T2, Rise and Swell, Wyked 2.1 Log

nrerras

nrerras

Awards
I saw the Youtube Video by Todd Lee on T2 and new right way I knew that was something I needed to try, I went on the mind and muscle and store and noticed they had it in a stack with an anabolic morning drink and a pre-workout drink both had great ingredient profiles plus a shirt, so I got the stack to start my New Years workouts with a Bang so here it goes, I encourage anyone who wants to be bigger and leaner this new year to go get on this stack. Updates on the supplements, workouts and diet to come.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested to see how you like the stack. I'm in

nrerras

nrerras

Awards
Sorry for taking so long busy at work and when I got home the past few days the internet was running slow but here's some pictures of the products and one of me at the start of this cycle.
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png

nrerras

nrerras

Awards
Oh and I have tried all three products flavor for each was awesome the T2 was peppermint, Rise and Swell was sour apple, and Wyked 2.1 was lemon lime.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought this same stack because it was a hell of a deal...wyked is awesome so far for me. Scoop of that an one of high volume and I love my workouts...curious how T2 is going to treat you. Subbing along...

nrerras

nrerras

Awards
I started to up my dose to 1ml two to three times a day with meals and I am going to use Compound 20 from ups start to cut back my carbs from any where around 100-200 and even lower sometimes if I don't feel to sore and lack of pump or just to much tightness, but most of my carbs are during workout and sometimes after. This whole I have only got off track just a little but that's all it takes to go from competition cut and shredded look to the soft and not to cut any more just muscular look. Any other question just post of message me.