Making all kinds of gains with Magnitropin

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
What up everybody!
first and foremost i want to give a big thanks the Swolbraham for allowing me to log this product. I have been wanting to try out an (-)epi product since it came out to see if it can really live up to the hype.
Now i am usually not one to fall for placebo and i always give my honest opinion, so if you are looking for a "everything's wonderful" kind of log this ain't it. I'm going to keep it 100% with everyone here.
I have been following Jonnie Candito's 6 week strength training routine for about 4 going on 5 months now, and i am loving it. My strength has been climbing like crazy, especially my squat.
I started out on this program on August 25th and my maxes were:
Bench- 265
Squat- 365
Deadlift- 445
Last week when i just retested my maxes i hit the following:
Bench- 300 (ever so slight help of a spotter with the last 3 inches, I F*cking had it!) so im going to drop it down to 290 for my max
Squat- 400 <--big milestone there, been my goal since i started this program
Deadlift- 475
got videos for my squat and dead maxes
[video=youtube;s8vU97HyQBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8vU97HyQBA[/video]
[video=youtube;wvyAGGJnOTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvyAGGJnOTI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

diet is pretty flexible, i eat alot of vegetables, meat and other high volume food because i am never full, even on this 3600 cal bulk. I eat quite a bit of "junk" food as well, because lets face it, you only live once. :D
Not looking forward to the even larger hunger increase from magnitropin. :(

so lets get this thing started!!! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
In bro! Lol the epi is a side dish. Paederia is where its at! Even cistanche too

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lol when I speak to store owners and they ask me to explain the ingredients:

Paederia is your steak, cistanche your potatoes, and epi the vegetables. And gentiana makes you wanna eat that meal lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
welcome guys :D
excited to try this. its just staring at me on my shelf

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
That squat too doe, impressive stuff. I gotta look into that protocol. You a powerlifter?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
That squat too doe, impressive stuff. I gotta look into that protocol. You a powerlifter?
very new to it. I was a "bodybuilder" since i started lifting(around 16-17) i am now 20 years old. I never trained for strength, i trained to "feel" the muscle, high reps, high volume, alot of pump.
and just the past 4-5 months been real into powerlifting. I just realized i dont have the build to be a bodybuilder, i hate dieting down, and i want to be super strong. No better feeling than throwing around some heavy ass weight.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
very new to it. I was a "bodybuilder" since i started lifting(around 16-17) i am now 20 years old. I never trained for strength, i trained to "feel" the muscle, high reps, high volume, alot of pump.
and just the past 4-5 months been real into powerlifting. I just realized i dont have the build to be a bodybuilder, i hate dieting down, and i want to be super strong. No better feeling than throwing around some heavy ass weight.
Haha nice man. I'm a polar opposite. Love the pump, strength is a nice side effect

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In on this

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Haha nice man. I'm a polar opposite. Love the pump, strength is a nice side effect
just got tired of not seeing enough progress in my physique. since strength training my muscle gains have been so much better

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
just got tired of not seeing enough progress in my physique. since strength training my muscle gains have been so much better
Nice man. Lol the wannabe powerlifter in new came out today and I got a PR on squats

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IN! I have two bottles of Magnitropin and am contemplating whether to use it during PCT or after, during my natty run.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
IN! I have two bottles of Magnitropin and am contemplating whether to use it during PCT or after, during my natty run.
Both! Lol one to in PCT and one right after kick start natty season

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
alright bros, tomorrow is the day. getting back into the gym after a needed deload. ready to crush some weights!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late but in!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
took my first dose last night. gonna be dosing it before bed and pre workout. sound good?
didnt know there was only 24 serving :(
do you guys recommend the 6 on 1 off? whats the reasoning for this?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
took my first dose last night. gonna be dosing it before bed and pre workout. sound good?
didnt know there was only 24 serving :(
do you guys recommend the 6 on 1 off? whats the reasoning for this?
i do recommend the 6 on 1 off, and it's just for cost reasons. it's a stacked formula with expensive raws, if you would see the cost per unit you would know why lol. or we'd have to charge more money for it.

but when i ran it, i ran it 6 on 1 off (or sometimes not at all on my lower calorie / carb off days) and I still saw ridiculous results. i actually do 5 on 2 off (cause i have two rest days) and i still see incredible results and it makes the bottle last longer. a 6 on 1 off approach gives you a 28 day/4 week run

as for dosing, i'd dose it with a pre workout meal, and with another large meal. although pre bed is interesting... probably crazy morning wood haha

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i do recommend the 6 on 1 off, and it's just for cost reasons. it's a stacked formula with expensive raws, if you would see the cost per unit you would know why lol. or we'd have to charge more money for it.

but when i ran it, i ran it 6 on 1 off (or sometimes not at all on my lower calorie / carb off days) and I still saw ridiculous results. i actually do 5 on 2 off (cause i have two rest days) and i still see incredible results and it makes the bottle last longer. a 6 on 1 off approach gives you a 28 day/4 week run

as for dosing, i'd dose it with a pre workout meal, and with another large meal. although pre bed is interesting... probably crazy morning wood haha
i workout 4-5 days a week so would you advice just on workout days? i would think with the ingredients in there it would be more beneficial to run it everyday. My pre bed meal is my largest meal as well

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
i workout 4-5 days a week so would you advice just on workout days? i would think with the ingredients in there it would be more beneficial to run it everyday. My pre bed meal is my largest meal as well
i'd do the 6 on 1 off personally that's what we had all of our testers do and that's what the majority of logs have done.

we even had testers test each ingredient separately with this dosing scheme to make sure it would work. it was either: a) give lower/sub optimal doses or b) use the right dose you need and then some, just have one day off so the product doesn't become ridiculously expensive.

Cistanche, epicatechin and paederia are all expensive raws unfortunately.

definitely on workout days with the setup you mentioned, and on one or two off days with your two biggest meals spaced out. and just off one day completely. or you can run it ED, just the run would be shorter. I think booneman77 ran it everyday and had insane body comp changes in just 24 days

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
ill probably do the 6 on 1 off. i workout mon,tues,thurs,fri, and sometimes if i dont have to work the day shift i will work wed. dont work weekends because i work all day. i will probably take sunday as my no pill day as i have in the past with other supps

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
ill probably do the 6 on 1 off. i workout mon,tues,thurs,fri, and sometimes if i dont have to work the day shift i will work wed. dont work weekends because i work all day. i will probably take sunday as my no pill day as i have in the past with other supps
Sounds good man, you'll love it I'm confident

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
just got back from a f*cking AMAZING leg workout. took a deload for 9 days. was so motivated and focused. Absolutely killed it!

squat- 315lbs 4x6 every rep hams were hitting back of calves. I go down as far as the human knee joint will let me.
deadlift- 365lbs 2x6 went up easy as hell.
SLDL- 225lbs for just one set of eight while i was unloading the bar from deadlift
*superset* adductor machine w/ lying leg curls for 3 sets
*superset* leg extensions w/ back extensions for 3 sets

felt like i could go forever, and would of but i have to get to work. I dont know if its mainly from coming back from a deload, this new preworkout i tried, or what but i loved it!

i will be posting videos and what not throughout this log. My girlfriend always lifts with me, but today she had to go into work early so she couldn't be there :(

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
just got back from a f*cking AMAZING leg workout. took a deload for 9 days. was so motivated and focused. Absolutely killed it!

squat- 315lbs 4x6 every rep hams were hitting back of calves. I go down as far as the human knee joint will let me.
deadlift- 365lbs 2x6 went up easy as hell.
SLDL- 225lbs for just one set of eight while i was unloading the bar from deadlift
*superset* adductor machine w/ lying leg curls for 3 sets
*superset* leg extensions w/ back extensions for 3 sets

felt like i could go forever, and would of but i have to get to work. I dont know if its mainly from coming back from a deload, this new preworkout i tried, or what but i loved it!

i will be posting videos and what not throughout this log. My girlfriend always lifts with me, but today she had to go into work early so she couldn't be there :(
Nice session bro!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dope work on the squats! Anyone who bottoms out on squats with three wheelz gets all sorts of respect!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Dope work on the squats! Anyone who bottoms out on squats with three wheelz gets all sorts of respect!
thanks brother,
wish i had a video
i love leg day more than anything. squats are on par with sex ;)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
wow, didn't know if i was gonna make it through the night to make an update. :(
at about 11:50 PM i woke up in a severe pain in the right side of my rib cage. It was the most agonizing pain i probably have ever been in. I cant even explain what it felt like other than being shot multiple times through the ribs. It wasn't my lung or my actual ribs themselves. It was like a crazy super cramp from hell that would not go away. Finally after about 45 min of pure f*cking agony i passed out
I was on the verge of going to the hospital, and im the type of person who doesn't go to the doctor unless im on my death bed.
I hope that sh*t never happens again, very scary

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
wow, didn't know if i was gonna make it through the night to make an update. :( at about 11:50 PM i woke up in a severe pain in the right side of my rib cage. It was the most agonizing pain i probably have ever been in. I cant even explain what it felt like other than being shot multiple times through the ribs. It wasn't my lung or my actual ribs themselves. It was like a crazy super cramp from hell that would not go away. Finally after about 45 min of pure f*cking agony i passed out I was on the verge of going to the hospital, and im the type of person who doesn't go to the doctor unless im on my death bed. I hope that sh*t never happens again, very scary
Wow! Sorry to hear about that.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Wow! Sorry to hear about that.
it was definitely a horrible experience. I'm kinda just waiting for it to pop out of nowhere and happen again. I can still kind of feel it slightly. Like after you get a cramp in your calf or whatever and the pain stays for awhile. idk, its really weird

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
That's odd bro feel better :( praying it was nothing and just a freak thing

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
That's odd bro feel better :( praying it was nothing and just a freak thing
ya if it happens again im definitely going to get checked out. If it was so severely agonizingly painful i would just deal with it, but it was far from tolerable.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
ya if it happens again im definitely going to get checked out. If it was so severely agonizingly painful i would just deal with it, but it was far from tolerable.
I feel you best to nip itd if it keeps occurring

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
alright fellas. back home for the night, had a good session myself, cant say the same for my gf. i dont know what was up with her, but she was just in a weird funk. She couldnt do near the weight she was suppose to and could of done on squats and deadlift.
Bench wasnt too bad, but everything was pissing her off and it really took me out of the zone. Had to put alot of focus on her, so it took away from what i was doing, but o well, gotta do what you gotta do. I still had a good session :banana:
Hit all my numbers on bench going off of a 290 pound bench. This program works all off of percentages of your one rep max
Bench- 145x10, 195x10, 215x8, 225x6
underhand pulldown- 4x8-12
DB bench- 70's 2x10
superset* dips w/ inverted row- 3x8-10
superset* curls w/ DB overhead extension for 3x8-10 with a drop set on the last set of each.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
just got back from the gym. Yesterday was a rest day, and worked all day.
today i had to work 930 to 430. I did not really plan to workout after work because i literally stand for those 7 hours with no break, and i knew my strength would not be what it normally would be, but i couldn't stay out of the gym.
A bad day at the gyms is better than not going at all in my opinion!

today's plan called for 3x8 @70% on squat and 2x8 @70% for deadlift
Squat- 3x8 @ 275 pounds (beltless)
deadlift- 2x8@ 315 pounds
BB hip thrust- 2x8@ 115 pounds
glute/ham raise- 2 sets of 6
leg press- 3x10-12
lying glute/ham machine- 2x8-10 (drop set on the last set)
surprisingly my strength on my main lifts were still there. Went up nice and smooth, and felt really good.
Got to watch my ducks kill FSU while at the gym, so that was another plus :D

I haven't noticed an increase in hunger yet, which i am happy about lol. couldnt stand being more hungry than i already always am.

got a quick video of my last set of squats. Had to prop my potato phone against a dumbbell. Don't worry, i did all eight reps, but my phone shuts off after 30 seconds of recording.
[video=youtube;butjnT5HAMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butjnT5HAMQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got back from the gym. Yesterday was a rest day, and worked all day. today i had to work 930 to 430. I did not really plan to workout after work because i literally stand for those 7 hours with no break, and i knew my strength would not be what it normally would be, but i couldn't stay out of the gym. A bad day at the gyms is better than not going at all in my opinion! today's plan called for 3x8 @70% on squat and 2x8 @70% for deadlift Squat- 3x8 @ 275 pounds (beltless) deadlift- 2x8@ 315 pounds BB hip thrust- 2x8@ 115 pounds glute/ham raise- 2 sets of 6 leg press- 3x10-12 lying glute/ham machine- 2x8-10 (drop set on the last set) surprisingly my strength on my main lifts were still there. Went up nice and smooth, and felt really good. Got to watch my ducks kill FSU while at the gym, so that was another plus :D I haven't noticed an increase in hunger yet, which i am happy about lol. couldnt stand being more hungry than i already always am. got a quick video of my last set of squats. Had to prop my potato phone against a dumbbell. Don't worry, i did all eight reps, but my phone shuts off after 30 seconds of recording. YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butjnT5HAMQ&feature=youtu.be
Awesome session bro. With the bb hip thrust do you use a bench and prop your upper back on it? That's how I do mine.

Would love it if you dropped in on my log bro! I've got a meet on February 7th. I've been utilizing RTS for the last 16 weeks.

Which reminds me lol did you watch the back and forth between Mike and Johnny on auto regulation and RPE?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Awesome session bro. With the bb hip thrust do you use a bench and prop your upper back on it? That's how I do mine.

Would love it if you dropped in on my log bro! I've got a meet on February 7th. I've been utilizing RTS for the last 16 weeks.

Which reminds me lol did you watch the back and forth between Mike and Johnny on auto regulation and RPE?
yes i do
you got a link?
where you competing? wanna do my first meet soon
no i didnt, link?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
It's in O'fallon missouri (just outside of STL) ADFPF meet- drug tested.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255102-doggcrap-myokem-tyga-20.html
Here's my link^ I'll have to find that video response of Mike back to Johnny.
subbed
I smell a bromance ensuing
o, ya know

forgot to mention how absolutely painfully sore my legs have been even since monday. I usually always get some DOMS from leg day, but WOW. taking 9 days off for a deload then hitting it hard as fawk is not the best idea. Felt like it was the first time i ever lifted haha. That is another reason i was just gonna take yesterday as another rest day. I knew the DOMS was gonna decrease my power output, but i made sure to warm up really good and foam role and it didnt cause me any problem.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Update from yesterdays upper body session. For bench the program calls for the same set/rep scheme as tuesday.
Bench- 145x10, 195x10, 215x8, 225x6
pullups- 4x6
OHP- 115 3x6 <-- OHP has always been horrible. I really need to work on it, i know it will help my bench alot
widegrip pulldowns- 3x10-12
Dips- 3x8-12
straight arm lat pulldown- 3x8
DB lateral raise- 25's 3x8-10
BB curl- 65 lb 3x8
diamond pushups for 3 sets. didn't count reps, just repped it out till my tri's were gonna pop

Was a really good session. Bench went up nice and easy. easier than it did on Tuesday. Cant wait to see how i keep progressing. Hoping i can get that 300 bench on this next maxout!