**Once again NoAddedHmones** tests Olympus Labs TD EP1C

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will start this thing off by giving Olympus Labs a shout out for the generosity they have shown by allowing me to give this product a run for its money. I'll begin with a bit of background, I have previously used 1 bottle of EP1C about 4 months ago and know how it effects me (mainly endurance). This should prove to allow me to accurately gauge any effects and not get blown away from placebo.

Currently I am just getting over a flare from my Ulcerative Colitis, it was a solid 6 weeks of pain and feeling pretty darn sh*t but I still kept up with my workout schedule, job and life in general. I was able to meet my macros the majority of the time. I am going to continue with my usual workout routine and make the only variable change the addition of TD EP1C.

Stats: 24y/o
83.5kg
10ish % BF
6.5 years training

Current photo: Took a quick snap to give a rough idea of my current conditioning, I will post back, legs and proper front pics in the next few days when I get a chance:

troolll.jpg

Nutrition: I am currently cutting/recomping (festive season) and am aiming for 2500 calories per day, this will get blown out some days in the next few weeks due to parties/celebrations etc. Will certainly be back on track post NYE.

Macro goals: 200P 250C 78F

Supplementation:
1 pump TD EP1C ED
Conqu3r PWO
Forskolin 95 (been running for 6 weeks)

Health:
Fish Oil
Curcumin

Training: PHAT - 5 day, two power, three hypertrophy days

So I am going into the this log without any expectations, this product hasn't been hyped and it is fantastic to see companies attempting innovation. I am simply going to apply pump ED and continue doing what I have been doing and provide 100% honest feedback at regular intervals. Thanks for everyone who follows along. Let the gains begin!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TD Ep1c, Conqu3r, and forskolin? Now that's a nice stack... along for the ride.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh it's game time in this thing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In !

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Did someone say TD EP1C? Better get in on this! If other logs are any indicator this will be a fun one for ya.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard everyone, day one log will be coming soon.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed brother I am liking this supplement already... Like a lot

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 1:

There really isn't much to report, All things business as ususal. So I will take this chance to talk about the TD EP1C, I'm applying 1 full pump around chest, shoulders, ribcage and neck in the AM after showering. This stuff smells alright and rubs on smoothly and drys super fast. The topical is competely different to what is used in Dermastr3ngth, it reminds me more like IL's 11-kt except this one smells way way better.

Nutrition:
2560 calories
190P 280C 76F

Training: Upper body power **all in Kg's**

Bent over rows:
5* 117.5
5* 117.5
4* 117.5

Weighted wide grip pull ups:
7* BW + 5
6* BW +5

Rack chins:
8* BW + 41.25
7* BW + 41.25.

Bench Press:
4* 107.5
4* 107.5
5* 105

Weighted Dips:
7* BW+ 40
6* BW + 40

Seated dumbbell shoulder press:
7* 30
6* 30
7* 27.5

Tricep push downs:
8 * 40
8* 40

Dummbell Bicep curls
7 * 17.5
6 *17.5

Good, smooth session. Big pump by the end of it which is suprising for a power day, although i did smash through quite a few carbs in the previous couple of days. Leg power day tomorrow. Till next time.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 2:

Nothing to report as of yet, today consisted of work, gym, eat, sleep. Applied 1 pump in the morning and went on my way.

Nutrition:

2520 calories
202P 260C 75F

Training: Lower Body Power

Squats:
4* 160
4* 160
5* 160

Hack Squats Barbell:
125* 6
125* 5

Seated Leg extensions:
97.5* 9
97.5 *8

Deadlifts:
175* 4
175* 4
170* 5

Seated Leg Curls:
85* 6
85* 6

Few feck around sets on Calves and rotator cuffs.

Pretty stock standard session, noted aggression was pretty out there tonight. Mainly due to me having a long day at work and then forgetting my hand grips which made hacks and deads a real drainer. Tomorrow is an off day and work christmas party so will update next on sat.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hate when I forget my stuff for the gym throws me all off.. Enjoy the party

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
At least it wasn't headphones. Forgetting those is a death sentence for my workouts man. The gym music is never any good.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At least it wasn't headphones. Forgetting those is a death sentence for my workouts man. The gym music is never any good.
My gym has those slippery bars, grip takes a real hit without jar opener grips!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I hear that! my gym either plays music a 12 year old girl would like or some strange trance house music its very strange

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I hear that! my gym either plays music a 12 year old girl would like or some strange trance house music its very strange
Every day I bug the owners about finding a way to bring different music as apparently it is controlled by some corporate entity. I've even asked if I can bring my own speakers and use them if nobody else is there.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gym actually plays decent rock music. Especially on Saturdays, the kid who runs it must like metal because it's always heavy. :evil:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.

How much forsk?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Headphones are a must for my gym too, lots of teenage girl music blasting typically lol. I'd need like 4 scoops of Conqu3r to focus on lifting listening to that.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Also, looking lean in your before picture. Excited to see how it turns out after.

What do you notice when you add forsk normally? I haven't been a huge fan of it personally, but I did start at 50 and only hit 100 for 2 weeks. I was sweating more at 100.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, looking lean in your before picture. Excited to see how it turns out after. What do you notice when you add forsk normally? I haven't been a huge fan of it personally, but I did start at 50 and only hit 100 for 2 weeks. I was sweating more at 100.

I notice increased responsiveness to a calorie deficit, with harder muscles and increase sex drive. Probs my favourite supp.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4

Well had work Christmas party last night and definitely had a few too many, none the less I still got a solid 3-4 hours sleep in and hit the gym before lunch time. Trained back and shoulders. It ended up being a decent work out, lifts and endurance were still there so I was pretty rapped about that. No notable observations to make in relation to TD EP1C at this stage. Weighed in this morning at 82.7kg which is pretty normal after a night of drinking when I keep it low carb a diet mixes.

Nutrition:
Did my 300g chicken breast with 300g mixed veggies upon waking to get my numbers up to decent levels before the alcohol started flowing.
approx. 3000-3500 cals not even going guess macros.

To get me a bit razzed for my workout I had a serving of conqu3r with 6mg of Target A2.

Training: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

Speed Bent Over Rows:
92.5* 3 * 6

Weight Rack Chins:
10* BW+ 25
9 * BW+ 25
8* BW+25
10* BW+20

Seated Cable Rows
12* 40 *3
15* 35

One Arm Rows:
25* 15
25* 12

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
25* 11
25* 10
25* 8
20* 10

Side Raises:
7.5 * 20
7.5* 18
5* 20

Cable Cross-Over Raises:
5* 15
5*13
5*12

Front Raises:
5* 13
5*12

I was decently gassed by the end of that, as could be expected. Tomorrow I will be training Chest and Arms and leaving the best till last on Monday (high volume legs).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5

Had a great sleep and felt fresh as today. I am continuing to apply 1 pump of TD EP1C after my morning shower. Although its only day 5 i believe i am starting to notice a few things which I will keep to myself for the next few days to see how it continues to pan out.

My workout today was great, hit chest and arms hard. Energy and endurance were on point.

Weight: 83.1kg

Nutrition:
2490 calories
210P 252C 67F

Training: Chest and arms hypertrophy

Speed bench press:
90* 3 * 6

Incline Bench Press:
82.5* 11
82.5* 10
80* 10
75* 10

incline flys:
15* 15
15* 13
15* 12

seated chest press:
42.5* 18
40* 17

cable decline flys:
12.5* 20
12.5* 17

Skull Crushers:
35.5 * 12
35.5* 11
35.5* 10

Weighted Dips:
BW+7.5 * 12
BW+7.5 * 11
BW+5 * 11

Tricep pushdowns:
17.5* 16
17.5* 14

Bicep barbell curls:
25.5* 12
25.5 * 10
25.5* 10

Isolation Curls:
7.5* 15
7.5* 13
5* 16

Pretty decent volume a lifts for my weight and progression into my cut if you ask me, also note I have some very decent DOMS from yesterdays workout, in particular my shoulders. They usually never get sore. Opps just gave away one of the effects im noticing.

Till next time ppl.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always hard to get shoulders sore. Except for traps. I try hard, pump those delts up, but never sore!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always hard to get shoulders sore. Except for traps. I try hard, pump those delts up, but never sore!!
I feel your pain...or lack of it!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, I'll stop at a grocery store and buy a new pair. I legitimately have like 11 pairs floating around the house because I CAN'T lift without my tunes

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro, I'll stop at a grocery store and buy a new pair. I legitimately have like 11 pairs floating around the house because I CAN'T lift without my tunes
I would actually go back home and get them if i forgot them, lifting with 80's love songs in the background will throw you out of the zone everytime...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would actually go back home and get them if i forgot them, lifting with 80's love songs in the background will throw you out of the zone everytime...
Either dub step, EDM, Metal or Gangsta Rap haha! The gym is my time to release aggression. I cannot release tension with Pink in the background lol

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Either dub step, EDM, Metal or Gangsta Rap haha! The gym is my time to release aggression. I cannot release tension with Pink in the background lol
I don't know man. Something about T Swift really gets the aggression up... My torso is so long that regular headphones from a grocery store never wok. Gotta be extra long and over the ear or it's coming off.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know man. Something about T Swift really gets the aggression up... My torso is so long that regular headphones from a grocery store never wok. Gotta be extra long and over the ear or it's coming off.
Invest 40 bucks and get an ipod shuffle, sh*t clips anywhere.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get an arm band, giant hahaha
Invest 40 bucks and get an ipod shuffle, sh*t clips anywhere.
Holy 2002

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Had an arm band. I couldn't fit it. I have to get special arm bands for obese people...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's funny, my family Dr. told me "Make sure when the nurse checks your blood pressure she uses the cuff for obese people"

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6

I'll start this log off with one word, DOMS. My chest and shoulders are feeling fried, literally havent felt this kind of soreness since week 4 of my 11-kt run which included weeks of overreaching. I had a long day at work and wasn't feeling 100% by the end of it, slight headache and just generally sore and fatigued. None the less I went and tried to train legs. Was a crappy session, it looked like no amount of stims or ergogens would get me through it comfortably. Called it quits just after half way, came home smashed some food and crashed.

So, i've decided ill do a week 1 review and go into detail on what i think im starting to notice with TD EP1C, obviously i have let the world know about my DOMS so far but there are other effects im noticing, in particular ones that I got from oral -epi except much more pronounced this time round.

Nutrition:
2590 Calories
180P 250C 97F

Training (prefer to not post this haha) Legs Hypethrophy:

By far my worst training session in months! Ah well.

Speed Squats:
142.5* 3 * 6

Barbbell Hack Squats:
100* 8
100* 8
100* 6

Leg Press 90 degree:
170* 13
160* 14

Leg extensions:
62.5* 12
62.5* 10
55 * 11

Stiff leg Deadlifts:
100* 7
100* 8

Was feeling nausea and generally crap as by this point so i called it a day. Will make up the leftover volume for hammies in my next training session. Tomorrow will be a rest day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Your teasing us!! What are these other effect you speak of? LOL

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 7

Turns out my feeling crap yesterday is because of a stomach bug or possibly colitis flaring, I'm hoping not the latter. Today just worked and tried to eat as much as I could, stomach permitting. Dosed 1 Pump TD EP1C in the am.

Training: rested it, most likely will be in the gym tomorrow rain, hail or shine in regards to how im feeling.