Get lean in 2015 with PX500 white & ALC CLA (sponsored log

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Special thanks to TKC432 and Finaflex for choosing me as one of three to log PX500 white & ALC CLA. I started today. Measurements, weight and bodyfat will be posted. I will update several times per week.

FINAFLEX
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - FAT INCINERATION STACK
LOGGING OPPORTUNITY

It’s that time of year again …. FINAFLEX is going to help you make this New Year’s Resolution a New Year’s Reality!! With our FAT INCINERATION STACK …. Burn off that blubber and go into 2015 looking lean and mean.
Loggers will be chosen to log one of two Fat Burning Stacks: PX White & ALC/CLA - OR – PX Black & ALC/CLA. You choose which stack you would prefer to log based on your stimulant experience.

• PX White is an intense, high-energy fat burner that increases metabolism, energy, and body temperature, while decreasing appetite.

• PX Black is the same fat burner with less of the stimulant properties for those who are more sensitive to stimulants. However, it has all the other properties of PX White.

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT™ (PX White) by FINAFLEX, the Next Generation in Weight Loss Supplementation. PX™ contains the highest quality and most exotic legal stimulants and fat loss ingredients available today. PX™ delivers exactly what you want...RESULTS! One pill provides the ENERGY, FOCUS, and APPETITE SUPPRESSION needed to get you through the day.*
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving %DV*
ANTIOXIDANT ENERGY AMPLIFICATION
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine),
IRISINXD™† [Green Tea Extract
(standardized for 60% EGCG),
Theobroma cacao seed extract (Std.
for 95% N-Coumaroyldopamine)],
Blueberry Powder, Theobromine,
Advantra Z®†† (Citrus Aurantium Extract
Powder 50%), Rauwolfia vomitoria
(Root Bark)(Std. for 90% Rauwolscine) 452.5 mg **
MOOD ELEVATOR AND FOCUS
Thiamine disulfide butyrate
(Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCl,
Schisandra Chinensis (Berry)(Std. for 3%
Schizandrol A), Hordenine HCl 180 mg **
**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3
______________________________ __________
†IRISINXD™ (Patent Pending) is a trademark of Redefine Nutrition.
††Advantra Z® is a registered trademark of Nutratech, Inc./Zhishin, LLC licensor of U.S., Canadian and E.U. Patents.

FINAFLEX ALC+CLA™ combines two of the most sought after non-stimulant based weight loss ingredients into one essential product. CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a fatty acid that has been shown in clinical studies to help maintain healthy body composition by reducing body fat and increasing lean muscle mass. ALC (Acetyl -L -Carnitine) is a highly bioavailable form of the amino acid L-Carnitine that supports cellular energy by enabling cells to oxidize fat cells and turn them into energy. FINAFLEX ALC+CLA™ will help you on your journey to weight management and lean muscle acquisition.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Conjugated Linoeic Acid (CLA) 960 mg **
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl (ALC) 400 mg **
**Daily Value not Established
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red#40

Loggers will be chosen to run either a 45 day or 60 day log depending upon which version of PX is used. 2 Bottles of PX White or PX Black and 2 Bottles of ALC/CLA will be provided for a detailed log.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Second!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here are starting measurements and a picture.
1/5/15
Bf: 12.2
Waist: 34 3/4
Calves: 14 1/2
Thigh: 23 3/4
Chest: 42 1/2
Upper arm: 16
Lower arm: 12

image-635614447.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Diet is rather simple: 2,850 calories
- Macros: fat/95, carbs/284, protein/214
Exercise consists of three sessions of different types of cardio per week and weightlifting Monday through Friday using a 12 week Powerbodybuilding program by Mike O'Hearn.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/262481-power-bodybuilding.html

I also will be using AlphaMax for 4 more weeks, Cremax, Glutamine, fish oil, D3 multivitamin and some BCAA samples I received from Cellucor.
My pre-workout powder is RagNOrok.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262566-ragnorok-elite-sponsored.html

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Took 1 PX500 at 5:30am on an empty stomach. Took my pre-workout and headed to the gym at 6am. Body temp was up slightly. Focus was good. I took 1 ALCCLA with breakfast and 2nd one at lunch with 2nd PX500. I will take 3rd ALCCLA at dinner. I will give an update tomorrow to cover the rest of day 1.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Took 1 PX500 at 5:30am on an empty stomach. Took my pre-workout and headed to the gym at 6am. Body temp was up slightly. Focus was good. I took 1 ALCCLA with breakfast and 2nd one at lunch with 2nd PX500. I will take 3rd ALCCLA at dinner. I will give an update tomorrow to cover the rest of day 1.
are you just taking one cap of ALC/CLA at a time? I take them 3 caps at a time 2-3x daily. If memory serves, I believe the bottle serving size is listed at 4 caps .... at least on the 240 cap bottle ....

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
are you just taking one cap of ALC/CLA at a time? I take them 3 caps at a time 2-3x daily. If memory serves, I believe the bottle serving size is listed at 4 caps .... at least on the 240 cap bottle ....
Oh boy! I need to check the bottle. Be right back!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
gonna go double check my bottle too ... just to be sure I am giving out "good" advice ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yep .... 240 ct bottle says 4 caps serving size just as I thought.
However .... I take 3 caps at a time 2-3x a day and that hits my target goal for ALC and CLA

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Haha! I missed that. It's one serving 1-3 times a day. 1 serving is 4 capsules. Wowsers! I'm glad you caught that for me. Going to make a bowl up with a little water right now. Like a bowl of supplement cereal. I'll pop 3 more now and 4 later. Then should I do 4x3 per day? How long is this stack? This bottle will only last 20 days then. Hmmmm...

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
The bottle suggests 1-3 times daily. I generally take 3 caps 2x daily on rest days and 3x daily on training days. That's just what works for me. With ALC and CLA there is more 'wiggle room' with dosage than other supps.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's 2 caps twice a day. 240/4=60.
That is good to get the 60 days, but it's not what the bottle suggests. Anyone from Finaflex to let me know how much I'm supposed to take so I can log this with the PX500 properly?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get it!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two caps twice a day. That should do just right :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
That is good to get the 60 days, but it's not what the bottle suggests. Anyone from Finaflex to let me know how much I'm supposed to take so I can log this with the PX500 properly?
It's a 60 day log so if FINAFLEX wanted it ran higher they would've/should've sent 2-3 bottles to us loggers.
That's just the way I look at it and will dose it to make it last the 60 days.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Well 2 caps twice a day does fit into the "1-3 times".

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Still need some advice here. I'm up to 4 capsules already and have 3 more ready for dinner. Trying to figure this out and there seems to be confusion. 1 serving is 4 capsules.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! And I took two servings of four today, but can switch up to two caps twice a day

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Still need some advice here. I'm up to 4 capsules already and have 3 more ready for dinner. Trying to figure this out and there seems to be confusion. 1 serving is 4 capsules.
Correct 1 serving is 4 caps.
To make mine last the 60 days I'll dose 1/2/1 am/noon/pm. Total of 1 serving/4 caps a day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
optimal dosage will be in the 6g per day of CLA and 1.5 grams of ALC.
iirc these are the studied dosages for humans. you can take more or less depending on your needs.
to reach these ranges you would want 12 pills per day. which would come in just under 6g CLA and just over 1.5 ALC

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take 3 full doses per day plus more from other sources for ALC.. I love it in the 2-2.5 range myself.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
optimal dosage will be in the 6g per day of CLA and 1.5 grams of ALC.
iirc these are the studied dosages for humans. you can take more or less depending on your needs.
to reach these ranges you would want 12 pills per day. which would come in just under 6g CLA and just over 1.5 ALC
Well I'd sure like to be able to take 12 a day to get the recomended amounts.

Anyway I could get 2 more bottles or 2 bottles at cost?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 full doses per day plus more from other sources for ALC.. I love it in the 2-2.5 range myself.

I have CLA its just not FINAFLEX.
Don't have a peoblem adding my own just want to make sure its cool before doing so.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im sure we can figure something out, maybe one of the vendors can run a sweet sale or something. in the interim use as you wish.

one could pony up and buy some like you mentioned, take a smaller dose to prolong the cycle OR... my favorite.. take 3 full servs and just run the bottle till its gone. remember to add these to your daily intakes!!

the things I notice on a full dose of ALC are as follows but not limited to:
better mood
better focus
better memory
increased test
increased desire/ libido
increased fat loss
increased energy
fuller testicles
bigger flaccid cawk.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
things ive noticed with CLA:
increase fatloss
better recovery
nutrient partitioning
increased sweating
burps (lol)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm game for whatever works and as of right now I'm leaning towards just 3 servings for 20 days because thats probably the only way we'd be able to tell anything from CLA/ALC. If not I believe all the effects and results will be from PX White.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm going to run as suggested 4 capsules 2 times a day until it's gone and the stack is over then I guess. I would run it 4 x 3 but that won't go very far.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Yeah I'm game for whatever works and as of right now I'm leaning towards just 3 servings for 20 days because thats probably the only way we'd be able to tell anything from CLA/ALC. If not I believe all the effects and results will be from PX White.
This makes sense.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually for you I feel like you will do very well with it, especially since your going to be low carb and relying on fat calories.. imo this makes it highly effective and frankly appropriate in every aspect.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to run as suggested 4 capsules 2 times a day until it's gone and the stack is over then I guess. I would run it 4 x 3 but that won't go very far.
this is still a good dose and does not make it less effective... its just a little less than what studies used. that means nothing though.. people either love this stuff or hate it..if you love it, you will love it at a lesser dose, only love it more at a higher dose. namsayin? try it out, if nothing else you can just enjoy the ALC dose pre meal as its totally worth it!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
actually for you I feel like you will do very well with it, especially since your going to be low carb and relying on fat calories.. imo this makes it highly effective and frankly appropriate in every aspect.
Exactly my thoughts.
I'm fueled by fats and CLA/ALC could really shine in my log by helping to release and mobilize my BF stores.
Im really seeing the synergy of this stack the more we talk it over and my want to run it at 12 caps a day is peaked.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
now your cookin with gas~
Well talk with the boss man and see about getting us loggers some more CLA/ALC se we can burn this fat up and get shreaded in 2015.
Again I don't need it to be free (won't turn it down if it is though) since FINAFLEX has already hooked it up but at cost would be killer.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is still a good dose and does not make it less effective... its just a little less than what studies used. that means nothing though.. people either love this stuff or hate it..if you love it, you will love it at a lesser dose, only love it more at a higher dose. namsayin? try it out, if nothing else you can just enjoy the ALC dose pre meal as its totally worth it!
I'm gonna do the same so we can get 30 days full stack and finish out month two with the px white solo

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna do the same so we can get 30 days full stack and finish out month two with the px white solo
That's also the way it's looking for me too.
But thinking about it, it might be best to run PX White solo now and introduce the CLA/ALC for the last 30 days.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please run the cla/alc at four caps a day.

This log was set up to run both products for sixty days. Not one for thirty two for thirty.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Ima take 10x the dose... monster cawk
And all this time I thought I was just gifted. Who knew it was because of all the ALC I was taking...lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Please run the cla/alc at four caps a day. This log was set up to run both products for sixty days. Not one for thirty two for thirty.
Ok, so 1 serving at 4 capsules is 1 time per day. Just so I'm clear. I will do whatever is asked. For those looking into this product it seems we must take all 4 at once to give an honest log at the prescribed dosage for the bottle. I will take it at its minimum dose if that is what will carry the stack out as required to be able to log. I just want to follow through with my responsibility.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two caps twice a day would be how I dosed it.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Two caps twice a day would be how I dosed it.
How's 1/2/1 sound??
Reason for that is I don't eat mid day so I figured 2 CLA/ALC with my second dose of PX White would be best.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards