LG SCIENCES BULKING ANDRO KIT by WMIHM

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
First off I would like to thank love2liftkat and everybody over at LG SCIENCES for giving me this great opportunity to log their Bulking Andro Kit. It really means a lot to me that ill be able to run this kit and help give me some extra help in the gym. A short background on me..... Growing up I was always the smallest and shortest kid until high school. I finally started to grow but graduated and still only weighed in at 150 soaking wet. After graduating I decided it was time to not be small any more so I joined the gym and accepted the lifestyle. Now years later I don't know what I would do without the gym. Everything about working out has become part of me and I am no longer that small kid anymore. There are times I look in the mirror and still see that little kid and use it to push myself even harder. But that's enough about me lets get back to the reason were all here!!

Today I heard the mail man coming and knocked on the door and handed me a package. What could be inside......
6.jpg

And this is what I find!!
5.jpg
4.jpg

My mail came around 3 so I was able to open everything up read over all the information on the bottles and decided what the heck why not get started. ( If I get something I want to start it asap if you cant tell I get excited.) I took my first series of dosing at 5 and will be dosing again before bed tonight. My first impression I was honestly a little nervous but after the first dose it all went away.

Measurements:
Biceps .......17.5
Forearm ....13
Shoulders ..50
Chest ........42.5
Waist ........32
1.jpg

Body Fat % = 11.0
2.jpg

Todays Workout:

Seated curls:
Warmup. With 25
45 x 8
55 x 8
60 x 4

Skull crushers:
Warmup with 25
95 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 5

Forearms:
75 x 10
95 x 10
105 x 8

Preacher curls:
Warmup with 65
85 x 8
115 x 6
115 x 3

Dips:
Warmup with body weight (193)
Bw+45 x 8
Bw+90 x 6
Bw+90 x 3

Reverse curls:
65 x 8
85 x 8
100 x 6
100 x 4

Triceps pull down
60 x 8
100 x 8
160 x 8
190 x 2

Standing DB curls:
30 x 8
40 x 8
50 x 6
50 x 5

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In! Good luck big guy....

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woohoo!! Let's do this!!! :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this man!!

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Thanks everybody it's gonna be one eventful log with everything I have my mind set on doing.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Get some! Stats are impressive my friend. Looking forward to this log.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! This guy eats like a machine and still around 12% by. We all hate him lol

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well im still here everybody haha!! I was interested to see if taking my last dosage of the day would effect my sleep at all and am happy to report that I slept great. Woke up this morning and kept it rolling. I am not sure how to describe the take of the liquid to me its like a cool mint flavor that it leaves in your mouth which does not bother me at all. Then after a good breakfast it was off to the gym for some chesticals.

**(Forgot to mention in my first workout but before each workout I will stretch and loosen up for about 5 min.)

DB press:
Warm-up with 30
90 x 8
100 x 8
100 x 5

Incline DB press:
60 × 8
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 0 ( figured I would at least try mabe next time)

DB Flys:
25 × 8
35 x 8
45 x 8

Decline Cable Press
110 x 8
150 x 8
190 x 8

Seated Flys:
150 x 8
170 x 8
190 x 7

Burnout on press: (No break between)
50 x 8
40 x 8
30 x 8
20 x 8

After my workout my chest felt great and pretty pumped. I am not that sore (yet) and sometimes don't get very sore everybody contributes that to me being younger and my recovery time being faster which I can understand. But I was talking with Jay084 and seeing his results through out his log and am excited for this to get in my system fully and kill the weights.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great workout! You're really gonna love it when it really kicks in next week!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Beast mode to come

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this, I will be doing this stack fairly early in the new year. I am thinking to coincide with my 3rd round of M140

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Dream, what's m140?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream, what's m140?
I've added about 13 lbs lean mass on two runs of this program, it's simply amazing but you have to really buckle down, one hell of a ride. Took everything I had. You have to pay particular attention to the techniques and the concept of intention. Remember moving weigh is not what builds muscle it's tension.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Todays overall went well. All of my dosing so far has gone good with no weird effects. Got to the gym and had a good shoulder workout. The only thing I noticed when I was doing my front barbell raises I noticed a very slight "pop" in somewhere near my left shoulder. Not sure what it was or could be, at first it tingled a little but I kept going and there is not sign of any pain yet only time will tell on that.

Shoulder Workout

Barbell Press:
135 x 8
155 x 4 **PR**
155 x 0 (Used up good bit of energy on first round)
135 x 5

Shrugs:
135 x 8
225 x 8
245 x 6
245 x 4
**(As a note typically at 245 my grip starts to give out when I go for a second set. That is one thing that I am hoping I will find gain some strength and hold on to the bar. I do have straps and I used to use them a good bit but found that it was hurting my grip strength so I try not to use them anymore.)

Front Barbell Raise:
65 x 8
85 x 8
95 x 8 (Heard "pop" around 5)

Standing Shoulder Press:
95 x 8
115 x 8
135 x 3

Pull-ups:
Body weight x 8
Body weight + 25 x 8
Body weight + 45 x 3

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see the PR there. Yah bench can break you down pretty fast when going max intensity.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Todays workout was good and there was nobody in the gym which made it even better!! I went in for back today and when I saw there was nobody in there it made me a little more pumped because I could deadlift without any of the old timers staring when the weights slam the ground. But here is the workout.

Back Workout:

Seated Lat Rows:
94 x 8
184 x 8
274 x 7
274 x 5

Deadlifts:
135 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 6 (Started to feel my back get really tight after this set)

Bent Barbell Rows:
45 x 8
95 x 8
105 x 5

Seated Delt Fly:
70 x 8
110 x 8
150 x 5

Standing DB Fly:
25 x 8
35 x 6
35 x 5

Pull-ups:
Body weight x 8
Body weight + 25 x 8
Body weight + 25 x 6
**(As a note you will see that I typically do pull-ups at the end of my workouts for back and shoulders. I find it a great way to give it all you can at the end of those workouts and see what happens.)

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother! I too like to do pull-ups at the end of the workout to burn out with.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Awesome brother! I too like to do pull-ups at the end of the workout to burn out with.
Thanks man. I have lately had a dream/goal that by the end of this summer comming I want to be able to complete at least 1 muscle up. I deff feel that doing them weekly and even with the added weight it should help the muscle just need to learn the technique behind it.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
True. Its alot of technique but weighted pull ups will definitely get you there as well as core work

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the volume I do with M140 I had to stop the pullups as I was always tanked and needed rest more than anything. I may start dong then again depends on how tanked I get on the higher intensity stuff I will be doing.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well this morning I woke up and my back was pretty tight but in a good way and after a little stretching I was ready to rock. I went to the gym early today as later in the evening I will be with family. Today was LEG day and I put it in all caps because I do have to admit it is not my favorite workout nor it is my strong suite. When I was younger I had problems with my bones growing faster than my muscle which caused a lot of discomfort in my knees. When I first started workout out years ago I found that tis was going to be an issue because it would be very sore from squats and presses. So I have tended to baby them and not able to do the full volume that I would like. That is one thing that during this log I would like to see that I can hopefully gain some strength in my legs. All that being said here was todays workout.

Leg workout:

Squats:
Warmup with bar x 8
135 x 8 (Felt pretty light)
185 x 2 (Did to much of a jump from first set)
135 x 6

Calf raises:
110 x 8
130 x 8
138 x 8

After doing the leg I figured that with tomorrow being an off day I would do a quick burn out run to end the day. Plus I did not want to be at the gym for 2 exercises and leave. All of these sets were done with a roughly 20 rest between sets.

Overall:

Barbell Curls:
45 x 10 (3 sets)

DB Press:
70 x 8 (3 sets)

Shrugs:
45 x 8 (3 sets)

Pull-ups:
Bw x 8 (3 sets)

Hanging Abs:
Bw (2 set)

Well everybody tomorrow will be an off day for me. I will be back on Friday hitting it hard. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your day!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Xmas :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great workouts! If I did pull ups at the end of a back workout, is only be able to get 3-4 before I burned out! Lol As far as leg, best way to push past weak points is to push yourself harder! Force it at first and then you'll be amazed! I wasn't a big fan of any of the upper body training but now it's some of my strongest!

Have a Merry Christmas!!

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Todays workout was killer I could not have been happier with the turnout. I went in for chest today and my chest is still pumped.
love2liftkat that is what im going to do just keep pushing I and not give up.

But here was todays workout:

Chest Workout:

DB press:
Warmup with 30
90 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 4

Incline DB press:
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 x 5 **PR** (Old PR was 90 x 3)

DB Flys:
35 x 8
45 x 8
55 x 5

Decline Cable Press
150 x 8
190 x 8
210 x 7

Seated Flys:
170 x 8
190 x 8
210 x 6

After all this it felt like my chest was rock solid and I LOVED it.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great work!! Congrats on the PR!!

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout was killer I could not have been happier with the turnout. I went in for chest today and my chest is still pumped.

After all this it felt like my chest was rock solid and I LOVED it.
This is what keeps me going. THAT PUMP!!! I live for it. Keep up the good work!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe you are still getting PR's ride it out man :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's just getting started good! More to come! :D
Yah but second week of PCT ... wow. My theory is that these supps are not greatly shutting him down hardly at all so the transition is very smooth.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yah but second week of PCT ... wow. My theory is that these supps are not greatly shutting him down hardly at all so the transition is very smooth.
You're thinking of jayo84...this is whihm's log. He just started.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just ordered a bulk kit to start after my cut

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well be ready to make some gain man

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well everybody sorry for the day of silence I was working on my truck all day and was supper beat so I took yesterday off. But today I went back at it hard for some bi's and tri's.

Also as an update to how I'm feeling is pretty good I am not noticing anything irregular or crazy symptoms. The only thing I am noticing and have a slight clue to why but I have been getting pretty warm during my workout and sweating ALOT!!

Arm workout:

Seated curls:
Warmup. With 25
50 x 8
60 x 6
60 x 4

Skull crushers:
Warmup with 25
100 x 8
110 x 7
110 x 6 (Thought about trying 120 but didn't wanna press my luck. Also as a note I have not hit the 120 mark yet but I think next time I'm gonna give it a go.)

Forearms:
85 x 8
105 x 8
115 x 4

Preacher curls:
85 x 8
115 x 6
115 x 3 (Was hoping for more but started to feel it in my forearms.)

Dips:
Warmup with body weight (197)
Bw+45 x 8
Bw+90 x 6
Bw+90 x 3

Reverse curls:
75 x 8
95 x 8
105 x 6 **PR (Old PR 100 x 4)

Triceps pull down
75 x 8
115 x 8
165 x 8
195 x 3 **PR (Old PR 190 x 2)

Standing dB curls:
40 x 8
50 x 6
60 x 4

Was a solid workout and I still feel good and my arms feel pumped to the max!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah strength has really kicked in.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most likely when I start

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well I think it will be safe to say that this is starting to kick in!!! I went in for shoulders today and Whoot Whoot it felt great. I can't wait to see how it effects my other workouts.

I did notice that when doing my Shrugs and front Barbell Raise that the veins in my shoulders were literally popping out of my skin!!!

Shoulder Workout:

Barbell Press:
135 x 8
155 x 6 **PR (Old PR 155 x 2)
155 x 3

Shrugs:
135 x 8
245 x 8
295 x 5 **PR (Old PR 245 x 6)
295 x 3

Front Barbell Raise:
95 x 8
105 x 8 (The last couple were tough)
105 x 6

Standing Shoulder Press:
105 x 8
115 x 8
135 x 3

Pull-ups: (Body weight today was 200)
Body weight x 8
Body weight + 25 x 8
Body weight + 45 x 4

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Today was a good back work out and I felt like I was able to step it up a little more than usual. Back feel great and nice and tight. With that being said today was a PR kinda day for me!!

Back Workout

Lat Rows:
94 x 8
274 x 8
324 x 5 **PR (Old PR 274 x 7)

Deadlifts:
135 x 8
225 x 8 **PR (Old PR 225 x 6) (Felt like I could have done more but didn't wanna push it.)
225 x 6

Bent Barbell Rows:
45 x 8
95 x 8
115 x 6 **PR (Old PR 105 x 5)

Seated Delt Fly:
110 x 8
150 x 7 **PR (Old PR 150 x 5)
150 x 5

Standing DB Fly:
35 x 8
35 x 6
35 x 5

Pullups: (Body weight 195)
Body weight x 8
Body weight + 25 x 7
Body weight + 25 x 6

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoo hoo deads is a core lift, so great way to PR....

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Today workout was leg day and let me tell you I could not believe what happened. My legs feel great and not as sore as they were last week. But here is the workout.

Leg workout:

Squats:
Warmup with bar x 8
135 x 8
185 x 6 ** PR (Old PR 185 x 2)
185 x 4

Calf raises:
110 x 8
135 x 8
145 x 7

Overall Body:

Dumbell Curls:
45 x 8 (3 sets)

DB Press:
80 x 8 (3 sets)

Shrugs:
135 x 8 (3 sets)

Pull-ups:
Bw x 8 (3 sets)

**(Each week on leg day I am going to try to bump up the numbers for my overall body as I did this week.)

Well everybody hope you all have a safe and fun New Year's Eve.