Nicksox dropping some lbs with FinaflexPX White & ALC/CLA

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off thanks to Finaflex for allowing me to log the stack of PX White and ALC/CLA! I am looking to use this stack to help me cut a few lbs and improve my workouts. My stats are 6'2" 220 lbs, and I am hoping to get down to around 210 with this 45 day log. I will be lifting using PRRS as a guideline and incorporating HIIT and LISS cardio to help aid in the fat loss. I don't follow a specific diet, but will be keeping my cals around 2400 per day which should also help me drop some lbs. Next post will be my starting pic and will update after I hit up the gym this afternoon with my first impressions from my first dose!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my before pic, taken upon waking this morning. 220 lbs, unsure of bf %

ForumRunner_20150105_103142.png

And the after pic. Thought my phone had a better camera, lol.

turff49

turff49

Awards
In!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my first dose about the hours ago and have felt great energy, and definitely warmer. It's about 0 degrees here but I can't tell, lol. Also have a sick kid that I had to get up with four separate times last night, but am not feeling tired at all

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In on this

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for having me over!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heerrrrooooo

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Herro everyone, getting a workout in now! Good sweat going on! Will take second doses after workout

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout done! Even though it was five hours after my first dose I had good energy and drive. Just took second dose of both the cla and px. Should we be doing two doses of cla? Would be one month. So far good clean energy with no crash and great thermo feeling.

Prrs rep range week chest (2 sec negatives 1 sec pause at contraction)
Bench 3x8
Incline bench 3x8
Dips 3x8 (assisted)
Cable incline cross 3x8
Cable fly 3x8
Cable decline cross 3x8
10 mins intervals on elliptical.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that it would be a 2mo supply of ALC/CLA.

Dunno what time zone you're in, but I need at least 6-8 hours before bed to take my second dose of PX White.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I'll normally take it earlier but had a weird day today staying home with the sick kiddo. The cla says 60 servings, but on the bottle says you can take up to three servings a day? I can just do one a day, just wanted to confirm

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yea, I'll normally take it earlier but had a weird day today staying home with the sick kiddo. The cla says 60 servings, but on the bottle says you can take up to three servings a day? I can just do one a day, just wanted to confirm
2 caps twice a day will be 240 caps for 2 months.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done and done, but I did follow the bottle so took 8 today. So will be a day or two short of the cla, my bad!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please run the cla at four caps a day.

This log was intended to run each product for thirty days not one for thirty two for thirty.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can Def do four caps a day, I wanna run whatever you guys wanted!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks buddy

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we got about 7 inches of snow last night, so woke up at 630 am and took my first doses, then out to shovel! After 45 mins of it I was freaking drenched in sweat and now I'm wide awake at work. This stuff is strong! I have also noticed I pee more while on it, which is alright with me. Gonna get a workout in about 3 hours, then time for second doses.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we got about 7 inches of snow last night, so woke up at 630 am and took my first doses, then out to shovel! After 45 mins of it I was freaking drenched in sweat and now I'm wide awake at work. This stuff is strong! I have also noticed I pee more while on it, which is alright with me. Gonna get a workout in about 3 hours, then time for second doses.
Snow shoveling cardio! Very nice very nice.

Keep well hydrated with the extra urination. I personally don't notice that besides my increased fluid intake causing it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea, I drink plenty of water. It's not as bad today. Another awesome thing I've noticed is lack of an appetite, and it's awesome as I've struggled with that.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 PRRS Rep Range Back day
Just took my second dosing with lunch after a good workout! I've been working out over lunch break since my daughter has been born (15 months) as that's the only time that worked. But finally starting next week I'll be able to train in the morning due to my wifes new job. So excited to get some more time and kick my day off right! Day 2 has been great so far, good clean energy and definite thermo and appetite suppression. I work in an office primarily while going out for photo/video shoots occasionally so nice all day energy at my desk is very welcome. Came in at 2250 cals yesterday, and am on pace to hit my mark today. Will weigh in twice a week, Monday and Friday so no weight update til Friday.

Lat pull down 3x8
seated row 3x8
straight arm pulldown 3x8
standing tbar row 3x8
pullups til failure 3 sets
ten minutes high resistance intervals on elliptical. Will start on treadmill next week as my knees are starting to feel better.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
The appetite suppression from PX White is amazing! For me this has been the most effective product in that regard I have ever used.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The appetite suppression from PX White is amazing! For me this has been the most effective product in that regard I have ever used.
Ditto. Same with the continuous energy. I'm on a stim break this week and am getting tired around lunch like I used to before PX White.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Ditto. Same with the continuous energy. I'm on a stim break this week and am getting tired around lunch like I used to before PX White.
What is this thing called "stim break"??? Coffee...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Stim break ? ? ? never heard of such a thing.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's insane! Just put in my meals for the day and I'm 800 short!@

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yeah .... that's what happened to me when I first started PX White .... Keeping a running total of macros throughout the day has helped me stay on point .... always knowing where you're at with regard to your daily target point for kCal and other macros helps remind you to eat .... even when you are not hungry as is the norm when running PX White for me. This is what makes PX White so great for a cut .... hardly an issue with kCal reduction and insane hunger when running this product. Just need to be careful not to cut kCal's too much and end up losing a lot of muscle too.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely, will be putting in stuff as I go now! Time for a protein shake, lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is what I need !

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
800 short of your alresdy reduced amount??
That's like what 1500 cals total?

What's your macro goal each day?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going for 2400, just had a protein shake and am much closer. Got busy at work and forgot to eat my oats this morning and smaller lunch than usual

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And smaller dinner than usual also, didn't realize it til after dinner

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day from the gym today but just took second doses. Good energy this morning, and even with wind chills at -40 outside, I got out of my car after a 5 minute drive and had some sweat on my lower back from the ride. Awesome thermo feeling and can't wait to weigh in on Friday! Cals have been tracked today as I eat so I'm right on track to hit my target.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this thing called "stim break"??? Coffee...
I never give up the coffee... That's not a stim. That's my heart starter.

Stim break ? ? ? never heard of such a thing.
With my coffee, STIMUL8, and PX White x2 daily, I figured a short break would be ok.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never give up the coffee... That's not a stim. That's my heart starter.

With my coffee, STIMUL8, and PX White x2 daily, I figured a short break would be ok.
Yeah I would say so....

turff49

turff49

Awards
I might try one of those stim breaks. How long do you usually go, 6hrs, maybe 8, 10hrs Max...
Doesn't sleeping count as a stim break...?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might try one of those stim breaks. How long do you usually go, 6hrs, maybe 8, 10hrs Max...
Lol. I'll go at least a week. Maybe I'll sloooow into stims with IGNITE2 only next week. Or maybe tomorrow...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything more then four hours counts IMO.
Lol. I'll go at least a week. Maybe I'll sloooow into stims with IGNITE2 only next week. Or maybe tomorrow...
I finally got re stocked on Ignite2. I absolutely love it. Ignite2, BCAA/SAA, Max Pump and smash.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a room you guys :) I've been avoiding stims while on this so far abd will continue to. I got so used to pwos it's hard to not want to take them! Just bcaas intra for me now

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get a room you guys :) I've been avoiding stims while on this so far abd will continue to. I got so used to pwos it's hard to not want to take them! Just bcaas intra for me now
Lol. Very nice. The PX pre workout should give a nice hit though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does, my first day I took four hours before and still got some nice energy during the workout

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything more then four hours counts IMO.

I finally got re stocked on Ignite2. I absolutely love it. Ignite2, BCAA/SAA, Max Pump and smash.
I caved... That's exactly what I'm taking. Only doing 1/2s IGNITE2 tho for my (now partial) break.

Get a room you guys :)
There's room for one more!?

Lol. Very nice. The PX pre workout should give a nice hit though.
Have yet to try it as a pre. You loggers are making me want to....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
back in the day.. that's all we really had was a fatburner for pre work outs... then came ultimate orange, which was cool, but IMO what really changed the game was NO shotgun,SP250. those two were really what I would call the true 1st gen pre work outs.. mainly cause UO was just a energy mix. whereas the others actually addressed the bigger picture of what we know today to be a pre work out formula.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my second doses for the day, after a good leg workout! My knees suck, four surgeries later I can't do a ton but have been gaining strength in them with focusing on hack squats and pretty much just hack squats, lol. Still feeling the energy, no problems sleeping and a very nice thermo effect still. Weigh in coming tomorrow!

Day 4 PRRS legs and shoulders Rep range
hack squats 3x8 3x10 ( 2 sec negatives one second pause at bottom)
Shoulder press 3x8
face pulls 3x8
side raise 3x8
front raise 3x8
10 minute walk on incline treadmill, got a really good sweat going!