PSYCHED to Run This!!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my bottle of Psyched from IronChampUSA. It's a preworkout in pill form.... My lucky number guess afforded me the opportunity to run this product :D

So I'm currently also running two other IronChampUSA products with there Iron man stack (HPTA and Volume).

Thanks Koi for the promo and IronChamp

image-3752700304.jpg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I took one cap this morning on an empty stomach bc I had no coffee and I thought 1 cap would be a nice replacement. It did the trick, nice clean energy that lasted.

Took my second dose before the gym 1 1/2 caps (I dumped out half of one) bc I didn't want
To take 2 bc I haven't had synephrine or yohimbine in a while and didn't want to over do it. These caps have 4mg per cap and 8 mg per serving (2caps) of yohimbine. Took them with 3 Volume. Workout was insane, and next time I'm going to try 2 caps straight up PWO with the volume. The Volume adds the pump factor that Psyched is missing.

Hit back and abs today with some cardio. Workout went well

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I scared off the followers brotha! Lol
Yeah everyone concerned with losing those precious phs/DS.... Precious my Precious (In my Lord of the ring voice) lol

Yall better gear up!! Cost to be large and in charge just went up. ;-)

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Yeah everyone concerned with losing those precious phs/DS.... Precious my Precious (In my Lord of the ring voice) lol Yall better gear up!! Cost to be large and in charge just went up. ;-)
Ha Ha No Doubt...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 1 1/2 caps upon wake up this morning.... Really liking Psyched for a pick me up and also for more cardio heavy days... This stuff is a very effective fat burner since its heavy on the yohimbine. Very stim heavy, and stacked with the Volume it makes a great PWO.

So far I'm digging the product!! IronChampUSA putting out good quality. Hit legs and cardio yesterday and had great energy during which lasted well after my workout

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 1 1/2 caps upon wake up this morning.... Really liking Psyched for a pick me up and also for more cardio heavy days... This stuff is a very effective fat burner since its heavy on the yohimbine. Very stim heavy, and stacked with the Volume it makes a great PWO.

So far I'm digging the product!! IronChampUSA putting out good quality. Hit legs and cardio yesterday and had great energy during which lasted well after my workout
Nice!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbed up big time last night.... Woke up first thing this morning popped 2 Psyched and 3 Volume. My first time taking 2 full caps... Halfway in my chest and tris workout and.... BOOOOOM!!!!!

This stuff hits very hard at 2 caps and stacked with Volume after heavy carb day pumps are insane!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Carbed up big time last night.... Woke up first thing this morning popped 2 Psyched and 3 Volume. My first time taking 2 full caps... Halfway in my chest and tris workout and.... BOOOOOM!!!!!

This stuff hits very hard at 2 caps and stacked with Volume after heavy carb day pumps are insane!!
i bet....psyched and volume pre-workout sounds crazy good!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i bet....psyched and volume pre-workout sounds crazy good!!!
Nice pre workout stack!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still using Psyched with my workouts... Been sick the last couple days so not much to report. For a pill form it's a great PWO. Usually more into taking powdered PWOs but I gotta admit this profile packs one heck of a punch!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still using Psyched with my workouts... Been sick the last couple days so not much to report. For a pill form it's a great PWO. Usually more into taking powdered PWOs but I gotta admit this profile packs one heck of a punch!
i agree on powders but if it gives good results what does it really matter?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree on powders but if it gives good results what does it really matter?
I agree.... Just something about mixing up a powdered PWO for me though. It's been a nice break... Only thing it's missing is a pump matrix. Volume is a nice addition!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree.... Just something about mixing up a powdered PWO for me though. It's been a nice break... Only thing it's missing is a pump matrix. Volume is a nice addition!!
you bet, volume is great for pump as well as sex, lol.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I agree a pump combo included with PSYCHED would make it a crazy awesome pre!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree a pump combo included with PSYCHED would make it a crazy awesome pre!!
add some volume, it's great at multi-tasking, lol. best of bed and gym!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
add some volume, it's great at multi-tasking, lol. best of bed and gym!!!
Have you tried Psyched yet BigT? As a fellow stim lover how is it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Psyched yet BigT? As a fellow stim lover how is it?
i am ordering some tomorrow with the 50% off code.....BIGTBOGO it's only good thru weekend at ironchampusa.com. THAT MAKES IT $14.50!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trippytriceps Supplements 38
Supplement Logs 5
klpfitness Supplements 9
klpfitness Supplements 0
chefbo Supplement Logs 50