Perpetual Incineration - IronChamp USA's T.N.T. (Sponsored

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
First, a very big thank you to koi1214 and thebigt for this opportunity.

Now, let's get this show on the road.

ironchamp-tntstack_1.jpg

Product Description
A.M. / P.M.
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FAT LOSS FORMULA
BURN FAT AROUND THE CLOCK! T.N.T IS AN EXPLOSIVE STOCK PILE OF FAT OBLITERATING INGREDIENTS THAT FIGHTS FAT AROUND THE CLOCK!
T.N.T COMES IN TWO FORMULAS – A.M. AND P.M. IT NEVER GIVES YOUR FAT A CHANCE TO STICK AROUND FOR LONG BECAUSE IT BURNS IT DAY AND NIGHT! EVEN AS YOU SLEEP!

Product Details:
HERE HOW THIS AMAZING PRODUCT WORKS.

You can SEE how it works before even taking it. T.N.T comes is a special bottle split in two halves. On the left is the AM formula red pills and on the right is the PM formula with blue pills. The A.M formula contains ingredients that zero in on utilizing fat for energy as well as controlling the hunger pangs that result in overeating. The P.M. formula continues the process throughout the night, inhibiting the absorption of fat and working toward eliminating excess calories. Fat does not stand a fighting chance!

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS!

T.N.T a.m. provides the most powerful thermogenic blend available, allowing for incredibly intense workouts. This special blend of herbs and nutrients help to hype the metabolism so you melt fat faster than ever. It also contains special appetite suppressants that keep your eating in check. No more cravings! No more snacking on empty calories that hold back progress and store unwanted blubber! After all said and done, the ONLY way to lose fat is to burn more calories than you consume and now it is possible with T.N.T a.m. A Word of Caution: Make no mistake this A.M. formula is a VERY POWERFUL product. It is designed for people whom are either clinically obese or hard core bodybuilders looking to get into single digit fat percentages. Start with splitting the dosage throughout the day. If you have any doubt whether you can tolerate the massive weight loss promoted by this product, please consult with a physician. The P.M. formula starts working where most other fat burners stop. No worries about jitters or shakes because it is 100% stimulant free! T.N.T P.M formula blocks fats and carbs from being stored, stops night time cravings in its tracks and helps eliminate excess calories. You even burn fat while sleeping! Ignite a whole new level of muscularity! Prepare to get shredded. When you are serious about getting a harder more defined body, when you want to start looking leaner, when you want tighter abs, vascularity and thick dense fat free muscularity, then its time to fire up some T.N.T. And lose your fat forever!

THE RED A.M. CAPS CONTAIN PER DOSE:

L-Tyrosine: 125 mgs Bitter Orange Extract: 150 mgs Guarana Seed Extract: 500 mgs EGCG: 150 mgs Phenylethylamine HCL: 100 mgs Sclareolide: 10 mgs Rauwolscine HCL: 2mgs Vanadyl Sulfate: 2mgs

The blue P.M caps contain per pill dosage -- 2 caps Fucoxanthin: 250 mgs Seaweed Kelp: 25 mgs Chitosan: 100 mgs Gymnema Sylvestre: 250 mgs Aloe Vera: 50 mgs Hoodia Gordonia: 100 mgs Choline: 100 mgs Chromium: 100mcgs This product is not for use for anyone under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing women. If you have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease including but not limited to kidney disease. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.

Morning weigh in: 169.4lbs
Waist Size: 33.5in
Kcals Mon - Thurs Afternoon: 1250
Kcals Thursday Evening - Friday Evening: 4000-5000
Kcals Sat & Sun: 1700-2300

Workout Program: Lyle McDonald's UD2
Mon, Tue: 10-12 sets x 12-15reps (depletion) per body part
Wed: Morning LISS
Thurs: 2-4x6-12
Sat: 6x4-6

Every workout is full body. Monday and Tuesdays suck the big black one.

Since this is a supplementation log and not a training log, I'll skip the intricacies of the program and report on how the product is assisting in my physique goals.

Nudes:

Flexed:

Side:

Front:

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Impressions

Threw this into my normal cocktail of pre-workout ingredients:
-8mg Alb
-400mg Caf
-1g Taurine
-6g TMG

I have to say, it gave my stack a very nice, clean jolt. Usually depletion workouts take me 2.5 hours. I managed this in 1.75.

No headaches.
No bp spikes.
Very nice stim so far.

Will try this solo tomorrow for cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that was funny!!!:stooges:

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-8mg Alb
-400mg Caf
-1g Taurine
-6g TMG

I have to say, it gave my stack a very nice, clean jolt. Usually depletion workouts take me 2.5 hours. I managed this in 1.75.

No headaches.
No bp spikes.
Very nice stim so far.

Nice stack but why 6mgs of TMG?.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack but why 6mgs of TMG?.
I played around with different dosages: 3g, then went up to 9 for shts and giggles and settled at 6. I notice a more pronounced mind muscle connection at 6 with a greater pain threshold and slightly increased strength. The MM connection is what really got me at 6. At 9 it hampered my endurance, but I did notice an increase the efficacy of the ingredient so I tried 6 simply because I was thinking in 3s. Maybe 7 or 8 might be ticket... :shrug:

I use every workout, but it really helps on depletion days.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I played around with different dosages: 3g, then went up to 9 for shts and giggles and settled at 6. I notice a more pronounced mind muscle connection at 6 with a greater pain threshold and slightly increased strength. The MM connection is what really got me at 6. At 9 it hampered my endurance, but I did notice an increase the efficacy of the ingredient so I tried 6 simply because I was thinking in 3s. Maybe 7 or 8 might be ticket... :shrug:
Cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
-8mg Alb
-400mg Caf
-1g Taurine
-6g TMG

No headaches.
No bp spikes.
Very nice stim so far.

should go really well with that list, imo!!! i would add some ycl, but that's just me...i love ycl as a fat burner plus i don't get stimdick, lol.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
should go really well with that list, imo!!! i would add some ycl, but that's just me...i love ycl as a fat burner plus i don't get stimdick, lol.
Just did that today.

Update incoming...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just did that today.

Update incoming...
i don't care what the new wave guru's say...ycl works much better for me than alpha yohimbe!!! plus i get libido effect from ycl that i don't get from alpha....i have some ironchamp psyched coming, hopefully i get it today!!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Man thats alot of stims!
i don't care what the new wave guru's say...ycl works much better for me than alpha yohimbe!!! plus i get libido effect from ycl that i don't get from alpha....i have some ironchamp psyched coming, hopefully i get it today!!!!
60 Min LISS cardio on the treadmill:
15 incline (highest it'll go)
2.6-2.8mph

Treadmill says I burned 696 kcals, but we all know these things aren't accurate.

Morning weigh in: 167lbs

Cardio Supplementation:
2 caps TNT AM
2250mg HCA
15mg Biotin
1000mg LCLT
200mg Caff
15mg Yhcl
4mg Albuterol

Felt very warm. Very focused.
Watched the first 50 minutes or so of "The Equalizer." Slow movie. Don't know If I'll finish it.

I never got the libido effects, nor do I feel the heat in my extremities from Yhcl, but it always brings out my lower ab veins. Even at higher bf percentages.

Last night, I took 2 caps TNT PM before bed with 2mg Ketotifen. Felt very warm before dozing off. This is probably from the Fucoxanthin.

I'm a little wary of taking TNT PM for PM cardio since it has chitosan (a fat blocker) and since I'm on 1200-1250 kcals for half the week, I need all the dietary fat I'm consuming. However, as a pre-bed supplement it should be pretty effective.

Edit Also I'll be playing around with different dosages. So far 2 caps of each are very effective, but since this is AM let's see what happens :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very detailed....btw-a few of us have noticed some night sweats when dosing PM right before bed....an hour before seemed to work for me, or if you don't mind or don't get it go ahead and dose before bed-just a headsup!!! apparently tnt is pretty potent!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Keto usually keeps me knocked out so I don't notice the sweats and my room is super cold (live in Jersey -near NYC). I'll keep an out for this -not that it should bother me though.

I'll keep at 2 tonight again, and then maybe go up to 3 the following evening.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keto usually keeps me knocked out so I don't notice the sweats and my room is super cold (live in Jersey -near NYC). I'll keep an out for this -not that it should bother me though.

I'll keep at 2 tonight again, and then maybe go up to 3 the following evening.
should keep you warm, lol.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Small Update:

Morning weight in: 167 (no change)
Bf: Around 11-12%
LBM: 149lbs (no change)

Tension workout today.
2 caps TNT AM pre-WO

No more dosages till Saturday.

Next week will dose 2 caps pre-workout, then 1-2 caps with each Albuterol dose throughout the day.

No TNT PM tonight, tomorrow night or Saturday. Will resume Sunday evening.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Power Day:

Carbed up yesterday.
1200g CHO. Mostly pasta and oats.

Squats: 3x5-280lbs
Flat Bench: (from the bottom off the safety pins) 6x5-240lbs
Close Stance Squat: 6x5-185, 225, 235, 235, 240, 240
Parallel Pull Ups: 6x5-45lbs (between legs)
Military Press (off the safety pins) 5x5-135lbs
Hammer Curl: 3x6-55lbs
EZ Bar Skullcrusher: 3x6-80lbs

Pre-workout Supplementation:
8mg Alb
2 caps Anabeta (og)
4 caps Cistamax
3 caps Natadrol
400mg Caff
3 Caps TNT AM

Notes
-Great workout
-3 caps of TNT is very nice: more focus, more stim (obviously)
-Only side effect was increased BP, but that could've been dehydration or upset stomach. There were many variables at play here so I am not blaming the cappage from TNT
-Leaning out nicely and TNT is accelerating that.

So far, I can see this being a permanent addition to my cut stacks.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
For reference:

Did 335x1 yesterday. Maybe TNT can bring me up to 350?

[video]http://videos-g-19.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10902232_797072103699179_16594 29430_n.mp4[/video]

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Another depletion workout. Blech.
Back to 1250 kcals.

-16mg Alb
-400mg Caf
-3 caps TNT PM

Workout took me 2 hours. Good MM connection.
Nothing new to report. TNT AM is holding up well and showing its worth. 3 caps provides a nicer jolt and will use this is from now on.

Picture and weight update on Thursday.

Things to note: sugar cravings down substantially. This could be from TNT or this could be from the workout since UD2 has a weird side effect of modulating insulin and glucose.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another depletion workout. Blech.
Back to 1250 kcals.

-16mg Alb
-400mg Caf
-3 caps TNT PM

Workout took me 2 hours. Good MM connection.
Nothing new to report. TNT AM is holding up well and showing its worth. 3 caps provides a nicer jolt and will use this is from now on.

Picture and weight update on Thursday.

Things to note: sugar cravings down substantially. This could be from TNT or this could be from the workout since UD2 has a weird side effect of modulating insulin and glucose.
Wow that's a long workout.PM me your addy and i'll send you another AM/PM stack for this log!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's a long workout.PM me your addy and i'll send you another AM/PM stack for this log!
Sure thing. Thanks. With this much, I'll add a cap of TNT AM to each of my albutetol+caffeine stack doses throughout the day.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So let's get crazy and throw something new into the mix: GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 with DAC.
For now, I'll be dropping the Alb+Caff stack and simply use peptides plus TNT AM/PM.
I will dose 3 caps of TNT PM tonight alongside 2 cups of cottage cheese
Tomorrow will be 2 caps of TNT AM and nothing more.
I will dose GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 with DAC post workout.

First pin shot 10 minutes ago. Thoughts commencing:

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Notes: (in sequential order)
-itchy injection site
-head flush
-extreme thirst (downed a water bottle almost instantly)
-more head flush -almost a little drunkenly
-sweating a little more
-flatulence
-burping
-somewhat increased heart rate
-strong head flush
-gastric motility
-head rush like pot
-focusing is slightly impaired
-feeling very hot
-flush feeling moving to legs now
-very very warm now

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Second Depletion - Complete

Pre-Workout Supplementation:
-16mg Alb
-200mg Caf
-3 caps TNT PM
-6grams TMG

Not as jittery as yesterday and very smooth. Will be sticking to this dosage unless super drained/tired/stressed.
Had a very good pump despite going for full depletion.
Feeling leaner.

Dosed 100mcg GHRP-2 + 100mcg CJC-1295 w/DAC post workout.
Symtoms:
Flushing/Warm feeling
Somewhat light-headed
No hunger to report

20 minutes later had 2 scoops Amino IV. 65 minutes after that, another 2 scoops.
Following a carbless post-workout for depletion days.

At noon I dosed another 8mg Alb + 200mg Caff + 2 caps TNT.
Feels smooth
Relaxed, yet energized and focused.
Thoughts flow rather than being jittery

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notes: (in sequential order)
-itchy injection site
-head flush
-extreme thirst (downed a water bottle almost instantly)
-more head flush -almost a little drunkenly
-sweating a little more
-flatulence
-burping
-somewhat increased heart rate
-strong head flush
-gastric motility
-head rush like pot
-focusing is slightly impaired
-feeling very hot
-flush feeling moving to legs now
-very very warm now
Is this just from GHRP2 & CJC or did you use anything else?

I have noticed none of that with my GHRP6 & CJC(w/o DAC though)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Is this just from GHRP2 & CJC or did you use anything else?

I have noticed none of that with my GHRP6 & CJC(w/o DAC though)
Yup. Reconstituted GHRP-2 with 2ml of Bac water; CJC w/DAC with 1ml since the GHRHs are more fragile.

I am using a 1cc syringe. I screwed up and didn't get the 0.3ml so the doses are very tiny on the syringe. Maybe I put more? But I doubt it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice of koi to send you another tnt stack, only thing i pin is my trt but i find this stuff very interesting!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the new rep position!
Thank you sir ;)

nice of koi to send you another tnt stack, only thing i pin is my trt but i find this stuff very interesting!!!
Same here. I'll be lying if I said I mainly wanted it for the sleep benefits. The rest (increased muscle gain/fat loss) will occur as it accumulates, but for now the main benefit is sleep: I SLEPT LIKE A FCKING BABY LAST NIGHT. It was delicious. For depletion I like to make sure 8 hours of fasting is sandwiched in between eating and working out so according to when I last ate, my optimal depletion time would be 7am. My alarm was set for 5:50. I woke up at 5 (after going to sleep at 11-1130) refreshed and clear headed. No grogginess or lethargy. If that's all I gain from it then I'll still be happy.

However, I chose CJC 1295 w/DAC for the sustained release of natural GH which in turn should elevate IGF-1 levels, which then leads to muscle growth.

We'll see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir ;)

Same here. I'll be lying if I said I mainly wanted it for the sleep benefits. The rest (increased muscle gain/fat loss) will occur as it accumulates, but for now the main benefit is sleep: I SLEPT LIKE A FCKING BABY LAST NIGHT. It was delicious. For depletion I like to make sure 8 hours of fasting is sandwiched in between eating and working out so according to when I last ate, my optimal depletion time would be 7am. My alarm was set for 5:50. I woke up at 5 (after going to sleep at 11-1130) refreshed and clear headed. No grogginess or lethargy. If that's all I gain from it then I'll still be happy.

However, I chose CJC 1295 w/DAC for the sustained release of natural GH which in turn should elevate IGF-1 levels, which then leads to muscle growth.

We'll see.
going to follow closely....i have been using sns growth factor xt, great sleep if nothing else!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Any gh release is beneficial.
when you are a problem sleeper...good sleep is as beneficial as any supplement, lol!!!! between hpta/volume/growth factor, i am sleeping much better than is the norm!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

60 minutes LISS cardio.
Treadmill said I burned 700 kcals, but we all know that's bs.

Pre-WO Supps
15mg Yohimbine
2 Caps TNT AM
200mg Caff
4mg Alb
100mcg GHRP-2
100mcg CJC-1295 with DAC
1000mg HCA
10mg Biotin
2000grams ALCAR

Felt very warm during cardio.
Went a little hypo when I came home.
Protein shake did not help.
Can't eat carbs yet so I had to ride it out. DIdn't go into the office today because of it.
This is probably due to the HCA or the peptides and not TNT AM. Most likely the HCA since I've had this reaction before from it.

Nothing else to report.
Picture incoming tomorrow.

For shts and giggles I weighed myself after cardio and I was 169.... WAT?! Even with 2 full bottles of water in my system and a morning poop, I somehow gained weight?!

We'll see what's what in the morning weigh in tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's happened to me and from reading a ton of logs it's not uncommon for this to happen...by tomorrow you might have a drastic drop in weight, it's been known to happen!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
it's happened to me and from reading a ton of logs it's not uncommon for this to happen...by tomorrow you might have a drastic drop in weight, it's been known to happen!!!
Of course. I think this maybe water retention from the peptides?
I am getting leaner though and my 2 upper abs are now showing without flexing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course. I think this maybe water retention from the peptides?
I am getting leaner though and my 2 upper abs are now showing without flexing.
it's just normal fluctuation when you are putting your body though changes....this is why most guys will try to resist temptation of everyday weigh ins, lol.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Rant:

1) I can't believe it's just you guys in this log. Not that I mind. I like a small crowd, but Ironchamp definitely needs more love here. booneman77 Swolbraham Dma378 kissdadookie Danes (even though I know this isn't your scene, but you should stick around for the peptide fun) mountainman33

2) People that disrespect your gratitude. Let me explain:
Firstly, I've been trying to tame what might come off as hubris or misguided aggression when communicating certain information about certain topics especially things pertaining to fitness, nutrition and supplementation. I try and be clear cut, however sometimes this might come across as brash and perhaps abrasive. I've seen this if I stumble across old posts of mine here or if I reminisce on past conversations.

Let's start this story with a preamble: I used to be the average looking, nice guy in high school, and my in my current station in life I unfortunately I still live with my parents and unfortunately a lot of people in my decrepit town do as well but fortunately I workout at a gym that's literally a five minute walk away from my front door.

This was me:
how-to-spot-a-nice-guy-infographic-9402-1302145178-51.jpg

I wouldn't say to the tee, but about 75% there. (Not that there's anything wrong with this) Since the beginning of June I began to take my training and diet very seriously and took a very systematic and scientific approach to how I dealt with the iron and the kitchen. Couple that with a growing knowledge in biochemistry, it was time I took conscious control of my physique efforts. So I did and by august I was shredded to the point where I could be 3 weeks out from an amateur show. People in the gym took notice. Granted, I was utilizing the UD2 protocol devised by Lyle Mcdonald and am currently undertaking it again, but I tweaked to suit my needs: added in some different supplementation, changed the types of carbs here and there...

Since then, the left behinds (as I like to refer to those that still inhabit this awful place -myself included) have come up to me asking me for tips. "I want to lose this stubborn fat," one guy, we'll call him Carl, says. First off he doesn't have stubborn fat, he just has plain old, I-was-sitting-on-my-ass-drinking-pabst-and-eating-fritos fat. So I told him about Yohimbine HCL and because I was in the middle of a full body, 3-hour session, I couldn't really give him the proper protocol, so I sent him a message on Facebook. It took my about 10-15 minutes to write up the protocol alongside a rough diet to follow and other supplements to follow with it if he so chooses. No response from him and then not even a nod at the gym. Cool bro. (By the way this part of one of the second part of this rant).

Part two: I have this other friend/associate/what you want to call him who I also went to school with and would see around my university campus. He graduated with a degree in exercise science and is now employed as a TRAINER at a more expensive gym in the city. As I mentioned, I have not completed school yet (this is helps the story).

He noticed my progress as well and I guided him on his ostarine cycle. Barring my stupid experience due to extremely high dosages and perhaps being sensitive to androgens (maybe this is a good thing), I recommended a light, 20mg cycle for 6 weeks. He liked it so much he went to 8, concluded it with a proper PCT and is now at the tail end of it. Throughout the cycle he kept me updated on how he felt: mood, libido, strength, pumps, yada yada; he also asked about what kind of training to undertake and how to divvy his macros and I basically told him to follow exactly what I did (except he followed the GVT regimen). I didn't mind the summoning since he was eager to learn, not to mention I saw this as an opportunity to practice and acquire on hand experience on how to deal with future clients if I ever decide to undertake such an endeavor.

So now he's finished, but unfortunately he's acquired some fat and wants to vacation sometime in March/April. A few days ago he came to me for advice, so I outlined a few protocols, one of them being UD2. We settled on something called Every-Other-Day re-feed. I will not detail the intricacies of the program, but it is another Lyle Mcdonald creation. Unfortunately, he did not publish this protocol and instead it can be found by perusing his forums. As he likes to say, he was doing IF before it was cool. Nonetheless, the program entails 3-4 days of lifting with overeating and 3 off days coupled with very low eating. At the end of the week, he would be at about a 3000kcal deficit. On an average diet this would be a 500kcal deficit per day and isn't too uncommon.

I outlined the program, sent him my notes and graphs on proper amino acid intake in order to acquire their own pharmacological effect. I did good.

I get a text this morning saying that he told his boss (another trainer) the protocol we outlined and she thinks that he will lose too much muscle mass.

Internally I was raging, but I didn't snap. I just sent him a very long text with all math, detailing specifically how he won't lose any muscle. Nothing in return. No response. Not that I care... well obviously I do. I care about my time and as selfish as they may be, if one goes out of their way to help a fellow human out and get him through his physique goals shouldn't they at least be granted the benefit of the doubt? He noticed me every week in the gym changing my physique: I didn't lose an ounce.

Perhaps it's egotistical to think that I might've been able to get someone from point A to point B and see the appreciation on their face for their new, updated physique. Maybe I'm just getting too tired for people's crap at the same time attempting to curb my temptation to scream at the entire human race on a mega-phone. I don't want to go down that "I've-been-fcked-over-route-so-I-don't-do-xyz" and I won't near it, but there comes a point where you just have to be a dick and say enough. No, sir. I will not help you. Please go do research. It's almost as though the minute you gain, lose or alter the shape of your physique in a beneficial way, you become an open forum for all. I don't mind it and this isn't a cry-rant, this is a what-the-fck is wrong with people rant. These two individuals received free advice (we give free advice, but people have to findf AM and make topics or search for them). This was unsolicited, clear-cut advice and am I selfish for seeking some sort of gratitude? No, but a thank you or "oh I get it" would be nice.

Rant over. Sorry for the wall of text.