Rocket's becoming the Alpha Male with AlphaMax (sponcered)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to thank the good folks at Performax Labs for the opportunity to test drive AlphaMax

About Me,
I am not a writer, I can’t spell, and I did not pay attention in English class.
History
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 56 years old, weight 188lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

I will be dosing the AlphaMax as per label instructions 2 Post Workout in the AM (I train at 4:30 am) 2 PM before bed. Outside of some daily vitamins and minerals the only other supplement I will be taking are a pre workout with some BCAA. I will be on a diet of about 2000 calories a day and will be trying to gain mass without gaining body weight. I would really like to be at 180 (now 188) at the end of this 8 week run. However I am not opposed to gaining weight if it is lean mass. I have no expectation for this supplement so I just go with the flow. I do not plan to log every workout, but just highlight the changes. With that being said, I will post anything anyone would like to know. My only goal is to devote 100% effort to obtain an honest review of AlphaMax

Beginning Stats

Body Weight 188lbs
Waist 36"
Chest 44"
Arms 16 1/2"

Me 1 1 15b (598x800).jpg

l

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will follow:)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good for 56, I just hope I can still lift at that age!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome my friends!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AntM1564 & cubsfan815 thanks for joining the party, I feel like I owe you guys an extra good log for being willing to wait the extra time on me. I will try to make you and Performax Labs proud!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
in on this. Just give it your all!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have only dosed for (1) day, but I swear when I got up this morning I have never been this vascular in my life.... is this possible ?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Have only dosed for (1) day, but I swear when I got up this morning I have never been this vascular in my life.... is this possible ?
oh, that's the hallucinogenic I forgot to log. Just kidding :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placebo is a hell of a drug lol. One day won't make a difference. But you will be surprised how dry you were once you start coming off.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Placebo is a hell of a drug lol. One day won't make a difference. But you will be surprised how dry you were once you start coming off.
Looking Forward to it!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this bro!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not sue if it is the AlphaMax or just me, but I can not seam to get enough food, I'm hungry 24/7 !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Normally I eat about 2000 calories a day to maintain about 2300 to grow. Yesterday I ate 3500 ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appetite has seam to return to normal, but I have noticed an increase in Muscle Cramps, may be totally unrelated ???

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appetite has seam to return to normal, but I have noticed an increase in Muscle Cramps, may be totally unrelated ???
Has your thirst increased? It seems early to me, but with arimistane you may want to up your water intake.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Up your water for sure

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
seems like others are faster to answer than I. Just drink water and keep at it rocket

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Slept fantastic last night, Had a killer leg work out this morning. I am trying to double my water intake today, so I will probably get about 50% more we will see how that go's ??

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Slept fantastic last night, Had a killer leg work out this morning. I am trying to double my water intake today, so I will probably get about 50% more we will see how that go's ??
Put a little lemon in it if you are having trouble getting it down

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Love Just plain I water !! It is just a matter in the cool weather remembering to drink it !

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I Love Just plain I water !! It is just a matter in the cool weather remembering to drink it !
Man this shaker I got from Mind and Muscle today is the biggest I have ever seen! This is now my new water cup. Nothing like getting in my gallon with just 3.5 of these bad boys!

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice maybe if I order some T-2 they will give me on!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put a little lemon in it if you are having trouble getting it down
As soon as I wake up every morning, I down a liter of water with lemon in it. Evan Centaponi suggested it, I like it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last night was the first time in probably a year, I slept till my alarm went off at 4:45, man I feel good.

I notice there are not a lot of people following this log, would it be better if I posted daily workouts and nutrition info ? Any thoughts ???

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night was the first time in probably a year, I slept till my alarm went off at 4:45, man I feel good.

I notice there are not a lot of people following this log, would it be better if I posted daily workouts and nutrition info ? Any thoughts ???
I love that deep sleep. Have the vivid dreams started yet? The overall well being feeling of Alphamax is great.

Posting daily wo and nutrition is always good, it will help you as well, with suggestions.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The positive effect are starting to show, Increased hunger is gone, water weight is dropping and I am getting Harder and more vascular. I am liking it!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a sad day when you stop running Alphamax and the water comes back :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may never stop !

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I agree with comments about your physique at your age!! Looking great man. I will be following along this journey.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have noticed or I should say wife noticed Libido is on the rise !!
Sleeping like a baby !!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sleep is great. Even if I can't get at least 8 hours, I sleep so deeply that I still feel rested.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been dosing the [B]Performax Labs AlphaMax [/B]for 12 days now, this first week my hunger was thru the roof, I just could not get enough to eat and my vascularity was incredible, both those have subsided. Starting week 2 Libido is up (slightly) and body weight is down 3lbs. I feel drier and have been sleeping very well.

AlphaMax day 12, Body weight 185
Wake 4am Drink Pre-Workout & BCAA go back to bed get up 4:30am walk downstairs I'm in the gym.

Today Chest and Triceps'. Two things to note (1) My workouts this week will be abbreviated, I have a co-worker off and need to go to work about 1/2 an hour early. (2) I torn a Rotator Cuff several years ago and it has been bothering me a lot lately, so my Chest and Shoulder workouts will be very light.

Pec Dec (1) 70x25 - (2) 90x18 - (3) 110x15
Superset with
Machine Dips (1) 50x20 - (2) 70x18 - (3) 90x15 - (4) 100x10

Flat Bench Press (1) 95x15 - (2) 95x15 - (3) 95x15 - (4) 105x15 - (5) 115x15
Superset with
Lying Tricep Extenstions (1) 75x12 - (2) 75x15 - (3) 75x15 - (4) 75x12

Hyperextensions

I quit doing flat bench presses about a year ago to concentrate on Inclines and my upper chest. After about a year of wasting my time I realized, I have not had a good chest pump since I started inclines. So I am going back to flat bench (this is 2nd week) got a unbelievable pump...and I like it.

Work out done 5:30am Eat Breakfast, Take AM supplements Including (2) blue AlphaMax
5:30 PM
Off to Planet Fitness for 35 minutes on the Eliptical and some Ab Work Heart Rate 120-130bpm

Calories 1881
Fat 54g
Carbs 140g
Protein 213g

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update. I love a sick chest pump. I like to throw in some 10x10 chest / tri days to really get pump going.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update, that's how it should be done. And Planet Fitness, wtf?!?!?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to throw that Planet Fitness in there to stir the pot, I go there. To do cardio two to four times a week it. Is about 100 yards from my office ! If I go home some how I never get to the cardio.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually thought about throwing planet fitness in for same reason very close to work . cardio only days, figured it would save enough gas and milage to pay for itself.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
10 bucks a month an I am there about 12 times a month, pretty good deal. I have never seen anyone have a problem at the one I use

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AlphaMax day 13, Body weight 185
Wake 4am Drink Pre-Workout & BCAA go back to bed get up 4:30am walk downstairs I'm in the gym.
Today Back & Biceps'
Low Cable Row (1) 70x15 - (2) 90x15 - (3) 120x15 - (4) 140x12 - (5) 160x10
Superset with
EZ Curls (1) 30x20 - (2) 50x15 - (3) 60x12 - (4) 70x10 - (5) 80x8

Dumbell Row (1) 60x10 - (2) 60x12 - (3) 60x15 .......This is the heaviest dumbbell I have.
Superset with Concentration Curls (1) 20x15 - (2) 25x12 - (3) 30x10

Hyerextensions
Broom Stick Twist

Work out done 5:30am Eat Breakfast, Take AM supplements Including (2) blue AlphaMax

Calories 1957
Fat 57g
Carbs 143g
Protein 217g

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AlphaMax day 14, Body weight 184
Wake 4:30am walk downstairs I'm in the gym. Sleep in a little today, no time for PWO
Today Legs

Giant Set
Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 - (2) 25x15 - (3) 25x15
Standing Leg Curl (1) 30x10 - (2) 30x10 - (3) 30x10
Seated Calf Raise (1) 60x20 - (2) 70x15 - (3) 80x15

Giant Set
Leg Press (1) 135x20 - (2) 185x20 - (3) 225X15 - (4) 315x12
45 Degree Calf Raise (1) 135x15 - (2) 185x15 - (3) 225x15
Lying Leg Curl (1) 25x15 - (2) 35x15 - (3) 40x15 - (4) 45x12

Calories 1847
Fat 59g
Carbs 148g
Protein 193g

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually wake at 4am. I'm trying to cut a little and no cardio today,

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I usually wake at 4am. I'm trying to cut a little and no cardio today,
That's a damn early wake up time... I thought mine was early at 5am! Decent leg session man. Your calories are almost identical to mine and im cutting. The struggle is real, almost always hungry. I could prob boost mine to around 2200 if I wanted to do more cardio... Which I don't :)