RagNOrok Elite Sponsored Log

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to thank jwa254 and Millenium Sport Technologies for choosing me to log the pre-workout powder. I will use the pw Monday-Friday (days I workout). I will experiment with different dosages as well. I will log 3-4 times per week and especially on days I change the dosage.
image.jpg

RagNOrok-ELITE™ is our new, battle ready, workout altering, training intensifier you’ve been anxiously waiting for. With over 13 grams of active and impactful ingredients per serving, RagNOrok-ELITE™ is a pre-workout powerhouse on it’s own level and crosses over into all genre of sport! *
RagNOrok-ELITE™ is formulated to support strength, nitric oxide, intramuscular carnosine levels, ATP, endurance, focus and drive, all while providing needed electrolytes and antioxidants. *

· Enhanced with Our Exclusive OxyCeps-NanO2™
· Enhanced with AstraGin™
· Now with AGMASS™ Agmatine Sulfate and Nubetaine™ Natural Betaine
· Over 13 Grams of Active and Impactful Ingredients Per Serving
· Zero Artificial Flavors, Colors or Dyes
· Zero Aspartame or Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
· Carb Free and Sugar Free
· Absolutely Delicious!
· Available in Caffeinated Or Caffeine Free Versions
· Banned Substance Free**

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
**Formulated and manufactured without the use of any banned substances.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
image-2748435500.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
RagNOrok pre-workout day 1.
I took 1 serving with 6 ounces of water. I mixed it in a cup with a spoon (old school, I know). It mixed pretty well. There were a few little granules to swallow down. I will try a shaker tomorrow. The taste was pleasant. I could feel it kick in within 30 minutes. Great energy through my entire workout (1 hour 15 minutes). I felt stronger as my workout progressed. The last 20 minutes of my workout I noticed I couldn't complete my set rep range. This could be because I had to pick up the pace and had little rest between sets. I didn't experience any jitters or crash. I didn't have any stomach problems with 1 serving.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I took 1 1/4 scoop this morning in 6 ounces of water. Test was good and it mixed perfectly in my shaker cup. I did notice some slight tingling about 30 minutes after taking it. I had good energy and completed my workout with energy to spare. Focus was good. I didn't have any problems with 1 1/4 scoop. I felt this dosage was better than 1 scoop. I will try 1 1/2 scoops tomorrow. I did not experience any crash from this as well. Seems like we have a good product here.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 3. I took 1 1/2 servings this morning along with a fat burner (PX500 white by Finaflex) on an empty stomach at 6am. I was at the gym for 6am. Had a great workout. No shaking or upset stomach. Good energy and focus. No crash and its 5 hours later right now. I mixed in a shaker bottle and did have some granules in my last swallow. Taste still very good.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man, glad you're liking it so far

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Well, today things were not they way I had hoped. I took 1 capsule PX500 white, drank a serving and a half of RagNOrok pw on 12 hour fasted stomach at about 6am. I arrived at the gym and started working out at about 6:30am. At 7am I quit lifting and walked 20 minutes on the treadmill. I felt like going home really. No energy. No drive. I had the feeling of "I don't feel like it today". My body seemed to agree. I'm not sure what's going on here. I hope the day goes better.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
It happens to us all I think. Brush it off and get back at it next time.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
So I didn't use any stims since last Thursday and will change some things up tomorrow. I will use 1 serving of RagNOrok tomorrow morning and see how things go.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it. Hope you had a great weekend.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Took 1 serving before my workout this morning and felt really good. I still notice some little white flakes in my last swallow, even in my shaker cup. Taste is still good (I drank after I brushed my teeth even). Good focus and strength. No crash or jitters. I am going to try 1 1/4 serving tomorrow.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
1 1/2 servings today right before heading to the gym. Focus, energy and pump was good. I noticed more pump and tightness today after my first superset. No jitters or crash from this amount.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nothing new to report today. Rough week with some pain and a dr visit. I bring my son to the airport early tomorrow morning during the time I would workout. I'm hoping to get things moving again on Monday.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the pain. Been a hectic week here as well. Been sick and mad busy at work.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Feel better guys!
Thanks. I did some cardio and ab workout at home today. I didn't take any pw. So, nothing new to report. Possibly some arms tomorrow. Definitely chest and back on Monday.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Tried 2 scoops today before cardio. I definitely noticed a difference. Even from 1 1/2 scoops. I can feel the Beta-Alanine pretty strongly. I think it is actually a little to strong for me at this amount. I only mixed it in about 8oz of water though. I think it may have been better if I mixed it in 12oz. The taste was good, but it didn't mix as well as it has in the past. I will try 1 3/4 next with more water and see how that goes. I couldn't lift today. Only cardio.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
1 3/4 scoops today on fasted stomach right before the gym. I felt great! Good energy and focus to get it done. About 3/4's through my workout my stomach flipped on me and I was pretty nauseous. I'm not sure if it was the amount of pw I took or the new training program I started. I will try again tomorrow

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nothing new today. I think my stomach was just off yesterday. I'm going to shoot for the same dosage tomorrow or Friday and will update how that goes. Tomorrow is an arm day, so there should be a whole lot of pump going on

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ready, set, go! Whooooohooo...took 2 scoops of RagNOrok and I can feel it flowing through the body. Now to hit arms. Update coming soon

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Update as promised. When I take 2 scoops I am great out of the gate. About half way down the line my stomach does a small somersault, few burps and farts, and back to normal to finish out my workout. Is this just how it affects me? I get a good pump and have solid focus to get my exercise completed. I was ready to do more when I was finished with my workout, but time ran out. I am going to go back to 1 scoop and see how that works. I haven't really had the powder completely dissolve in my water when mixing. It tastes good every time. Question: how long does this log run for? I can only try it out so many different ways :)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Essentially, the log runs until you run out. I wouldn't push it to the three scoops. That'd be ridiculous lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok, I used 1 serving today and I think I hit the nail on the head for me. Great focus and solid energy. Hit a new max on bench press. Hit incline db bench after and used 85lbs on my last set for 8. This is good stuff! It just took me alittle bit to get the dosing right for me. Off for the weekend, although I might use it for cardio:) I won't be trying 3 scoops anytime jwa254

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
No workout today, so nothing new to report. Back at it on Monday. I'll update then :)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
New max on bench? Very nice!

And yeah, I didn't think you'd hit three scoops but some folks on these boards can be real stim junkies and just think more is better. :|

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I used 1 1/4 scoop today and feel like this is my sweet spot. I will try it again tomorrow (if it doesn't snow to bad). Great energy and pump. I worked chest and back using GVT. Heart was pumping real good. I didn't have any stomach issues and felt I could have done more if time allowed. I definitely recommend this product. I haven't experienced any crash from this either.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the kind words, Mark.
You're welcome! It's the truth. I have taken lots of pow's and this is up there with the ones I recommend :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Another great workout on 1 1/4 scoop of RagNOrok. Hit legs today on a fasted stomach and had no problems. Great drive, energy and focus. Yes, I believe I have found my sweet spot!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Another great workout on RagNOrok! 1 1/4 scoops is definitely my sweet spot. I hit a new 1 rep max on Standing bb over head press (165lbs) and then proceeded with my GVT workout. Great energy, focus and drive. I ran out of time :( so only got 2 sets on raises.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This is a very good pwo drink. I have had some of my best training days using it. I am away for 6 days and won't be using it. I will pick it up again when I get home

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
This is a very good pwo drink. I have had some of my best training days using it. I am away for 6 days and won't be using it. I will pick it up again when I get home
awesome. enjoy!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Home from vacation. I will resume this log on Monday

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Snow storm changed my plans up a bit. Hitting the gym tomorrow with 1 1/4 servings of RagNOrok in me. Hoping for at least 20 reps on the bench press with my body weight (175lbs).

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Woke up and drank 1 1/4 servings of RagNOrok before heading to the gym. I felt pretty good. I was able to get 18 reps with 175lbs on the bench press. That's the best I've done. Workout went pretty well. I got kind of hot and started to not feel so well near the end of my workout. I'm not sure it was the RagNOrok messing with my stomach though. I was probably a combination of things. I haven't used a pwo in over a week. Wednesday I will cut back to 1 serving and see how that goes. Good pump though and great chest workout

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very nice, I'm sure you'll be hitting 20 in no time...

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
1 1/4 servings again today and loved it. Great taste and overall a great product. I feel it gives me the focus and energy I need in the early am to hit the weight and reps I want in the gym.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
1 1/4 servings again today and loved it. Great taste and overall a great product. I feel it gives me the focus and energy I need in the early am to hit the weight and reps I want in the gym.
I'm not sure what else today about RagNOrok Elite. I highly recommend it. It's one of the best pre workout supplements I have ever used. I have had some of my best morning workouts with it. Tastes great! Great focus, drive and energy. No stomach problems. No crash. It's excellent!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Rest time in the weekend except for some cardio. Hit RagNOrok a few more times next week with updates. If you haven't tried this pwo, you really should give it a whirl!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Rest time in the weekend except for some cardio. Hit RagNOrok a few more times next week with updates. If you haven't tried this pwo, you really should give it a whirl!
:wink1:

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will use the same 1 1/4 scoops for tomorrow's workout. That seems to be my sweet spot. I've read the logs of the other guys using RagNOrok and all logs present an excellent supplement review for this. Check out those other logs :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Only a couple scoops left and I hit the end of the line with this incredible pwo. I really have enjoyed my workouts when using RagNOrok Elite. Once I learned my sweet spot was 1.25 servings, it was game on. I had another good workout this morning. My new training program is quite taxing, but I've had help from RagNOrok Elite. 2 days left and I will post a final review :)