Staring 2015 Off Right With PX White XT & ALC/CLA.........

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Starting 2015 Off Right With PX White & ALC/CLA....

First off is like to thank TKC432 and the FINAFLEX team for picking me to log there NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - FAT INCINERATION STACK!!!!

FINAFLEX
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION - FAT INCINERATION STACK

PX White is an intense, high-energy fat burner that increases metabolism, energy, and body temperature, while decreasing appetite.

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT™ (PX White) by FINAFLEX, the Next Generation in Weight Loss Supplementation. PX™ contains the highest quality and most exotic legal stimulants and fat loss ingredients available today. PX™ delivers exactly what you want...RESULTS! One pill provides the ENERGY, FOCUS, and APPETITE SUPPRESSION needed to get you through the day.*
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving %DV*
ANTIOXIDANT ENERGY AMPLIFICATION
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine),
IRISINXD™† [Green Tea Extract
(standardized for 60% EGCG),
Theobroma cacao seed extract (Std.
for 95% N-Coumaroyldopamine)],
Blueberry Powder, Theobromine,
Advantra Z®†† (Citrus Aurantium Extract
Powder 50%), Rauwolfia vomitoria
(Root Bark)(Std. for 90% Rauwolscine) 452.5 mg **
MOOD ELEVATOR AND FOCUS
Thiamine disulfide butyrate
(Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCl,
Schisandra Chinensis (Berry)(Std. for 3%
Schizandrol A), Hordenine HCl 180 mg **
**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

FINAFLEX ALC+CLA™ combines two of the most sought after non-stimulant based weight loss ingredients into one essential product. CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a fatty acid that has been shown in clinical studies to help maintain healthy body composition by reducing body fat and increasing lean muscle mass. ALC (Acetyl -L -Carnitine) is a highly bioavailable form of the amino acid L-Carnitine that supports cellular energy by enabling cells to oxidize fat cells and turn them into energy. FINAFLEX ALC+CLA™ will help you on your journey to weight management and lean muscle acquisition.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Conjugated Linoeic Acid (CLA) 960 mg **
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl (ALC) 400 mg **
**Daily Value not Established
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red#40

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Diet and Routine...

I either follow Kiefers CarbNite Solution/CNS or Carb Back Loading/CBL.
This log with have both ran in it starting off with 4-6 weeks of CNS and finishing off with 2-4 weeks of CBL.

My lifting/cardio routine is a modded 531 setup with lots of added reps and sets and 3-7 fasted AM cardio sessions a week.
Cardio varies from HIIT to a nice pace steady state all done on a Airdyne ad4.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Starting Stats

29yrs old
5'11"
197lbs@~18% Depleted
213lbs Carbed Up.

Measurements

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In and FIRST !!!

I am a big fan of anything FinaFlex makes, I am sure your results will be spectacular !!

turff49

turff49

Awards
In!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yup, I am here.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, should be a fun ride. Px White is fantastic!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! I really like to supplement CLA! its an awesome supp!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in .... ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log start.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining in and I'll slowly get everything filled in and ready to rock and roll.
1 thing for sure is I'll be taking my first dose PX White and ALC/CLA at 530am tomorrow morning right before 45-60min fasted cardio. If there's time I hit some chest and back real quick. Nothing serious though

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Felt a little nutty today.
12oz of each
All have 6oz of nut butter, 6oz coconut butter.
The Triple Nut is 2oz each nut, 6oz coconut butter.

Hate wasting money on things I can make for cheap so that's what I did today.
If I had to guess if say I have about 12 bucks into all 4 jars.

Next up I'll be making flavored nut butters.

Today is day 1 of 14 straight LC days so these will come in handy.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, my daughter makes her own natty peanut butter in a machine at the local health food store. Granted not as cheaply as you are doing it at home, but 1/2 of what it costs to buy it ready made.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have some recipes for the new Bullet we bought for nut butters. I can't wait to try it out.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Gotta figure out some way for my Blendtec to pay for itself.

I need to order bulk coconut flakes because that's the only spendy item right now and took up 9.50 of the 12 bucks.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Magic bullet or the nutribullet??

- those Blendtec's are no joke $$$$
Nutribullet RX.

Gotta figure out some way for my Blendtec to pay for itself.

I need to order bulk coconut flakes because that's the only spendy item right now and took up 9.50 of the 12 bucks.
We were looking for coconut flakes today but couldn't find it.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
- those Blendtec's are no joke $$$$
So worth the cash though.
Once you use 1 you'll understand the difference.
Soups and smoothie/ice drinks in seconds is what sold me on it at first now I us it for as much as possible.
The Twister Jar helps make butters in minutes with hardly any clean up at all.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Nutribullet RX.

We were looking for coconut flakes today but couldn't find it.
Sweetened flakes are everywhere and I found a local place with 12oz unsweetened flakes for 475 a bag.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweetened flakes are everywhere and I found a local place with 12oz unsweetened flakes for 475 a bag.
Maybe I wasn't looking in the right spot.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The sweetened flakes are by the baking goods where the nuts and marshmellows are.
Unsweetened are the hard ones to find.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
hardly any clean up - that would be a huge plus
Hot water in the jar with a few drops of soap pulse/run blender and rinse. Set upside down and your done.

The orginal bullets always left me disapointed, regular blenders can't hack, and the ninja blenders straight up blow.
I've tried and owned them all but a Vitamix and since I'm a Blendtec owner I think it's better than the Vitamix but all the videos and reviews I watched/read all left me wanting a Blendtec and I'm glad I finally spent the coin. The first time I used it I knew it was worth it and didn't feel stupid for buying a 300+ dollar blender.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hot water in the jar with a few drops of soap pulse/run blender and rinse. Set upside down and your done.

The orginal bullets always left me disapointed, regular blenders can't hack, and the ninja blenders straight up blow.
I've tried and owned them all but a Vitamix and since I'm a Blendtec owner I think it's better than the Vitamix but all the videos and reviews I watched/read all left me wanting a Blendtec and I'm glad I finally spent the coin. The first time I used it I knew it was worth it and didn't feel stupid for buying a 300+ dollar blender.
which model do you have?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
It's officially STARTED!!!!

First dose of PX White and ALC/CLA down the hatch and I've already done 60min fasted cardio with 8rds of HIIT in the mix 45s on 15s rest.

Time to hit a little bench and back. Nothing serious just something to get some blood flowing.
This evening will be DEADS and back work.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Now on to PX White....

About 30min after taking it I could start to feel the energy come over me. Hard to explain the feeling but for me I always seem to feel a stim/energy supp start at the base of my spine and it kinda just creeps up my back over my shoulders and up the back of my skull.
So I know it's kicked it and kicks in quick.

It's fairly chilly here in CA 32-38* in the am so I wear Nike cold gear upper and lower with a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt over it to stay warm. I noticed I'm a little warmer than normal but nothing crazy so it may or may not be the PX White.
I should be able to tell the thermo effect of PXW with my second dose and during my pm session.

I'll be loosely tracking my cals for the next 7-14 days just to give you all an idea of what my intake of cals looks like.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In on this

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
It's been so long since I've tracked my cals I have a question. Lol
When tracking my protien do I use the pre or post cooked weight?
I think I've always used the cooked weight but for the life of me I can't remember what's right.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
It's been so long since I've tracked my cals I have a question. Lol
When tracking my protien do I use the pre or post cooked weight?
I think I've always used the cooked weight but for the life of me I can't remember what's right.
Post cooked if you want to be exact.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I always go with the cooked weight on everything. I have a nice excel spreadsheet that I track everything ....every day. It can get monotonous at times but it is worth it.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Post cooked if you want to be exact.
That's what I thought because it would be impossible to bulk cook meat and remeber what each piece weighed before it was cooked.

Well this morning 8am I had 9oz ground turkey wrapped in romaine along with 30g fats 14g MCT oil 16g CO.

I'll stay fasted until my postWO meal around 630-7. I usually try and stop eating around 8-830 so I get in a 12hr fast before my next meal then fast about 11hrs during the day before dinner.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Now that it's been about 6hrs since my first dose I can say the thermo effect of PX White is definitely there and noticeable.
I work outside and for the past 2 weeks I've worn a beanie, vest, a jacket with hood, and then my coveralls over it all and today is the first day I've had to remove my jacket and beanie due to me being so much warmer.
Still pretty toasty without the jacket and beanine so this next/2nd dose should get real interesting.
Feeling really positive and upbeat today and I'm looking forward to seeing how PXW along with my preWO will have me feeling during deads.
I'm predicting a sweat feast with lots of chalk being used.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I always go with the cooked weight on everything. I have a nice excel spreadsheet that I track everything ....every day. It can get monotonous at times but it is worth it.
Why not just use my fitness pal?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Why not just use my fitness pal?
Because I am old :) I assume "my fitness pal" is some sorta app for a smart phone? I have a very old cell phone and don't do the app thing. And as part of my old career I spent a lot of time creating excel spreadsheets so its quick and easy for me.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why hello there

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is off to a fast start. Nice job Scope.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Second dose took 4hrs pre pm workout and not a crash in sight. Very clean and useable energy.
Just finished my preWO and now I'll do 40min liss then I'll hit deads and some back work.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The session yesterday evening was KILLER.
Ended up doing 60min cardio then did set after set of deads SS with pullups and by the time I was done my back was toast and I was soaked in sweat. The thermo effect of PX White along with my preWO had me using more chalk than regular because my palms had so much sweat coming out of them.
Finished the session and still had more in the tank so I did another 20min cardio.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Tracked my macros yesterday.
180g Fat
200g Pro

Those macros are perfect for my rest days so I know exactly what I'll be eating today and exactly what to add on Wednesday which is my next training day.
On Wednesday I'll be adding in 20-30g of both Fat and Pro to get my cals into the right range.

This is also all whole foods...
No shakes, powders, or bars.
So it's cool to see I was just a shake away from hitting my goals for a training day so nothing really needs to be adjusted once I add in a postWO shake back into my day.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
So first day in the books and it was a good one now on to today.

5:45am 1 cap PX White, 1 cap CLA/ALC, and a serving of preWO.
60min cardio (still on the bike)
Quick 20min bi and tri session to follow the cardio.
Breakfast will be romaine wrapped ground turkey 50-60g pro with 40-50g fats.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
watch the romain lettuce when your first dropping into ketosis. opt for ice beard until your been in keto for a day or two.