Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was fortunate enough to get a bottle of new inhibit-e, then entered the promo for growth factor xt----turns out SNS felt in the christmas spirit of giving and sent me full bottles of growth factor xt PLUS inhibit-p.

the timing could not be more right, been holding on to this stack until after my surgery...now after a week of inactivity, 50 vicotin later and a whopping 10lbs of fat i have put on i am ready to begin again. i had naso septal reconstruction surgery-not a lot of fun, haven't even done a decent cardio workout in a week, and doc has only released me for mild cardio. might be another week before i can even start the weights!!!

enough about me, the products:

inhibit-p, i have used this simple little inexpensive supp before. it should help me to lean out, see improved libido and lose chesticle fat.
growth factor xt-i tried some samples of this and got some great sleep, what i am hoping is it will improve my recovery and healing from surgery, along with getting some much needed deep sleep-i slept on my recliner for 4 days!!!
inhibit-e. aaah, the new kid!!! i have used some of the ingredients before in other products with very nice success, my take on the profile is this is the best of at least 2 well known and thought of products...sns really gave some thought to this one, hope real life results are as good as it looks on paper!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
began the day with 1 each of inhibit e @ p. will jump right in with full dose[5 caps]of gfxt before bed tonight!!!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
it should help me to lean out, see improved libido and lose chesticle fat.
subbed, but I read it as inhibit p should help me lose testicle fat lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In On This !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In!!...and Merry Christmas
thank you...you too!!!

i feel privilaged to be able to run all of these SNS goodies at once, i think this stack fits my needs perfectly!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no!. Big T libido on the increase again!. Your wifes gonna be like, "Get off of me!", "Stop humping my leg already!". You go T!. I'm sure you'll be back to your old self in no time!. Have fun with this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh no!. Big T libido on the increase again!. Your wifes gonna be like, "Get off of me!", "Stop humping my leg already!". You go T!. I'm sure you'll be back to your old self in no time!. Have fun with this!
you bet, i try to have fun with everything i do!!!

glad to have you here T!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took my 3rd inhibit-e and 2nd inhibit-p. all thats left is 5 caps growth factor xt before bed!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In on this

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 5 growth factor fx before bed and slept really good last night. got to bed a little past midnight, woke up to pee at 4:30, went back to sleep until almost 9:00. no dreams that i remember....not really much grogginess, had my cup of coffee and was good to go!!!

not really much else going on with the other supps, but i did do 2 30 minute sessions on my treadmill today!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another great nights sleep...still no dreams, but woke up feeling well rested!!!

i don't know if it is the supps or if my stomach is stretched from all of the holiday eating, but appetite is enormous this morning!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i don't know if it is the supps or if my stomach is stretched from all of the holiday eating, but appetite is enormous this morning!!!

Same Here, I have been eating entirely to much "Bad" food. I can't wait for the holidays to be over!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Same Here, I have been eating entirely to much "Bad" food. I can't wait for the holidays to be over!
recipe for disaster, lol....the more you eat, the more you want to eat!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In :D

Good to see some extra goodies for you arrived. We thought it seemed fit given how much time you give away to others :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In :D

Good to see some extra goodies for you arrived. We thought it seemed fit given how much time you give away to others :D
thank you,:notworthy:

i am a strong supporter of our vets!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the sleep is really nice on growth factor fx...been tightening up my diet and doing limited cardio, feeling more fit and lean-not going to weigh in till wednesday!!!
can't really notice much from the inhibit e @ p, other than to say that libido continues to be high.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
the sleep is really nice on growth factor fx...been tightening up my diet and doing limited cardio, feeling more fit and lean-not going to weigh in till wednesday!!!
can't really notice much from the inhibit e @ p, other than to say that libido continues to be high.
Thanks for the feedback :) always greatly appreciated. I am 3 days into my inhibit e run

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback :) always greatly appreciated. I am 3 days into my inhibit e run
day 4 for me...what i have noticed about the new ai's is that they take considerably more time for effects to be noticeable than arimistane, but effects come without the joint issues that plagued my use of arimistane, also no detrimental effect on libido.
not to say that arimistane isn't effective, it just comes at a high price for me in terms of sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took my 5 caps of gfxt before bed and fell asleep quickly, but kept getting up to pee-like every 2 hours. woke up this morning not feeling really well rested, but once i got going i was good. this has been the norm last 2 days, frequent urination-- i think the inhibit p and e must be working. with my tightening up of diet and cardio twice a day i have lost 6lbs already, mostly water and some fat....at any rate i look and feel leaner which was my goal!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 4 for me...what i have noticed about the new ai's is that they take considerably more time for effects to be noticeable than arimistane, but effects come without the joint issues that plagued my use of arimistane, also no detrimental effect on libido.
not to say that arimistane isn't effective, it just comes at a high price for me in terms of sides.
50mgs of Arimistane is all I could handle. ATD was even worse on my joints

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
50mgs of Arimistane is all I could handle. ATD was even worse on my joints
some can handle it with no issues, i guess we are just part of the group who get sides from it....i don't miss having no libido either!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took my 5 caps of gfxt before bed and fell asleep quickly, but kept getting up to pee-like every 2 hours. woke up this morning not feeling really well rested, but once i got going i was good. this has been the norm last 2 days, frequent urination-- i think the inhibit p and e must be working. with my tightening up of diet and cardio twice a day i have lost 6lbs already, mostly water and some fat....at any rate i look and feel leaner which was my goal!!!
Leaner is nice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
slept came fast again last night...only got up to pee twice and felt much more rested when i woke up. urination is still above norm but it seems to be tapering off. did my 2 a day cardio's again today and feeling more fit. going to add in an arm routine tomorrow and see how it goes!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, got bloated out like a macy's parade float from bad diet, inactivity and taking vicodin.
I know man I haven't stopped eating since Thanksgiving

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is your diet like now?
70% protein. 20% fat. 10% carbs. but sometimes i throw in more carbs due to low glucose. overall this ratio works well for me, when i stick to it that is, lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
70% protein. 20% fat. 10% carbs. but sometimes i throw in more carbs due to low glucose. overall this ratio works well for me, when i stick to it that is, lol.
Good stuff T. I just couldn't get that much protein without the fat being at the least 40%. Well of course that doesn't add up but you understand what I'm trying to say. Gotta have that fat, especially for taste. With those ratios sounds like you eat a constant diet of plain chicken breasts and tuna in water!. Whatever works for you though!.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff T. I just couldn't get that much protein without the fat being at the least 40%. Well of course that doesn't add up but you understand what I'm trying to say. Gotta have that fat, especially for taste. With those ratios sounds like you eat a constant diet of plain chicken breasts and tuna in water!. Whatever works for you though!.
that is my intense diet, not constant diet, i can only stick to it for limited amount of time...i am not entering any contests or anything like that, i diet and exercise to fulfill my own vanity of being in top shape and looking good--not gong to punish myself by dieting that strict for anymore than short periods of time!!! i am blessed with a good metabolism----even at my age i can eat above maintenance and provided i get plenty of exercise still maintain or even lose weight.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is my intense diet, not constant diet, i can only stick to it for limited amount of time...i am not entering any contests or anything like that, i diet and exercise to fulfill my own vanity of being in top shape and looking good--not gong to punish myself by dieting that strict for anymore than short periods of time!!! i am blessed with a good metabolism----even at my age i can eat above maintenance and provided i get plenty of exercise still maintain or even lose weight.
Lucky. Not me, I'm the exact opposite I gain weight and fat extremely easily.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lucky. Not me, I'm the exact opposite I gain weight and fat extremely easily.
exercise is the key for me, if i put in the work i can basically maintain my weight and eat pretty much everything i want, within reason, of course...if i wonder off course too much then it's a few days of intense dieting.

you tried inhibit-e? geez, increased urination is a pain in the arse when out and about, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am really digging the sleep from growth factor... can't say how much is due to growth factor or inhibit e and p, but i am leaning out and cutting water and fat faster than i expected. this is turning out to be just the stack i needed to meet my goals!!!

also want to add that i have experienced no joint issues or loss of libido!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am really digging the sleep from growth factor... can't say how much is due to growth factor or inhibit e and p, but i am leaning out and cutting water fat faster than i expected. this is turning out to be just the stack i needed to meet my goals!!!

also want to add that i have experienced no joint issues or loss of libido!!!
Nice bigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
started lifting again-yeah!!! just doing arms and a few declines to start, but it sure feels good to have iron in my hands again!!!

only got up once to pee last night, happy about that...i think the increased peeing may be on the decline, very happy i don't have to map out closest bathrooms before i leave the house, lol.....on the positive side all that peeing sure has leaned me out, i am way ahead of schedule of where i wanted to be by now!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had to be in indy yesterday so i stopped by nifs-national institue for fitnes and sports. chose 20 machines and set the weight low for me and did a circuit of 15 reps per machine. i am sore today, but surprising not as much as i expected for being out of the gym for so long. very pleased with results i am getting with this stack!!!

libido-up
fat-down
weight- down
endurance-up
sleep-fantastic

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
smooth sailing....no sides or anything negative to report, it's all good!!!

i went ahead and bought another bottle of inhibit-e, for $19 i couldn't pass it up!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
smooth sailing....no sides or anything negative to report, it's all good!!!

i went ahead and bought another bottle of inhibit-e, for $19 i couldn't pass it up!!!
:D thats a steal. Huge libido increase for me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:D thats a steal. Huge libido increase for me
lol...that is always good!!!

now if i can find growth factor xt for $19.....lol.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Will GF-XT also inhibit Prolactin? In-P has the Vitex too, but how does GF-XT compare, since Macuna is in both?

Also, GF-XT is supposed to be 8 on, 2 off, But In-P has no cycling recommendation - yet the Macuna dosages are close?

Thanks.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Will GF-XT also inhibit Prolactin? In-P has the Vitex too, but how does GF-XT compare, since Macuna is in both?

Also, GF-XT is supposed to be 8 on, 2 off, But In-P has no cycling recommendation - yet the Macuna dosages are close?

Thanks.
GFXT required cycling because of the other ingredients in it (GABA etc.). Id say use inhibit P for no more than 8 weeks without a break.

GFXT will also aid in lowering PRL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks.
jiigzz has already commented on the cycling recommendation....i just wanted to comment that for short term use BOTH growth factor xt AND inhibit p together is fantastic!!! combined with inhibit e i am seeing very impressive results!!!

look at post #39....i honestly believe that this stack has played a huge role in my losing fat/water weight and increased recovery than i could have achieved on my own without it!!! and the sleep has been, and remains to be fantastic!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
jiigzz has already commented on the cycling recommendation....i just wanted to comment that for short term use BOTH growth factor xt AND inhibit p together is fantastic!!! combined with inhibit e i am seeing very impressive results!!!

look at post #39....i honestly believe that this stack has played a huge role in my losing fat/water weight and increased recovery than i could have achieved on my own without it!!! and the sleep has been, and remains to be fantastic!!!
mw1

Thanks for the feedback BigT!! Awesome to hear its treating you right.

Ive been combining inhibit E with endosurge and maca pro and my libido is off the charts. Seriously intense lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mw1

Thanks for the feedback BigT!! Awesome to hear its treating you right.

Ive been combining inhibit E with endosurge and maca pro and my libido is off the charts. Seriously intense lol.
i've used endosurge and macapro many times, both top notch products!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great feedback - sorry I haven't been following as closely as I usually do but I had to wipe my hard drive and start over about a week and a half ago then I was hospitalized for 3 days last week
that is a huge coincidence....i switched from time warner to dish, found out dish internet sucks. tried to go back to time warner just for internet and it took them 4 days to turn it back on!!!

btw-stack is treating me very well, meeting and exceeding all of my goals!!!!