Crazy old bastard takes it up a notch 1-andro M1D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be a big run.. I will start with 4 does of 1-andro and 3 of M1D at 2ml and plan on transitioning to 3ml per serving and feel it out.

1-Andro-4oz-310x310.jpg
M1D-4oz-310x310.jpg

this will last for about 6 to 8 weeks.

During this time I will incorporate M140 expert level training.

I am currently pretty low carb but will transition into Carb backloading ...

So there you have it, everything I can throw at this. The first couple weeks I will be finishing off an 4 day spit of intensive training recommended for in between runs of M140.

This is going to come close to killing me cuz this is serious business M140. I am sitting at 215 and around 11-12% bf. I hope to push to 220 and be around 10%. I know how I just have to do it. Being crazy definitely helps :)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In on this crazyness!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this crazyness!!
Welcome there will be tons of info here I am trying to throw everything I can at this one.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Gonna start with a deload before mi40 expert level? Is it the new or old program?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna start with a deload before mi40 expert level? Is it the new or old program?
No just going to finish the lower volume workout. I should be fine maybe take a few days off before the onset. Will play that by ear. This is the newer M140X program. I have still 2.5 weeks of the lower volume left. The 1-andro starts on Monday so I will be starting week 3 when M140X starts. I am hoping that M1D will battle any lethargy I get from a higher dose of 1-andro. From what I heard and read it will.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms today

1 and 1/4 preachers ss french curls 4 X 10 of each
zottman curls ss incline db curls 4 X 10 of each

1 and 1/4 ez bar french curls ss ez bar tri extensions 4 X 10
rope pressdown ss reverse grip tri pressdown 4 X 10

all supersets 90 seconds rest. it's pretty intense fast and furious.

My fuggin arms are fuggin humungous!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms today

1 and 1/4 preachers ss french curls 4 X 10 of each
zottman curls ss incline db curls 4 X 10 of each

1 and 1/4 ez bar french curls ss ez bar tri extensions 4 X 10
rope pressdown ss reverse grip tri pressdown 4 X 10

all supersets 90 seconds rest. it's pretty intense fast and furious.

My fuggin arms are fuggin humungous!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this... starting Mi40x next week (primer phase first). Just finishing up the original and really enjoyed it. Tempo as been kicking my a$$

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this... starting Mi40x next week (primer phase first). Just finishing up the original and really enjoyed it. Tempo as been kicking my a$$
It will do that 40 seconds goes fast.

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
I'm in for this one. Can't wait to see how it goes

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for this one. Can't wait to see how it goes
Thanks for joining

Today is an off day. I will do some wheel of death. On and interesting note it was -22 Fahrenheit this morning. I would normally be walking to open the gym but decided against it. I hope that's as cold as it gets this winter.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 8 wheel of death, I expected something like this but I focused on range and tension to make sure every one counted. It will build back up. I didn't do these for a long time which is hard on the number of reps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always believed tension > load for bodybuilding but the new techniques I have learned from M140 are priceless for me as a bodybuilder.

1. I learned a multitude of new techniques that helped me develop every muscle.
2. I have learned that there are no such thing as lagging body parts at a genetic level just parts i have not learned to work properly.
3. I have learned that my poor genetics only make things harder not impossible.
4, I now know that I need to train with much more volume and greater frequency.
5. I can take a lot more than I thought I could provided I train intelligently and my diet is on point for what I am doing in the gym.
6. I have become much more comprehensive on how I work. You have to think about training the muscle and the many different ways to hit it. I now do about 10 to 12 different quad exercises, squat are great but you have to hit the quads from all angles working the whole range. I no longer rely on 1 or 2 exercises.
7. Mostly I have learned that I should focus mostly on causing tension to get muscles to grow and not worry at all about weight. There are times when I should lift heavier but I still have to use perfect form and never substitute weight for technique and never use momentum when I lift.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh and a real important one I forgot.

8. There is no such thing as a plateau, a plateau only happens if I fail to periodize properly.

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Those are some strong things to learn about your body. 2015 is gonna be big for you. Stay focused

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some strong things to learn about your body. 2015 is gonna be big for you. Stay focused
Thanks man, I fully expect my stage weight to be up about 10 to 15 lbs, it's fuggin crazy how well this works. It's really fuggin hard yah bur I like's me a challenge.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freakin leg day is murderous!! done though :)

Squats 1 and 1/4's ss Leg press 1 and 1/2's this will make you puke up a fuggin lung 4 X 10

Leg Extensions triple drop 3 X 10

Lying leg curls 1 and 1/4 ss leg curls 1/2's from the bottom 4 X 10 nuggin futs as well

RDL;s ss walking lunges 3 X 10 I was so fuggin tired when I got to these I was really wobbling and could hardly breath but it's done.

2 weeks of this routine down M140X expert starts 2 weeks from Monday. That does not scare me as much as it did last week as my health is coming around and breathing better now. Getting the urge to kick some ass :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
....squats 1.25 ss leg press 1.5's = pure torture!
You know it, really effective though. I put another girl on this 4 day split routine and she really developed on it. That's the thing I am noticing here though it's the women that make all the progress cuz they listen. The guys just do there own thing and get nowhere. There are exceptions both ways though. Oh well I was stubborn that way when I was younger too, so who am I to judge.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow a rare bad day, short on breath and stamina. I just need some rest :) I got it done but low energy took all the fun out of it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Wow a rare bad day, short on breath and stamina. I just need some rest :) I got it done but low energy took all the fun out of it.
It happens man. That's how my chest and back day was this week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It happens man. That's how my chest and back day was this week.
Back day today was a bit better good performance but a bit short of breath. Still don't have my whole "A" game. My target area's are being hammered though that's what counts. I push through and get it done.

I think some of the effect is from the low carbs, I just got used to having all those carbs with carb backloading. I have smaller carb ups on Monday and Friday though.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Back day today was a bit better good performance but a bit short of breath. Still don't have my whole "A" game. My target area's are being hammered though that's what counts. I push through and get it done. I think some of the effect is from the low carbs, I just got used to having all those carbs with carb backloading. I have smaller carb ups on Monday and Friday though.
Low carbs kills me. Always.

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Mass builder and strength blaster...Natadrol is Back!!!!

My first promo giveaway for LG Sciences. Please go subscribe!!!

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Back day today was a bit better good performance but a bit short of breath. Still don't have my whole "A" game. My target area's are being hammered though that's what counts. I push through and get it done.

I think some of the effect is from the low carbs, I just got used to having all those carbs with carb backloading. I have smaller carb ups on Monday and Friday though.
Just finished a 6 month low carb run man it sucks but worth it in the end. Stick to your research and what you know man you'll be good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished a 6 month low carb run man it sucks but worth it in the end. Stick to your research and what you know man you'll be good.
I have less than 2 weeks left now. I will be back on carb backloading when I start M140 again. No way am I low carbing that sucker.

Yesterday was an off day 0 activity legs just healing up now. I have arms today and another off day where I will do my core work tomorrow. It's fuggin freezing here so not walking much.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy swollen arms Batman, killer arm workout ..fuggin pumped!!! My arms are really getting huge and I am a bit surprised as I always did a good job training arms so I didn't think there would be this much new growth... ti's pretty fuggin sweet!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs got fuggin crushed, performance was good and I know I am really going to fuggin pay :(

Hey what do you guys think... black and white or color for my ad...

backlgad3_bw.jpg

backlgad3.jpg

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Black and white

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used the color on facebook but yah I like the black and white will use that with my other ads....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest day was wicked good, my pecs were just aching and I kept pushing. I am already starting to feel growth with this.

Today was back and rear delts and 1 was 100% and it really felt nice. One week away from M140 expert... I have to admit, I'm a little skeert ....

I full expect to be a reasonably lean 225 when I am done all this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to get her in front of a real photographer. By the way folks she has joined as Arial Lily drop by and say hello to her.

25.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap weighed in at 220 this morning.. I could see I was getting bigger but also thought I was a tad leaner. I am going for super lean gains this run so my cals aren't going to be that high. I am satisfied with a leaner 220 if that's what it comes to but I think I will add some lbs so we are looking close to 225. Wow I am going to be big this year.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good arm workout yesterday, the guns are really getting massive.

Did 13 wheel of death today so those numbers are going back up. Never saw a more unforgiving exercise. A couple weeks off and my numbers go way down.

I will be resting up for the start of Pro version of M140 on Monday. I have to admit I am a bit nervous cuz fI know it's really going to hurt. I'm excited too cuz I know I am really going to turn into a monster :)

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Good arm workout yesterday, the guns are really getting massive.

Did 13 wheel of death today so those numbers are going back up. Never saw a more unforgiving exercise. A couple weeks off and my numbers go way down.

I will be resting up for the start of Pro version of M140 on Monday. I have to admit I am a bit nervous cuz fI know it's really going to hurt. I'm excited too cuz I know I am really going to turn into a monster :)
Solid bro. I need to know about this wheel of death???

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid bro. I need to know about this wheel of death???
Planking with the wheel all the ab work I ever do, I might spend 2 to 3 minutes a week on abs and I have great abs...

IMG_8135.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't a pic of you in a while... looking big man...
That was quite a while ago, am much bigger now. Will be lots of pics coming starting with my prep in the summer. Late 2014 early 2015 is the most I've ever gained in lean mass. Thanks to C.E.P. and I get a lot of rest now that this is what I do for a living.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st pro M140 was fuggin brutal!!!!

EXERCISE SETS TARGET REPS TEMPO REST
A Incline BB Bench Press (shoulder-width-grip) 4 8 4-0-1-0 80 secs
B Incline BB Bench Press (4" wider than shoulder width) 4 8 + NOS (last set) 4-1-1-0 80 secs
C Flat DB Flys 4 6 + NOS-X (last set) 4-1-1-0 40 secs
D1 Cable Crossovers (bring cables from slightly below shoulder height to chin) 3 15 4-1-1-0
D2 Plyo Push-Ups 3 21 4-0-1-0
D3 Plate “Bus Driver” Front Raises 3 12 4-0-1-0 80 secs
E1 Two-Arm Standing Dumbbell Curls (MAX supination) 6* 12 4-0-1-1
E2 Prone 45º Barbell Spider Curls (elbows in) 6 8 + NOS (last set) 4-0-1-0 40 secs
F Barbell Preacher Curls 3 12 2-second isometric 4-0-2-2 40 secs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the crap kicked out of me .. fug!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st pro M140 was fuggin brutal!!!!

EXERCISE SETS TARGET REPS TEMPO REST
A Incline BB Bench Press (shoulder-width-grip) 4 8 4-0-1-0 80 secs
B Incline BB Bench Press (4" wider than shoulder width) 4 8 + NOS (last set) 4-1-1-0 80 secs
C Flat DB Flys 4 6 + NOS-X (last set) 4-1-1-0 40 secs
D1 Cable Crossovers (bring cables from slightly below shoulder height to chin) 3 15 4-1-1-0
D2 Plyo Push-Ups 3 21 4-0-1-0
D3 Plate “Bus Driver” Front Raises 3 12 4-0-1-0 80 secs
E1 Two-Arm Standing Dumbbell Curls (MAX supination) 6* 12 4-0-1-1
E2 Prone 45º Barbell Spider Curls (elbows in) 6 8 + NOS (last set) 4-0-1-0 40 secs
F Barbell Preacher Curls 3 12 2-second isometric 4-0-2-2 40 secs
Did this one a week ago.. damn near killed me lol