RagNOrok Elite preworkout beta test

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
I was one of the lucky few to have an opportunity to beta test Millennium Sport Technologies new pw. So today was my first day trying this pre. I consumed my usual scoop and a half hr before hitting the gym.Did biceps and triceps today. It kicked in pretty quick was feeling it on the drive.I was happy it wasn't overly beta alanine and niacin infused.slight tingle but not too much. Too many pws just cram a crap load of those in and ppl think it must be good . Energy level was pretty decent from it. What I liked most was I had serious focus and a good alpha feeling. Endurance was also very good.I went hard and heavy today in 6 to 12 range for reps and had alot more in the tank.I was in the gym for an hr and 15 mins with 30 to 45 second test periods so figured it was time to call it a day. Another id like to point out was it wasn't overly stim cracky feeling just good clean energy. More logs to come

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Everything MST makes is awesome and the new Rag Elite is no exception....take that tub of muscletech behind the Rag and Junk it for me will ya' :saevilw:

BTW reps for the "Tron" Unicorn pic.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Everything MST makes is awesome and the new Rag Elite is no exception....take that tub of muscletech behind the Rag and Junk it for me will ya' :saevilw:

BTW reps for the "Tron" Unicorn pic.
hahaha thanks!

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Will have one up tonight. Work and school has had me super busy doing chest tonight so should be awesome

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Second and third time I ran this I took a scoop and a half. yesterday I did chest and totally destroyed it. What I noticed most with this pre is that I get super focused with it. I had insane pump in my chest and very vascular. So far in very happy with the RagNOrok. Super clean good energy and focus.the taste is pretty good as well.all 3 times I have taken felt I still h had more in the tank to keep going.loving it so far.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Did legs yesterday took a scoop and a half. Once again great clean energy completely destroyed it. Felt like I could of just kept going. I'm really liking the pwo. The scoops are a lil big but mixes good and tastes great.my legs had such a good pump yesterday very vascular. .Endurance is ridiculous with this product. .really happy with the RagNOrok thus far

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Did legs yesterday took a scoop and a half. Once again great clean energy completely destroyed it. Felt like I could of just kept going. I'm really liking the pwo. The scoops are a lil big but mixes good and tastes great.my legs had such a good pump yesterday very vascular. .Endurance is ridiculous with this product. .really happy with the RagNOrok thus far
Great review here

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Really glad to hear you are enjoying it, Chad

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Thanks jwa, yeah I like it alot. Very happy I had a chance to beta this

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, glad you're happy with it!

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Been using the RagNOrok the past 5 days on all my workouts and it's going excellent. The taste is good, energy is clean and lasts throughout my workouts. I don't experience any crash from this product either. Focus is my favorite part of this pwo really gets me in the zone. The pump is also on point so no complaints here, really happy with it

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Another go round with the RagNOrok as always completely destroyed back. Endurance is killer and strength has been up. The usual focus with the RagNOrok keeps me on point.a really strong 120 min back session. Loving it. Getting low though. .probably a week left

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Have ran the good ol RagNOrok the last 3 workouts.have about a week left. The focus is always great on this. Energy and endurance Really is good with this pwo. Like I've mentioned before not super stimmy but good clean energy without a crash . still doing 1.5 scoops, did 2 on leg day lol . completely destroyed that workout.ill def be grabbing some of this when out.very good product. Just wanna say thanks to the guys over at RagNOrok for the opportunity

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for running the log, Chad. We're really happy to see you enjoying our product.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Just don't forget to tell your friends about us ;)

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Already have I've run this log on my fb as well

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh that's great to hear Chad. Really glad you've loved this product.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
l RagNOrok Elite, still doing the job. The container is big holds more than I thought lol.have used the past couple days at the gym. One was leg day and today was back.ive added in a fat burner called ThermoCore, another good product. The two together, wow . completely annihilated these workouts. Legs looked like this
Rear squats 5 sets
Front squats 5 sets
Hack squats 5 sets
Straight leg deads 5 sets
Hamstring curls 4 sets
Leg extensions 3 sets
Standing calve raises 4 sets
Seated calve 4 sets
Donkey calve 4 sets
Still had gas in the tank lol
Energy:elevated
Mood : awesome
Focus:good
Endurance:very good
Crash:none
Hope my bottle is like Mary Poppins purse and I keep getting scoops lol

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
So this morning was weighing in at 206 which is good I'm averaging about 2 lbs a week increase. At this point. This summer I had cut down to 186 so I've definitely put on some good quality gains and have remained relatively lean.So I took a full pump of the andro 300 to start the morning off.I slept great last night too.I had a small breakfast started getting ready to do shoulders today. Took my usual RagNOrok Elite preworkout (which is great btw) and ThermoCore by Dynamic Formulas.Such a great combo the RagNOrok and ThermoCore, energy is very good with the two combined
Shoulders
Seated military press bb
135 x12reps
145 x10 reps
150 x8 reps
150 x7reps
Standing db lateral raises superset into db front delt raises
30 x12reps (both)
35 x10 reps (both)
40 x 8 reps (both)
40 x7reps (both) I go fairly light on this and very slow up and down, like to really focus on negatives with these.
Incline bench rear delt db flyes
30lbsx14reps
40 x12reps
45x10reps
50 x7reps (pump at this point was ridiculous, borderline painful lol.def andro300 related. Love the pumps I get from this)
Rear delt cross cable flyes (eye level setting) this is another one slow, controlled and focused, relatively lw
30 x12reps
40 x10 reps
40 x10 reps
30 til failure
Front delt raises on cable holding the ball of cable
40 x10
50 x9
50x8
55x6
Machine lateral raises
70 lbs til failure
80lbs til failure
90lbs til failure
Drop set to 40 lbs all the failure
Inman db shrugs
30 x30
40 x 25
50x22
50x20
Dropset til failure down the line to 15s (traps were on fire) have some slight tightness in neck . gonna do some smr later try to loosen it up some.
Was a great shoulder day.pump was insane. This first week I'll be posting a pic of the body part I workout and then again the last week.Not doing it to be full of myself or anything like that. I prefer to remain humble and teachable
Energy:good
Strength:normal
Acne:minor
Libido:average
Aggression:elevated
Headaches:none
Pump:****ing insane
Sleep:good
Focus:amazing

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Yeah on the bulk, retaining some water but making good clean gains . thanks for the compliment though always nice to hear

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Def keep you guys posted. Due to atrocious weather yesterday and school and work today and two hrs of hw when I get home I won't be posting til tomorrow guys sorry.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
didnt log for a few days due to weather here and super busy with school and work but gonna update now. .so woke up feeling great, alot of energy, libido was ridiculous. Felt mildly dehydrated though. Gonna up the water intake.Besides that everything is going great . sleeping great and feeling energized. did biceps and triceps today.great workout was very focused, energy was awesome.Took my RagNOrok Elite preworkout and ThermoCore by Dynamic Formulas for my added energy and focus..Love that stack together
Straight barbell curls
90 x12reps
100 x12reps
115x10
135x8
Standing preacher bar tri ext
100 x12reps
115 x12reps
125 x7reps
130 x7reps
Incline db curls
35 x10
40 x10
45 x9
50x8
30x14
Reverse grip skullcrushers(preacher bar)
60 x12reps
75 x10
85x9
90x7 (started to aggravate wrist)
Straight bar curls just 45lb bar for failure
39 reps
Close grip bench
175x14 (to light)
225x11
235x10
240x7
225 x 14
Preacher bench hammer db curls
35x12 each arm
40 x9
45 x8
50x7
Straight bar pushdowns (cable)
120 x12reps
130x10
145lbs x10
Concentration curls(standing arnie style)
50 down to 15s all to failure (Dropset)
Seated triceps dips
180x10
200 x8
215x7 (needed someone to keep me pushed down kept popping up)
Ended with abs..won't go on about those. .
Workout was great, super vascular...Noticing cramping a bit..need some taurine. .
Energy:good
Strength:mild increase
Acne:some
Libido:very good
Aggression:high
Pump:insane (some cramps)
Sleep:very good
Appetite:awesome

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Another go with the RagNOrok Elite pwo. Still maintaining my daily 4200 cals.diet is really on point this yr. Super clean. So here we go.
Chest
Decline bench (wide grip)
135lbs x20
225 x12reps
275 x10
285x9
315x7
Incline hammer strength (superset w Incline bench)
Hs 90lbs each sidex 12
IB 225 x10
Hs 135ea x10
IB 245x9
HS 180 each
IB 265x6
Flat bench db (dropsets til failure) 135s down to 30s (my chest was on ****ing fire) veins were coming out of everywhere. .forearms were starting to cramp..
Did these twice only got about half of what I did first time
Standing cable Incline flyes x10 reps at 60 lbs into standing mid pec flyes 60lbs into standing decline cable flyes..I do these 10 x10 x10
3 sets of those like that
Pec Dec 135 to failure (apprx 14 reps.did these 3 times)
Db pullovers 75 x10
85x9
90x7
90x7
Burned out with push-ups feet on bench fir as many as could get. .my chest was destroyed
Energy:higher than previous
Strength:mild increase<
Libido:ridiculous lol
Aggression:alot in and out of gym
Sleep:great
Appetite:still great
Skin:little oily:
Headaches:none
Heartburn:none
Just can't say enough really love the focus and energy from this.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I really am glad you all seem to be enjoying this product. Also, nice lifts.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
My last post for the RagNOrok Elite . really enjoyed this pwo.
Will be grabbing more in the near future. Once my stash of pwos dwindle.very good product and def will take again. Thanks for the opportunity to log this for you guys
Legs
Front squats (2 sec pause in the hole)
225 x10
235x9
245x8
250x7
135 til failure
Rear squats (2 sec pause)
275 x10
315 x8
325x8
350x7
365x5
225 til failure
Weighted lunges
135 x12reps
145 x10
150 x10
160 x8
Hack squats
360 x10
450x9
450x8
500x6
Straight leg deads
135 x10
140 x10
160x8 (back started to roll over, dropped weight
145x9
Hamstrings curls
All to failure reps no count
170 down to 70 in ten lb increments
Did those twice
Leg extensions
230 down to 70 all to failure same above
Calve raises
Seated
135x15
145 x10
180 x8
135x14
Standing calve raises
350x16
370x14
380x12
240x24
Wasn't a bad day. Felt strong.ran out of time before work.
All sides pros and cons same as previously mentioned.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Don't forget to post in the Product Review section if you haven't already. Thanks!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chad! Very strong final workout. Glad that you've really enjoyed your experience with Ragnorok.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Sure did. Thanks again for the opportunity. I will be in touch shortly down the line to grab some. Interested as well in other products in the line.