Pyroxamine/Nitramine/AlphaMax stack

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here it goes. Going to try this for a week or so. I will drop my calories to 2,850 as well and add cardio two or three times per week. This is will be a short log. I'm using the samples I've received and will start a different fat burner, AlphaMax stack for 4 weeks and then I will finish my 8 week cycle of AlphaMax, but continue the fat burner stack to finish out the time required for the sponsored log. I'm pretty excited about this opportunity to get shredded. I will log my workouts and supplement usage as expected. I welcome advice and input. Let's Roll! 1 capsule of Pyroxamine and 1 serving of Nitramine at 3pm today.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Took 1 Pyroxamine when I woke up and 2 hours later I took Nitramine before cardio and lifting. I definitely feel like my heart rate is up a bit. No shaking, but very close to it. I felt slight tingling in my arms as I progressed in cardio. No super drive in my workout. I felt more focused and more so as I moved through each rep and each exercise. I felt a bit of a drive to go the extra mile and didn't feel like quitting. Today is different because I had to lift in my basement and I usually go to the gym. I will take another Pyroxamine at 2pm. I will try 1 1/2 servings of Nitramine tomorrow. It mixes well (spoon stir method). It tastes good as well. Thanks to MyoKem for the samples :) I almost forgot that my arms felt like they were going to explode. I think that's a good thing

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Final update with measurements. Though I only stacked AlphaMax, Nitramine and Pyroxamine for 4 days, here is what I observed in measurements:
1/1/15
Body weight 182
Bf: 12.9
Calves - 14 1/2
Thigh - 23 1/2
Waist - 35
Chest - 42 1/2
Upper arm - 16
Lower arm - 12
*I used Pyroxamine 1/1-1/4 and dropped calories from 3,250 to 2,850
1/5/15
Bf: 12.2