 100's. I managed to get 4 real reps in and the 5th rep my range of motion was about two inches shy of being parallel with my chest (I don't consider that a real rep for me personally, you guys may disagree but that rep was too high). I failed on the 6th rep with about 1/3 more to go till lock-out.

Next I hit a tricep circuit and this is where I began to really pump up. Drop Sets of 15-30 reps following a heavy set of 6-8 reps till my arms couldn't take it and then I hit some poses and got a great pump in my arms so I did some preacher curls as heavy as possible for 8-10 reps. I did get a sick pump and my whole upper body felt very full. I notice much better pumps with some Creatine products (Jet Mass comes to mind) so I do believe this was from the Creatine Energy I took before my workout.

From there I finished with machine flys and light inclines to get some blood pumped in my chest before I went and got some poses in. Nothing too fancy was done today lol.

So once again:
Taste: 4/10 just wasn't at all pleased with the taste of two scoops

How well it dissolved: 4/10 much of the product did not dissolve even after very heavy shaking in a shaker cup. Pretty disappointed here.

Kick in: noticed it today, I'd give it a 8/10. You can tell its kicked it but it's a gentle kick it.

Effectiveness: hard one here....gave this much thought and I keep going back and fourth. It comes down to did this product make a clear improvement on my workout. I give it a 6/10. At this stage of the game it's a 6, my continuing to take a Creatine product may result in my lifts doing better in a week or two...I don't know...only time will tell. The stimulant is one that I only noticed making a difference in my heart rate. No gain in motivation, no added focus, none of the things one looks for in a stimulant. And this makes sense because it's only caffeine in the supplement.

End of my workout: I was feeling pumped and feeling good because of the great full body pumps so I'd give it a 8/10. Wish they would add more to the mix for motivation and focus because I feel like that would make the intra and post workout much more enjoyable.

Overall: it's meant as a pre workout, it's got a stimulant in it so it's meant to stimulate. I just don't see this product being competitive with the other great products with stimulants in them and it's simply because there's only one in the mix. I understand finaflex has a great stim packed product but if you ignore that and just review this one product here id say it's not too exciting. I love the pumps but I can get better pumps with better pump products and the stimulant is nice but I can get better stimulation and motivation from other products. Right now I'd give it a 5/10. This all is subject to change guys, in two weeks time when I've continued taking it maybe the Creatine will make a difference.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your honest assessment.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Interesting review today. I agree that your honesty is very useful as feedback. Sounds like it really does need a focus ingredient, even a little taurine would probably help.

Going to be interesting to hear the rest of this review over he coming week or 2. Like you say finaflex is known for their stim heavy product already so interesting to see what happens with this product.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm in on this. It's an interesting concept: creatine energy. I use a pw and creatine. I wonder if it would be any different from mixing simul8 and a serving of Cremax before workouts

turff49

turff49

Awards
Interesting review today. I agree that your honesty is very useful as feedback. Sounds like it really does need a focus ingredient, even a little taurine would probably help. Going to be interesting to hear the rest of this review over he coming week or 2. Like you say finaflex is known for their stim heavy product already so interesting to see what happens with this product.
Not sure which one but one of the Beta test products has Taurine in it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Worked out this morning and chose not to take the product. The differences where my heart rate didn't spike and race but I didn't get those good pumps like I did before. I use to think I was stim sensitive but all my favorite products are stim heavy so I'm not sure why some products make my heart race and some don't. So I'm not sure why 200mg caffeine made my heart race because if I can take Cannibal Ferox and not have any sides the 200mg caffeine should be nothing.

Monday I'll continue my log using the product.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any other caffeine in your routine. 200 is a low-ish dose.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Is there any other caffeine in your routine. 200 is a low-ish dose.
I've used high doses of caffeine since high school. I've used 400mg comfortably before and at 600mg I'll notice side effects like what I experience with this BUT why do I get the same sides I get with another product at 600 and this product at 200? Doesn't make sense to me. (Other product made by Chaos and Pain)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used high doses of caffeine since high school. I've used 400mg comfortably before and at 600mg I'll notice side effects like what I experience with this BUT why do I get the same sides I get with another product at 600 and this product at 200? Doesn't make sense to me. (Other product made by Chaos and Pain)
We don't get to beta test it: Is there an ingredient list on the side?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I wonder if there is any yohimbe in it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could you add another PWO with it or is this a against the logging rules ??

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use this along with another pwo as long as it doesn't contain creatine.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
You can use this along with another pwo as long as it doesn't contain creatine.
alright. Also should I continue this strictly as a pre-workout or should I start taking it every day? Use me however you want to figure out this products value. Name it and I'll do it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's up to you brother. I would dose every day regardless though. Possibly in the morning as a little pick me up would work nicely.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I'll begin that tomorrow: single scoop every morning on my way to work.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
This is how I would do it.
Monday was pretty laid back, MLK day so job sites are shut down and I can go catch up on office work and run to the city to get some equipment tuned up and calibrated (I'm a surveyor). All day was laid back and calm, very easy going and I got plenty of sleep. Ate my breakfast of organic oatmeal and flax seed along with eggs, made a shake for the road and packed up my meal id need before lunch time hit. I downed my pre-workout when I woke up before I showered and before I ate. I didn't notice a whole lot Monday honestly. My previous assessments on taste and mix-ability still hold constant so not much to say about Monday honestly.

Tuesday: backing the construction site running the crew with the superintendent. Not crazy busy but I'm working and I jumped in and worked quite a bit too. My day started at 5am and really kicked off at 7am after I have my weekly Saftey talk. I did notice. Little more pep in the morning, and by pep I mean I wasn't nodding off in my truck before the crew showed up. Other than that little bit of motivation I didn't see much here either.

Wednesday (today): superintendent had a colonoscopy so I was leading the crew. Had truck loads of pipes coming in and state inspectors down my throat and equipment going down and all this other crap. Today sucked for real guys. Crazy stressful and I was literally running around non stop. Today I was glad I took my Creatine Energy because that morning boost sling shotted me into my crazy day and I never slowed down. So for real thanks for this product. It helped today.

Now Monday I did lift, I mean if you didn't lift you're just not a lifter guys it was international chest day...gatta celebrate it or your not cool. My lift was decent and I wouldn't say the pre-workout again did much except raise my heart rate. I did for the record take it again before my workout.
Also I would like to note I use to drink energy drinks before work and they did about the same thing as far as energy goes but Creatine Energy didn't have a noticeable crash or point where it just plain tapered off and left ya hanging- so I liked that. But the energy drinks did help me focus much better.

So that's this week so far, I'll keep on longing and send you more info as I go. Tomorrow is leg day (shoulda been tonight but I had a dinner meeting to go to) and then some back lifts and arms.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
super late to the party but I'm in

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday was pretty laid back, MLK day so job sites are shut down and I can go catch up on office work and run to the city to get some equipment tuned up and calibrated (I'm a surveyor). All day was laid back and calm, very easy going and I got plenty of sleep. Ate my breakfast of organic oatmeal and flax seed along with eggs, made a shake for the road and packed up my meal id need before lunch time hit. I downed my pre-workout when I woke up before I showered and before I ate. I didn't notice a whole lot Monday honestly. My previous assessments on taste and mix-ability still hold constant so not much to say about Monday honestly.

Tuesday: backing the construction site running the crew with the superintendent. Not crazy busy but I'm working and I jumped in and worked quite a bit too. My day started at 5am and really kicked off at 7am after I have my weekly Saftey talk. I did notice. Little more pep in the morning, and by pep I mean I wasn't nodding off in my truck before the crew showed up. Other than that little bit of motivation I didn't see much here either.

Wednesday (today): superintendent had a colonoscopy so I was leading the crew. Had truck loads of pipes coming in and state inspectors down my throat and equipment going down and all this other crap. Today sucked for real guys. Crazy stressful and I was literally running around non stop. Today I was glad I took my Creatine Energy because that morning boost sling shotted me into my crazy day and I never slowed down. So for real thanks for this product. It helped today.

Now Monday I did lift, I mean if you didn't lift you're just not a lifter guys it was international chest day...gatta celebrate it or your not cool. My lift was decent and I wouldn't say the pre-workout again did much except raise my heart rate. I did for the record take it again before my workout.
Also I would like to note I use to drink energy drinks before work and they did about the same thing as far as energy goes but Creatine Energy didn't have a noticeable crash or point where it just plain tapered off and left ya hanging- so I liked that. But the energy drinks did help me focus much better.

So that's this week so far, I'll keep on longing and send you more info as I go. Tomorrow is leg day (shoulda been tonight but I had a dinner meeting to go to) and then some back lifts and arms.
Nice update on the energy aspects bud.

Have you noticed and strength/fullness/recovery benefits so far?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Addict.

I try and avoid any chest work on Mondays...

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Nice update Addict. I try and avoid any chest work on Mondays...
yea I said that as a joke, I hate working chest on Monday its always a zoo near the chest equipment and free weights. Honestly a good back day where I destroy my lats and get my shoulders worked good makes me believe I work chest better the day after because I have less support/help from my back side.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Nice update on the energy aspects bud. Have you noticed and strength/fullness/recovery benefits so far?
wouldn't say I've gained any fullness. My strength hasn't been noticeably effected by the Creatine yet. I'm optimistic the Creatine every day will help me with fullness and strength by the end of the week.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Won't say it's the Creatine Energy for sure yet but I for sure felt much much fuller and swole by the time evening rolled around and I went to the gym. Didn't have any sick pumps but I felt pretty swole still. I'll let you know how it goes if or the next few days. Maybe this Creatine is making a difference, I've taken many products before and I can't honestly say any of them did much for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
one thing about creatine is it works better in the prescence of water. drink lots of extra water while using it~ it will really help blow you up and the endurance/strength boost will surely be noticed.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update man. Glad you're seeing some changes.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to take tonight off but tomorrow I'll let you know how the lift went. I also did eat 1600 calories before my workout and another 650 after my workout so that may be the cause of the instant swole up. (Pasta, cheese sauces, peas, carrots, peppers, tons of tuna 90min before and a weight gainer after my workout)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to take tonight off but tomorrow I'll let you know how the lift went. I also did eat 1600 calories before my workout and another 650 after my workout so that may be the cause of the instant swole up. (Pasta, cheese sauces, peas, carrots, peppers, tons of tuna 90min before and a weight gainer after my workout)
There's nothing like a little added crb swelling.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I hit legs tonight. Still feeling a bit swole so I'm thinking it is the Creatine.
Energy was decent but I did notice some improvement in my last few reps of each set. I didn't gain many reps but they seemed a bit easier as far as my power goes. I guess what I'm trying to say is I was able to stay explosive on my major lifts through the lift for more reps than usual.

I started out on the stair mill, did about 15min. Then I hit some body weight lunges and I just lunge down the side of the gym and back so as far as reps goes it's anyone's guess- I know it's quite, maybe 40-50 lunges one way.
Next came squats. I warmed up with 135lbs doing a few reps of a shallow ROM and then I did some at just past parallel and I finished the set going ATG. Hit 180lbs for 12 reps just past parallel with a two second hold, then 200lbs for 10 reps with a 2 second hold and finally 225lbs with not but a split second hold at the bottom for 6 reps.
Next I hit some verticals where I got in 3-4 good jumps in and then took a break followed by me adding a weight vest and doing 2 more sets of 4 good jumps.
I hit deadlifts next using 280lbs for 14 reps, 315 for 8, 315 for 5 and then I took a plate and put it face down for me to stand on (makes for a deeper dead lift) and hit 260lbs for 8.
Moved onto weighted lunges 4 sets of 8 and finished with the treadmill where I simply walk at a decent pace and try to push off and use as much calf as possible to where I get a crazy calf pump.
My legs are always decently sore from work because I'm always hiking or carrying stuff so my leg days aren't impressive but I have to do something so I've been trying to do my best and lift more each week.

Normally the lunges at the end are just plain pathetic as my deadlifts suffer from an exhausted back and legs but I was able to power through it. If this power trend hold for the next week or two ill be able to say maybe this Creatine really did do something for me. It would be the first time I said "yea it worked" for Creatine.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice :)

Sounds like things are right on track brother.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say you had endurance... Impressive DLs after all that leg work mang.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I'd say you had endurance... Impressive DLs after all that leg work mang.
my deadlifts have always been decent, squats not so much. I don't know much about squats but I always suspected I was limited to my power due to my hips being so narrow and waist so small (28" waist). I was only able to squat 225 for the first time this winter and I've trained and power lifted since freshman year of high school.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my deadlifts have always been decent, squats not so much. I don't know much about squats but I always suspected I was limited to my power due to my hips being so narrow and waist so small (28" waist). I was only able to squat 225 for the first time this winter and I've trained and power lifted since freshman year of high school.
They're both new to me, and I feel like I'm stuck every few months until I can germs critique on form, then boom, numbers jump.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
In the same boat ..... Deadlift numbers are great .... squats are not :( Even after 6 yrs training squats feel awkward and unnatural while Deadlifts feel as natural to me as walking ..... I believe body structure has everything to do with it. That being said I still do squats and still try to slowly add plates.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I realize this is a thread for my logging of Creatine Energy so I leave just one last comment and then attempt to stay focused on just the Creatine Energy lol. Look up "So you think you can squat" on YouTube, it's 4 or 5 parts and maybe 5-10min a video. I watched it after powerlifting for two years and that very same night I went from repping 155lbs to 185lbs. At that time I weighted 130lbs so his form critique is no less than legit and the real deal. Dude throws out knowledge and info that you instantly can pick up and apply in your own training.
Alright done with squat talk, see y'all tonight when I hit back.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Decent leg session man. Good work. Also interesting to see that the creative might actually be giving you something now.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Ended up doing chest tonight. I've been doing the same protocol where I wake up and drink the pre-workout while one way to work and then if I workout I'll drink in about 10min before hand.

chin-ups: first set I got 16, second set 7 and third set 5 (full ROM reps with a stretch at the bottom)
Push-ups: 5 sets of 8
Rotator cuff warm up followed by plate raises (35lb plate)

Bench press: 135x15, 155x 12, 185x7, 200x 4
Lat pull downs: 80x 10, 90x10, 120x6
Incline bench press: 135x 8, 135x 8, 145x 6 (I stop a fraction of an inch above my chest, hold and then press 3/4 of the way up- I don't lock out)
Decline pull-overs: 50x 16, 60x10, 60x6
DB flys: 30x8, 40x 10, 40x 6
Push-ups: four sets till failure.

No arm or shoulder work today, I want to hit back Wednesday's and hit chest and shoulders hard and heavy Friday. I'll hit arms on Wednesday for sure and also on leg day if my arms feel up to it. My chest and arms are lacking and I can't stand not having a big chest. Use to have a massive chest for my small size but I got sick for 3 months strait and lost nearly 25lbs and never got my chest to bounce back or my shoulders.

Review so far: I think I can say I'm getting something from this Creatine. I feel a bit fuller and my power and ability to continue to drive weight during my entire lift has been great. Only complaint is my heart rate still races if I get too worked up and it bothers me because I've never had problems with caffeine before even at doses of 600mg.

Here's a pic to show the pump and fullness I got in my arms (remember I didn't do any isolated arm movements tonight)

image-752139987.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I realize this is a thread for my logging of Creatine Energy so I leave just one last comment and then attempt to stay focused on just the Creatine Energy lol. Look up "So you think you can squat" on YouTube, it's 4 or 5 parts and maybe 5-10min a video. I watched it after powerlifting for two years and that very same night I went from repping 155lbs to 185lbs. At that time I weighted 130lbs so his form critique is no less than legit and the real deal. Dude throws out knowledge and info that you instantly can pick up and apply in your own training.
Alright done with squat talk, see y'all tonight when I hit back.
Nothing wrong with throwing a little knowledge around in your WO journey.

I keep meaning to finish the "so you think you can bench" vids.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
This weeks workouts are slacking. Wednesday I had a meeting following church so couldn't get home before 10. Yesterday I fully intended on going to the gym, in fact I even took another serving of Creatine Energy because I was going to head to the gym. But the girl I just started seeing surprised me with a visit before I walked out of the door. Now I'll just let you use your creative imagination here to figure out why I was occupied from 8pm-2am.
BUT stay on target here because I inadvertently may have contributed to this review last night. Here's the deal I slammed the preworkout 20min before she showed up. So I'll jus say it like this, I didn't like the preworkout last night. Remember how I said before how my heart will get to racing when I take this stuff before my workout? Well during this intense cardio my friggin heart felt like it was going to detach from my chest and run off. During the first cardio session it was bad. The second cardio session was still not pleasant but not as horrible. My girl even commented a few times my hear is going crazy.

So if your going to get that type of vigorous activity in then I would NOT take this stuff if you've experienced the racing heart before. I have no clue why my heart races on this I'm not at all caffeine sensitive. But anyway if you want my review of this product when used before adult activities I'd give it a weak 2/10 because I don't want to collapse and be found by the paramedics naked.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. We'll keep in mind to NOT list the directions as "Take prior to 6 hours of vigorous sex".