IRON CHAMP USA - TNT Am/Pm round' the clock fat burning!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Big thanks to the guys at IRON CHAMP USA for the opportunity to review their fat burner product, this log will be a complete breakdown of my personal daily nutritional habits along with training routines.

Here how this amazing product works.

You can SEE how it works before even taking it. T.N.T comes is a special bottle split in two halves. On the left is the AM formula red pills and on the right is the PM formula with blue pills. The A.M formula contains ingredients that zero in on utilizing fat for energy as well as controlling the hunger pangs that result in overeating. The P.M. formula continues the process throughout the night, inhibiting the absorption of fat and working toward eliminating excess calories. Fat does not stand a fighting chance!

Choose Your Weapons!

T.N.T a.m. provides the most powerful thermogenic blend available, allowing for incredibly intense workouts. This special blend of herbs and nutrients help to hype the metabolism so you melt fat faster than ever. It also contains special appetite suppressants that keep your eating in check. No more cravings! No more snacking on empty calories that hold back progress and store unwanted blubber! After all said and done, the ONLY way to lose fat is to burn more calories than you consume and now it is possible with T.N.T a.m. A Word of Caution: Make no mistake this A.M. formula is a VERY POWERFUL product. It is designed for people whom are either clinically obese or hard core bodybuilders looking to get into single digit fat percentages. Start with splitting the dosage throughout the day. If you have any doubt whether you can tolerate the massive weight loss promoted by this product, please consult with a physician. The P.M. formula starts working where most other fat burners stop. No worries about jitters or shakes because it is 100% stimulant free! T.N.T P.M formula blocks fats and carbs from being stored, stops night time cravings in its tracks and helps eliminate excess calories. You even burn fat while sleeping! Ignite a whole new level of muscularity! Prepare to get shredded. When you are serious about getting a harder more defined body, when you want to start looking leaner, when you want tighter abs, vascularity and thick dense fat free muscularity, then its time to fire up some T.N.T. And lose your fat forever!

The red A.M. caps contain per dose:

L-Tyrosine: 125 mgs Bitter Orange Extract: 150 mgs Guarana Seed Extract: 500 mgs EGCG: 150 mgs Phenylethylamine HCL: 100 mgs Sclareolide: 10 mgs Rauwolscine HCL: 2mgs Vanadyl Sulfate: 2mgs

The blue P.M caps contain per pill dosage -- 2 caps Fucoxanthin: 250 mgs Seaweed Kelp: 25 mgs Chitosan: 100 mgs Gymnema Sylvestre: 250 mgs Aloe Vera: 50 mgs Hoodia Gordonia: 100 mgs Choline: 100 mgs Chromium: 100mcgs This product is not for use for anyone under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing women. If you have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease including but not limited to kidney disease. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before taking supplements.

This is the initial phase of a 16 week full body re-composition which will include:
4 weeks TNT am/pm, no other "fat burners" to be used weeks 1-4, coffee will not be consumed either.. the additional 12 weeks will be covered in additional logs... for this purpose we are keeping this log solely pertaining to TNT am/pm.

Nutritional concepts:
anabolic dieting concepts will be used with some fasting depending on how I feel at work

training:
dorian yates blood and guts,

additional products being used:
anavite powder
SAN green supreme fusion
NOW fish oil
gda's
nitrates
agmatine sulfate
epic pwo

starting weight - 154lbs

pics to be provided....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1800-1900cals non training days, 2200 training days with excess cals coming from complex carbs post training. Carb-ups every Saturday at 50% of daily calorie intake... roughly 900 cals via carbs, recompadrol will be used on this day

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Recent pic....

ForumRunner_20141223_194603.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Simply meal planing

ForumRunner_20141223_194705.png

ForumRunner_20141223_194734.png

ForumRunner_20141223_194747.png

ForumRunner_20141223_194816.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
3 eggs, 6oz ground chicken, .25 cup cheddar, spinach.... not seen.... 8oz whole milk, 1 tbsp pb, 1 large banana

ForumRunner_20141223_194858.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
off to a great start!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Todays meal breakdown...
-12oz whole milk, 1 scoop white choc protein, banana, peanut butter shake
-20oz ground turkey made into chili, no beans
-8oz baked chicken breast
-4 cups spinach
-1.5 cup cheddar cheese
-sour cream
-2 tbsp evoo

ForumRunner_20141224_222839.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Have not received tnt yet but tried dorians back routine tues and ive devided to use gvt instead...Im going to use an antagonistic routine:
Day 1 - chest/upper back
Day 2 - legs/abs
Day 3 - delts/lats
Day 4 - bicep/tricep

Cardio is based on intial feel and results. Gvt should actively burn more calories than my old low volume routine....
Merry Christmas!

ForumRunner_20141225_204434.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dieting did not change today, I had:
8oz turkey chilli, sour cream, colby jack cheese...

8 oz ground chicken, sauteed spinach in garlic butter sauce, salsa

2 scoops white chocolate protein, 1 large banana, 12oz milk

8 oz ground chicken, 1 cup cooked brown rice...

No gda used today, hasnt arrived yet but used 1g agmatine pre carb meals. Havent directly had carbs since last sunday and was craving.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tis the season...shipping might take a little longer than usual, sorry for any delay.

great setup on log, thank you for being so detailed.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No worries big guy I was just letting people know that I have not started using this product yet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No worries big guy I was just letting people know that I have not started using this product yet
no worries at all!!!:beerchug:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Flexy friday

ForumRunner_20141226_213229.png

ForumRunner_20141226_213242.png

ForumRunner_20141226_213256.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
built in gps!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive decided im not using a specific training routine... never really had the mentality for a repetitive routine...

hammer strength incline 10x10 at 90lbs
hammer strength pec press pyramid from 165 to 75lbs 10lb reduction each set at 8 reps each
incline chest cable flys till failure, 1 set

random bicep work, was feeling a great pump and took advantage of the increased blood flow...
preacher curl 45lbs 2 sets 10 reps
dumbbell curls 30lbs down to 25lbs,1 set each, 10 reps
60lb straight bar, 1 set, 6 reps
isolated single arm preacher curls 15lbs to failure

wasn't happy with the multiple exercises on the bi's, very happy with the chest routine though. rarely do perform dedicated bicep work as I hit them hard on lower back days..

simple daily nutrtion:
roasted peanuts
4oz tuna
2 cups 4% cottage cheese
16oz baked chicken
1 cup shredded colby jack
sour cream
1 scoop French vanilla protein
2 cups broccoli

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
After post meal, still full.....

ForumRunner_20141227_001202.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Meal prep protein..

ForumRunner_20141228_140103.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Baked turkey... 200g of quality protein in 30 minutes

ForumRunner_20141228_140150.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
quality stuff there!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its officially started! To start it off I endulged in my favorite high protein, high fat, low carb snack... turkey sausage bites
:)

ForumRunner_20141229_201455.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Plus some ground beef, sour creme, mozzarella cheese, salsa

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The plan is to spend the next 7-10 days in ketosis via....

ForumRunner_20141229_214148.png

warrior737

Awards
Im in on this. I want to run this product in the spring.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Up in this bitchhhhhhhh.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lunch.. first meal - macros unknown but high protein and fat, no carbs

ForumRunner_20141230_120907.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I did... I have a meal system in my van...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did... I have a meal system in my van...
i would like to see a pic....if i were to carry that on seat of my car it would be all messed up!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would like to see a pic....if i were to carry that on seat of my car it would be all messed up!!!
Its basically a large cooler with a bunch of stackable tupperware, plus an insulated dry bag....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its basically a large cooler with a bunch of stackable tupperware, plus an insulated dry bag....
i probably have all that laying around my garage!!! thanks!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bacon and steak! Lunch gonna be good...

ForumRunner_20150103_145420.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Little bicep action.... non pumped

ForumRunner_20150103_145753.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...love some bacon!!!

what have you noticed from AM?PM?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well ironically after my second dosing I developed massive headaches.. started monday and carried on till wed, I am not correlating this to TNT.. I did not dose thurs or fri and will start back up monday morning.
I could have been lacking water, or the low carb diet but im certain its the weather we've been having.. humid, rainy and cold at night

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well ironically after my second dosing I developed massive headaches.. started monday and carried on till wed, I am not correlating this to TNT.. I did not dose thurs or fri and will start back up monday morning.
I could have been lacking water, or the low carb diet but im certain its the weather we've been having.. humid, rainy and cold at night
a lot of flu going around!! i really hope it isn't tnt AM?PM. i had no sides except night sweats when dosing close to bedtime.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Update: as my suspicions are validated.. I am in fact getting sick, go figure.. today was a kick in the pants for sure.

On another note... im rethinking this anabolic diet, I do not like the feeling of flatness or strength decreasing and im leaning towards a targeted keto or back loading approach. Im also keeping protein to 175-200 daily via tuna and ground beef..

Product updates:
A:M:
- great energy
- mild appetite suppressant
- increase in core body temp

P:M:
- night sweats
- less night cravings
- somewhat dry look upon waking

Not very fond of night sweats but its not over bearing so im content with it... I took a stim break prior to this log so I could notice the energy effects and its nice to reap the smoothness without crashing.. now as far as appetite suppression im naturally hungry all damn day, everyday, so the slight suppressant is most welcome..

Today was a cheat, higher carb day which included:
2 chik- fil- a bfast burritos
Oatmeal and cinnamon
White rice
Tuna
Cottage cheese
Pizza
Bananas
Honey
Pb
Protein shake
Cheerios
More rice....

Mentally felt "odd" to carb up, recompadrol was used before every meal also...

Un motivated chest workout tonight, flu symptoms very present and zero energy or blood flow to the pecs, weather isnt helping either. Roughly 8 sets flat bench @135lbs till slight failure each set....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry you are sick, but glad you are digging the tnt!!!

i got those night sweats pretty bad....i dosed about an hour before bed and that helped a lot!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Back in business!

So I've spent a lot of time contemplating my diet in my overall approach to my goals. I've decided to do a forever recomp using a Keto style or low carb diet year round... I will include refeeds and random carb ups but I've realized that doing yo yo dieting up and down, up and down year round is stressing me out.

I've got two weeks left on this log and it hasn't exactly gone the way I was hoping, the flu like activity really brought me down on my daily diet.. I've also come to realize that my natural tdee is a lot lower than I expected and trying to cut in the offseason is far fetched. I'm going to have to go below 2000 a day to really see some progress and that includes increased cardio. So my new routine is as follows:

-1900 cals
-200g pro
-80g fat
-100g carbs - all post workout or pre bed with recompadrol

2x hiit cardio via treadmill or jump rope

The only noticeable weight lost is directly related to the sickness and lack of calories... however it made for great lower ab vascularity

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Back in business!

So I've spent a lot of time contemplating my diet in my overall approach to my goals. I've decided to do a forever recomp using a Keto style or low carb diet year round... I will include refeeds and random carb ups but I've realized that doing yo yo dieting up and down, up and down year round is stressing me out.

I've got two weeks left on this log and it hasn't exactly gone the way I was hoping, the flu like activity really brought me down on my daily diet.. I've also come to realize that my natural tdee is a lot lower than I expected and trying to cut in the offseason is far fetched. I'm going to have to go below 2000 a day to really see some progress and that includes increased cardio. So my new routine is as follows:

-1900 cals
-200g pro
-80g fat
-100g carbs - all post workout or pre bed with recompadrol

2x hiit cardio via treadmill or jump rope

The only noticeable weight lost is directly related to the sickness and lack of calories... however it made for great lower ab vascularity
lol...some guys will do anything for ab's....glad you are better!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hunger is an all time high!

ForumRunner_20150115_103903.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Been playing with my training style here lately... 2 warm-up sets followed by one working set on an upper/lower split 3 days a week.... Fantastic results!

As a result of my latest flu nonsense I dont believe a single pound of actual fat was lost. Ive also concluded that my performance is hugely affected by low carb/keto dieting..

I have been dosing tnt am pre workout and it does add a good bit of energetic performance on its own. Dosing tnt pm along with a breaking fever equals massive puddles of sweats!

The biggest factor as of lately is removing the "bodybuilder" mentality and focusing on more of a physique appearance, ive personally debunked a lot of bb'ng myths for my own long-term goals and am very pleased.... maybe im genetically gifted or whatnot but the gym rat lifestyle for myself is over..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Last night back/traps/delts/ bi's:
1-working set cable pulldowns
120lbs 10reps

1-working set hammer strength shrugs
135lbs 10 reps

1-working set bb shrug
135lbs 15 reps

1-working set db lat raises
25lbs till failure

1-working set military press
135lbs 12 reps

1-working set close grip cable row
120lbs till failure

1-working set preacher curl s/s standing ez curl till failure on both.....